Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taikai Okami

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:17 pm
DarkLynx9701
Mystic_Wonders
I have my moments where I can be spiritually aware, but for the most part I'm just as average as anyone else.

Indeed. Occasionally, I'll see or hear something that no one else can. Unfortunately, those occasions tend to be when I'm in serious danger.

DarkLynx9701 That's very usual. Trust me. Its actually better that that happens since you have less of a chance of being hurt. Also you might be lucky if you are able to be around someone who has an ability of healing. I'm not sure what you call it but its fun. -sarcasm-  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:51 pm
Hasutos_Child
DarkLynx9701
Mystic_Wonders
I have my moments where I can be spiritually aware, but for the most part I'm just as average as anyone else.

Indeed. Occasionally, I'll see or hear something that no one else can. Unfortunately, those occasions tend to be when I'm in serious danger.

DarkLynx9701 That's very usual. Trust me. Its actually better that that happens since you have less of a chance of being hurt. Also you might be lucky if you are able to be around someone who has an ability of healing. I'm not sure what you call it but its fun. -sarcasm-

Indeed. Unfortunately, the most able member of the paranorm group here is now in AZ.  

DarkLynx9701

Taikai Okami

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:45 pm
Who is it that you think is the most able of the paranorm group, DarkLynx9701?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:52 pm
i have seen things also, and i will actually post them here if you want.  

masterchin

Taikai Okami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:53 am
masterchin
i have seen things also, and i will actually post them here if you want.

Yes go ahead Masterchin. It would be very interesting.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:14 pm
hm...well it seem this talk has gone far pass what i expected...i like what i read  

Talon The Cyclone

Pleasure moon

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:34 pm
Yeah they are real.
I've seen one...Shes attached to the trees and has no face, except a mouth  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:09 am
Kyuubi_Nights
Well.....as crazy as this sounds.......I am a demon......or atleast a demon inside of me
(yeah laugh at the crazy guy), and well Its not one of thoses satanaic demons either, its just.... a demon.

(And I wanted to point this out, yes like Animes and s**t, in real life...peoples spirit do have different forms or what you imagin yourself as when dead.)

But I made this tpic to actually ask.......does anyone see spirt, demons or have a spiritual gift, cause I believe in Spiritual things in life at most
Demons....Theres no telling what kind of action they will do. Still I find demons interesting.  

Motoko Kitari

Taikai Okami

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:42 pm
motoko uzumaki-
Kyuubi_Nights
Well.....as crazy as this sounds.......I am a demon......or atleast a demon inside of me
(yeah laugh at the crazy guy), and well Its not one of thoses satanaic demons either, its just.... a demon.

(And I wanted to point this out, yes like Animes and s**t, in real life...peoples spirit do have different forms or what you imagin yourself as when dead.)

But I made this tpic to actually ask.......does anyone see spirt, demons or have a spiritual gift, cause I believe in Spiritual things in life at most
Demons....Theres no telling what kind of action they will do. Still I find demons interesting.

Demons are truthfully interesting.

Its also very interesting when they turn out to be not as bad as anyone would really think. Some can be pretty friendly. Others on the other hand aren't very good at all.

Truthfully it depends on what type of mood you first find them in. Then it depends on what their mission is all about. Its a complex situation.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:57 pm
being possessed is not a good thing -_- some of you people make it sound that your happy and proud (maybe even lucky) that theres a demon in you or that you can "see things no one else can". hope you guys know demons aint getn ya to heaven -.- (heaven and hell DO exist) well ive heard in my church that demons can be like anyone else but just taunt you to do bad things. im not saying its impossible to see things no one else can, because you know people clame to have seen heaven or angels. and i believe them because the things God can do are so supernatural o.O and sometimes the devil is able to "imitate" some of Gods powers. and once your dead, you only go to heaven or hell. THERES NO THIRD OPTION  

trueprfashn

Taikai Okami

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:24 pm
trueprfashn
being possessed is not a good thing -_- some of you people make it sound that your happy and proud (maybe even lucky) that theres a demon in you or that you can "see things no one else can". hope you guys know demons aint getn ya to heaven -.- (heaven and hell DO exist) well ive heard in my church that demons can be like anyone else but just taunt you to do bad things. im not saying its impossible to see things no one else can, because you know people clame to have seen heaven or angels. and i believe them because the things God can do are so supernatural o.O and sometimes the devil is able to "imitate" some of Gods powers. and once your dead, you only go to heaven or hell. THERES NO THIRD OPTION

Everything you say is very well put into motion. I've seen demons, and I've seen Angels too. Its surprising the different conversations. They don't come close to one another though. But besides what you may 'think' there has been a third option...Its called reincarnation...yes you go through either heaven or hell and depending on that you tend to get your choice of reincarnation. I know that some of you may not believe in it but I do. I'm not trying to convert anyone but thats what I've been through...though I've been through heaven each time. The other part of me has a more than one name. One of the names means 'Touched by the gods'. Its weird but I don't know what the actually name is I just know what it means.

But I'm not saying this to try to put anyones religion down. I'm just giving my opinion.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:57 am
Being possessed ISN'T a good thing. A friend of mine asked me to help her with an ouija board (one we made out of a mirror, really cool) and we were ******** around, and I ended possessed by a spirit we summoned for about two hours. Nothing drastic happened, but I felt like I suddenly had all of my energy drained, and I felt like complete s**t for a while. And after the two hours, I felt kinda peppy and normal again. It was weird... O_<

I've seen a demon. He was big, pink, wore coveralls, carried a wooden clubs, was about 9 feet tall, had spikes all over the top of his head, and had a tail that ended with a spiked ball. He was kinda gay-lookin', but I was 3 at the time, so it scared the s**t outta me. =/  

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:00 am
trueprfashn

I prefer not to go to either Heaven or Hell. And if by some chance I do go to either, I guess I couldn't care less. I'll just make the most of it.

And if considering your definition of demons (I prefer the term devils, myself) is as states "demons can be like anyone else but just taunt you to do bad things," then I guess that makes me a demon/devil now, huh? Intriguing. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:33 pm
As far as my spiritality goes, I'd say its unique in many ways. Because I believe that magic does actually and truly exist. And I also believe that everyone has a psychic ability and everyone has the aptitude to use it if need be. Along, with that I believe that ghosts, spirits, and yes even demons exist. You can call me crazy if you like. But that is my Spirtual Belief.

User Image  

Blazing Phoenix23

Dapper Werewolf

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:19 pm
I'm studying Druidism, and it's EXTREMELY alluring to me. Now I have to travel to Ireland so that I may study and expierence the roots of my heritage, both physical and spiritual. :3

@trueprfshn: No third option?! Well, thank goodness that I have my fourth and fifth options to back me up, lol.  
39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff