Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[ORP] Heroes & Villains: The Double Clutch Hatching Feast Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:10 pm
User Image
standidate oz

"Psst! Hey, kid!"

The benefit of being at a feast was that Oz looked more respectable than he normally would. His grin surely was more trustworthy for that reason. "You look like you seen better days," he said, beckoning Dehka over.

He glanced to his right. Good. Glinda seemed pre-occupied.

"Didn't get a dragon, huh? Me either. But I bet I got somethin' to cheer you up, champ." He indicated the spread of his wares, from clothes to the warmed bags labeled D'MON'S NUTS in large, bold writing. "Or you know someone that did, you wanna get 'em a gift? I'd love something from a kid that braved a dragon's teeth."

xTsunake

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:40 pm
Phryana

((Dress for reference. There's no gold embellishments on it!))

Death was not out of place in events such as these, from what she had gathered. With emotions running at an all time high, even a stray thought could have dire consequences. Phryana had enough pity in her for the dead boy and the little green, but grieving for them would do nothing to bring them back. There was a far more pressing problem now. The children upon the sands had behaved abominably, as though they'd never had a single lesson in their life... and some of them had supposedly been here for Turns. It was baffling. As a result of their actions, she found it extremely likely that their numbers would be culled. Perhaps candidates who had dragonriders for parents would be spared, but for someone like her? It'd be easy enough to bundle her up and toss her out on her feet.

If it happened, she'd survive. She always did. But that didn't mean she had to just sit back and wait until it possibly did.

The dress she had been given was simple, but elegant in its design. A bright red sash of silk had been tied around her waist to add a pop of color and draw attention to her form, and her hair was pulled up and twisted to give it some curl. She'd been watching for a while now, surveying the crowd of gathered folk with dark, thoughtful eyes. A man had caught her attention from the bunch; bold, confident, and with an aura of arrogance so thick you could cut it with a knife. Gentle inquiries from the kitchen staff let her know that he was a bronzerider with close ties to the Weyrwoman--or so the rumors said. That was more than enough reason for Phryana to attempt to get to know him.

She carefully moved through the crowd, stealing glances at the tall, chiseled rider as though too shy to be caught staring for long. Some dragonriders weren't bothered by scars. With luck, he'd be one of them. Once close enough to be heard, she bent her head so that her voice could be heard. "My Lord...? May I fill your glass for you?" Her tone was warm, perhaps a touch breathless from nerves. A shy smile had tugged at her lips, but if he glanced up at her, she'd be quick to drop her gaze.

ShinosBee
Timon voice: It starts.

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

zombeikid

Feline Lunatic

2,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:49 pm
S'lys and Brown Leoniath

The young dragonet gave a trill as he nodded his head at her offering. He still wasn't used to trying to talk to anyone beyond S'lys or other dragons. But he loved attention and scritches because who didn't?! He gave S'lys a contented look at the two continued to talk. He was proud of His, trying so hard to be... social. What a good and fine rider he'd make.

On the other hand, S'lys was nervous but trying to relax himself. Why was he so bad at this? "Ah. Yeah. He's one of the bigger dragons too. I think he's even bigger than some of the bronzes." That last part was spoken softly. He had heard.. rumors of how traditional High Reaches could be. Leoniath, however, seemed to almost preen at the statement. He couldn't wait to show his bronze brothers just how little being shiny mattered.

"Ah, the uh, weyr? Nah.. Haven't seen much. Everything was kind of hectic today. Between the hatching and the feast and all. But I'll be alright.. Thanks for the offer, though." He'd.. be sure to keep her in mind if he ever gets lost. If he can manage to find her. Be a lot less embarrassing than asking a rider probably.

Her second time standing? He wondered, briefly, how many times a person stood, on average before they find Theirs, if they find them at all. "I'm sure you'll fine yours next time. Leoniath seems to like ya so that's gotta count for something."

Of course it did, Leoniath had the best judgement of humans in all of Pern.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:15 pm
Rykin

Nadry needn't have been embarrassed, not that she could likely help it. He had been away from their family's oppressive values for some time now, and despite his baked-in stoicism, most of what Rykin felt in response to his little sister's demonstrative lover was amusement. He stifled the urge to gently tease her for her blushing and pushed an unwelcome flash of jealousy aside as well, bowing his head to the bluerider in return.

"It's nice to finally meet you, C'lusi of Macuith. I... well..." If his color happened to be a little heightened, he was still much less pink than Nadry, thankyouverymuch. "I'm glad my sister has such a charming suitor." Rykin smiled, though his eyes were a little unsure. "Two... of them." He tried.

"I'm fine for drinks and snacks though," he continued, hoping that moving on might help mask his awkwardness. "Nadry?"

Meepfur
i finally did it
Uta
/airhorns

Smerdle

Scamp

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:49 pm
Nadry and Menankith
Ah, for all that she was a brownrider now, and quite proud of it - and beyond happy with both R'shahar and C'lusi - she'd been born and raised a cotholder, and at times it still showed, in spite of her best efforts.  But she did like the attention, every moment of it (and very much appreciated C'lusi's choice in clothing for the evening, as well), even if she wasn't 'supposed' to.  If she were to heed her upbringing, receiving any attention of this sort, let alone enjoying it, and in public, was disgraceful and simply not done.  She knew well now that it wasn't that way, but all that conditioning didn't go away overnight, and now and then it nagged at her and needed to be forcibly pushed out of mind again.  In defiance of such ideas, rather than simply let herself be kissed on the cheek, Nadry turned her head to let her lips catch C'lusi's.  It was a fairly chaste kiss, as she wouldn't subject her brother to wtinessing more than that, but for her, it was quite a bold display of affection.

Because even if the situation itself was a bit awkward - for her, anyway - she had no actual objections, and wanted to leave no doubt that she wanted to be in the bluerider's arms.  It might have been kept at bay for most of her life, for various reasons, but she was, well, a little bit clingy, given half a chance.  Menankith had taken the brunt of it, especially early on, but she liked to be close to her friends, and now to her lovers.  In truth, there wasn't much at all that C'lusi - or R'shahar - could do that she would have any real objection to, whether or not she blushed as red as her dress.  He could have picked her up and set her on the table, and she'd have gone with it, albeit with some concern about making a mess.

When Rykin expressed that he was glad for her, she positively beamed, even if there was some uncertainty in the pronouncement.  It boded well! "R'shahar got stuck picking up guests," she explained the current absence of the bronzerider, "But he should be along." Whether that would make things more or less awkward remained to be seen, but at least none of them were on any restrictions, as far as drinking was concerned. Maybe that would help.

"It all looks awfully good, but I've barely even touched what I have yet," she answered C'lusi, chuckling.  In addition to the remains of mooshed cupcake, there were still three slices of cake on her plate.  Small slivers, but still. "For me, maybe something to drink?  I don't know what goes with cake, but I trust you." As he was no doubt aware by now, she knew next to nothing about any sort of alcohol, as it had always been quite off-limits, like so many other things - so that was yet another ongoing learning experience of its own sort.  Then again, what about the last turn and a half hadn't been?  Especially that latest half.  Faranth.

Menankith, with a low thrum of pleasure, nuzzled close and tucked himself neatly under the blue's wing, and was only too happy to twine tails with him.  Contentment and affection rolled off of him in waves as he let out a sigh.  For reasons he never bothered to guess at or evaluate, he found it deeply satisfying to be under the wing of another (particularly when that other was a certain blue or bronze), and would happily remain cuddled up indefinitely.

There was indeed an interesting assortment of foreigners, though his curiosity over the Westerners lay solely in the differences between the Weyrs.  Perhaps some of them were handsome, but beside his Macuith, and anticipating their Viandarth's arrival, he barely even had any room for any such observations - not that he objected that Macuith did! We will make more than just the guests jealous.  Eveleth may have many at her beck and call, but she lacks the best of the best.

No, he had that right here - which would be even truer once their set was complete. I did see!  Fortunate that you found him when you did, I hear there's not to be any Searching for awhile. Understandable, but a pity!  Menankith very much wanted to try it.

Smerdle
no worries!! all posts are good posts, whenever they happen. emotion_bigheart

Uta

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:46 pm
Demanthra and Monath

Demanthra watched as Rhiyn got to his feet, before making his way over to her, with his classic sigh. She led the way outside, where Monath was waiting for them. The young woman climbed onto her green's back, then as the dragon laid down, she offered her hand down to Rhiyn, When he asked about Ionan, she wasn't sure if her brother was at the feast or not. She knew the events of the hatching and the aftermath was weighing on him.

"I don't know, he was pretty shaken by what happened. I hope so, but he didn't mention to me if he would or not. Honestly, I am not sure which of my siblings will be there, other than Ashlyn,"she admitted. She knew her older sister would be there because she would have the new Weyrlings to watch. As for any of the others, she was totally in the dark whether they will show or not.

Gyafrith said he saw Kinye, so she is there too,Monath explained.

Thaliawen

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:42 pm
C'rian & Kronoseth
The large brown glanced over when Rhianth made her way down. Though she still looked grey and harbored a heavy grief, he was pleased to see her make a little effort. He would go over to her soon enough--for when was the large brown ever truly distanced from his heart of hearts?--but for now there were two darlings to see.

When a familiar blue came over with his sandy-haired chosen, the large brown leaned down and immediately nosed at his little pale son. He was tempted to gently roll him over, to being a game of tussle, but he could see how excited Tierth was to show off His. Instead, he turned his large eye onto the boy, giving him what appeared to be a critical look. Finally, the brown gave his thoughts.

You chose very well and certainly found an honorable lad. I have no doubt the two of you will do great things. All of Pern shall know your name. Kronoseth wasn't simply humoring his little one. He quite truly believed that his hatchlings could go o to do anything they desired. The world was Theirs. Tierth would be playing hero simply bey succeeding at weyrling training and going on to fight Thread... Kronoseth was proud, so very proud, of each of His. Part of him wanted nothing more than to stay and fight with them... But. He had devoted himself to Rhianth above all else, even if it went against his own sense of honor and duty.

C'rian had not yet gone in to celebrate. He had been spending time with Kronoseth, watching the Weyr from a distance before he dared venture into the more crowded Dining Hall. Though it was chilly out, there was enough warmth outside to keep the worst of it off and, thankfully, no real wind. "Well met, rider," he greeted formally to the weyrling, giving a dip of his head in greeting. "It's amazing to think the dragons of Pern start off so small. Won't be long now before your boy's outgrown you!" He mused, watching the little ones antics.

Kronoseth had always been big, even as a hatchling... But those earliest weeks he'd been small enough to actually hold. "The Turn'll be over before you know it!"

And then came a darling little white, not long behind. This one did not seem to have theirs with them, but Kronoseth immediately crooned a greeting. As he had done with Tierth, he gently cuddled his large snoot against Alegriath. If you wish it, then so be it. He would certainly not risk his little one but he could at least let her crawl on him if she so pleased. So he lowered his head, so she might crawl upon it.
I would be honored to dance...though I think you might need to have your feet upon the ground to do so, sweetling. He mused. So much to do... and so little time in which to do it.

BastetAmun

medigel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:10 pm
A'ye

Being lead out onto the floor, being held in S'del's arms as they started to move to the music - the greenrider almost wanted to pinch himself to make sure it wasn't all a dream. Admittedly he'd had quite a few like this, and a few more less....repeatable in open thoughts, but the fact there were people around and they weren't floating was a fairly decent sign this was real. "I'd...." Was he really going to say this, as they moved about the dance floor? A'ye was easily enough to lead, he followed quite well thanks to his natural temperament and the fact he just was, and his cheeks colored themselves as he tried to continue with his lame thought. Tonight was supposed to be the night and he was going to sink or swim.

"R...rather than being on your arm, I like being in them. It's where I always want to be, if you'll let me."

A'ye wanted to run and quickly, to the point his instincts kicked in and he nearly released himself from S'del's grasp. This was where he wanted to be with every fiber of his being but he just - how could he say something so assuming and forward like that? His heart pounded like several harper drums inside his ears, and in the back of his mind he could hear Oyath's extremely amused cackle over his self-imposed mortification.

So it wasn't with any maliciousness involved that he tried to shove himself free, all the while his eyes wide as he looked absolutely everywhere but S'del's face. He needed to get away before anyone else could look at him and see himself making a massive scene.

Uta
oops

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:45 am
User ImageUser Image
fela and sophrosunth

Nadry and C'lusi look great as usual, Fela was telling him. And I think that's supposed to be Weyrwoman Hestina over there with Zheria, but frankly I think we've got a pirate invasion incoming. I, for one, welcome our new pirate queen...

Sophrosunth had taken to the skies as he had said he would, making lazy spirals over the bowl as he listened to her reporting. It was a beautiful if cold night to be holding festivities, and down below he could see the colorful lights twinkling, and hear the sounds of conversation and music and laughter drift up to him like a caress. He said hello to several dragons in passing as he glided past and felt, for a moment, at peace.

And then he saw one of the new weyrling pairs by a giant hole where someone else had gotten stuck. Oh. Well. Ah. That wouldn't do.

A moment, dearheart, he said as he angled down, interrupting Fela as she described a rather ravishing looking man nearby. It appears a few party goers are in a bit of a rut! Er, pun unintended.

Skidding a little as he landed, the blue approached with the air of a mild scholar come to inspect a new curio. Ah, hello, hello, younglings and visitor, he greeted them. I am deeply sorry about this predicament, miss. I've never seen a hole quite so deep go unnoticed like this before...Would you like some help out?

Noting just as he said it that it was a silly thing to ask, Sophrosunth stretched his head down towards the woman so she could hold onto his neck.

xdemon_pachabel

xhoullow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:25 am
Ash'il and Iptoneth

Truth be told, Ash'il had had no intention of coming to the hatching feast at all, bronze rider or not. He loved his sisters and brothers dearly, but he just hadn't felt like celebrating at all. The world had felt so perfect, he had someone he loved and his bronze had a gold his hearts belonged to. Now, though everything was fine after the gold flights, things had happened and he and Iptoneth were single again. He wasn't even sure why to be honest, maybe she found someone else or something else occurred..he wasn't sure. However, his mother had shown up in the record room and practically dragged him to get dressed for the feast. Iptoneth, who he thought would be on his side on this, had actually agreed with her. So here he was dressed in a white dress shirt with bronze trim and dress pants, going into the feast area. His eyes looked around, making sure his siblings were okay.

Still see no point in being here, Iptoneth, I am sure I could find a better use of my time. Kinye seems to be making a new friend, Ashlyn is busy doing her job, and I don't even see the others. I don't even see Mom and Dad, though the minute I try to leave, they would probably show up,Ash'il sighed.

It is a party, who knows..maybe you will find a new love,Iptoneth suggested. He wasn't one to let what happened get him down. He had gone to lay near the party, just enjoying all the good music.

Quote:
Ash'il and Iptoneth are open for interaction

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:47 am
Ionan had been encouraged to come to the feast by no less than three people. His brothers, and Ashlyn. The hatching had been terrifying—he’d never seen someone mauled so close—nor seen death up close. He’d known only enough to help Rahmi keep the girl alive. He wasn’t a healer. He’d never studied.

Did healers study how to get those images out of their heads? He didn’t think going to his parents would help. But maybe... Maybe he could talk to Tass’ girlfriend. She had to know. Or... Maybe his brother?

He spotted Ash’il and hurried to him. “T’rel made me come,” he said. “Can I stay with you? I don’t really want to be here.”

Dea and #teddy#

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:34 am
Sylfie and Hesperith
Sylfie fussed, and then fussed some more, for awhile longer, before she finally made her way down to the Feast. Her loose braid was pulled forward over her shoulder, as it usually was, so that her hair could hide some of her face, although it didn't do nearly as much as she would have liked. In a long, ruffled dress of white and soft blues, that showed little skin save for her arms, she was far less eye-catching even than many of the new weyrlings...than even some of the candidates in attendance, really. She considered, briefly, that maybe she should think about revisiting her wardrobe, but...no, there were certain things she would just never be able to pull off, and most of what was on display tonight certainly qualified.

She slipped through the entryway, past the understandably very busy Weyrwoman Second with a respectful dip of her head. She'd not bother Olliah tonight, no, not as eventful as the day had been, and as in demand as she would certainly be, with so very many of Fianth's hatchlings and their bondeds about. Once inside, Sylfie immediately skirted her way along the wall to somewhere more out of the way so that she might get a better look at the room, and who and what was where. Arms wrapped around herself, and only partially because she felt a lingering chill from outside, she fretted at her bottom lip, and tried to spot a certain harper-turned-weyrling.

You are too kind, Hesperith purred in answer to Eveleth, though there was no protest in the words, only pleasure, and there might have been the barest hint of purple in the deep blue of her eyes. All these fine bronzes and browns, from the seasoned and fit to the young and strapping, every one of them just handsome as could be. No doubt Eveleth would be the focus of them all this evening, and rightfully so, but she did so yearn for such obliging suitors of her own. Not that she would voice such a want, but oh, it was very much there. At the elder's suggestion that Aresoth might keep her warm, the young gold shifted just slightly, curving her neck to coyly duck her head. I would not wish to impose, but if such would be amenable to you...

ShinosBee
looking for a certain someone!

Uta

BastetAmun

Meepfur
Crew

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:13 am
Ellifrin and Harth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mine, my heart, are you sure you'll be warm enough? Harth fretted as Hers dismounted, and carefully nuzzled the thin woman as though to check her over for any vulnerable points, anywhere she wasn't quite covered enough. Not that the green was overly concerned with modesty, but there was a chill in the air, and it wouldn't do at all if her beloved caught cold! You should have worn a scarf, something to cover your shoulders!

A scarf would have looked silly with this! I don't want to look silly. No, that wouldn't do at all, not with everyone else in their very finest. Bare shoulders weren't such a danger that she would ruin her outfit to cover them up for the sake of a little extra warmth. She was determined to look nice, regardless of the weather.

But it's so cold-

Hush, it's not that bad. And the sooner you stop fussing about it, the sooner I can go inside and get warm, or I will be cold. Ellifrin stroked her dragon's muzzle reassuringly, then disentangled herself to head inside. Though she wouldn't give Harth the satisfaction of admitting it, she really was a bit chilly, and was eager to be indoors and warm. Though the green creeled after her, eyes gone yellow with worry for her most precious rider, she forced herself to compose herself and settle. There were quite a lot of others around, after all, no few handsome and shining males, and so she sat just so, neck arched prettily and wings daintily folded.

Quote:
Ellifrin and Harth are open for anything~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:26 pm
Yu'star and Bronze Nevidenth

The options were being weighed quite heavily at Aryale's words since Yu'star knew she spoke the truth. He might have been a little bit stronger than her (he hoped), but there was no way his luck would hold long enough to properly pull her out without him going back in. Not that he would have minded, of course, because for all the mistakes and accidents in his life it meant that Aryale was there with him. Their time they spent at this hole could be their last together for a very long time - or forever if something happened at Western - and he debated savoring it.

I really do think we could pull her out together. Nevidenth leaned towards the teen girl with the intent of extending his head, only to suddenly snap back and look up towards the sky. The change got Yu'star's attention just in time to move as a massive blue dragon landed, talking happily to the trio as he effortlessly swooped in to save Aryale.

Needless to say the Weyrling pair were mildly disappointed by this stroke of luck; Nevidenth because he'd hoped to be the one to save Aryale (and be praised by her) and Yu'star because of complicated reasons. Very complicated reasons that Nevidenth was picking up on, he was sure.

I think we had it all under control. Nevidenth's tone was curt but not overly rude as he addressed the blue, his steps a bit so he leaned against the dragon in an effort to maybe shove him aside. It was ridiculously adorable considering how their size gap appeared, though Yu'star knew his bronze would easily overtake the blue in size soon enough. I mean, you're welcome to try and help but Mine and I are more than capable. For the first time since he hatched, and when talking to his siblings, Nevidenth made sure to include Aryale in this miniature conversation.

Yu'star seemed to appreciate that he did, which only buffered his mood up and allowed a huwuff of smugness. "Don't worry about the hole, it probably wasn't there earlier and just happened recently. I have....that sort of effect on places." The teen was honest in his words and shrugged, knowing full and well a Weyr made of stone was likely to crumble around him just as easily as a hut made of reeds. He was just that unfortunate but he hoped Nevidenth would help. A little.

Maybe even half as much as Aryale. ...or a third. He wasn't too picky. "Looks like my luck is turning up, Aryale."

medigel
sassy bronze wanted to be big sis hero how dar u
demon_pachabel
just so u know nevi and yu could have done it okay

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:44 pm
Vash and Orath

"That's alright. I really didn't do much. Just the candidate lessons and things. Mostly kept to myself." And maybe hung with a few people she had gotten to know back at Western. Which reminded her, she'd totally need to write back to said friends! "But now I can formally meet you! So, very nice to meet you, Soui." The redhead grinned.

Orath's tail kept lightly tapping against Vash's side, his eyes constantly whirling a pleasant blue-green. He would look to and fro before gazing at his white cousin again. I am the first? He puffed up with pride at this. Then you met the best first! I am glad to have come over, dear Museth. I shall treasure this meeting as well. And he would, if not for quite the same reasons.

Soui's words only made Vash laugh and nod her agreement. "She obviously knew who was best for herself. Just like Orath. Though, he did give me a bit of a surprised fright. Sneaking up on me." Her gaze was adoring as she looked at the white in her arms. He returned her gaze and stretched his neck up to nuzzle under her chin.

You were the best. Was all he crooned.

Mention of home made Vash's smile drop the tiniest bit. "It will be strange." She admitted, looking around them. "Especially getting used to how cold it gets here." And, while she wouldn't dare say it out loud, there was also the more traditional mindsets High Reaches had about things they would also have to get accustomed to. But we'll have each other. And our friends. That will be where our strength lies.

Speaking of 'friends' or more so 'making friends', Orath was happy to respond to one of his green sisters. Ah, Metlath, my sister! I am happy you are here and very much agree with you! It is truly wonderful. How could it not be? They had found Theirs and it was the most wonderful thing in the whole of Pern.

---

V'lik and Raith
Wingleader of Star Flame Wing

Oh he was quite sure that was surely the case. Which only slightly concerned him. But he'd made sure his Wing knew he'd not tolerate anyone hungover. Enjoy with caution. "Hopefully they keep some wits about them. We don't need any further embarrassments." He muttered, twisting at his hips a little to try and release some tension in his back.

A small twitch of his lips. "Aye, I imagine they most certainly will." And that dimglowed pair would be lucky if R'mor himself - or worse, Hestina - didn't take on that challenge personally for a wee bit.

The small traces of amusement slid from his features to be replaced by the stern mask of a man that had seen too many foolish lads make critical mistakes and suffer the consequences of it. "We must always have faith in the younger generations. And we, as their seniors, must always do what we can to teach." V'lik murmured in understanding. And then gave Danzik a curious look. "Oh, you think so?" Was that amusement in his tone?

You are always up for the challenge. Raith chuckled in his own amusement at his rider.

I'm sure it will after a while. Or, perhaps, I will join you in a bit. The blue admitted, a little reluctantly. But I do have a fairly unobstructed view of things from here. Especially when not at his own weyr, it was important to have a good vantage point. But, as he'd said, he'd probably wind up with a few others at some point. He was just being a stubborn beast. A small shame, though I think I would gladly have switched places with some? Snow. He was not a big fan of it.

houllow

The_Muffin_Puppy
Orath says Hi!

demon_pachabel

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items