MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 12:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Fear makes us strong...

Before Noctis step towards the portal, he hears the familiar voice as he stop and turn his head to see the twins and Exceed. He widen his bright blue eyes, "Storm! Silver! Snowdrop! What the h*ll are you three doing here?" he call them out their name as he approach them in surprise, walking pass two padawan. He look at Cy'la calmly after he heard her saying drop-kick them back to their timeline, "You know that's what Nashi would probably punch us angrily, if we see her," he said to her and J'uko about Nashi's anger punch. Stein approach them as his cigarette hangs on by his mouth, "Speaking of violent girl, do you have any idea where Senpai gone to, I need to alert him about Xehanort send his entire army of Heartless, Nobodies, and Unversed to look for The Key to activate the BREW with Lord Eibon's help," he request them as Noctis look at him, then he suddenly have an idea with a smirk because he have an evil prank to scare Spirit after Mavis sent a message about what Spirit did while Time Frozen, "Don't worry I know where that womanizing pervert and his group will go next," he said to him as he open a portal behind Stein. Top Genius Mister look back before he hold his cigarette after he exhale the smoke out. He keep his face neutral with a smile, "Care to tell where he might gone to," he ask him. Noctis shook his head, "It's classified, but once you go through and land on one of the realm, you will know the first place where he will be gone to," he refuse the name of location, give him a hint where Spirit might have gone to. Stein glance at six future kids before he discard his cigarette and step on it to put the ember out, "I have feeling where he will be gone to," he comment before he walk through the portal before it's closed. Noctus can't help, but smirk of that prank he will put on for Spirit.

... It also give us courage

Ankhseram Death Noctis Black Star

Marcus Emrys
LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 11:13 am
Storm and Silver Fullbuster

"Storm...are you alright?!"

Silver moved a little bit in front of his twin,as if he went into protective mode when the female Jedi was walking towards them but relaxed when her partner stopped her.
He then moved out of the way when the Doctor helped Storm.
After the Doctor helped him up Storm looked at him,even though he couldn't truly see him,and smiled."Thank you for helping Storm!"he said.
"Nice to meet you,Doctor...and sorry about Storm...he tends to speak in third person..."said Silver.
"Ah! Storm's habit isn't as bad as yours,Silver!"
"Papa's right...besides...you're in your underwear right now!"said Snowdrop with a little giggle.
Silver blinked then looked down and saw his clothes in a small pile next to him.
"Oh come on!"shouted Silver as he re-dressed.
The three then heard Noctis and before the twins could answer his question,Snowdrop flew over to him."Noctis!"said Snowdrop as landed on his shoulder."Do you have any macrons with you?"
Silver face palmed about his brother's exceed."We're here because we decided not to go to the games just yet...and we wanted to see if you needed help but...we...er I mean...I... can see that you had covered."
Storm just stood right where he was,staring into space and not paying attention.

"...Yes...Storm is fine Silver!"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

Otherworldly Shapeshifter

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:07 pm
Cy'la Angelus

"oh i've met people who do that all the time, but i should point out ... you are all seriously messing around with time ... not a good idea"

"tch, skip the lecture old man-" "Cy!" "the Jedi sent us on this mission, we know what we're doing" she said as the Doctor looked at her with eyebrows raised

"i doubt it ... as long as you don't mess with fixed points in time"

MikuHinata1

LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:27 pm

User Image

Fear makes us strong...

Noctis looked at Silver, who was now in underwear, he slightly snickered because he find that humorous. He heard Snowdrop as he looked at Exceed on his shoulder, asked for macrons. He blinked his bright blue eyes and smile at her, "Matter in fact, yes I do," he said to her before he pull out a bag of macrons and hand it to Snowdrop. Noctis listened to Silver's reason of why they were here for, he glanced at frozen Larcade, "Yes, but we have another job to take care of. Precht and three Diamond Dogs are heading to Xanato's Industry, I have to meet them there to help out for..." he stopped and glanced at Doctor, then look at twins, "Exposing the organization that have been took over Motherbase," he said to them, Ankhseram scoff as Noctis looked at him, "You future kids talking about that terrorist organization, HYDRA. Arcanist told me and Spirit about those group after they defeated my kishin younger brother and saved Crona and Ragnarok. I heard Red Skull was a founder of HYDRA, but he suddenly disappeared into void," he said to them about HYDRA, Noctis widen his eyes. He looked at Doctor, recalled about his insane brother mentioned about Sora's alternative lifespan, caused him to be furious about her time of death interference, but decided to spare her life because he found out Merle's reason. "Relax Doctor, if she said they know what they're doing, they probably know the law of time," he said to Time Lord. Black Star left the Death Room, still waiting for Tsubaki to return back to Death City.
Noctis lower his eyes from Ankhseram's word, then look at Doctor, "It's hard to explain, but we know we can't screw up the timeline," he said to him before he looked at Fullbuster twins with neutral face, "Come on, if Cy'la and J'uko are here, that means T7 might be with Precht to steal the evidence of HYDRA," he said to them before he walk towards to portal, but he stopped and looked at Jedi Padawan with a devilish smile, "It might be bit amusing if Nashi beat the sh*t out of Larcade, I can pictured her face when she hears him through my lacrima phone," he said with a dark thought about Nashi beating her "cousin" up before he walked through the portal to Xanato's Industry of Entrance.

... It also give us courage

Ankhseram Death Noctis Black Star

Marcus Emrys
LiefAngel223

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

Otherworldly Shapeshifter

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:20 pm
Storm and Silver Fullbuster

"Storm...are you alright?!"

Snowdrop's eyes sparkled when she saw the bag."Thank you Noctis!"said a very happy exceed as she used her aera,gently took the bag of macrons from Noctis and started eating them.
Silver looked at Noctis when he heard about the job."Tch...figures...but alright...let's go."he said as he started walking towards the portal as well.
Storm,on the other hand,was walking the other way,which caused Silver to look and face palm."Oh for the love of...Storm...follow the sound of my voice!"shouted an annoyed Silver."I swear...if I ever see him again...I'm going to kill him..."
Storm heard his brother and started following his brothers voice.
Storm is sorry,Silver...Storm hates being blind..."he said sadly as soon as he got to his brother.
Silver sighed but gently gripped Storm's arm so that he wouldn't go the wrong way again."It's alright,Storm...it's not your fault."said Silver with a gentle look and before walking into the portal,Snowdrop following behind happily.

"...Yes...Storm is fine Silver!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:22 pm
Cy'la Angelus

"oh i'd pay credits to see that" Cy'la said with a hand on her hip as J'uko chuckled "at least his flirting with you was more tolerable than that time when that magical whatever made us all burst into song" the Jedi said as the Doctor looked at him confused and Hercules almost smirked "seriously? how's that bad?" he asked as both Jedi glared at the demigod making him clear his throat apologizing but then Cy'la looked over at Storm leaving almost softly "we better go find Precht and T7, tell them we bagged this Nerf Herder" she said as J'uko nodded and activated anti-grav links to the carbonite casing of Larcade and they ran off to their speeders off to the Campgrounds

MikuHinata1

LiefAngel223

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:26 pm
Hades
Lord of the Underworld

User Image

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━┓

in a pillar of fire, Hades arived with Lord Death in fear "this is bad! Very very bad!"

┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

"No, i'm not the Devil. I can see why you'd make that mistake especially with the whole flaming head issue, but you try working a full time job in the Underworld with no sunlight for eons and see if you don't end up a bit grouchy."

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:37 pm
Lord Death
Pale Horseman

By the time pillar of fire appeared with Death and Hades, Death rose his eyebrow about Hades' father waking up, "Your father is waking up after Daichi robbed Miku's goddess' power to humiliate her. We have two mad fathers raised their power against us, after I learned Daichi killed his own son. What's next the entire army crawling out and attacking humanity?" he said to him, not very happy to learned Daichi killed his own son. Suddenly the broken mirror reveals what's happening in Temen-nii-gru, Death took a notice and gone starked white. He remain silent for few minutes, then turned his head around to look at his old friend, "Uhh Hades, I think we got something a lot worse, but I did not expect that," he added to reveal a gate to demon world is wide open to unleash the demons.

OOC:
Marcus Emrys

Death

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:10 am
Hades
Lord of the Underworld

User Image

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━┓

"no no no ... no that's just a pulse" Hades said when Death mentioned the demon gate opening "during the Titan War centuries ago: my father, Kronos, ruled the Titans ... the Gods were winning and had Zeus not give him a cocktail of wine and mustard to let all of us out of Kronos's stomach and made him too weak to fight that would be a different story ... which is still disgusting cause i remember it" Hades said with a grimace "anyway, before his defeat, he had come up with a plan to go back in time and kill Zeus before he ate that rock he thought was him, in doing so though he would rip the time vortex to shreds .... he was going to destroy all of history"

┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

"No, i'm not the Devil. I can see why you'd make that mistake especially with the whole flaming head issue, but you try working a full time job in the Underworld with no sunlight for eons and see if you don't end up a bit grouchy."

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:56 pm
Lord Death
Pale Horseman

Death listened to Hades about his father, not to mention wreaking the timeline. He went stark white, "Your father is a complete nut job, but going back in time to kill his youngest son! He will oberilate the timeline!" he raised his voice in panic, "Time Wraith cannot stop him, we need to find the way to reseal him before he will go back in time, or..." he added, then he grew grim. He has a back up plan, meaning starting the apocalypse, "... I have no other option, but to convince War to help us, meaning he will force me to break the seal to free both Famine and Pestilence," he finishes the sentences that he has to talk to his youngest brother, yet high risk of freeing his brothers.

OOC:
Marcus Emrys

Death

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:05 pm
Hades
Lord of the Underworld

User Image

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━┓

Hades glanced at Death speaking not a word for a while. He knew the dangers the other three Horsemen were, at least Death had decided he liked humans and wanted to spare them, but the others ... "I hope you know what you're doing, Death"

┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:08 pm
Lord Death
Pale Horseman

Death looked at Hades, after he listened to him about Horsemen and how he can handle them. He lifted his hands wave it off, "Oh don't you worry about it Hades, releasing my brothers is my backup plan, in case Kronos is getting too powerful, but knowing Ankhseram and Kid, they will oppose that idea about releasing their uncles. However, binding spell is only way to keep them in check," he cheerfully replied to him about his backup plan, however he had a feeling that Ankhseram revealed Death the Kid about they were Sons of Pale Horseman, after Ankhseram were mad at his father about not telling him about his true nature. He looked at the mirror to try to locate Cosmos, "Besides, how bad can it be after all these years, but they never met my sons," he added in his silliness tone like dealing with his brothers were not his problem.

OOC:
Marcus Emrys

Death

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:34 pm
Hades
Lord of the Underworld

User Image

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━┓

"take it from one who's brother imprisoned him ... They won't exactly be happy to see you" Hades said grimly watching the mirror "I only forgave him after I thought it was the end for me ... I know it's cruel comparing you with Zeus, but if I learned anything is a brother needs to actually be a brother"

┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:57 pm
Lord Death
Pale Horseman

"I doubt they will, if they listen to me about not starting the apocalypse that early," he replied about his brothers not very happy to see him again. Death continue to search for them through his broken mirror, "That is true, I remember how unhappy and lonely Ankhseram was before I created Asura from my soul fragment," he added as he remembered younger Ankhseram felt lonely before Asura was "born" from his soul fragment. When the mirror showed itself from Cosmos domain, only showed both Miku and Cosmos were sitting on the couch, "Hello you two, I see you choose your domain to hide Miku," he greets them happily. Cosmos and Miku lifted their head to face the magic mirror, Miku begin to speak to two death gods, "Thank goodness you two are okay, I was told that I have to remain here until Fairy Sphere wears off," she said to them with a smile, "Lord Death, Lord Hades. You look tense," said Cosmos as she noticed Hades's expression. Death wasn't sure what to say, "Apparently, we are going to have problem with certain Titan of Time, who is already waking up and wreck the timeline."

OOC:
Marcus Emrys

Death

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:24 am
Hades
Lord of the Underworld

User Image

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━┓

"Kronos ... or Mallus as apparently Daichi has dubbed him, and we don't need to worry about him destroying the time line now ... he's only in spirit form but he is still a threat, only when he assumes his true form will he try to tear the time stream apart. time is his cage and as long as the natural worlds are still in tact past and present, he'll still be held there" Hades explained but still was obviously shaken at knowing his father was somewhat free and wanted to greatly change the subject and looked at Miku "hopefully the message got through, do you think there are enough keyblade wielders who .... who ..." he said trailing off somewhat "keyblade .... keyblade ... i ... i-i know .... there's something-" he said as a memory started to reform from the time he was corrupted.

"when are you going to teach me to conquer the darkness? a young man said in a demanding voice as Hades walked the the side producing a form "hold your chariot horses, you would not believe the bureaucracy involved with these things. name?" Hades said glancing at a strange stoic warrior who stood behind him "Terra" he just said as Hades shrugged "kinda earthy, but alright."

┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

MikuHinata1

Death City (In Nevada)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces