Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Off-Campus] Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:15 pm
DJ Double B

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Wearing: uniform
Feeling:
Company:
Pokemon out :

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          Valiant

Friendship Points: User Image

Level:5
Nature:Relaxed
Ability:Truant
Experience:0
Move Set:

►Yawn
►Scratch

Phillip

Pokemon: Ducklett

Level:9
Nature:Mild
Ability:Big Pecks
Move Set:

►Water Gun
►Water Sport
►Defog
►Wing Attack

Squeeze

Pokemon: Ekans

Level:6
Ability:Intimidate
Move Set:

►Wrap
►Leer
►Poison Sting

Staring at the picture Marcus snapped, the boy broke into a grin. The device was kind of shaky, and not really the best, but it still worked pretty well at getting angles and capturing pokemon in places he'd otherwise find unreachable. And he had built it. The plusle had scattered away but not before Marcus had aimed his gear at it.

< Minun, the Cheering Pokémon. Minun and Plusle's electrical current promotes blood circulation and energizes their target.>

"Also tend to drain telephone poles" he muttered before seeing a pachisirisu scurry by. He followed it with his eyes as it scurried up a tree and walked a bit after it before Ava's voice fully registered.
Turning his head he gave an apologetic smile, sometimes it took Marcus more than a couple of seconds to register people were talking to him. His teachers were always giving him grief over it since sometimes he didn't answer questions in class or zoned out during class because of it.
He honestly didn't mean to do it.
"Oh heeey Ava" he said, still not sure if she was completely okay with her. He was a bit nervous about her whole no-drama policy. How did you know if something was drama or just friends talking?
He should ask his older cousins, they were always throwing the word drama around. Apparently, it was all over you when you were a teenager.
"Oh y'know walking. I take walks every morning. Usually around here, it's kinda like Eterna forest." he said holding up the camera stick "I'm also tryin this out. I uh, I made it. It's like a selfie stick but backwards. I was recently told sticking your hand in burrows isn't the best way to get a look at pokemon"
The last part came out a bit on the annoyed side. Okay so sticking his hand in an Arbok's nest wasn't the best thing to do but researchers went around sticking everything everywhere didn't they?
At least they did on tv.
Of course the stick did have the added bonus of not spooking the pokemon and allowing him to get pictures he'd be unable to reach.
Placing the stick up towards the tree he was able to snap a picture of the pachirisu as it poised itself on the trunk before it scurried out of sight.
"See?" he said showing her the picture. He shrugged a bit guiltily when she told him he'd be late for class. "Yeah I..kinda lost track of time. What about you? What brings you to the forest?"
His eyes then windened when they landed on Ava's second pokemon.
"Oh hey awsome you caught a Spinarak. I saw a bunch at the haunted house. One kinda followed me around for a bit"
Marcus had become fascinated by Frisk but Spinarak was actually his favorite as far as spider pokemon species went.
"Their evolutions are amazing, what's it's name?"

OutOfChillComments:
Word Count:

► TEXTS

To Ray Hey where you at?...you got Valiant with ya rigth?.
To Eve Guess what?! Ashley wants to join the research club! cat_biggrin
User Image

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :
    ↦15 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    ↦pen and folder
    ↦Prizes (flygon and charizard plushies)

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:51 pm

Orange: #FFA824
Red: #C41E3A
White: #FCE6C9
Light Yellow: E9D66B
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Fritz/Joltik: #3F00FF
Gala/Spinarak: #7CCD7C

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!
Remember me for centuries!

User Image
User Image

Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Marcus was quick to begin talking about what he was up to. Apparently he walked around here in most mornings. He was also trying out some sort of selfie stick, except facing the wrong way. He used it to take a photo of a Pachirisu nearby, and Ava nodded as he explained the purpose of it. "Looks cool, just don't lose your PokeGear taking photos!" Ava could just imagine some nidoran snatching it and digging further into their burrow or whatever they lived in.

He soon asked what brought Ava to the woods, and she shrugged, nodding to her pokemon. He was also pretty impressed by the spinarak that was now following her around. "Figured I'd take them around the woods a little. Not like it's far from the campsite. Yeah, I caught her at the haunted house, actually. She'll evolve into an Ariados, I think." Gala clicked her red fangs together in agreement. "Rak rak," Sounds about right, she commented, sticking around the tree as she swayed from a long strand of web. "Her name is Gala though," Ava added, watching her new pokemon to make sure she wasn't up to much trouble. Fritz joined her on the web, though didn't stray too far from Ava's head for now. "How've your pokemon been?" she asked him, checking the time on her pokegear. They had a little time.

Inventory
                                Location: Forest // Human Company: Marcus // Pokemon Company: Fritz, Gala
                                Outfit: School Uniform // Mood: Content
                                OoC:

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:06 pm
DJ Double B

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Feeling:
Company:
Pokemon out :

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
          Valiant

Move Set:

►Yawn
►Scratch

Phillip

Move Set:

►Water Gun
►Water Sport
►Defog
►Wing Attack

Squeeze

Move Set:

►Wrap
►Leer
►Poison Sting

Marcus smiled, nodding when Ava said his camera stick looked cool, and not to lose his gear. "I actually take pictures with my phone but yeah I definetely don't wanna lose that"
It wasn't exactly a good phone. Samsung Galaxy 4, years behind anyone. All he could do was call home, take pictures and look at documentaries on his mom's venonatflixs account.
But that was all Marcus really needed. It was a hand-me-down, his parents not really seeing the need for someone his age to have any fancy smart phone. He had just gotten it his last birthday.
Still his parents would kill him if he lost it.
He was glad Ava thought the contraption was cool however, Marcus had spent some time looking at videos to figure out how to make it. And he had had pretty limited resources. No tools and only materials available at craft stores in the lamia district.
"I'm gonna use it for the photomania and the research club" he went on taking his phone off the stick as he checked his messages and the time. "I was thinking we could make like nature videos and take notes, like researchers on T.V. do." noticing he had little time left he decided to take a chance and made what he liked to call an executive decision.
"Dooo you wanna walk to class together?"
His eyes stayed on the spinarak as Ava explained what brought her to the forest and how she caught Gala, nodding when she said she thought it evolved into an Ariados.
"They do, get huge too, big enough to ride 'em depending on your height. They're amazing. And they're like ninjas, they scurry around all sneaky sneak and are always moving around. They can take anyone out." he looked up at Ava when he realised he should probably not hyper focus on the pokemon in front of him "Spinaraks are my favorite spider pokemon. I really want to train one someday...most people I tell that to get freaked out..pretty sure Faye would stop talkin to me for a while"
He said the last part laughing a bit. It was obviously a joke, although sometimes Matcus wondered...
He wasn't sure what it was about bug pokemon so many people found creepy about bug pokemon. Marcus thought they were cool, especially Ariados.
"The bugs were probably my favorite part of the haunted house"
When she asked how his pokemon were doing Marcus perked up. He loved talking about pokemon...so talking about his own pokemon was even better.
"Valiant kinda just loafs around. Phillip learned a new move though...Oh yeah !you haven't seen squeeze have ya?"
He had caught the ekans after he had the falling out with Ave ( had actually gone off campus after curfew because he was so down about having Ava not talk to him) so if Ava had maybe seen her..she still hadn't been properly introduced.
Taking out one his poke-balls he released the snake pokemon in a beam of red light. Upon it's release, the Ekans scurried up Marcus' arm and settleed herself around the boy's shoulders and neck like a scarf.
"I found her poking around a burrow...all the other Pokemon had hatched and left..she was late" he explained holding up the ekans' to Ava's eye level.
"Her name's squeeze."
Squeeze blinked up at the human Marcus had presented to her, before her tongue darted out, whatever scent she picked up from Ava she apparently liked because she left out a 'kaans' that sounded close to friendly.

[exit when ready]

OutOfChillComments: Sorry about the delay. We can exit next post so they won't be late and can still talk as they walk.
Also Marcus giving Ava a run for her money geeking out about bug pokemon lol
Word Count:

► TEXTS

User Image

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :
    ↦15 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦pen and folder

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:11 pm

Orange: #FFA824
Red: #C41E3A
White: #FCE6C9
Light Yellow: E9D66B
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Fritz/Joltik: #3F00FF
Gala/Spinarak: #7CCD7C

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!

User Image
User Image

Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So Marcus's device was for the photomania and research clubs, which he was apparently a part of. Research wasn't Ava's thing. Her parents did that and it was super boring, even if one of them studied bug pokemon. As he asked about walking to class together, she nodded. "Sure," she said, starting walking in the direction of the campsite once she gathered Gala and Fritz up. Apparently spinaraks were his favorite spider pokemon. "Yeah, most people do get weirded out by Gala and Fritz. You get used to it though." At the mention of Faye, she laughed a little. Faye was a friend to her, but Marcus made a point. She could barely stand Fritz; how would she react to Gala? Heck, how would Gala react to her?

"The bugs were my favorite part too," she said. The webs were cool, even though they were everywhere. It was the pumpkaboo that were the real fright in Ava's eyes. She could only hope nobody caught one of those creepy things. Ava grinned as Marcus held up his Ekans. "Squeeze. That's a cool name," she complimented, walking along the path with Marcus. It wouldn't be long until she reached the campsite for class.

[Exit to the Campsite]

Inventory
                                Location: Forest // Human Company: Marcus // Pokemon Company: Fritz, Gala
                                Outfit: School Uniform // Mood: Content
                                OoC: I'll post her immediately into the campsite -- Don't wanna be late!

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:18 pm
User ImageUser ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser ImagetUser Imaget User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kirsi stepped back, face red and chin shiny with the dribble from her nose. "Um." She stared straight ahead at Elain's coat. "I'm gonna. Go now. I feel better." She wasn't really sure if that was a lie or not. "Thanks." Kirsi shuffled backward and then started down the path, not really sure where she was going but knowing that she wasn't going back into the school. Chance followed so close that his fur brushed her legs as they walked. Oh. Right. School. She'd forgot about it. Kirsi supposed she'd just miss class then. Rina had...had been supposed to be here. At school. With Kirsi.

Kirsi ended up in the forest, a place where she could be as alone as she needed. She found a tree and sat, cuddling Chance. She squeezed him tight, but he didn't complain at all. Eventually the numbness faded and she started crying again. She repeatedly cried and stopped, cried and stopped, losing track of time until finally she just couldn't make the tears come out anymore. At that point Chance's fur was all matted from her tears. "Sorry Chance," she croaked, wiping her nose with the back of her hand. Her stomach felt like a deep pit. She pulled out her poketch to check the time and stared dumbly at Koru's message. Let's get breakfast... It was like she was staring at a window to another universe where everything was okay, but it seemed so far away. A world where she could have seen that message and responded, gone to get breakfast and been happy and warm, and Rina was okay. But Rina hadn't even been okay this morning, or yesterday. She hadn't been okay when Kirsi got to Ordell, or even when she left for Ordell, probably. "Never got to say bye..." What was she supposed to do?

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                    User Image
                                      C H A N C E the Growlithe
                                      Brought with her to Ordell; given as a gift from her father. Earnest and well-behaved.

Gender: Male | Level: 10 | Nature: Jolly | Ability: Intimidate
                                        Held Item: Quick Claw (On leather necklace) | Experience: 875/1000
                                        Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
                                            ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc
                                            ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
                                            ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                        User Image

User Image
                                      K A I the Zorua
                                      Battled and caught after the mysterious It appeared before Kirsi in the haunted house; his background is a mystery.

Gender: Male | Level: 11 | Nature: Serious | Ability: Illusion
                                          Held Item: Soothe Bell (On ribbon around neck) | Experience: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:

► Pursuit [40] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 2x damage on opponents switching out | 100% Acc
                                              ► Fake Tears | Dark | Status | Lower's opponent's special defense two stages | 100% Acc
                                              ► Sucker Punch [70] | Dark |Physical | Makes Contact | +1 Priority, fails if opponent is not preparing an attack | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video, Registration App
                      User Image x Soothe Bell (Kai held item)
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x Quick Claw (Chance held item)

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                      User Image x Rare Candy 15
                      User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
                      User Image x Charizard Plushie
                      User Image x Venusaur Plushie
                      User Image x Salamance Plushie
                      User Image x Moon Stone Ticket
                      User Image x Poke Dazzler

SpazzticPanda1311

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:28 am
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey) II ▪Profile: X

Ray felt bad ditching Marcus like that, but again he wouldn't be a burden to his friend. He had hogged Marcus enough, and the fact that Krisi came up to Marcus and asked about him meant that everyone probably thought that Marcus was the one in their way. Marcus didn't need to say anything, and even though Ray was oblivious and most of the time easy to fool he just had this feeling. Marcus usually tried to hide any problems he had, and there were times even Ray could tell something was eating away at him. However, Ray refused to force Marcus to tell him. Marcus had been patient with him, and he waited. So Ray would do that same, he had faith that he would. After all Ray eventually caved, Marcus would as well at some point. Ray was ok with that for now. His thoughts shifted to the cry he heard earlier. It didn't seem like there was anyone crying here anymore. Had he just imagined it? That could be very possible, it wasn't like that was uncommon anyways.

As Ray walked further into the forest, he faintly heard some more noise. He didn't know where but it was close. He moved around a bit more but was surprised to find another student out here. He stopped, and upon closer inspection he finally realized who it was "Krisi?" he said, shocked. He didn't mean to call her name out loud, it just sort of came out. He froze on the spot after seeing her, why was she crying? Was she hurt somewhere and there was no one around to help her? He sheepishly took a step closer "uh... um... Krisi are... are you er... hurt or um... lost?" he asked hesitantly, as he stood in front of her with a concerned face. He was still unsure of how to act around her. He didn't want to tell her about Rina, not until he knew he could tell her the news without breaking down completely. It was going to hurt her if he wasn't careful about how he told her the news.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: Sorry for the wait! I've had a very hectic week and just haven't had time to do anything x3x ))

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image

Pokemon: Rufflet
Nickname: Rey
Level: 5
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Sheer Force
Experience: 0
Move Set:
Peck
Leer
Fury Attack
----
Friendship Points: 60
User Image

User Image
Pokemon: Phantump
Nickname: Ai
Nature: Rash
Level: 11
Ability: Natural Cure
Move Set:
Confuse Ray (100% Accuracy)
Astonish (100% Accuracy)
Growth (---% Accuracy)
Imprison (---% Accuracy)
Friendship Level: 0
User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x0

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x19

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image: Video/Text/Contest Entry
        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Quote:

Quote:

TheWhiteDragonfly

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:29 pm
mm >>tUser ImagetUser Imaget User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ooc: It's okay it delays the pain xD Ray bby i'm so sorry ;n; do you have time for another reply before the afternoon class starts? I guess we could actually go into class time for this if neither of them is going.

"Kirsi?"

Her head snapped up. For a second, she thought she saw Rina. She wanted so badly for it to be Rina. "R.." Chance looked too, happy to see Ray and Rey again. Maybe Ray could help with whatever was happening to Kirsi. Chance stayed where he was though, thinking that if he moved it would upset Kirsi even more. She had finally stopped crying, but he was worried about how she hadn't eaten yet. Ray hadn't come to see them much, which was weird, but Chance was sure that now Ray was here Kirsi would be happy like usual.

Kirsi became aware suddenly that her face must look awful and hastily wiped at it, but her nose and eyes were still red. Here was Ray, talking to here again, finally. Why hadn't he talked to her sooner? Why was it only now that he cared?? "Why... why didn't-" Her hands tightened on Chance's fur. "-you tell me?" Her voice was small, barely croaked out past the lump in her throat. She felt raw and empty. "About. About... R...Rr..." She couldn't say it. She couldn't. Kirsi looked at Ray with pleading eyes, wishing he would say that it had been a lie and Rina was fine. She searched his eyes, looking for some kind of clue. "It's...n-not true. Right?" But even as she said it, she noticed Rey and despite his colors recognized him as Rina's rufflet. Suddenly she couldn't breath. Everyone was here except her.

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                    User Image
                                      Brought with her to Ordell; given as a gift from her father. Earnest and well-behaved.

Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
                                            ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                        User Image

User Image
                                      K A I the Zorua
                                      Battled and caught after the mysterious It appeared before Kirsi in the haunted house; his background is a mystery.

Move Set:

► Pursuit [40] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 2x damage on opponents switching out | 100% Acc
                                              ► Fake Tears | Dark | Status | Lower's opponent's special defense two stages | 100% Acc
                                              ► Sucker Punch [70] | Dark |Physical | Makes Contact | +1 Priority, fails if opponent is not preparing an attack | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x Quick Claw (Chance held item)

SpazzticPanda1311

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:13 pm
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey) II ▪Profile: X

Ray looked at Krisi as he waited for her to speak to him. Though the fact that she knew he was here and was looking for her meant that she probably knew he was avoiding her. It seemed like Krisi looked at him with desperation, uttering out the letter R. Was she calling out to him because she was distraught about something but couldn't say his name fully? Krisi looked awful, her face was pale against her bright red hair, her eyes puffy from crying, and she looked like she was in a dream. He watched as she wiped her tears away, and seemed to asked about why he didn't do something. He waited for her to continue, a bad feeling blossoming in his chest. This couldn't be good right? She finally managed to ask him why he didn't tell her. He gulped, no... no there was no way she could have known about that. He did tell her! He rubbed his arm, sweating a bit nervously "t... tell you a... about um... what?" he said back confused. He was starting to panic. How, why, who. Those questions played in his head like a broken record as she told him why he hadn't told him about R. Again it seemed like she was trying to say R something. However, it was enough. Ray put the piece together, and by this point he had gone completely pale. What was he supposed to say? He wasn't ready, he wasn't ready to tell her... to face her about what had happened. He wasn't strong enough to help her deal with the pain yet. Why, why did she find out about it! The only person who know that was at the academy was him and... and. He suddenly felt anger. His aunt Elaine, she had to of opened her mouth. Why couldn't she butt out!

He snapped out of his small bit of anger when Ray noticed Krisi's searching eyes. Her eyes landed on him, then looked around. When they landed on Rey, he gulped tears stinging his eye. No, no, no, no. Please, not this. Anything but this. He couldn't handle this right now, not Krisi knowing. Then the question came. It wasn't true right? Ray broke after that, tears sliding down his cheeks, his hand clutching the side of his bag "I... I'm... It's..." he struggled, as panic flooded his system. How could he tell her? How was he supposed to tell her this was real when he still didn't want it to be?! He cried, using his sleeved to rub his eyes "I... she's... not... s'not... here... she... she g... she..." he struggled, his body shaking now. He fell to his knees, crying harder "I'm s... sorry... I... can't... she's not... here... not... she's... my... I... I can't, I can't..." he said. He looked up at her with a broken heart, she knew already. He needed to confirm it, it was all he could do whether she was ready for it or not. He took a shaky breath "Rina... she's not... not... she... didn't make it Krisi... she's... she's gone..." he said weakly, pain throbbing in his heart. He thought he had made some process, that maybe what his friends said were true. He wasn't at fault, that he as just grieving. However, Krisi had known him would she feel the same way? Or would she see him as the monster he really thought he was from the beginning.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: uh-no poor Ray, he's about to get it ;A; ))

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image

Move Set:
Peck
Leer
Fury Attack
----
User Image

User Image
Move Set:
Astonish (100% Accuracy)
Growth (---% Accuracy)
Imprison (---% Accuracy)
User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x19

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Quote:

Quote:

TheWhiteDragonfly

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:16 pm

ooc: I just want them to hug and cry it out ;n; *tries in vain to cover Ray's ears*

Just trying to say it had almost made Kirsi start crying again although she'd thought she couldn't possibly have any tears left. And Ray, who looked so sad too. Ray wasn't supposed to look like that. Ray was supposed to be happy, him and Rina. As he spoke, voice breaking, Kirsi could tell that he was about to cry too. For some reason, the tears that had been about to overflow became a hard knot in her chest as she watched Ray take her place crying. Ray was finally here, finally talking to her, and all she could do was stare back, both knowing what he was about to say. But she needed to hear it from him. And then he said it, and Kirsi could barely breathe. Her body was so tense it felt like something was crushing her from the inside out. Her breathing was shaky, crazy and coming in big haphazard gulps. Chance, alarmed, whined and started squirming. "Nnn. Chance. No." As he kept squirming, Kirsi got more insistent. "No, Chance! No! Stop it!" She was mad, madder than she'd ever been. Why couldn't he just stop moving? Kirsi yanked her legs back and he tumbled to the ground. She opened her hands wide and shoved on his back, pushing him into the ground. "Stay. Still!" Chance quieted. He didn't know what to do to help Kirsi.

Breathing heavily, Kirsi leaned back. Now her stomach felt like a huge pit, and she wanted to cry again for yelling at Chance. He didn't deserve it. Kirsi looked back up at Ray, tears in her eyes. Her voice was hoarse, but she was able to talk without sobbing. "Why, Ray? Why didn't you tell me?" Kirsi crawled around Chance, toward Ray. "You could've....could've... said something." She came closer, hand over hand. "This whole time... R-rina... Rina's. Rina's gone. Rina's gone and you didn't tell me!" Kirsi felt like she was going to burst from the sadness and pain. She had to get it out. "She was- she was supposed to be here, and you never even said!" Kirsi got close enough to touch, but she pointed at Rey, whose coloring had changed from when Rina had him. "You even brought Rey! What did you do to him? You changed him! You didn't even care about Rina at all, did you?!" Even though Ray was crying just like her, even though Ray had obviously been hurting, Kirsi yelled at him. She seized on her words, fueled by the feeling of abandonment she'd felt the past few months of him ignoring her.

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                    User Image

Move Set:

Friendship Points:
                                        User Image

User Image
                                      K A I the Zorua

Move Set:

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :

SpazzticPanda1311

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Ray was definitely not composed anymore, in fact he felt like he reverted back to how he was before he came to the academy. He felt the guilt slowly crawling up. The words his friends had said were slowly becoming lies that they said in order to stop him from crying. Did they even want to deal with him? Had they just said all that stuff so that they didn't have to deal with all his problems. Had they really just found him annoying in the end? Ray watched as Krisi seemed to fight with Chance, telling the fire-type to stop. He felt bad, he was the reason that she was acting like this right? This wasn't how it was supposed to go, he was supposed to tell her when he was ready. To tell her when his mental state was stable. Right now he was breaking, and enough though some of the pieces were mending, they were ripped open. The wounds were raw, bleeding as he watched his childhood friend fall to the ground and crawl her way over to him. He shook his head, no no this wasn't how it was supposed to happen. Krisi was never supposed to have that look on her face, she was supposed to be smiling. She was supposed to be happy, not... not this! He didn't want to watch her any longer, but how could he look away. The look in her eyes, the betrayal that were evident in them. She looked so hurt, so angry... at him.

She demanded to know why he didn't tell her, stating he could have said something, anything. His lips quivered, the tears never stopping. She started yelling about how this whole time he knew about Rina, and that she was gone. He knew about it and decided not to tell her. He shook his head "no.. no I know... I... I wasn't... I didn't mean to... you weren't... supposed to know yet I... I wasn't ready and... and I couldn't... I couldn't say it!" he said back defensively. He tried telling her that he wasn't ready, but was that really true? Wasn't he just a coward? Wasn't he just justifying why he didn't tell her? Wasn't it just an excuse. He felt his heartbeat spike up, his whole body quivering. Krisi then went on to say that she was supposed to be here, and that she never even said that either. He didn't know what to say, what was he supposed to say? He didn't know, and it was painful. Everything hurt, his heart, his eyes, his head, everything. What was he supposed to do right now? He was barely able to keep himself from falling apart.

However, the color drained from his face completely after the words left her mouth. Krisi yelled at him about bringing Rey with him, and demanded to know what he did to Rey. She stated how he changed him, and then questioned if he even cared about Rina at all. It was like the world froze, and he couldn't move. He didn't breath, he didn't do anything, he just stared at her with pure shock. Is that what she thought? Is that what he was doing? Everything all his friends told him, lies. They were lying to him about not being at fault, about missing his sister? Did he love his sister at all? Krisi's accusation about not caring about Rina caused something to snap. Ray felt something he hadn't felt in a long time. Rage. His fist shook, and he gave Krisi the most heartbroken look "y... do you honestly think that I... that I don't care? She was my sister! Rina meant everything to me! She was my... my other half do you even know what it's like to have half of yourself ripped out! Do you know what it's like, trying to fill in the missing piece and never ever being able to ever again?! Do you! I'm nothing without her Krisi, I'm... I'm just an empty shell devoid of any emotion! Sometimes I... I wonder... why couldn't it have been me? It should have been me... I never wanted this to happen... if I had it my way it... I would be dead instead of her... I can't.. I can't... I can't..." he was wailing now.

Rey circled Ray nuzzling his cheek, and doing his best to comfort him. Nothing was working, and everything that happened before he came to the academy rolled in his head. What his friends had told him, were not true. Krisi who had known him the longest finally showed him who he really was. He was a monster, devoid of any emotion towards others. He'd hurt Koru, he'd dragged along Elijah, he'd placed a terrible burden on Marcus, and now he had made Krisi hurt too. He was nothing but bad news. He couldn't take it anymore, he didn't want to feel this way anymore. What little happiness he did feel was crushed the moment Krisi asked his he even cared about Rina. He said he did, but when was that last time he thought of her? Guilt crawled back up, sure he missed her but... but when was the last time he actually wished she was there with him? He hadn't thought of her since he told Marcus and Elijah about it. He broke, he was so messed up in the head he started laughing. His hands covered his face "you're right I'm... I'm a monster, I... I ruined her life, I took it all away... I should have died along side her" he said, taking a few steps backwards. He shook his head, hyperventilating. Too much, it was too much. He let out a strangled cry and turned as he ran. He didn't say anything things else. He simply ran like to coward he was.

*exit*

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: Guahhhh I'm crying! I'm so sorry!))

User ImageUser Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image

Move Set:
Peck
Leer
Fury Attack
----
User Image

User Image
Move Set:
Astonish (100% Accuracy)
Growth (---% Accuracy)
Imprison (---% Accuracy)
User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x19

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Quote:

Quote:

TheWhiteDragonfly

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:32 pm

ooc: ;m;

The strength went out of Kirsi's arms and she stopped holding herself up. Slumping to the ground with her legs folded on either side, she set her teary eyes on Ray. She was shaking but she had no idea why, if she was cold or mad or sad, she just couldn't tell. Kirsi couldn't think of anything to say, because she didn't know what she wanted to say. That Rina should have been here instead of him? That he was selfish, because Kirsi had lost her too? Ray was talking about himself, about his sadness, and Kirsi was shaking harder now, not able to say anything because if she did all the emotion would come out and she wouldn't be able to stop it. When Ray turned and ran Kirsi hunched over, forehead hovering over the cold ground, and screamed.

When she was done, she felt better. Not good, just...better. "Thanks Chance..." she mumbled, because Chance had gotten close and pressed his side into hers to keep her warm. Kirsi pushed her self up onto shaky legs, sniffling and getting dirt on her face as she wiped away the tears. Feeling empty and suddenly noticing the cold, Kirsi began walking back to her room.

[ Exit to Dorm Room ]

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                    User Image

Move Set:

Friendship Points:
                                        User Image

User Image
                                      K A I the Zorua

Move Set:

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :

SpazzticPanda1311

murruelecreuset generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:37 am
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Company : No one at the moment
                                            Wearing : Uniform with a Messy Ponytail

After sending out her message to everyone and posting a note on the door, Evelyn headed for the forest where she said to meet. The club was small to begin with so they all pretty much knew each other. Perhaps they’d be able to think of ideas for getting new members. It would be nice if they had more members. Sitting under the trees, Evelyn rummaged through her bag until she pulled out her homework from class earlier. Seeing Yamask’s pokéball she decided to click the button and let him out. He could probably use the fresh air.

“Want to help me with some extra work while we wait?” Evelyn asked the ghost Pokémon. Yamask nodded as she flipped her book open. “Okay, Sinnoh has the creation trio; so that’s Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina. They’re connected to Arceus and to the Lake guardians; Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf. Dialga and Palkia or connected to Darkrai, and Darkrai is part of the lunar duo with Cresselia. Then Giratina is connected to Shaymin.” She said looking to Yamask who nodded along. He seemed interested in Darkrai though. Evelyn wasn’t surprised by that.

“Oh and the Regigigas is connected to the Legendary titans of Hoenn; Regirock, Regice, and Registeel. I think they guarded something that had to do with Lucario and a Mew I think… so that makes Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Kanto connected. That’s if I’m right I’d have to look at that legendary book in the library.” Evelyn told him before looking up from her work. Oh, she hoped they’d come. If they didn’t she supposed she could just venture into the forest on her own. Maybe do some more sketches of the locals or have Yamask practice his new move. There were always options.

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 13

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 375/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Night Shade
                                                --> The user makes the target see a frightening mirage. It inflicts damage matching the user's level. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Haze
                                                --> The user creates a haze that eliminates every stat change among all the Pokémon engaged in battle. << Type: Ice Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 292
                                            OOC : - - -

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:05 am
murruelecreuset

murruelecreuset

ShyWolfHeart

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

Feeling:
Company:
Pokemon out :

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
          Valiant

Move Set:

►Yawn
►Scratch

Phillip

Move Set:

►Water Gun
►Water Sport
►Defog
►Wing Attack

Squeeze

Move Set:

►Wrap
►Leer
►Poison Sting

Marcus had wasted no time in working through the forest. Squeeze on his shoulder and Valiant held in his arms didn't really deter him any. He had been through this forest a million times in the semester, had been caught after hours in it a couple ( but let's not talk about that) so he easily found Evelyn and Yanmask. When he started approaching her, he caught some of the words she was saying out loud.
"Legendary titans?" he asked when he was close enough to be hear "y'all reading up on Football teams?"
That was honestly the first thing that had come to mind. Even though Eve didn't seem like the type to be into sports. Although to be fair, neither did Marcus and he played pickup games with Elijah and flag football back home whenever his dad and him re-watched Remember the Titans.
Which to be fair wasn't often nowadays but...yeah let's not think about that. Eve was here, and she Tera and Eli had been the reason behind plenty of smiles since the whole thing with Ray and Koru had gone down. He loved all his friends but Tera's ability to be happy and downright silly most times and the fact that Evy and him seemed to share a love for pokemon trivia were things he definetely appreciated in them
And of course he still had to make it up to Evelyn for leaving her behind in the festival. He was still thinking on how to do that.
So he smiled at Evelyn, raising up a hand in greeting ( he wasn't sure she was as huggy as Ray or Tera or that they were that close yet), shifting his grip on Valiant when the slakoth started to slip.
"Hey Evy"

-Enter-

OutOfChillComments:
Word Count: 290

► TEXTS

User Image

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :
    ↦15 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦pen and folder

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:30 am
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Company : Marcus
                                            Wearing : Uniform with a Messy Ponytail

Evelyn looked over when she heard Marcus. Her housemate had his snake Pokémon on his shoulder and Valiant hang from his arm. That sloth Pokémon could hang anywhere she swore it. “Hey Marcus,” She greeted him with a smile and slight chuckle at his guess to what she was reading about. She was definitely not a sports type that was for sure. To accident prone if you asked her. “I’m not reading up on a sports team.” She told him shaking her head. “I’m reading about a group of Legendary Pokémon in the Hoenn region called the Titans.” She added before going into further detail.

“It’s for my Mythology class. We’re supposed to make connections between the different regions using Legendary Pokémon. Regigigas a legendary in the Sinnoh region is connected to the Legendary Titans, which it consists of Regirock, Regice, and Registeel. Thus connecting both the Hoenn and Sinnoh regions together.” Evelyn explained with a smile. She loved sharing what she learned. “I’m just not sure if they had anything to do with guarding something that had to do with Lucario and Mew. If they are then it would connect them to Kanto as well.” She said before adding. “You wouldn’t happen to have any idea about that would you?” It never hurt to ask.

As the two talked a rather fluffy electric squirrel seemed to be making its way around a tree. It looked about upon hearing the humans. Though, it appeared they paid no attention to him, at least from his perspective. So he went about his business trying to find whatever it was he was trying to find. Evelyn’s eyes glanced from Marcus to the small rodent. “Marcus, look…” She whispered as she adjusted her glasses. It was so cute. She was afraid getting her Pokégear to scan it might scare it off.

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 13

WILD

User Image Pachirisu ♂ - Lv. 8 │ Ability: Pick Up │ Moves: Growl, Bide, Quick Attack

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 375/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Night Shade
                                                --> The user makes the target see a frightening mirage. It inflicts damage matching the user's level. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Haze
                                                --> The user creates a haze that eliminates every stat change among all the Pokémon engaged in battle. << Type: Ice Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 307
                                            OOC : - - -

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
                                            ShyWolfHeart
                                            TheRealKiru

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:27 am
murruelecreuset

murruelecreuset

ShyWolfHeart

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

Feeling:
Company:
Pokemon out :

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
          Valiant

Move Set:

►Yawn
►Scratch

Phillip

Move Set:

►Water Gun
►Water Sport
►Defog
►Wing Attack

Squeeze

Move Set:

►Wrap
►Leer
►Poison Sting

Marcus listened to Eve's response with keen interest ( he wondered why he kept jumping from referring to her from Eve to Evelyn in his mind but didn't duel on it too much) "Oh" he said shifting his hold on Valiant as an excuse to hold him tighter. "Well, I'm dumb" he said jokingly feeling sheepish. He was a bit taken aback when she asked if he knew anything about the legendary Pokemon Titans.
"Iiiiii'm..not sure" he said trying to recall the things he did know about legendary Pokemon. There weren't as many documentaries on them and Marcus was more interested in field research kind of ones. But he had gathered just a bit.
Why does Palkia hate using the phone? Because he couldn't Dial-ga.
Right not that kind of knowledge.
Most of his knowledge was about Palkia and Dialgia since Eterna forest had a statue dedicated to the two.
The name Lucario brought something up. Lucario was one of Marcus' favorite pokemon ( he had a list of them) and so since he had been capable of learning he had scoured libraries and T.V. guides alike for anything that featured it.
"Didn't...didn't Lucario and Mew guard that tree of...sumthing. The tree of Beginings?1 Yeah, that's.. the one. There was a movie about 'em. I think Regice and Regirock guard the tree of beginnings and that connects them to Mew and Kanto. But..you should double check."
Marcus knew some of the legends. Arceus was a big one. And Dialga and Palkia were big in Eterna. Of course his mother's family had their own beliefs. Passover and The Sabbath. A higher power that always looked out for you and his uncle looking down on them from Heaven. While Eterna believed in offerings and festivals to the legendary beasts who created time and space.
It made Marcus wonder sometimes what he should belief..who was right? Were they both right? Could they both be right?
Maybe that was why he liked science and research. You always had sure concise answers.
"hey Evy" he said looking down at Valiant, not sure why he didn't want to meet his friend in the eyes.
( actually he never looked at people in the eyes, they just didn't notice. But this time there was an actual reason behind it)
"Do you believe in-I mean, do you know if there's any proof that legendaries existed?" he finally asked switching up his question at the last minute.
It was something he had always thought about. Marcus wasn't sure he believed in anything much. He didn't believe Absols were bad omens ( it had been proven they could sense disasters) He didn't believe Ninetails were cursed. They all just sounded like stories to keep babies sticking to curfew. And he knew from his mom that they had done a lot of harm to the pokemon. People thought they were evil creatures, so they didn't care to keep them around.
And the legendaries...there were a lot of stories too. But if there was proof behind the stories...then that would mean they were real right?
And Eve knew a lot, so maybe she'd know this too.
Before he could hear her answer however Eve's attention was caught by a pachirisu. Marcus' attention was caught by it too, and he grinned stepping up next to her so he could see it clearer.
Taking out his phone, Marcus grinned and Eve before his attention returned to the Pachirisu.
"Wanna get closer?" he whispered back.

-Enter-

OutOfChillComments: Hey look something Marcus doesn't know. His knowledge on the legends is actually kind of limited. He only lucked out because his mom's family's from Kanto.
Word Count: 290

► TEXTS

User Image

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :
    ↦15 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦pen and folder

User Image