Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:43 pm
User Image

User Image

Takara smiled softly as he watched Hinata leave to grab some new clothes for him, looking down at the sleeping Oda who looked comfortable in his sweater. Placing his hand softly on Oda's forehead, the silent keyblade wielder only smiled before placing the book back inside his bag before looking out the window to see everything. This place seemed so peaceful, making him smile more to know that this would be a great place to hideout until they find a way to make Oda better. This was when he pulled out a different book from his bag as he looked at the cover of it. It was a book they had found at the Kingdom of Angels and that was when it clicked. The Kingdom of Angels is where he needs to go. Turning back toward Oda, the silent keyblade wielder smiled brightly before thinking to himself that this would be their best bet to wake up Nobunaga Oda.

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:54 pm
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Hinata Hyuuga
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

I won't run away from anything...

Hinata got the spare clothes from her distant relative, then she head back to room where Takara and Nobunaga were at. She slide the door open, she smiled at Takara, "Here is your new clothes, he said you may keep it because he didn't like the design," she said to him before she set the clothes on the bamboo floor, then she leaves the room before she close the door, "I will be at the entrance before we can go."

... but I will try my best for everyone I know

Alice Hiro Kaito Hinata
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:06 pm
User Image

User Image

Some time passed as Takara changed into his new clothes, making him smile softly at his new look in the mirror before noticing that something wasn't complete. This was when he summoned his keyblade in the room where no one could see before blinking a few times. Opening up one of his books, he noticed a spell that could help disguise his weapon to look like a different one which made him smile. Using a quick hand sign, his hand began to glow a purple aura before his keyblade quickly turned into a sheathed katana on his hip which'll help him in dangerous situations. Walking out with his backpack that had the unconscious Oda inside with the zipper not fully closed, Takara walked over to Hinata before showing off his new outfit with a soft smile on his face. This was when he quickly bowed to the ninja as a show of thankfulness.

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:18 pm
User Image
Hinata Hyuuga

Hinata was pleased about Takara, it did fits him, "Alright, let's go and meet him," she said and lead him to Hokage building. Only HInata was worried about she might encounter her friends or her fiance, they might wrong idea.

Alice Hiro Kaito Hinata
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:52 pm
User Image

User Image

Takara looked around as he followed Hinata through the village, keeping his left hand against the hilt of his keyblade hidden as a katana's hilt. This was to make sure he was completely safe as the two walked toward this hokage's building which overlooked the entire village. Blinking softly at the large red building, Takara just looked at Hinata before smiling softly. This was when he pulled out his journal as he began to write down exactly how he felt. Then he handed it to Hinata for her to read while they walked closer to the Hokage's Office,"I might know a way that could help us. There is a place in Lucis called the Kingdom of Angels with a large library inside. That might have the seal breaking spell that could help Oda."

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:16 pm
User Image
Hinata Hyuuga

Hinata noticed the journal as she stopped, she took his journal, and reads it. This sparks her brain, if this Kingdom of Angels have the large library and possible to have the way to remove the spell like Takara wrote it down. She placed her finger underneath her chin, then she looked at him, "We can try that Kingdom of Angel, if there is the spell to break," she said to him and she handed the journal back. She look around, then she head towards the entrance, and walked through the gate.

Alice Hiro Kaito Hinata
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:24 am
User Image

User Image

As the book was back in Takara position, the silent keyblade wielder in disguise walked alongside Hinata with his arms crossed. With his back containing the sleeping Oda, the mute wasn't sure what was going to happen if they do go to the Kingdom of Angels. It should be a cakewalk with just walking to the large kingdom where he remembered was owned by Vin's father. Closing his eyes, he could still remember feeling the pain of his left eye being ripped out of his head, making him rub his new purple left eye before thinking to himself how he had grown stronger since those times.

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:56 pm
User Image
Hinata Hyuuga

When there no one in sight, Hinata summoned Solaris Keyblade and about to point her keyblade at the wall. She can feel the eyes on her and Takara, she glanced back to the window to see Kakashi looked at them. Knowing him, he will cover her up about her disappearance without any suspicion, but Naruto will learn about realms and story of light and darkness when he become a Hokage. Hinata looked at Takara with soft smile, "Don't let Daichi words get in your mind, but I'm curious about why Alice-san and rest of assassin said about Mitsuki-chan and Nobunaga-san not look alike," she said to him to rest assured, and curious why the assassins said about Mitsuki and Nobunaga. Hinata recall she only met Mitsuki as 13 years old, and she learned she's a heroine and touched X-Blade. She walked towards the portal to Kingdom of Angels.

Alice Hiro Kaito Hinata
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:54 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Six Paths Form w/ Kurama::.
User Image

❖.::Theme::.❖

User Image I have to protect my family...

It was always quiet in here and yet, the knuckle-headed ninja knew that it wouldn't be for much longer as Naruto laid down on the floor, looking up at the fan slowly spinning to give the room a little bit of air flow. The orange ninja smiled softly with his eyes closed, his smile making the three lines on each cheek stretch out as he knew that this...this was going to be the moment that he thinks about for the rest of his life. With that, Naruto quickly sat straight up when a loud growling noise appeared within his stomach, the gurgling sounds making a sweatdrop slightly drop from the left side of his face,"Uggh..alright, time for me to get something to eat..can't focus without that."
With that, the blond haired ninja opened the window of his apartment as the wind blew through the open air of the city. The city was always so pretty as Naruto quickly fixed the bandages around his right hand before crawling out of his window and jumping straight out of the high window. Dashing straight onto different rooftops, the ninja looked around to see if Hinata was anywhere to be seen on his way to his favorite spot. Ramen Ichiraku, Dropping down from the roof, Naruto looked out onto the street before going through the entrance where the owner spoke up,"NARUTO! Where is your future bride to be at?"
"Hey Teuchi! Ayame! Hinata is probably out trying to find out some last minute details involving our wedding", Naruto replied before sitting down, pulling out the green frog wallet to grab some money for a bowl. Looking at the wallet, Naruto smiled softly at the thought that...that this frog had seen so much during his adventures. From the times where he felt truly alone, all he truly had was this green wallet that looked like a frog with googly eyes on it. Now, he felt that no matter where he was or what he was doing, he knew that all of his friends would be there, either by his side or in spirit. Naruto softly turned in his seat before seeing his favorite ramen bowl steaming before him. Miso with Extra Pork! With this, Naruto quickly slaps his hands together before saying,"Itadakimasu!"
And with that, Naruto began to chow down on his favorite meal~

..That is my Ninja Way! User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Land of Shinobi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff