Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
digimon tamers new begining Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blasphomous_Heritic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:22 pm
(Look, if you make it like the show that much it will become boring and unentertaining which will cause people to leave the rp.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:25 pm
Blasphomous_Heritic
(You dont get it. I made a diffrent type of digivice to make this more intresting. And it doesnt have a card swipping area.)

(ok why are you doing this i patched things up im letting Chikyu Kodomo do his ideas but you keep changeing things in my roleplay ok this is what i want everyone gets the same digivice and you keep changeing everything ok so plz stop)

raiku started walking home because the action was over or so he thought a golemon appeared infront of him "falcomon you ready digimodify digivolution activate," peckmon appeared and fought with golemon and of course peckmon won with that over they went home to sleep.  

king zetsu13

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:29 pm
Blasphomous_Heritic
(Look, if you make it like the show that much it will become boring and unentertaining which will cause people to leave the rp.)
its only based on the digivice and that there tamers ok i have a whole diffrent plan set out and your makeing me mad wanting to change it  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:42 pm
I know its based off tamers but it doesnt mean every aspect must be like it. Dont you want a rp people will like! Then TRUST ME I know what people want in rps and stories. I am an author.  

Blasphomous_Heritic

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:32 pm
Blasphomous_Heritic
I know its based off tamers but it doesnt mean every aspect must be like it. Dont you want a rp people will like! Then TRUST ME I know what people want in rps and stories. I am an author.

um so am i

i right tuns of storys and every one likes them so can you stop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:24 pm
neo yoru13
Chikyu Kodomo
(Yup; good rps are usually like that; our characters still need the chance to get in some fights while we can before we're thrusted into the evil plot...)

As Hana was examining Waspmon with the digivice, she suddenly heard the sound of buzzing all around them. The Waspmon had taken advantage of her while she was distracted, and had swarmed around both her and Lunamon, trapping them. "This isn't good. Digimodify! Hyper-wing activate!" Lunamon flew over the swarm with Hana holding his legs. However, one of the Waspmon was blasing at them from below with a lazer from its stinger. "This isn't good; I'm starting to think that running off on my own was a bad idea..." She grabbed another card and swiped it. "Digimodify! Clone activate!" Now, instead of just one of each of them, there was two. However, instead of being confused, the Waspmon simply went for an attack to target all four figures in front of them. Their shoulder pads started glowing, then released a powerful energy attack. "Digimodify! Speed activate!" Lunamon slipped between the lazers at the last second, saving both herself and Hana. She then turned to Hana, a look of concern on her face. "Hana, it's not safe here. You mustn't get yourself involved in the fights or you might get killed, or-Gagh!" Before Lunamon could finish, she was hit by one of the Waspmon's lazers. The pair of them fell to the ground, and Lunamon lay motionless. As they fell to the ground, Hana's eyes filled with panic and sadness. "Lunamon! No; don't leave me!" Although Lunamon had survived the attack, she still took a serious injury. "H-Hana...it was never your fault...never forget that..." Lunamon fell to the floor, losing consciousness. "Lunamon...Lunamon!" Suddenly, a flash of light shot forth from Hana's digivice, and engulfed Lunamon. "Huh?" Then, the digivice's screed altered, forming the words: Digivolution. "Lunamon digivolve to..." Fragments of digital skin began to peal off of Lunamon's body, revealing a wireframe-like form beneath. Soon, new layers of digital skin formed over it. "...Lekismon!"

(ok ok ok wait you never used the blue card you have to use the blue card )
luke came running in" wow whats that," luke said raising his digivice to examine it.
"lekismon champion form of lunamon this rabbit like digimon is very powerful and you dont want to get in the way of her atack moon night kick," responded the digivice.
"hana go for it i believe in you 100%," luke said giving her a big thumbs up and a big smile.

Hana turned and noticed that Luke had entered. "Thanks!" She then turned to the hive and the Waspmon swarming above them, Lekismon doing the same. The Waspmon dived at Lekismon, who easily dodged their laser fire. "Tear Arrow!" Two Waspmon were sliced apart, and part of the hive began to decay above them. "Huh?" As the Waspmon hive started decaying, Hana noticed that several digieggs were inside, and were starting to hatch. "Lekismon, attack the nest next; it's got more of them in it!" Lekismon looked up, and nodded. "Got it." She then lept into the air, using the Waspmon around her as stepping stones, and lifted herself into striking range of the hive. "Moon Night Kick!" Lekismon slammed her foot into the hive, tearing it, as well as the digieggs inside, apart. The Waspmon around them stop moving all of a sudden, then shatter into bits of data like the others had done. "Huh? Why'd they suddenly die like that? Is it because they lost their queen?" Hana looked back up at the hive. "Well, bees usually take orders from a queen bee, and when you beat the boss in a video game, which in this case could be the queen, the minions following it die off as well." Hana then looked over at Luke. "I'm sorry for running off on my own like that; I was just anxious once I had gotten over the incident with Hagurumon."  

Chikyu Kodomo

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:03 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
neo yoru13
Chikyu Kodomo
(Yup; good rps are usually like that; our characters still need the chance to get in some fights while we can before we're thrusted into the evil plot...)

As Hana was examining Waspmon with the digivice, she suddenly heard the sound of buzzing all around them. The Waspmon had taken advantage of her while she was distracted, and had swarmed around both her and Gaomon, trapping them. "This isn't good. Digimodify! Hyper-wing activate!" Gaomon flew over the swarm with Hana holding his legs. However, one of the Waspmon was blasing at them from below with a lazer from its stinger. "This isn't good; I'm starting to think that running off on my own was a bad idea..." She grabbed another card and swiped it. "Digimodify! Clone activate!" Now, instead of just one of each of them, there was two. However, instead of being confused, the Waspmon simply went for an attack to target all four figures in front of them. Their shoulder pads started glowing, then released a powerful energy attack. "Digimodify! Speed activate!" Gaomon slipped between the lazers at the last second, saving both himself and Hana. He then turned to Hana, a look of concern on his look. "Hana, it's not safe here. You mustn't get yourself involved in the fights or you might get killed, or-Gagh!" Before Gaomon could finish, he was hit by one of the Waspmon's lazers. The pair of them fell to the ground, and lay motionless. As they fell to the ground, Hana's eyes filled with panic and sadness. "Gaomon! No; don't leave me!" Although Gaomon had survived the attack, he still took a serious injury. "H-Hana...it was never your fault...never forget that..." Gaomon fell to the floor, losing consciousness. "Gaomon...Gaomon!" Suddenly, a flash of light shot forth from Hana's digivice, and engulfed Gaomon. "Huh?" Then, the digivice's screed altered, forming the words: Digivolution. "Gaomon digivolve to..." Fragments of digital skin began to peal off of Gaomon's body, revealing a wireframe-like form beneath. Soon, new layers of digital skin formed over it. "...Gaogamon!"

(ok ok ok wait you never used the blue card you have to use the blue card )
luke came running in" wow whats that," luke said raising his digivice to examine it.
"gaogamon champion form of gaomon this wolf like digimon is very powerful and you dont want to get in the way of his atack spiral blow," responded the digivice.
"hana go for it i believe in you 100%," luke said giving her a big thumbs up and a big smile.

Hana turned and noticed that Luke had entered. "Thanks!" She then turned to the hive and the Waspmon swarming above them, Gaogamon doing the same. The Waspmon dived at Gaogamon, who easily dodged their laser fire. "Double Dash Claw!" Two Waspmon were sliced apart, and part of the hive began to decay above them. "Huh?" As the Waspmon hive started decaying, Hana noticed that several digieggs were inside, and were starting to hatch. "Gaogamon, attack the nest next; it's got more of them in it!" Gaogamon looked up, and nodded. "Got it." He then lept into the air, using the Waspmon around him as stepping stones, and lifted himself into striking range of the hive. "Spiral Blow!" A tornado shoots out of Gaogamon's mouth, and tears the hive, as well as the digieggs inside, apart. The Waspmon around them stop moving all of a sudden, then shatter into bits of data like the others had done. "Huh? Why'd they suddenly die like that? Is it because they lost their queen?" Hana looked back up at the hive. "Well, bees usually take orders from a queen bee, and when you beat the boss in a video game, which in this case could be the queen, the minions following it die off as well." Hana then looked over at Luke. "I'm sorry for running off on my own like that; I was just anxious once I had gotten over the incident with Hagurumon."

"yo thats kool now lets go home," luke said walking with hana home  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:09 am
As they were walking home, Hana turned to Luke and asked, "Um, Luke, Coronamon's already digivolved to his champion form, right? That means we've both reached champion! Maybe we could start fighting together from now on; it would be easier to stop the digimon attacks on the city."  

Chikyu Kodomo

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:38 am
(The digivices have to all be the same. But the blue card will be later on.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:51 am
(Fine, Ill scrap the idea of the new digivice, and thats only because he made this rp. But, I wont tollerate him stopping diffrent things just because it doesnt go exactially on the story he planned. Also, about you writing stories I find that highly unlikly. You do not even use capitalization correctally, you do not spell well at all, and you use incorrect grammer. These are the reasons that add on to the fact I dispise how you roleplay.)  

Blasphomous_Heritic

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:35 pm
Blasphomous_Heritic
(Fine, Ill scrap the idea of the new digivice, and thats only because he made this rp. But, I wont tollerate him stopping diffrent things just because it doesnt go exactially on the story he planned. Also, about you writing stories I find that highly unlikly. You do not even use capitalization correctally, you do not spell well at all, and you use incorrect grammer. These are the reasons that add on to the fact I dispise how you roleplay.)

i use all the correct stuff when im wrighting i dont do it here because really i dont have to  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:37 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
As they were walking home, Hana turned to Luke and asked, "Um, Luke, Coronamon's already digivolved to his champion form, right? That means we've both reached champion! Maybe we could start fighting together from now on; it would be easier to stop the digimon attacks on the city."

luke grinned "i think that would rock lets do our best and give everything all we got," luke responded happy  

king zetsu13

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:12 pm
Hana smiled, and held out her hand to give Luke a high-five. "Look out, wild digimon; you won't stand a chance against us, the strongest tamer team ever!" She then glanced over to Luke, grinning, and shouted entusiastically, "Right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:14 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
Hana smiled, and held out her hand to give Luke a high-five. "Look out, wild digimon; you won't stand a chance against us, the strongest tamer team ever!" She then glanced over to Luke, grinning, and shouted entusiastically, "Right?"

"right ," luke said laughing  

king zetsu13

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:44 pm
neo yoru13
Blasphomous_Heritic

i use all the correct stuff when im wrighting i dont do it here because really i dont have to

(Actually you do. If no one likes the way that you are typing things, then they'll stop rping with you.)  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games