Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
Joining - Retired Feb 04 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:48 am
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Ranyshia (Velveteen Angel ) x Rayn (Tanakako)

Cubs' Rank: Freeborn
Cub's Name: Ranya (Tanakako)
Cub's Name: ??? (Velveteen Angel - currently on hiatus, will update their cub info when they return.)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:01 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Syrius Lionwing
SoA's Name: Dooley
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn
Brief Personality: Dooley is a Henry at heart, after leaving the firekin because he was a Huria, he has wandered the rogue lands doing good deeds and learning about the world in general. He's an intelligent fellow and very laid back, he's dedicated to his little Jackal partner and treats her like family
Brief History:
Despite being an ex-firekin Dooley left happily when he hit adolescence, he had been raised by a loving family who taught him everything he needed to know to get on in the world and he had used those skills to wander about the rogue lands freely, those skills of course include a skill in fighting and defending himself.

After meeting Kaelyn, he decided that he would follow, slowly behind her. He's decided he needs to come and look after her whether she likes it or not.  

Syrius Lionwing

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:32 pm
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Beyard (Vesale) x Nymphaea (Syrius Lionwing)
Cubs' Rank: freeborn

Cub's Name: Áskatla Tanakoko

Cub's Name: Aporini'waridi ~Masamune~

Cub's Name: Andskoti Meepfur

Cub's Name: Auda Ecavi

Cub's Name: Dreki Kimaria

Cub's Name: Ing Safaia

Cub's Name: Himmel Vesale

Cub's Name: Steinnar Syrius Lionwing

Cub's Name: Ēostre Syrius Lionwing  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:55 am
In Good Faith
I have iron in my blood!
Username: In Good Faith
SoA's Name: Finnan
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Reaver
Brief Personality: He's a very... level headed, quiet type. He doesn't speak unless he believes it would offer value to the conversation and doesn't hold hatred or malicious-intents in his heart. In fact, he's rather kind. Of course that draws a line when its his wellbeing weighed against someone else's. Nature is nature, after all. The strongest prevail and there is no shame in that. Otherwise he will help those that he can and especially has a fondness for cubs with strong wills.
Brief History: He comes from a NPC family-pride that males must leave when they come of age. He traveled for a bit until he decided he wants to join another pride that allowed males to coexist with females. (He doesn't like to be alone to be honest.) He's a scraper since he's had to defend himself as a loner for sometime, and he believes he would do well in the pride that bases itself on strength and ability.
Looks great. Since he's a joining rogue, he'll be listed as a freeborn until he's earned the rank of reaver by going on a viking.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:57 am
Tanakako
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Ranyshia (Velveteen Angel ) x Rayn (Tanakako)

Cubs' Rank: Freeborn
Cub's Name: Ranya (Tanakako)
Cub's Name: ??? (Velveteen Angel - currently on hiatus, will update their cub info when they return.)
Congratulations! When you/Velvie pick a name for the cub, please post it again, as I rarely go back and look for changes in forms on here.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:59 am
Syrius Lionwing
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Syrius Lionwing
SoA's Name: Dooley
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn
Brief Personality: Dooley is a Henry at heart, after leaving the firekin because he was a Huria, he has wandered the rogue lands doing good deeds and learning about the world in general. He's an intelligent fellow and very laid back, he's dedicated to his little Jackal partner and treats her like family
Brief History:
Despite being an ex-firekin Dooley left happily when he hit adolescence, he had been raised by a loving family who taught him everything he needed to know to get on in the world and he had used those skills to wander about the rogue lands freely, those skills of course include a skill in fighting and defending himself.

After meeting Kaelyn, he decided that he would follow, slowly behind her. He's decided he needs to come and look after her whether she likes it or not.
Aww. Dooley is adorable awesome. Looking forward to having him in the pride.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:07 am
Syrius Lionwing
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Beyard (Vesale) x Nymphaea (Syrius Lionwing)
Cubs' Rank: freeborn

Cub's Name: Áskatla Tanakoko

Cub's Name: Aporini'waridi ~Masamune~

Cub's Name: Andskoti Meepfur

Cub's Name: Auda Ecavi

Cub's Name: Dreki Kimaria

Cub's Name: Ing Safaia

Cub's Name: Himmel Vesale

Cub's Name: Steinnar Syrius Lionwing

Cub's Name: Ēostre Syrius Lionwing
Congratulations! What a handsome family.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:05 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Zingling
SoA's Name: Kaelyn
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn (Eventually Captain)
Brief Personality: Stubborn, sarcastic, assertive, careful, distrusting
Brief History: Having been cast out of the Firekin due to her coat color, Kaelyn set out to wander the rogue lands. It was through a meeting with some vikings that she found out about the Stormborn and eventually decided to join.

Kaelyn wants to climb ladders here, proving her worth by gaining notoriety; Something that she couldn't do in the Firekin.  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:30 pm
Zingling
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Zingling
SoA's Name: Kaelyn
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn (Eventually Captain)
Brief Personality: Stubborn, sarcastic, assertive, careful, distrusting
Brief History: Having been cast out of the Firekin due to her coat color, Kaelyn set out to wander the rogue lands. It was through a meeting with some vikings that she found out about the Stormborn and eventually decided to join.

Kaelyn wants to climb ladders here, proving her worth by gaining notoriety; Something that she couldn't do in the Firekin.
She sounds amazing. The SB are always delighted to take in ex-Firekin. So little re-training required. cool  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:53 am
Don't think I posted these yet! DX My bad.

I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Skydas (Princess_Feylin) x Mwanamke Wa'mwezi (Tanakako)
Cubs' Rank: Freeborn (They were freed by Lucivar after their birth)

Cub's Name: Ilta'hämärä (Tanakako)

Cub's Name: Nattehimmel (Excited Apathy)

Cub's Name: Tähtisumu (Puhterodactyl)  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:52 am
Tanakako
Don't think I posted these yet! DX My bad.

I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Skydas (Princess_Feylin) x Mwanamke Wa'mwezi (Tanakako)
Cubs' Rank: Freeborn (They were freed by Lucivar after their birth)

Cub's Name: Ilta'hämärä (Tanakako)

Cub's Name: Nattehimmel (Excited Apathy)

Cub's Name: Tähtisumu (Puhterodactyl)
They're added now!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:02 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Mysses Greenie
SoA's Name: Ali`dido
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn - Duel Here
Brief Personality: Flexible. Lion of many faces - I presume he will determine which face is his while he develops among the Stormbon.
Brief History: Ali`dido has been a rogue all of his life, traveled from place to place and encountered a number of prides. These prides have helped to shape him into who he is today considering there is little influence outside of this he often takes on different personalities dependent upon the situation. Basically, he's very flexible in the personality department. Unfortunately during his travels he didn't encounter a high number of fights, so his dueling capability is a touch weak - with training he hopes to improve and move up within the ranks (however that may be, as he certainly doesn't know).

Fortunately his duel was with perhaps one of the well known individuals amongst the Stormborn at the moment, Tethys, he couldn't have stumbled upon a better teacher for this sort of thing.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Agrona
Original Member? Yes
Brief Personality: Quiet; Unfriendly; Lonely
Brief History: Agrona's name was chosen by Stormborn who had rescued her during a Viking gone wrong. One of their Reavers were pregnant during the Viking and had hid it well - they simply didn't show. During the Viking her Mother was killed and in some fortunate way her gut was slashed to reveal an infant that likely shouldn't have survived. As per the stories she heard over time she would have been one of five siblings, the others perished.

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:45 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: oo DeD
SoA's Name: Myrnh and Veda
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn (she will aim to become a priestess in the future)
Brief Personality: Fully aware of her peculiar looks, Myrnh has embraced an aloof and enigmatic personality. She is not a particularly kind lioness, but is willing to put on a face of whatever is necessary to get what she wants. What the lioness lacks in brute force she makes up for with quiet manipulations.
Brief History: Myrnh lived most of her life apathetically wandering the lands with her brother. Granddaughter of a goddess, Myrnh lived in the company of her seer mother and brother until adolescence. She did not have the visions her family had nor the size and strength of her brother and the sense of being lesser gave her a manipulative and distant air and drove her to seek out a place where she could find power and success despite not having the same toolset as some of her family.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Fashaq and Kha
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn (Reaver in the future)
Brief Personality: Some might say that Fashaq has his head on a bit straighter than his sister. They would most certainly be right, but that doesn't mean that the lion is any sort of hero. Fashaq is just as morally ambiguous as his sister, though his motives (if any) are kept more to himself. For the most part, he has the tendency to follow Myrnh's whims. He's quiet, keeping his thoughts and his agenda very hush hush, and when he does speak it's in a dry, raspy voice that can come across as offputting. His actions are self-serving, for both himself and his sister, and his quiet demeanor makes outside allegiances questionable.
Brief History:
Fashaq is a morally ambiguous lion, often found in close proximity to his sister. Born a rogue and having spent most of his life compliant to Myrnh, the lion didn't have many desires or goals until a series of encounters with his seer-hunting uncle. Fashaq wants to find a place where he can keep his handful of a sister safe while he tries to find answers concerning seers and power.

Also noting that my reaver Tabari sim Demir has reunited with his eagle Sathi, as she would technically be a thrall c:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:51 am
Mysses Greenie
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Ali`dido
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn - Duel Here
Brief Personality: Flexible. Lion of many faces - I presume he will determine which face is his while he develops among the Stormbon.
Brief History: Ali`dido has been a rogue all of his life, traveled from place to place and encountered a number of prides. These prides have helped to shape him into who he is today considering there is little influence outside of this he often takes on different personalities dependent upon the situation. Basically, he's very flexible in the personality department. Unfortunately during his travels he didn't encounter a high number of fights, so his dueling capability is a touch weak - with training he hopes to improve and move up within the ranks (however that may be, as he certainly doesn't know).

Fortunately his duel was with perhaps one of the well known individuals amongst the Stormborn at the moment, Tethys, he couldn't have stumbled upon a better teacher for this sort of thing.
He sounds like he'll be a very interesting addition.

Mysses Greenie
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Agrona
Original Member? Yes
Brief Personality: Quiet; Unfriendly; Lonely
Brief History: Agrona's name was chosen by Stormborn who had rescued her during a Viking gone wrong. One of their Reavers were pregnant during the Viking and had hid it well - they simply didn't show. During the Viking her Mother was killed and in some fortunate way her gut was slashed to reveal an infant that likely shouldn't have survived. As per the stories she heard over time she would have been one of five siblings, the others perished.
She sounds really interesting. Looks just like Ali`dido though. cool Also, I've added her to the master list as a reaver.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:52 am
oo DeD
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Myrnh and Veda
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn (she will aim to become a priestess in the future)
Brief Personality: Fully aware of her peculiar looks, Myrnh has embraced an aloof and enigmatic personality. She is not a particularly kind lioness, but is willing to put on a face of whatever is necessary to get what she wants. What the lioness lacks in brute force she makes up for with quiet manipulations.
Brief History: Myrnh lived most of her life apathetically wandering the lands with her brother. Granddaughter of a goddess, Myrnh lived in the company of her seer mother and brother until adolescence. She did not have the visions her family had nor the size and strength of her brother and the sense of being lesser gave her a manipulative and distant air and drove her to seek out a place where she could find power and success despite not having the same toolset as some of her family.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Fashaq and Kha
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn (Reaver in the future)
Brief Personality: Some might say that Fashaq has his head on a bit straighter than his sister. They would most certainly be right, but that doesn't mean that the lion is any sort of hero. Fashaq is just as morally ambiguous as his sister, though his motives (if any) are kept more to himself. For the most part, he has the tendency to follow Myrnh's whims. He's quiet, keeping his thoughts and his agenda very hush hush, and when he does speak it's in a dry, raspy voice that can come across as offputting. His actions are self-serving, for both himself and his sister, and his quiet demeanor makes outside allegiances questionable.
Brief History:
Fashaq is a morally ambiguous lion, often found in close proximity to his sister. Born a rogue and having spent most of his life compliant to Myrnh, the lion didn't have many desires or goals until a series of encounters with his seer-hunting uncle. Fashaq wants to find a place where he can keep his handful of a sister safe while he tries to find answers concerning seers and power.

Also noting that my reaver Tabari sim Demir has reunited with his eagle Sathi, as she would technically be a thrall c:
I recognize this family. They'll certainly be interesting additions. Thank you for updating me on the familiars. Since I'm too lazy to add them to the member list, you are good to go.  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff