Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Academic Building] Gymnasium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:54 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : Classmates... Phoebe, Ava, Iris, Steelie & Ichiro
                                          Wearing : Gym Clothes, Hair in Ponytail

Maria smiled at Fireball as he seemed happy about getting the chances to show off his new move. “It would be great to see Phoebe.” She told her brightly before turning her attention to Ichiro. The blond boy seemed to like the idea of having a playdate and wanted them to let him know when it would happen. “Thanks, we’ll definitely let you know.” She told him before handing out his club flyer to them all. Listening to Ichiro explain his club, Maria was certainly interesting. She’d never been involved in a Drama Club, probably because she was too afraid to. Though hearing Phoebe’s interest in joining perhaps it wouldn’t be so bad. She could make some friends, maybe come out of her shell. “I’d be happy to join your club.” She told him with a smile. Lillipup barked happy at Ichiro when he mentioned how adorable she was. Her attention then went back to the other Pokémon.

After they began on their run, Maria had managed to catch up to her Lillipup. The two ran laps around the gym keeping time with one another as to remain side by side. It went well and the two then headed over to the basketball area. Getting a ball, Maria bounced it along the gym floor. Lillipup leapt around her trainer watching the ball as it went up and down. Taking a shot at the net, it spun around the rim before bouncing off of it. Lillipup chased after the ball before it came to a stop. Maria smiled as she looked over at her puppy Pokémon before looking over to Silvano’s direction. He of course was with Niara and Faye. She found herself aggravated by the sight of the three of them. It wasn’t until Lillipup rolled the ball over with her front paws and barked that Maria turned her gaze away.

“Sorry Lillipup.” Maria said looking at her Pokémon who was on her back legs and had her front paws on top the basketball. Taking the ball back from Lillipup, she bounced it a few times before taking another shot. This time the shot hit the back board and bounced right in. Nothing but net! Maria smiled as Lillipup went to retrieve the ball. The process completed until the brunette went to mix it up. Tossing the ball in the air she started getting Lillipup to jump at the ball and do a headshot at the basket. It took a bit of effort but eventually Lillipup started to get a few shots in and it was Maria who chased after the ball.

By the time both of them realized it, Miss Annesse called for the end of class. “Alright Lillipup, let’s help clean up before getting changed.” She told the small pup. “Pup!” (Okay!) She barked back before rushing around collecting varies balls around the gym. Maria took care of their ball before helping to collect the others. Once the gym was tidied up, the brunette went to change into her school uniform before heading to lunch.

(Exit to Cafeteria)

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 8

Pokémon Info :
                                          User ImageLillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Bite
                                              --> The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. It may make the target flinch. << Type: Dark Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 507
                                          OOC : ---

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
                                          DJ Double B
                                          SoundVVave
                                          Hitsukei
                                          Blinded by Silence

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:36 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris just stood there as Ms. Annesse spoke to the girl with the white hair about her pokemon. So she was called up for her pokemon acting out during the class. She was so out of it that she didn't realize until the last moments when she looked Silvano. At least he was okay. Iris meeped when the woman said her name. Iris only glanced at the stern look before her eyes were glue back to the floor. Her hands were clenching the hem of her shirt.

She grinned to herself when she heard the woman mentioned that she had managed to hit Marco but winced when the woman mentioned that she had disregarded the rules about headshots and because of how loose she was throwing the balls that she ended up hitting Silvano in the process. She didn't mean to do. Heck, she didn't intend to hit Marco in the head. She was just aiming for him in general.

"But I didn't mean to..." Iris was saying to defend herself when Marco appeared from the crowd of students. He admitted it was his fault that this whole thing started. He even said to punish him instead of her and Blair. That made Iris grip her clothes tighter. Especially since the teacher basically said that it didn't matter as she 'admire' his 'forgiveness'. Did he do this just to make himself look good while she came out the bad guy in this scenario...

Well she wasn't getting punished like a detention but that didn't soften the blow as she was given her first warning. "Yes... Ms. Annesse..." Iris said in a monotone voice before she walked off. She didn't regard Marco as she sat down and just rested until class was over. Which wasn't a very long rest as the teacher announced for class to be dismissed. Collected her stuff and her now relaxed pokemon, Iris approached Silvano and Niara.

"I think during class I hit you with a dodgeball...that's what the teacher said." she looked at the two with very apologetic and remorseful eyes. "I'm sorry..." she sniffled. "I wasn't even trying to hit you guys.Can you forgive me.... I'll buy lunch"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 8
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind
    Friendship Points:User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 9
    Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack

Inventory:

-Great Ball
    -PokeGear
    -2 Rare Candies

Mood:
Attire: gym clothes
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Lady Niara
Shadow of Miracles
Hitsukei

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:40 pm
Blinded By Silence

ShyWolfHeart

murruelecreuset

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Marcus caught the ball with a smile when Cecile tossed it to him. Dribbling for a bit he listened to him introduce his pokemon.
"That's a pretty name...they're really rare" he commented as Cecile explained where he was from-apparently he moved a lot.
She was adorable he decided (and also that maybe he'd like one)
"I think it's cool how they can evolve into two different pokemon"
He smiled when Valiant was complimented (a lot of kids back home thought the pokemon was kinda lame on account he didn't do much)
"yeah Valiant's cool..he doesn't do much just now though..but he's good company..Oh I'm Marcus" he added the last part when Cecile asked for his name "so what kinda game do you like to play?"
When Cecile asked if he was from the Kingdra shook his head
"Nah, Eterna City Sinoh, Valiants troop apparently migrated there somehow..kinda how there's noctowls in Snowpoint."
Remembering how he knew that little detail, he took out his phone, noting that he hadn't had any messages back. With a shrug he turned back to the group in front of him, hoping that they'd really get to play the game before class ended.
"You guys wanna grab a table together for lunch?"
He aimed the question at Evelyn and Elijah as well as Cecile and Chess..it seemed like a pretty good cohesive group and Marcus wanted to continue talking to them, as well as learn more about Evelyn's club.
"You got your pokemon alright" he asked the white haired Kingdra, noting that if she was back from talking to the teacher that could only mean the issue had been resolved.

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        ↦pen and folder
        ↦towel for P.E.
        ↦thermus

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:14 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Company : Class... Elijah, Marcus, Cécile & Chess
                                            Status : Relieved to be out of that mess...
                                            Wearing : Gym Clothes with a messy ponytail.

“Mask~” (Hello~) Yamask greeted the Growlithe back noting his nervousness. When Kirsi greeted Evelyn she smiled, “I bet he is.” She said looking to the Growlithe. Something about getting a hug from a dog Pokémon sounded cute. Hearing her answer about joining the club she nodded. Evelyn didn’t mind that she wasn’t sure like Chess was. They’d figure it out eventually and then she’d get her answer. For now she was sure she would find a number of members.

When Elijah asked her if her friends were alright, Evelyn looked over to them. “Yeah, looks like it.” She said speaking too soon, as Chessebelle got hit by a rogue ball. She seemed to be okay despite it hitting her on the head. Granted her Murkrow Don didn’t seem too happy. Luckily they all got out of that mess though. Although, it didn’t seem like Chessebelle got off scot free. Miss Annesse seemed none too pleased with Don or Iris’ actions. Hopefully Chessebelle didn’t get in too much trouble.

Hearing Marcus’ say that her club sounded awesome, Evelyn was delighted. Most kids their age didn’t think research was a cool thing, but here she found other kids that liked it just as much as she did. “It’s research on the behaviour and interactions of Pokémon in the wild or rather their natural habitat.” She answered him brightly before Elijah commented on Marcus interest. As it turned out apparently Elijah wanted to be a ranger and he thought it might help with that, and a few members of Marcus’ family were rangers too.

Evelyn gave Cécile a wave back and a smile before looking over at Chessebelle as she came to join her. She was wondering if she managed to get any new members for her club or if she got hit in the head instead. “No, balls to the head luckily but I did manage to get at least a solid one if not two people to join my club.” She told her. “I hope Professor Annesse didn’t lecture you too much about Don.” She added looking from her to the others. Evelyn was just grateful that everyone wanted to hang out and they were getting along. Sometimes these things didn’t always work out.

When class was called to end, Evelyn was secretly glad. She honestly sucked at anything gym related. Yamask only seemed tired like he always felt like at that point in the day. Looking to Marcus as he asked about grabbing lunch altogether she nodded. “I’m done for lunch.” She said before looking to Cécile. “I’m Evelyn, most call me Eve or Evy. If you’re interested in observing Pokémon in the wild, you’re more than welcome to join my Pokémon Research Club. I’d be happy to see you and Angel there.” She offered him with a smile. “I can tell you guys all more about it over lunch if you’d like.” She added looking between the Cécile, Chesse, Elijah, and Marcus.

(Next post in Cafeteria?)

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 5

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 0/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 493
                                            OOC : @Juubi : I just realized that you must be using an older layout because you don't have Marcus' Ducklett in it. sweatdrop

ShyWolfHeart
                                            Elijah Abney
                                            Blinded By Silence
                                            Cécile Engardé
                                            iKatamalicious
                                            Chessebelle Blair
                                            Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
                                            Marcus Bennet
                                            TheWhiteDragonfly
                                            Kirsi Rhodes

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:31 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Gymnasium Wιтн:Cyndaquil/Fletchling/Kirsi and Growlithe Word Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:At ease OOC:Sorry for late reply owo"◉

Albeit, Koru was frozen in her defensive dodgeball stance when Miss Annaesse used her Chestnaught to stop the game. Now she knew that teachers could use their pokemon in class like that...made her wonder what the others were capable of doing. She felt really bad when Chesse and iris were the ones to get called on for throwing and hitting in the head. She had thrown too- but she didn't strike anyone in the head as far as she saw. She starightened herself up and eld her hands together behind her back. Listening to her talk to them started to make her a little nervous for them, how bad their punishment would be and all that- but all her tensed up muscles loosened when it ended up just being a warning. She was also impressed with Marco coming in to stand up for them, even if it was in vain. She forgave him then for hitting her with the ball, it was clear now it was y accident- but it was certainly fun to see all the dodgeball craziness. She steadily bent down and picked up a stray ball and went for the rack. With class over the least she could do was try to clean up where she was. She turned her sight on the group playing basketball. She saw Eve with them- that's certainly surprising knowing she was a bit on the non-graceful side. She smiled impressed she was taking part, then something else popped into her head: where did Cyndaquil and Fletchling go? She looked around but didn't see them, as far as she knew she was the only one there with a Cyndaquil so he shouldn't be hard to spot,"Cyndaquil? Fletchling? Where'd ya go?" Cyndaquil perked up at the sound of Koru's voice and saw her come over to the other side of the ball rack,"Ling!" Fletchling chirped a greeting and flew to one of her shoulders. Koru smiled and lifted Cyndaquil up in her arms. He seemed so happy to see the ball throwing was over. He cuddled into her neck and wouldn't let go- he was acting like he hadn't seen her in days. She giggled feeling a little tickled and petted him,"Aw I'm sorry buddy did the dodgeball scare you? I might have gotten a little caught up in that..." she admitted a little embarrassed, "How 'bout we go back to the room and relax? I'll get you guys a treat too!" The offer of treats was incredibly tempting and made them cheer in agreement. She laughed at their reaction and started to walk back to the bleachers to get her bag,"Well let's get a move on then!" It was just a few moments back to the bleachers and she stopped to take a breath at the base of them. Her legs were beginning to feel a little wobbly and sore again, maybe she would go back and take a nice relaxing nap? While she was taking her breath she heard a girl's voice speaking to her. She saw it was Kirsi, the new face to the class from Salamence. Koru's eyes got a little wide and her smile bigger when Kirsi said her dad had an Arcanine as well. She must've heard Koru mention it to Tera before. "Yeah they're amazing! She's my dad's strongest pokemon! But he's really just a big ol softy- he's really good with my baby brother. Oh yeah My name's Koru Frene. You're Kirsi right? We're in the same dorm together it's great to meet you!"

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 6 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ
User Image
Lv. 7 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ

TheWhiteDragonfly

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:32 am
User Image
ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
HappyGymnasiumSorry it's been a wait I hope I didn't miss anything with this ^^" I should be able to post again later today after I get back from work. EDIT: Sorry forgot to put the exit thing

After coming back over towards Cecile Eli started to dribble a stray ball then pass it back and forth to each hand, ] “Sorry about running off Cecile it’s great to meet you too! I think I saw trying to be heroic…”Eli laughed about the event. He genuinely thought Eve was going to get nailed by that ball- but at least she wasn’t. Poochyena perked her ears up and approached the boy with a happy gleam in her eye after he said he liked her. Eli came over and lifted her up as to not crowd Cecile, “Easy girl, sorry she doesn’t believe in personal space…Your Ralts is really cute a friend of mine back home has one.” Then he looked up at Marcus who asked if Poochyena was okay to pet. He looked at her and she was already squirming out of his hold and went for Marcus, putting her head right up to his hand and then moving around to be petted. Elijah smirked, “Looks like she answered for me. Like I told Kirsi over there Poochyena is a very social pokemon, she mostly loves being the middle of attention so you just gave her the best thing ever.”
User Image She did really like getting pet but the boy stopped and she looked around to find someone else to play with. Eli was happy hearing about there being rangers in the family,"Wow seems like it’s the family business then. My parents worked in Mauville but-”He stopped and his happy tone went down slightly. He was still smiling but his expression made it look like he was remembering something, “But my brother is a great ranger. Poochyena was actually bred from his Mightyena too.” He snapped out of it and answered, "How ‘bout Around the World then?” He paused when Marcus conversed with Cecile. He didn’t really think about them being from Hoenn despite their pokemon, maybe he knew someone here from Mauville.
The teacher suddenly began to talk and to his disappointment she stated class was over,
"Aw man- sorry guys-hm?” He noticed Chesse was back from talking with the teacher. Seemed her Murkrow was in a bit of trouble but glad she didn’t get completely in trouble. She asked Evelyn about the research club. Eli was quick to raise his hand, "I’m in on it!” Poochyena barked along with him. He brought it back down and went to put the balls away- approaching Cecile,"Here I’ll put that away for you.” When he was done doing this he came right back and beamed when Marcus asked about lunch and even then Eve offered to talk about the club more,"Yeah that sounds great!” Poochyena was excited as well,"Well are you guys ready then?”with the basketballs put away it seemed there wasn’t much more for them to do there but head out- of course he went to grab his backpack before forgetting it like he usually does.

EXIT WHEN READY

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.10No Held Item

murruelecreuset

TheWhiteDragonfly

Blinded By Silence

ShyWolfHeart

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:51 am
Blinded By Silence

iKatamalicious

ShyWolfHeart

murruelecreuset

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Marcus laughed when Poochyena ran up to him obviously asking for pets and obliged, briefly looking up to see if he could spot 'Kirsi', he ran his hand along her back and petted her on the neck.
"Hello pooch" he said to the pokemon forgetting for a moment that there were people around him as well. He remembered when Evy answered his question, describing the kind of research they would be doing.
"Yeah I'd love to do that..I kinda already go on walks in the forest and stuff..maybe this way I won't get in trouble for it" he confessed "I'd love to join, sign me up"
When Eli said that Rangers were a family business Marcus scratched the back of his neck in a self-conscious gesture. He knew he had an uncle who had gone missing when he was around their age and had a strong suspicion that that was the reason so many of his mom's relatives had gone into that business.
"Yeah you could say that" he said, not really looking forward to talking about his family "That's awesome!" he said when Eli explained the origins of his poochyena "I love Mightyena, most predator pokemon really, I dunno why battlers don't seem to like them much"
His cousin back in Sinoh had called Mightyena a 'basic' pokemon, saying they weren't that good for battle. Marcus just thought his cousin had just wanted to make him go away. The ten year old (back then an eight year old) had been babbling about his latest documentary and recent discovery about Mightyena.

He was glad he wan't the only one who was dissapointed when their game was cancelled on account of class
"We should have a pick-up game sometime.." he said to Eli, as he walked around helping clean up "maybe we can get other people in on it..or play one on one?"
When both Eli and Evy said they were down for lunch Marcus couldn't be happier.
"Sweet let's go..-Chess you wanna come?- I haven't actually made it to lunch in like, two weeks..anyone know what we're having?"

(exit to Cafe when everyone's ready)
(sorry if this post is rushed, I have a lot goin on this week and no computer at home)

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦pen and folder
        ↦towel for P.E.
        ↦thermus

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:53 pm

Green: #699864
Brown: #AA5303
Tan: #D2B48C
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!
Remember me for centuries!

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

After laps was time for games, but the time had flown so much faster than Ava anticipated. Before she realized it, gym was over! She had a lot of fun though. After all, gym was her favorite. At dismissal came lunch. Ava gathered up her things and immediately after changing, she took Fritz out of the ball.

He seemed a lot more content now, less nervous knowing that wayward balls wouldn't be liable to hit him. "C'mon little buddy," Ava said, looking down at her joltik. He already went back to his usual spot on her blazer. When he eventually evolves, where would be go? He'd get a lot bigger, after all. "Let's get some food." She smiled and made her way out of the gym.

(exit)

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Pokemon: Joltik
                                Nickname: Fritz
                                Nature: Timid

Ability: Compound Eyes
                                Level: 5
                                Experience: 0/1000
                                Move Set: String Shot, Leech Life, Spider Web, Thunder Wave

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!
Remember me for centuries!

SoundVVave

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

iKatamalicious

Shameless Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:54 pm
User Image
Қ i η g d ɼ a xxx Ң o μ s e

where Gymnasiumxxxxxxxx who The other students, their pokemon, and Donxxxxxxxxooc

Oh the dream of a never ending dream . . .

xxxAs soon as she had rejoined her group of potential new friends, it seemed class was dismissed. She was quite happy about that though, and was looking forward to putting everything that happened in this class behind her. She glanced back at her group, listening to Marcus talking to the group and asking everyone if they wanted to go to lunch together. She was ecstatic to be invited, and noticed a stray dodgeball, leaning down to pick it up and straightening herself just as Marcus directed a question at her. "Huh? Oh, yea." Chessebelle answered with a tiny nod and the tiniest turn of her head over her shoulder, Don perching but making himself tinier than usual as he attempted to become invisible--which was quite a feat due to his pitch black feathers and her pure white hair. She held the ball in her hands gingerly, looking at Evelyn as she answered the question she had posed. "Ooh, lucky you~" She said with a tiny nudge to the girl's arm before adding, "No it'll be ok, I just need to keep him under control." The girl's cerulean hues flitted to Don once more who kept his eyes closed.

xxx"I think he feels bad." The trainer added lastly before removing herself from the group for a moment and returning the stray dodgeball she had picked up to the cart to help clean up.She placed it delicately on the cart and made her way back over to the group of mainly Kingdra students. 'Nothing wrong with a little brownie points for the teacher..' She thought for her actions before smiling brightly as she integrated herself back into the students. Evelyn mentioned talking about her club some more at lunch, and considering she had only really talked with Chael at breakfast, she was excited to be offered to join them for lunch. "That sounds great!" She chimed in as they began to make their way to exit the gymnasium, chuckling a bit at what Marcus said, although she was slightly curious as well. Her first day was yesterday and she had missed breakfast and lunch, and just ate a granola bar she had in her backback. Hopefully todays food wouldn't let her down, she thought as she went to grab her backpack to leave, pulling it on and reaching up to let her hair down, no evidence of a kink from the ponytail.

e x i t

. . . How far will this world expand?

P A R T Y
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Murkrow
Friendship Points: 50
User Image
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Super Luck
Experience:
Move Set:

☪ Peck
      ☪ Astonish
      ☪ Pursuit

I N V E N T O R Y
      User Image P O K E B A L L S :

↦ x1 Regular Pokeball

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

User Image K E Y - I T E M S :
    ↦ PokeGear (With Calling, Texting, Pokedex, Camera, and Video.)

User Image M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    ↦ x5 Rare Candies

ShyWolfHeart

murruelecreuset

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Blinded By Silence

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:51 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris answered for an answer but decided that the silence was the answer. Iris scratched her cheek as she then bowed. "I understand...But I'll see you guys around when you're in a better mood. Maybe we can hang out then." The chuckle Iris gave afterwards was shallow and force as well as her smile. "Hey..maybe we meet during club... Or whenever is fine. I'll make it up to you guys. I promise..." The words she was saying seem to be like a redone script of stuff she has said before. No matter how small or grand the offense, it always followed the same steps. Apologize....Plead...Make Promises.. Hope that they would still want to be around her. Repeat.

Bebe looked at Iris as the girl looked uncomfortable in front of the two. The little flower pokemon got Iris' attention and brought attention to her stomach. It didn't take much for Iris to get the gist that Bebe was hungry and Iris could assume that Ling was as well. Iris nodded her head. "Let's go eat then." Iris said before looked back to Niara and Silvano.

"See ya guys later." Iris waved and followed the rest of the students on her way out of the gym. When her eyes caught a glance at Marco, her immediately was to clench her fists as her eyes narrowed at the sight of him.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 8
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 9
    Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack

Inventory:

-Great Ball
    -PokeGear
    -2 Rare Candies

Mood:
Attire: gym clothes
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Lady Niara
Shadow of Miracles
Hitsukei

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:28 pm
User ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was hard to stop, since Kirsi was having fun, but she did and helped clean up. Even Chance did, running off to get a ball and attempt to roll it over to her. When she was done, Kirsi walked to the bleachers, stretching her arms above her head. Time always flew by in gym class, which was why she loved it so much. It was already lunch!

But before that, Kirsi was super down to gush about arcanines with Koru, the girl from Salamance. "Yeah! Nice to meet you too, Koru." Kirsi thought it was funny they both had "K" names. "My dad's arcanine was always really good with me, so he's probably good with kids." It was amazing how such a big dog was able to be so gentle. "Are both of those pokemon yours?" she asked, "The bird and um...cinder-something? It's so cool that you have two pokemon! I just have Chance right now." Speaking of Chance, the puppy padded up, having helped round up all the balls in the gym. His tail wagged, obviously ready for pets if Koru wanted to give them.

"Hey, Koru, do you wanna go to lunch together?" she asked. Hopefully the other girl wouldn't be planning on taking a shower, or a nap, or going out to the forest. Kirsi kind of wanted to take Chance out, but he was probably tired enough after gym.

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
    Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Intimidate
    Move Set:

► Bite
        ► Roar

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    User Image x 5

Prairiefox

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:25 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Gymnasium Wιтн:Cyndaquil/Fletchling/Kirsi and Growlithe Word Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:At ease OOC:Oh dang I just noticed but her dad's Arcanine is female XD but I kept putting he and she oops ^^"◉

From the short time between them Koru already liked this girl- how wonderful a new friend! Best of all they shared a love of Arcanines. Of course Koru had a love for all fire type pokemon and Kirsi would obviously have other interests. As friends maybe she could learn more,"Yeah not many would think so because of how powerful they can be. They don't know how sweet and gentle they can be when not in battle." Cyndaquil and Fletchling perked up along with Koru when the girl asked if they both belonged to her. They looked back and forth between the girls and Koru smiled proudly, planting her hand on top of Cyndaquil's head,"Yep! I caught Fletchling here yesterday he was a sneaky little thing but he's really sweet! Cyndaquil here too I brought him from home in Ecruteak." She blushed a little bit in reaction to Kirsi saying how cool it was that she had two pokemon already. She shrugged sheepishly then scratched her face continuing to blush, "Really? I mean yeah I was super excited when I caught him..." then she pumped her fist almost completely dissipating her sheepish facade,"I wanna be a fire specialist when I get older and Fletchling helped me with that dream!" For her this was the longest time she had gone without talking about her dream to the closest thing that moved. While Fletchling wasn't able to learn any fire moves just yet he would when she trained with him a lot more- he's only a day old still a long way to go- at least he seemed to like her already without any problems. She said right now she only had Chance, but before yesterday Koru only had Cyndaquil. She shot a smile and giggled,"That's fine! I only know a few people with two pokemon here right now...I actually wondered if I should've waited but- I felt I couldn't leave Fletchling in that forest and I think I made the right decision with that. Chance is great on his own! Then when you get more pokemon they'll be great too!" She really meant this too. She cherished Cyndaquil with all of her heart, but becoming a trainer meant meeting and befriending even more pokemon than just him. Though he'd always be her number one no matter what. She and her pokemon noticed Chance was looking at her with a adorable yet needy look, seems like he was hoping for pets. She slowly brought her hand down towards him then after he sniffed she rubbed his ear then let it travel to the top of his head. Her dad's Arcanine loved her ears to be pet, so maybe there was a chance that Chance did too.Kirsi asking her to eat lunch with her made her smile even bigger than before. She stepped closer til she was at Kirsi's side and laughed,"Sure that sounds great Kirsi let's go!"

Exit when you're ready ^^

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 6 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ
User Image
Lv. 7 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ

TheWhiteDragonfly

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:10 pm
User ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC: :p Not sure how much time we have, but feel free to post in the cafeteria!

Kirsi had to agree with what Koru said about arcanine. "Yeah, and a lot of people get nervous just 'cause they're so big. Or they had a bad experience with another dog pokemon that isn't as nice." A lot of dark dogs, like houndoom and mightyena, scared kids when they were younger, Kirsi knew. Her dad had stressed the importance of making sure Chance was well behaved so he would never scare anyone. "My dad made sure to help me with Chance, since he says its important for a ranger's pokemon to be able to work with strangers."

As for Koru's two pokemon, Kirsi nodded assuredly. "Yeah, you should totally be proud. It's really cool that you caught your own pokemon. It's not easy, you know?" Maybe, when it came time for it, Kirsi would ask Koru's advice for catching a pokemon. Kirsi had very little actual battle experience with Chance. Or at all, really. "Oh, do you mind if I scan your pokemon?" Kirsi asked, pulling out her pokedex. Cyndaquil and fletchling... oh! I bet I can finish my homework with this fletchling and Chess' murkrow! Since they were two flying types, they could probably breed! Actually, Elijah's poochyena could probably breed with lillipups...or Chance. Kirsi's face went red at the thought.

"Wow, a fire type trainer? That sounds hard. Fire is really hard to control, right? Growlithe are a great start because they are easily trained, I'm not sure if I could handle fire types. We should help each other out, then," Kirsi stated. Maybe they could each learn things and help each other along when it came to their fire type pokemon. "When I catch a new pokemon, I want to get a different type, though. I want to have a varied team for surviving in the wild, like my dad." After all, you couldn't put out a forest fire with an arcanine. Well, you actually could, as evidenced by her father and his friend once, but that wasn't the most efficient way to do things.

Chance was in immediate puppy heaven! Koru knew just how to pet! "Rrrooo..." he growled softly, pushing his head into her hand. Kirsi laughed. "Guess arcanine and growlithe are pretty similar."

Glad to have someone to eat with, Kirsi pushed the door open for everyone. "Hey, do you like books at all? Like, reading for fun?" she asked. Since it was sort of one of her faaavorite hobbies, it seemed worth asking. She had a feeling Koru might like one of her other favorite hobbies (running around outside and sport games) and wanted to ask about books now.

[ Exit to cafeteria! ]

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
    Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Intimidate
    Move Set:

► Bite
        ► Roar

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    User Image x 5

Prairiefox

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:51 am
User ImageUser Image
                                            X⇒ LOCATION : Gymnasium XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Niara

Fortunately, the first lap around the gym with Niara went well, even despite going at a much slower pace than all the other students. Admittedly, it helped Silvano start to feel a little less sick. Then again, hearing his old friend's genuine and goodnatured chuckle at the aspect of helping him eat right kind of helped too. Thinking about it, this class they shared was pretty much the first time he was able to spend some time with Niara. Inwardly, he hoped he'd be able to see her more often now that they were given a lot more freedom than what their fathers' permitted. That thought alone made him feel sort of excited for once about the prospect of going out to search for pokemon with Niara and Iris later -- assuming his childhood friend decided to go through with her plans or not. Regardless, it didn't matter what they did, he looked forward to doing anything alongside Niara.

When Faye had caught up to him and the two had made their initial exchange, Silvano was glad that his peer from his hometown was able to remember him. "There's no need to apologize. I know you've probably seen your fair share of names and faces." He replied back to the blonde, feeling no offense was made. Even he could admit that a majority of the people in his neighborhood were somewhat of a blur to him. Mainly, it was Niara and Maria's families that stood out to him, aside from the Rhoades of course. "I think you're right." He then paused a moment, thinking back on when he had last seen Faye in person. "The last time we saw each other was during the Major's inauguration in Olivine." Falling silent again, Silvano momentarily shifted his attention back to Niara, hoping she might have had something to add to the topic, seeing as her family probably did deal with the Rhoades frequently enough. Initially, it seemed the light-haired girl was content with meeting Faye, at least that's how it seemed to Silvano anyway, but there was something off about Niara's hospitality that seemed a little off to him. He could of sworn that during their younger days the light-haired girl was a little more outgoing, but then again, maybe that was because it was just the two of them doing things together back then. Silvano tried to shrug it off as him over thinking his friend's demeanor, but in a sense it still bothered him.

Unfortunately, things just started to go downhill when a couple of dodgeballs were unceremoniously thrown their way, striking him and Niara without warning. Doubling over, Silvano hardly realized that his friends had also been hit, but he could sense that Naira wasn't exactly alright since she had somehow ended up falling over. That probably hurt. He inwardly agreed with Faye -- who in their right mind would invent such a ridiculous game?! Though, once he was able to regain his composure and try to get some revenge, the flying dodgeballs weren't Silvano's only concern. He had never been attacked by a pokemon before, so when a Murcrow confronted him, he barely knew what to do and sort of just panicked, thinking he was going to get hurt. He had closed his eyes and held his hands out in front of himself defensively, hoping the thing would decide to leave him alone. Fortunately Niara was right at his side, helping to try and get the bird pokemon away from him. Opening his eyes slightly to see her swatting fruitlessly at the black feathered pokemon, her quick thinking actually meant quite a lot to him. Though, before he could say or do anything more, it seemed the bird pokemon's actions relented once a fourth individual had approached them. Narrowing his eyes at the bird's trainer, he at first felt somewhat angry with the white-haired girl for letting her pokemon get away from her, but then his gaze softened when she gave a sheepish apology, explaining that the pokemon didn't also ways act out liked it had. "It's... fine... I forgive you." Silvano mumbled to the shy and deeply embarrassed girl putting his arms back down at his side now that he felt a little safer. He still felt like being upset at the girl since she was the second person he had run into today that had irritated him with their pokemon, but then just as soon decided to let it go when the girl was suddenly beckoned away by their gym teacher, Ms. Annesse. The girl's Pokemon was also taken away by a long green tendril that belonged to Ms. Annesse's powerful grass type. Thank god that was finally over. Though, from the sounds of it, the pokemon's owner wasn't the only one that scored themselves a stern talking too. Much to Silvano's surprise, so had Iris for some reason. Little did he even realize how involved she was in the so-called dodgeball war. Turning back to Niara, Silvano gave a bit of a heavy sigh, just thankful Ms. Annesse had decided to step in. "Thank you, Niara... for helping to scare off that Murcrow." He then told her sheepishly, feeling like he might of over-reacted a little.

Glancing back to Faye when she had stole his attention, he nodded him conformation that he was alright, though he wasn't exactly sure if Niara was. With all the chaos going on, Silvano hardly even realized how much time had passed and before he knew it, Ms. Annesse had announced that it was over. Good. No more dogeballs to worry about, his head was still slightly ringing. "Yeah... I'm just glad that's over with." He told Faye after she had voiced her similar opinion. Though, he did quite expect Faye's next set of words when she had told him that she wouldn't mind taking his side when it came to his rivalry with Marco. Maybe she happened to sense that there was some bad blood between them? Silvano wasn't sure, but he was glad that she was willing to take his side at least -- he did after all consider her an ally. "Thanks faye, I... I appreciate it." He then told the girl before she began to head off after reiterating how it was nice to meet Niara. He wasn't sure where it was that Faye had to be, but he assumed it must have been something import to her.

Soon, after Faye's departure, another familiar figure soon approached the two. This time it was Iris, which Silvano admittedly didn't expect. Though, from the downcast look in her face, Silvano guessed she didn't exactly have anything good to present to them. Silvano was slightly taken aback when she apologized for striking him in the head during dodgeball. He could have sworn it was Marco all along that had been taking shots at him. Why was Iris apologizing? "Iris..." Silvano began to speak slowly, still in disbelief. "Me and Niara are your friends. Of course we'll forgive you." He attempted to explain to her. "Besides... I'm sure it wasn't on purpose -- and you really don't have to buy us lunch." He smiled. Inwardly, he still wanted to believe that Iris wouldn't have targeted him or Niara on purpose. Unless there was something she wasn't telling them. Would she have a reason to be vengeful towards them? Though, when he had tried to speak to Iris she still seemed upset and he wasn't even sure if she had heard him out before taking off as quickly as she did. If she still seemed down later, maybe Niara's plan to go pokemon hunting would cheer her up? Then again, there was no way to be sure.

Giving an inward shrug, Silvano turned his attention back to Niara who was still at his side with Mitus. It seemed they were now the only ones still hanging around the gym. "Niara, is there anything you'd like to do right now? I don't exactly have any plans today -- heh, I'm not even sure if I'm officially apart of any clubs, either -- but I'd be interested in doing whatever it is you feel like doing." He explain, raising a hand to the back of his neck, feeling a little unsure of what the rest of the day would look like. "If you want to go grab something to eat, I'm fine with that, too." He then added, despite not being too hungry. He was just looking forward to spending time with his friend. Of course, if she had other plans, he was alright with that too.

[exit whenever Niara would like to]

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Somewhat fine
                                                  ✗ MOOD : Ambivalent
                                                  ✗ THOUGHTS : '...'
                                                  ✗ ATTIRE : Gym clothes

✗ WORD COUNT : ???
                                                  ✗ OOC : I'm really sorry about holding you guys up. I don't blame anyone for moving on without me, I prefer it that others don't wait on me if they don't wish to ><;

► P A R T Y
                                                      User Image
                                                        Pokemon:
                                                        Friendship Points:
                                                        User Image
                                                        Level: 10
                                                        Nature Adamant
                                                        Ability Inner Focus
                                                        Experience: 0
                                                        Move Set:

► Leech Life
                                                            ► Supersonic
                                                            ► Astonish

User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
                                                      ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                                        User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                                        User Image

User Image x0

► T A G

Lady Niara

Erkowan

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:42 pm
Lady Niara
iKatamalicious
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
X Kaos X

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

The teacher had more or less ignored his words since she failed to see that he had started all this mess. According to her, the punishment came due to Iris hitting him in the face while the white-haired girl was being punished because her pokemon had lost control. Again, all these things were a direct cause from his actions which to him still made him feel that it was his fault. There were likely other "victims" as well, but it seemed like most of the students were split between enjoying the dodgeball game and just being all around confuse or upset from said game. Marco glanced briefly at Silvano who had been one of the victims; even he felt a bit bad for the purple-haired boy. Soon after, the teacher decided to end class and Marco was quite thankful for that specially since he felt exhausted and a little sweaty from the walking and dodgeball battle going on.

He glanced at Iris, but she was already gone. Its not like he expected her to talk to him, but she just right down ignored his existence. Marco sighed and decided to forget about it, she was probably mad and chances are that quite a few of the students in the classroom were mad at him. The best thing to do was take a needed shower and then head to the cafeteria for some lunch. He needed to feed his pokemon and speaking of pokemon, his Charmander was still hanging around Flare. Hopefully his lizard friend got his fill, "Charmander, return." Marco pulled out his pokeball to return his pokemon, but not before the fire lizard waved at Flare excitedly promising to see her again. Marco turned to Tera and bowed to her slightly, "thank you for putting up with my pokemon." He still didn't know what exactly he meant to Tera so being polite was the safest route for him. Once he was done, he headed to the exit. Many students seemed to have left with other students, but he remained alone. He wondered how much longer that would continue.

==========

[Exit]

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 7
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Move Set:

► Scratch