Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Starfall Street [Paldea Arc] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2024 12:37 pm
"...Team Snagem...so it's true..." Giacomo muttered to himself, his muttering barely picked up by the mic in front of him. He cocked an eye at the Orthworm as it appeared and then gave Cera a look at the word 'Mew', a look she was very familiar with, one that many trainers have given her in the past. "And the academy sent you? Well this changes a lot." He said aloud, folding his arms as he listened to them further. "Your words are all pretty, and in any other situation I might take your words to heart and back down. Make no mistake you all have touched me and I thank you for trying to fix this...situation...in the least violent manner but alas the situation will not allow for such niceties, not with the knowledge you have just given me." The Team Star boss said as he pushed a few buttons on his DJ booth.

The music would change in response to DJ Vice, the bass in it becoming more noticeable, the tempo slower, and in general sounding more 'ominous', reminiscent to what one might call 'boss music' in a video game. The Snagems would notice the grunts fleeing in response to the changed music and the two hybrids stepped away from each other, giving the DJ booth a wide berth. "And now...I want more information and have every intention of fighting you for it. Amber, Cera, Monique, don't take this personal, I too am only following orders."

With that said the DJ booth would rise up into the air with Giacomo still standing behind it, the space below and behind the booth distorting as a massive car-like machine came into view, the illusion that had hidden it dropped as DJ Vice activated the Segin Squad Starmobile. The vehicle would hum to life, its revving barely audible over the music, the Revavroom engine flailing its tongue around wildly as large amounts of Dark energy swelled from it. Mabosstiff would let out a howl as it now stood on the Starmobile's stage, having gone up with Giacomo, the dog ready for battle.

The area around them became even darker now, the Segin Squad base draped in near nighttime levels of darkness as Dark energy surrounded them. Cera would find her Psychic abilities greatly stifled and Amber her Ghost ones. The other thing to note was this same darkness had an effect on their Pokeballs as it would only allow them to send out a single Pokemon each, any others forced back to their Pokeballs.

"Now then, I'll give you one last chance since you all had such kind words for me. Surrender to Team Star and tell me everything I want to know and no harm will come to you. Otherwise..." With that said Mabosstiff began to claw at the air threatening, its claws glowing and extending as it executed a Hone Claws. Both the Mabosstiff and Starmobile itself would cry out as they exerted their Intimidating aura upon the Snagems and the Pokemon that dared challenge them, sapping away some of their physical strength. "You get the idea." Giacomo said with a smirk.

It was now apparent, Giacomo was not going to come along quietly, the only way out of this was to fight. The only solace, if it's anything, was the boss didn't see it as a personal matter but instead a job. A job for who was a question that needed to be answered later as right now they had bigger, blacker, un-...problems.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2024 12:49 pm
Giacomo had a flair for the theatrical, that Monique could not deny. The heavy, thumping music, the howling Mabosstiff, and...another one of those Starmobiles. Because of course. Unlike the others, and even her own Pokémon, the thick Dark miasma to her was naturally invigorating. A big, long smirk grew on her face.

She looked at the Orthworm for a long time, tapping her SNAG. "Moves?"

Sandstorm, Earthquake, Iron Tail, Shed Tail, it replied. Wow, the sheriff thought. With moves like this, that guy in Porto Marinada knew what he was doing... It occurred to her that she didn't have a Steel-type before, but right now, all she wanted to do was shake the ground beneath them. Give Giacomo a rattle, a taste of what he was dealing with.

"Earthquake!" Monique called out. But Hao wasn't looking in her direction. No, this silly thing was looking at Giacomo. She stomped her feet. "Earthquake!" she insisted. What a wild child, Monique grumbled. She hoped the Orthworm would actually listen for once.  

MoniqueBrie

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:17 pm
Sub would grin as he watched Leslie rush straight into the base, GRAY carrying out their scheme perfectly. Whether or not Leslie realized their duplicity was a concern for later, for now his little 'secret weapon' was going to wreck havoc on these wannabe ninja. "Hm? Why not?" Sub asked Deo. In time the Luxray would inform Sub of what he saw which included several individuals, likely Team Star grunts, hiding in various places throughout the base, no doubt lying in wait to pounce on the intruders. The other thing was at least one trap, a pitfall trap that lied just on the other side of the gate of which Leslie was charging right for. "Crap! Leslie! Stop!" Sub called out as he ran after Leslie. "Come on!" He shouted at Deo and waved for him to follow.

Leslie would rush into Navi Squad Base, heading in the direction the SNAG told her to go in and as she set foot into the perimeter of the base her bird clobbering instincts told her that yes, this was definitely the right direction, she could feel it. She would make it roughly five meters past the gate before a hole in the ground suddenly opened up and threatened to swallow her, the false ground giving way from her weight, the bottom of the pit containing a very happy looking Grimer ready to greet the Fairy type.

Sub and Deo would make it to the entrance to Navi Squad Base but before they could pass through the gate another ninja grunt would appear in a puff of smoke, blocking their path. "Grafaiai! Use Acid Spray!" The ninja commanded as his Toxic Monkey appeared in a flash of light, the Poison type spitting out a liquidy acid at the pair. Sub was quick to jump back and avoid the bulk of the Acid Spray however some of it got on his shoe, the man quick to rub his shoe in the dirt to get it off but alas it had eaten a sizable hole in it.

"You guys are already annoying me. Deo, tango with this nuisance for me, I'm going to go help Leslie." Sub said to the hybrid as he took out a hoverboard and jumped on it, then speeding off to the right, making a wide turn before attempting to slip right past the ninja and making it through the gate. He depended on Deo distracting the ninja and his Pokemon, otherwise he would be an easy target. It was time for Deo to battle.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2024 8:46 pm
Not really wanting to work with a former cop given her heritage, Absinthe wandered away from the giant Luxray hybrid. Sub seemed to focus on him, so she didn't bother letting him know where she was going, either. Though he probably would have appreciated what she had in mind.

After a bit of running, she found the pit Leslie fell into and got her first close-up look at Leslie's new weapon. Abby didn't know how heavy Leslie was in her new form, so she figured she could help the small hybrid on her own, but that... hammer? She lifted weights every day, but she didn't think she could carry that up by herself despite that, much less both Leslie and the weapon.

The next thing the young Deathrage saw was the Grimer. Abby planned to have her Machamp, Palladia, lift Leslie and her weapon up out of the pit, but that Poison-type would have to be dealt with first. Or, at least, simultaneously. Fluffy the Bewear stood next to both Leslie and the Grimer as she was let out of her ball, while Palladia apeared next to her trainer.

"Fluffy, beat the crap out of that Grimer for me, okay? Palladia, help Leslie up out of that pit," Abby asked, shouting down to her Bewear before talking to her Machamp in a more subdued tone since they were right beside each other.

While Fluffy growled at her opponent and wound up for a Brutal Swing, Palladia reached her hand down for Leslie to grab it. If the Tinkaton hybrid and its hammer combined were too much for Palladia with one arm, the other three would pitch in thereafter.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 3:40 am
"Perhaps not actually spoken, but that was the implication I got," Amber said, in response to Cera's words about Team Star not being called a criminal organization. While Amber was hoping that Giacomo would just back down and surrender, it seemed hearing that they were from Snagem had set something off in his mind, something that definitely didn't bode well for the three females. Seeing the Starmobile activate made Amber's blood run cold, well, colder than normal for a half Ice-type, and she let out an audible growl at the sight of the machine.

"Hey, Giacomo, since you seem so dead set on battling us, then perhaps you should offer up some information, as well," she said, even as she noticed that Arauth was forcefully recalled to her ball, leaving Spooky out on his own. She noticed that her Ghost-type senses were dampened, guessing it was the Dark energy surrounding them. That had to be coming from the Starmobile. Hearing Giacomo's demand for them to surrender to Team Star had her chuckling mirthlessly. "You say you won't hurt us, but what's to stop you pulling something after you have the information you want?" she called out, raising her voice over the noise of the Revaroom's engines. "And let me tell you something you probably don't know, since you seem to not keep up with information from the other squads. The fire that burned down the area where Mela kept her squad? That was caused by that blasted Starmobile exploding. If you think I'm going to let you try and use that thing, then you've got another thing coming!"

She could see Monique already taking the offensive with her unfamiliar Pokemon, though it seemed the steel snake-like Pokemon was more interested in Giacomo than it was in battling. That could be a problem. "Spooky, Calm Mind, then follow it up with Dazzling Gleam," she said. It wouldn't do all that much to the Starmobile, if it was part Steel-type like she thought it was, but it would do some damage to Mabostiff, given how she was almost certain that Giacomo would almost exclusively use Dark-types. Spooky nodded and closed his eyes, calming his mind and boosting his Special Attack and Defense, then fired off a Dazzling Gleam, quickly floating backward and hopefully out of reach of the Mabostiff, just in case it had Sucker Punch as a known move.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2024 3:25 am
Segin Squad

"So what's true?" Cera asked, noting the look given to her in response. That incredulous look that belied internal questions if their eyes had just betrayed them all of a sudden. A look often followed by curiosity once certain their eyes weren't playing tricks, and either a Pokedex or a ball pointed or thrown at her. The only difference between those and the one just now- neither one fazing her much- was this one carried extra status that perhaps she wasn't as alone in.

Another drop in the music would be picked up, sounding different yet similar from earlier. But it was quite fitting for a fight, punctuated all the more by the words that followed. The civil route was well and truly out, but unlike with Mela, this one felt mutual. A fight born from circumstance despite the attempts at communication, but one she'd still hoped to avoid all the same. Even greater amounts of Dark energy encroached and engulfed the base now, setting the stage all the more as Cera took her SNAG and partially stuffed it into her scarf, letting it hang slightly as her tail tapped at something on it.

Monique, Amber and the Zoroark hybrids would still understand her just fine apart from an additional echo that sounded far less natural, coming from her SNAG and offering Giacomo a way of still hearing her in a way he'd understand. "You know, Mela made that offer too," she spoke up, dropping the telepathy entirely. "But I'm afraid surrender's off the table, so how about this? We fight for information; you win, and we'll tell you what you want to know. If we do, you tell us what's really going on here. Not as some job, or a team finding itself against another. Just two groups that's decided the best recourse is to fight."

Despite the intimidating aura affecting her physical abilities- to say nothing of the Dark energy seeing her restrict how much she was doing with her psychic ones- she'd manage to get a single Pokemon sent out. Her Joltik. But with how dark it was in the area and how small he was, he'd be difficult to see. Compared to the attacks already being launched by Monique and Amber, the Mew would be more reserved as a few Aura Spheres gathered around her, making it clear that she had no intentions of backing down.

"Do we have a deal?"  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2024 9:17 am
"I'm well aware of that fool's failures with the Schedar Starmobile, that hot head knew it wasn't ready and it ended up destroying her entire base. I promise you a lot was learned from her defeat. True power is in information after all." Giacomo smirked at Amber. "That said your suspicions about me are unwarranted. I have no reason to harm you, all I want is information out of you, once I have that you can go about your merry way. In fact, you should let the Mew do all the talking for you, she seems to have a better grasp on the situation." He said, turning his attention. "I like you, you're a practical little Pokemon. Can't believe I'm negotiating with a Pokemon, let alone the fabled Mew, you caused a big ruckus in Kalos years ago, you know that? But yes, we do have a deal."

With the deal struck the Snagems launched their attacks, the Earthquake rocking the Starmobile, Giacomo swaying just a bit however the stage appeared more stabilized than Mela's was. The Dazzling Gleam went off causing Giacomo to shield his eyes meanwhile both Mabosstiff and the Revavroom that was the Starmobile's engine would let out a pained cry as the Fairy move delivered Super Effective damage. Realizing that would be happening again Giacomo pulled out some sunglasses and put them on, no more annoyingly pink flashes of light to worry about blinding him.

"Nice opening assault, now it's our turn. Mabosstiff, give that ghost its Comeuppance. And I think this track would sound better with some guitar mixed in, thankfully the Starmobile can do just that with a Snarl." Giacomo said as he put his headphones back on and began to scratch his records, the Starmobile itself responding to this by letting out earsplitting electric guitar-like sounds, like someone harshly strumming on an electric guitar, the sounds empowered by the Dark energy of the Starmobile as it pulled off a spirit sapping Snarl aimed at all three foes. This time their Special Attack would drop.

Mabosstiff would act at the moment, Dark energy drawn from within and around the dog swirling around him, drawing upon his desire for revenge against the ghost, and concentrating into his maw. With a bark the dog would lunge at Spooky and in a flash rushed past the Ghost, delivering a quick bite upon it as it ran by, unleashing a burst of revenge fueled Dark energy in that bite. The canine would retreat back to the Starmobile as it deftly moved through the surrounding darkness as if it became one with it to travel.

"It's nice to just get lost in the beat, isn't it? Just let yourself fade away into the song." Giacomo said as he moved his beat to sound of his own music, the lights of the Starmobile flashing in tune with it, those lights the brightest thing in this lingering darkness, like glistening stars in the night sky. "Just surrender to the song." He grinned.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2024 12:48 pm
Monique took very little of the attacking brunt from Giacomo, she noticed. And it was clear this guy knew a lot about Snagem, mentioning something about Cera that wasn't even in her knowledge bank. He knew more than she did, which wasn't too surprising given that events in their past were slightly less distant than for her but was rather unnerving. All she got was a Snarl that did a little damage and reduced Special Attack—not much consideration for an Orthworm.

The situation gave the sheriff a little pause. This guy wanted to talk, but on his terms. It felt a bit like blackmailing. The comments about being ignored from Mela and bullying from Giacomo were starting to percolate in her head. But she had to fight at least for now.

"Iron Tail!" Monique called, pointing at the Mabosstiff. "Tell me, Giacomo. What do you know about me?" she called out. It was a way of taking some of the heat off of Amber and Cera—who each had type disadvantage problems she didn't—and figuring out how dangerous this guy really was. "I'd rather talk than fight, but until you take talking seriously, we have to fight."  

MoniqueBrie

DeoLux

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:03 am
Gotcha! Deo spotted the ninjas in wait. Unfortunately, by the time Sub said anything the trap was sprung and Leslie was snared in. Going to help Sub at the gate, and receiving the order from him, he grabbed his pokeball after the acid hit, but didn’t melt his glasses. “Rex! Torch this monkey to the treetops!” As he let his charmander out for the damage and looked over to see a wandering away Abby who he could tell why she left him. “Criminal coward” Deo muttered to himself. “Rex! Torch the primate!” as commanded, he let loose a flame thrower. Letting loose his Steelix another time. “Aval! Knock those ninjas crosswayed!” As it went to knock them unsteady one by one. Deo would also take the opportunity to yell at Abby “Coward! If you could help me, it would be appreciated! Don’t be like Khaos the butcher and be a slimy coward!”

All the while, the psyduck was getting antsy about Deo being harmed, and angry at the girl who left him in the cold  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2024 5:06 pm
Leslie couldn't hear anything besides the sounds of future victory as she charged forward, unable to stop herself even as Sub's pleas came. So naturally, she would immediately find herself above the trap, legs still swinging with all their might to propel her forward despite the lack of anything underneath her. Taking a look to the ground as she felt herself beginning to fall towards the ground, Leslie would yell in surprise as she found herself now plummeting to the bottom of the pit. Landing with a heavy thud, Leslie would drag herself back to her feet to stare towards the Grimer that was occupying the pit with her and give an embittered, "You're despicable." Readying her hammer, she would already begin plotting her way to escape the pit when it suddenly became a lot more cramped than before with a Bewear now crowding her in and a Machamp taking up her airspace. But she wanted to reach her target, so leaving now to let these two deal with the Grimer would be her way to achieve that.

So naturally, she would leap to grab the Machamp's arm, clamping down on the Pokemon's forearm as she felt herself beginning to become a victim of gravity yet again. But that was a lot of weight being suddenly added to an area of ground that had already been designed to give way under weight and now Leslie attempting to drag herself up the Fighting type's arm after planting her feet on the side of the pit with a lot more strength than she was used to having. Between all of these factors, what was intended as a Machamp dragging her out of the pit ended with Leslie sending the poor Machamp speeding past her like she had swung her. And as she sent the Fighting type crashing into the ground, the surprising amount of mass and strength that Leslie put into the motion sent her flying out of the pit and further into the base. "WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN WITH YOU!?" Leslie cried as she cleared the side of the pit, staring directly towards Abby before the hybrid found herself deeper in ninja territory.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:25 pm
Absinthe used her free hand to point a middle finger at the sound of screaming bacon in the distance as Leslie took hold of Palladia's hand, but Abby's attention was quickly stolen as her Machamp was flung into the depths of the pit. Before Abby could process that, however, she had a screaming pink mass to contend with. "What? Look, I screwed up big last time, I get tha-" Abby tried to explain. Sadly, she was cut off by Leslie's unyielding refusal to stay in one spot for more than a few seconds at a time. With a facepalm and a sigh, Abby turned and focused on her Bewear and Machamp, as they were quickly being surrounded by sludge Pokemon. Fluffy was handling herself fine, tossing Brutal Swings left and right at the poisonous creeps. Paladia didn't have it as easy, since the bulk of her arsenal were Fighting-type moves, she'd never fought a Poison-type before, and she'd never fought without Abby's guidance before. One benefit of Leslie flying off without waiting for an explanation was that Abby was actually able to give her Machamp some much-desired guidance. "Use Stomping Tantrum on the enemy. Just make sure to give Fluffy a wide berth," Abby ordered. With a sigh of relief, Palladia obeyed, stomping the ground to deal super-effective damage she hoped her enemies weren't ready for.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2024 2:49 am
Segin Squad

Oh.

Oh.

Cera wasn't expecting Giacomo to be the sort to keep up with events that far back. Or be aware that she was the same Mew from that whole mess. Truly, his appetite for information was as voracious as the first impressions already gave. "...when did you learn that?" She asked as a flash of surprise came across her face, broken as quickly as it came when the Snarl made her wince. Losing more of her strength in the process, she quickly had doubts that Giacomo intended for serious harm; after all, why knock out what you can wear down and drive to talking? Despite the wince, she otherwise shrugged off the attack. She shrugged it off well, in fact. Too well.

"And you learn to be practical with the sorts of things we've seen," she added, flinging a couple of Aura Spheres at the Starmobile's lights. "But where's my manners? Hope you don't mind me adding some extra percussion to your song, and maybe we could drop the bass..... here! Bug Buzz!"

Though her Joltik would have a harder time shrugging off the Snarl from before, he'd do his own sort of power chord, vibrating and jittering as a reverberating sound wave came forth alongside the prior Aura Spheres. "Now, for someone willing to accept the wager, it seems you know more about us than you've let on for you to mention events in Kalos. I'd be interested in that too, even if you won't divulge now."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2024 5:37 pm
Hmm, so he did know about the failure of Schedar Squad's Starmobile. But who had given him that information? Who was their benefactor? And how in the name of the Reverse World did he have so much information on Team Snagem? Even Amber hadn't known about the Kalos incident, as she had joined after the fact and as a result, hadn't done any research on Snagem's past. Seeing that the Dazzling Gleam did, in fact, do damage to the Starmobile, Amber was about to call for another one, but the Mabosstiff was flinging himself forward at Spooky, who was quick to retaliate with a Will-O-Wisp right as the canine reached him. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to dodge the Comeuppance, and took massive damage as the Dark-type move hit him. That, followed by the Snarl from the Starmobile, spelled the end for Spooky's state of consciousness. Or at least, it would have, had he not used Endure at the last possible second, preventing himself being knocked out.

Spooky can't take another hit like that, Amber thought, looking at her main Ghost-type. I need to think of a way for him to be able to do the most amount of damage in the least amount of moves. Wait, that's it! Signaling her Ghost-type, he hovered down to float in front of her, visibly exhausted and in pain from the two super-effective attacks he'd just endured. Amber didn't say a word; she knew her best friend would be knocked out with the next hit. However, that didn't mean they couldn't do some damage before that. Looking into her Ghost-type's eyes, he saw what she was trying to tell him and gave a slight nod, then turned his attention back to the battle. If he was going down, it would be on his own terms. Steeling himself for the next attack, he used Calm Mind, then opened his eyes and looked straight at Mabosstiff as he used Disable, hoping to prevent the use of Comeuppance for a bit. Following that, he sent out an invisible wave of Ghost-type energy, hoping to hit either Mabosstiff or the Starmobile. Let them knock him out; his job was done.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2024 3:42 pm
"You?" Giacomo repeated, cocking an eyebrow at Monique as her worm jumped in and swung an Iron Tail at his dog, the hound letting out a mild pained cry as he took the blow, fortunate that Orthworm, like the others, had its Attack reduced twice by its and the Starmobile's Intimidate. Physical moves weren't going to do that much damage. "Well miss Kaʻanaʻana I know you've been active in Spikemuth, a place I'm very familiar with. Besides that you have been one of the more curious members of your group, it seems as if you just appeared out of thin air one day. I wonder how that might be. Now that you got me thinking about you more I just might have to look into that." He replied to the Zoroark hybrid.

"When? The appearance of the fabled Mew was all over the news for days! Mirage Pokemon appears in Kalos, the Kalosian King declares it as his own! I may have been young then but I can still remember all the headlines. And linking it back to you specifically wasn't hard because...you're a Mew! I'm sure I don't have to tell you that your kind isn't exactly common. Are you the only one of your species? A question for the more scientific mind I suppose." The young man shrugged. He then grumbled as he watched his Starmobile's headlights get taken out, Revavroom responding negatively in kind. With the Bug Buzz then going off the Revavroom and Mabosstiff both let out pained cries as Giacomo covered his ears. "...I don't do collaborations." He said in response to Joltik's addition to his song. Mabosstiff was now burned.

"I think it's time we move onto the main act! Welcome to the stage Mabosstiff the Scary Face joined by the Starmobile and the Wicked Torque!" Giacomo declared after scratching on the records and then dropping a harsh and squealing beat, jamming out on his DJ equipment from his booth atop the Starmobile. In response sinister flame-like energy would surge around the Starmobile as it charged up a ton Dark energy in it, drawing from the darkness around it. In the few seconds the Starmobile took to charge Mabosstiff would snarl and bark at its foes as its eyes glowed red, the same eyes projected in the darkness all around them as the dog also drew upon the darkness to frightened them, to dwindle their spirits, make their knees weak and their movements sluggish so that they might not avoid the wicked war path the Starmobile was about to go on.

With a flick of its tongue and a shrill cry the Starmobile would 'slam' on the gas and send itself flying straight towards the three Snagem Pokemon, leaving behind a trail of flame-like Dark energy in its path as it planned to run them over, spin around on them as it grind them into the dirt, and then return to where it came from. If they weren't knocked out by the hit the 'flames' would attempt to seep into the Pokemon and try to drag them into the darkness of sleep, the artificial darkness around them making this more likely.

Speaking of this artificial darkness surrounding this battle, generated by some unknown machine donated by an unknown benefactor, it had another affect in that Spooky's attempt at Destiny Bond would fail were Spooky to faint. Its suppression on Psychic and Ghost abilities was just too great for that to work. And as the battle went on the darkness seemed to become thicker, permeate more, and as such Cera and Amber weaker but Monique more energetic. The Giacomo's song echoing in the darkness now seeping into the minds of Cera and Amber, the song making it a bit difficult to think and focus, not enough to completely lose awareness but it was becoming more apparent.

"So, anymore questions for me or would you rather sit back and enjoy my beat?" Giacomo grinned. They managed to do some damage to the Starmobile, and burn Mabosstiff, but it certainly was nowhere near enough and something might tell at least two of them they didn't have a lot of time. They didn't to do big damage and quick. Giacomo however was in no rush.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash