10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:58 pm
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

Spidey sighed slightly as Shaula spoke to him about the Staten Island Ferry which seemed so long ago. he didn't remember the name but he was certain he'd remember the face "fine ... can't say i didn't try" he said before looking at Xanatos who shrugged "Owen would you be kind enough to contact Lord Oberon, i feel like he'll know how to- erm, drive a spirit out of a child's body" he said as Owen adjusted his glasses making them glare slightly "indeed sir ... any requests on what to do with the witch's soul?" he asked as Peter kept silent in this and walked out to get some air "i have no need of it"

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Look, when you can do the things that I can, but you don't... and then the bad things happen... they happen because of you.
That's why i'm your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:09 am
User Image

User Image

"Partners"? "Friends"? They're only tools to fill the emptiness within your hearts....

Shaula widen her eyes in shock from what she hears, "WHAT!" she shouted and struggled herself to try and free herself from the web.

... "Souls"? "Resonance"? Don't make me laugh!

OOC:
Shaula

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:19 am
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

"very well, sir, i will contact Lord Hades as well" Owen said before walking out, leaving David Xanatos alone with Shaula folding his hand looking stern.

Peter was on one of the statues looking out and took off his mask brooding slightly before looking down at his cell phone and looked up Happy's number. before calling
"who are you and how did you get this number?" a stern voice asked as Peter cleared his throat "H-Happy? it's .... it's me, it's Peter. Peter Parker" he said as there was silence on the other end for a while and a shout of what sounded like fear "Happy?!" "i'm ... i'm here ... just .... wow .... i just had a bunch of people pop out of no where ... Pete? how-" "long story but ... is ... is Mr. Stark there?" he asked as there was silence again "no, he's ... he's been off the grid for a while. i'll pick you up though, where are you?" he asked as Peter told him before Happy hung up and Peter put his mask back on and jumped off the side of the building until shooting a web and swinging down to slow his decent to the ground startling a few people. after a few minutes, Peter changed into his civilian clothes and waited until a black car drove up and a man in a black suit exited. Happy Hogan put on a bit of weight and grew a goatee, but other than that he looked just like he did five years ago and quickly hugged Peter. "oh my god ... you're back ... is .. is everyone-" "i don't know ... there was some kind of weird magic thing, i think Dr. Strange did something ... maybe i can talk to him?" he said as Happy looked uneasy but flipped out a phone and dialed a number "hey ... yeah i ... wait when? ok can you put him on? ...... Mr. Fury ... i need a favor. Stephen Strange .... got it ... yeah, Spider-man .... um ... yeah ... thank you" he said before hanging up looking bewildered "Nick Fury is back ... and wants to see you soon as you can" Happy said as Peter looked confused but shook his head "we'll discuss that later ... he give you the address?" he asked as Happy nodded and Peter got in .... just to see Otto Octavious sitting next to him in a trench coat and gazed a his direction "road trip?" he quipped as they drove off to the Sanctum Sactorium

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Look, when you can do the things that I can, but you don't... and then the bad things happen... they happen because of you.
That's why i'm your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man"

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:52 pm
User Image

Do you really want a monotonous world...

Medusa flew over the New York with her broomstick to search for her younger sister, she suspected Spider-Man may have caught her. If that was true, then she will find him way difficult opponent than she thought. She was about to pass Eyrie Tower, but she stopped her broom and looked through the window, she rose her eyebrow, "Could this be?" she said and grabbed her crystal ball and the class begin to show struggled Shaula. She widen her eyes, "Hmm, what did that Spider-Man do to her?" she asked herself, then she smirked as her victor arrow slithered out of her mouth, "Do not worry my dear sister, I will get you out," she said and flew towards the vent and send her victor arrow through the shadow.
Shaula grit her teeth and tries to tear the web off of her wrist and legs, "That web-headed brat, I will make him pay to humiliating me like this," she muttered and didn't want to return to Tartarus, unknownist to her, her older sister's victor arrow slithered in and cut the web, in much of her surprise. She turned around and sees the victor arrow slithered back through the vent. She grew insanely grin, "Why thank you big sis," she said and she glanced at unconscious Echo, who has new wrapped bandage over his right eye, "A dhampir huh, I will inform Medusa about this," she said and decide to spare him. She head towards the window and opened it, and jumped off, just in time for Medusa to save her. Medusa snickered at her sister, "Have you found out Spider-Man's identity?" she asked her, Shaula shook her head, "No, and thankfully I didn't meet Hades," "We have to keep trying, Norman Osborn needed this," Medusa replied, mentioning the CEO of Oscorps before she and her sister escaped.
Back in Eyrie Tower, Echo was asleep, and suddenly he regain his conscious and quickly sat up as he gasp. He noticed his right eye was covered, but he can feel his eye blinking beneath his wrapped eye. He got up and looked around to search for any reflection, but he decide to unwrap it. Echo took a deep breath and closed his left eye, "Right, that sick b*stard gorged my eye, did someone put the artificial eye in my empty socket. I can't believe Fenrir left me," he said to himself and immature complained his friend left him. He reached to the bandage and slowly unwrap it, it took a while until the bandage was off, he opened his eyes, his right eye was no longer blue, but gray color. Echo can feel his right artificial eye stings as he winced and covered his right eye, "Ow, I would drink human blood to take away this pain, but I swear myself I will never do that again and Fenrir would beat me up if he caught the whiff of human blood," he said to himself before he shift himself into black bird and flew out of open window.

... Where nothing ever changes

OOC:
Shaula Medusa

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Realm of New York