Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
Questionnaire Box Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:37 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
1) Is there any other way for our pokemon to gain EXP? (like battling NPCs or wild pokemon or even rp-ing out training sessions? )

2) In a pokemon battle, do you get EXP only if you win? Or can you get points for participating?

3) Learning moves : Can we apply only for moves our pokemon learn by leveling up? Or can we apply for TM/HM moves as well?

All of this can be found in the rules and regulations:
1)
Quote:
Players will be given Rare Candies every timeskip. It is up to the player to decide how to distribute the Rare Candies among their pokemon team. The amount of Rare Candies a player receives will vary meaning some timeskips might give you more or less Rare Candies than other timeskips. Besides using Rare Candies for leveling up, Pokemon battles will give Experience Points (EXP) to pokemon. In order for a player's pokemon to level up using EXP they must collect a total of 1000 EXP. Pokemon battles, including the EXP system will be explained further in the "Battling" section so please read carefully as there are many rules. EXP is not given out during wild pokemon battles.

2)
Quote:
3) Completing one pokemon battle will grant the winner 250 EXP while the loser will only receive 125 EXP. In case of a tie, both players will receive 125 EXP.

3)
Quote:
For the moment, moves will be learned in two ways: the pokemon learning new moves by leveling up or by students teaching their pokemon new moves. The first way is self-explanatory, since we are using 6th gen pokemon make sure to use the level system from the 6th generation (this means Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire). The second method is when the player RPs their character trying to teach a new move to their pokemon. You, the player, may attempt to teach your pokemon a new move, but before this happens you must contact either the Captain or the Vice-Captain of the guild using the format shown bellow. The Captain or Vice-Captain will review your request and if it is approved then the Captain or the VC will tell you how many posts are needed for your pokemon to learn this move, the average length of each post, and quality/literacy of the post. Whoever received your request will decide at the end of your training whether your pokemon learned the move or not. The more powerful the move the harder it will be to learn. Look to serebii or bulbapedia for a list of tm/hm/learned moves appropiate for your pokemon.

Username:
Move wished to teach:
Reason:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:02 pm
I noticed that we get poke'gears as students ((which I think is pretty awesome)), but will we be able to customize them in the rp?
I mean like in the rp our characters saying that we changed the skin to a different or put stickers or cellphone like charms on them.  

ShyWolfHeart

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:17 pm
ShyWolfHeart
I noticed that we get poke'gears as students ((which I think is pretty awesome)), but will we be able to customize them in the rp?
I mean like in the rp our characters saying that we changed the skin to a different or put stickers or cellphone like charms on them.

I'm glad you asked this question.

We have actually talked about students being able to customize their PokeGear, but we are still talking about it at the moment so there is no precise answer I can give you.

All I can say is that for the moment students are not allowed to customize their pokegers, but you will have a chance later on  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:18 am
I am wondering how a new character jump into the rp when the class already started. do I play it as the character is already there since the start or I have to start from admission?  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:04 am
amarzyciel
I am wondering how a new character jump into the rp when the class already started. do I play it as the character is already there since the start or I have to start from admission?

This would be your student's first day =D

once they are approved, you can start them at the entrance gate =D  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:31 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
amarzyciel

This would be your student's first day =D

once they are approved, you can start them at the entrance gate =D

kk, thanks for the answer C:  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:10 pm
Hello, it was mentioned that you can join more then one club but that some would be running the same time as others. How would we know what times those would be? Is it literal time like in the roleplay? Or just when the members decide when they want to get together?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:00 pm
murruelecreuset
Hello, it was mentioned that you can join more then one club but that some would be running the same time as others. How would we know what times those would be? Is it literal time like in the roleplay? Or just when the members decide when they want to get together?

Hi! I hope I can answer this well enough! When the clubs have gotten more activity with members and things going on in the rp we will start work on possibly planning events that the clubs host or will take part in. Now this is where the time overlap comes in. If any events happen to cross over each each other that is where the problem will occur. This is all still in the planning stages so it may change but I hope this helped a little ^^  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:33 am
Is there anywhere that has a roster of all of the students in each house? I'd be willing to write one up if yall want

Also, in terms of characters joining clubs, is that done in the club registration office? Or is that just making new clubs?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:45 am
DJ Double B
Is there anywhere that has a roster of all of the students in each house? I'd be willing to write one up if yall want

Also, in terms of characters joining clubs, is that done in the club registration office? Or is that just making new clubs?

Every house has a thread for all it's members but I'm not sure how much it's updated (Faye isn't in the charizard room arrangements for instance)

I've seen characters join clubs at the registration office, but I've also seen them just show up at the clubs so I'm not sure on the last one.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:36 pm
DJ Double B

Hello! We do have a roster list for every house but as of late we were in the middle a clean up of in-active members and new members so they were taken out to be re-worked and up to date. Each houses roster can be found in their respective thread.

As for clubs you go to the registration office to start a club. It was a little misleading at first when students showed up to join clubs by going there but all you really need to do is rp going to the club room or talking with the club president etc...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:54 pm
Not really sure where else to put this. But please disregard the number of posts in the Track and Field Shadow. I accidently posted another battle post for Faye not realising that you had paused the battle, so I deleted the post so it won't interfere. Apologises if you got a notice with no post to go to, hope it doesn't' throw things off.

Shadow of Miracles

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:41 pm
Erkowan
Not really sure where else to put this. But please disregard the number of posts in the Track and Field Shadow. I accidently posted another battle post for Faye not realising that you had paused the battle, so I deleted the post so it won't interfere. Apologises if you got a notice with no post to go to, hope it doesn't' throw things off.

Shadow of Miracles

I'm very sorry that you had to get rid of your post >.< but time was up and a winner needed to be decided

Also for next time please do not delete your posts. Instead just edit the post and say that it is VOID otherwise it looks very suspicious when a player deletes their posts, thank you 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:43 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Erkowan

Shadow of Miracles

I'm very sorry that you had to get rid of your post >.< but time was up and a winner needed to be decided

Also for next time please do not delete your posts. Instead just edit the post and say that it is VOID otherwise it looks very suspicious when a player deletes their posts, thank you 3nodding

I do apologise for that and for that reason I posted here to explain why I did that. When I realised that you had paused the battle, I sorta panicked a bit and auto deleted the post without thinking. I will make sure to VOID my posts from now on.  

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:27 am
This is more of an rp question rather than a guild question..but since you guys are more experienced rp-ers I figure I'd give it a shot and ask.
Do you think a character could have multiple rivals?  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff