Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❻ Kalos Region
Santalune City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:08 am
Loonamist

User Image
D U M U Z I B L A C K W O O D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNemo liber est qui corpori servit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFortiter in re, suaviter in modo

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxI cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
-Jimmy Dean

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Dumuzi smiled, a bit a little weakly. ”Well, I don’t mind, though my pokemon might require a modeling fee from you.” Dumuzi attempted to tease, though he wasn’t sure if it came out perhaps a little more dryly than he intended because of his nerves. Dumuzi watched as the stage spread across the webbed floor with a bit of wide eyed wonder, damn… now that was something else. Did all the gyms have something that cool? When Viola moved towards her starting point Dumuzi’s inexperience showed when his head darted back and forth a moment as he took in what to do and moved over to the other side of the area within the designated square. He looked nervous, he felt intimidated though he tried to hide his emotions with his usual poker face, though he wasn’t sure how well he was masking it this time. When Surskit entered the arena, Dumuzi produced a pokeball and tossed it out. A red haze slowly shifted and materialized into a Marill.
”Alright Vivienne. Let’s win us that badge.” It sounded more like an order than a friendly request from his pokemon. Even Viv looked over her shoulder with a bit of a worried look over her face. Her friend had changed, she didn’t know what was wrong but it was something that worried her. Maybe it was this Gym thing that they were participating in now, but… she would do everything in her power in order to get this badge thing for her friend. Vivienne gave a determined glare that looked far too adorable than what it was probably intended to be.

Roll of odds means Surskit goes first

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNo one is free who is a slave to his body
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxResolute in action, gentle in manner.

Thoughts: I have to... win
Feelings:Stressed and Anxious
Theme music: Queen of the Mountain

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 170/170 Condition: N/A Lv: 17 Exp: 5/22 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:100/100 Condition: N/A Lv: 10 Exp: 4/21 Status: In pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]

Item countPayapa Berry: 26/30
TM 59 Incinerate: 19/40
Wild Encounter's 4/5
NPC Encounter: 45/??
Moving Location: 3/3

Items: Pokedex
-Infinite Pokeballs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Infinite Potions User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-5 antidote User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
- 1 Heartscale User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries
- 2 Paralyze PotionsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts ♀ ( Titania )█ Sassy █ Psychic◆ Fairy █
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
█ Fairy ◆ Offensive █ Disarming Voice►40▐ - Never Misses
█ Psychic ◆ Offensive █ Confusion ►50▐ - 4/10 Chance of confusion
█ Grass ◆ Offensive █ Magical leaf► 60▐ - unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat.
█ Psychic ◆ Defensive █ Teleport ►N/A▐ - Allows User to Flee Wild Battles; Also Warps Player to the Last Pokemon Center they visited
Next Move wanted: Lv 19 Heal pulse
Held item:
Ability:Synchronize: When this Pokémon becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned, so does the opponent. However, Fire-type and Water Veil ability Pokémon cannot be Burned, Poison-type and Steel-type and Immunity ability Pokémon cannot be Poisoned, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed.*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Marill ( Vivienne )♀ █ Hardy █ Water ◆ Fairy █
█ Water ◆ Offensive █ Bubble ►40▐ - 1/2 chance of lowering targets speed
█ Water ◆ Offensive █ Watergun ►40▐ -
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Defense Curl ►N/A▐ - Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
█ Rock ◆ Offensive █ Rollout ►Special▐ - Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), If Defense Curl was used any time prior to using Rollout, damage at each interval is twice the base amount
Next Move wanted:Lv 13 Bubble Beam
Held item: Sooth Bell
Ability:Huge Power: All physical attacks used by this pokemon will do x1.3 damage*

*A very special thanks to Tano who let's us use his formats for free! Thanks man, you rock my socks~! heart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Viola

Hmm... The young trainer looked nervous, anxious even. He-- or... she? Viola actually wasn't entirely sure-- was glancing around, and didn't even return her greeting. She didn't mind, she knew it could be intimidating to challenge your first battle. That was all a part of being a trainer, though. "That would be fair! I bet you and your pokemon photograph rather well!" she remarked, smiling. She knew it was a joke-- probably-- but it was true. Dumuzi had a natural elegance, and even from the photographs she'd taken, she could tell it would transfer well to film.

"Oh! What a cute Marill!" she exclaimed, raising her camera to quickly snap a few pictures, "It looks like you've trained it well! We're going to have to move fast, Surskit! Use Quick Attack!" The little bug pokemon jumped, jittered, then raced forward, colliding with the other water type hard. Considering that neither of its other moves would be much use... Viola quietly strategized to stick with the attack, at least until she had a good idea of what her opponent was capable of.

Battle Summary
Surskit went first!
Surskit used Quick Attack! -40HP to Vivienne!
100 - 40 = 60/100HP

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Surskit ♀ █ Lv 10 █ 100 HP █ Ability: Swift Swim - Boosts the Pokémon’s Speed by two stages in Rain
█ ◆ █►▐ Quick Attack - 40 || (Priority +1)
█ ◆ █►▐ Bubble - 40, 1/2 chance of Lowering Opponent's Speed One Stage
█ ◆ █►▐ Water Sport - Weakens the Power of Fire-Type Moves

Remaining Pokemon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Vivillion ♀ █ Lv 12 █ 120 HP █ Ability: Shield Dust - Damaging moves used by the opponent will not have an additional effect
█ ◆ █►▐ Harden - Raises defense by one stage
█ ◆ █►▐ Infestation - 20 || Traps Opponent, taking 1/8 of damage for 4-5 turns
█ ◆ █►▐ Tackle - 50

Razsminion

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:52 am
Loonamist

User Image

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxI cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
-Jimmy Dean

Dumuzi relaxed enough to give a bit of a chuckle and a bit of a blush entered his cheeks. ”T-thank you. I can’t say that I would ever picture myself as anything of a model but the compliment is always welcome.” Dumuzi tried to relax, he really did, and the way that Viola talked to him helped, she greeted him and conversed with him like an old friend or perhaps even a younger sibling. It was appreciated even if it wasn’t intended. When the topic came to Vivienne, Dumuzi’s face softened a little bit. ”Thank you, she’s my first pokemon that I caught, you should have seen her when she was an Azurill, she was quite the little heart melter.” Vivienne tilted her head to the side and gave the camera a rather cute, though curious smile, her arms coming towards each other to cross over at the top of the paws. She wasn’t totally sure what was going on, but the other human who the Surskit owned seemed rather nice and complimentary. It took her a while before she realized that she was in battle again and once more focused on the battle as she snapped to battle ready attention, raising her paws up as though she was an Irish boxer. When the Surskit came up on her, she wasn’t expecting the speed. It moved in a rapid blur and made it all but impossible to block, the Surskit struck home and hit her quite solidly. With a bit of a pained chirp she bounced across the ground before she twisted and stopped herself from going any further. She trusted her human, nothing was going to stop that.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:
60/100 Condition: N/A Lv: 10 Exp: 4/21 Status: In battle. Friendship counter Max [5/5]

Dumuzi worried his lip as the attack hit home, man, this was going to be a lot harder than he might have originally thought. Dumuzi thought as quickly as he could though and issued his orders. ”Vivienne! Use Defense curl!” Vivienne curled up into a ball… or, rather a more round ball. Could you round a ball? Wasn’t this pokemon at the pentacle of roundness? Bah, whatever, he would use this to power the Rollout move and then hit the pokemon as hard and as fast as he could in order to try and take it out as fast as possible. Hopefully, this wasn’t going to end too quickly for Vivienne, he had a feeling that she really felt that last attack. He assumed that the defense curl would give her a bit of a hand with survivability. He guessed only time would tell.
He suddenly felt like he may have bitten off a little more than he could chew.

Thoughts: I have to... win

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 170/170 Condition: N/A Lv: 17 Exp: 5/22 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:60/100 Condition: N/A Lv: 10 Exp: 4/21 Status: In battle. Friendship counter Max [5/5]

Item countPayapa Berry: 27/30
TM 59 Incinerate: 20/40
Wild Encounter's 5/5
NPC Encounter: 46/??

-Infinite Pokeballs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Infinite Potions User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries
- 2 Paralyze PotionsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts ♀ ( Titania )█ Sassy █ Psychic◆ Fairy █
█ Grass ◆ Offensive █ Magical leaf► 60▐ - unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat.
█ Psychic ◆ Defensive █ Teleport ►N/A▐ - Allows User to Flee Wild Battles; Also Warps Player to the Last Pokemon Center they visited
Held item:
Ability:Synchronize: When this Pokémon becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned, so does the opponent. However, Fire-type and Water Veil ability Pokémon cannot be Burned, Poison-type and Steel-type and Immunity ability Pokémon cannot be Poisoned, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed.*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Marill ( Vivienne )♀ █ Hardy █ Water ◆ Fairy █
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Defense Curl ►N/A▐ - Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
█ Rock ◆ Offensive █ Rollout ►Special▐ - Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), If Defense Curl was used any time prior to using Rollout, damage at each interval is twice the base amount
Ability:Huge Power: All physical attacks used by this pokemon will do x1.3 damage*

*A very special thanks to Tano who let's us use his formats for free! Thanks man, you rock my socks~! heart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:20 am
Viola

Viola smiled, her camera still held between her hands. "I bet she was adorable, and I can tell you two are close. However, it takes a bit more than that to be a good trainer. I hope you've trained all your pokemon enough!" she warned, still smiling, and then lifting her camera up, "Alright, Surskit, another Quick Attack!"

Battle Summary
Surskit went first!
100 - 40 = 60/100HP
Marill used Defense Curl! It's defense rose by one stage! (1/10)

Surskit used Quick Attack! 40 - (1/10 of 40 from increased defense = 4) = -36HP to Vivienne!
60 - 36 = 24/100HP

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Surskit ♀ █ Lv 10 █ 100 HP █ Ability: Swift Swim - Boosts the Pokémon’s Speed by two stages in Rain

Remaining Pokemon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Vivillion ♀ █ Lv 12 █ 120 HP █ Ability: Shield Dust - Damaging moves used by the opponent will not have an additional effect
█ ◆ █►▐ Tackle - 50

Razsminion

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:45 am
Loonamist

User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

Vivienne was not looking very good out there, she was taking a brutal beating and she didn’t look like she was going to be standing much longer. Should he withdraw and forfeit the match? He wanted to, oh how he wanted to and spare his pokemon this painful experience. But… if he did then what would have been the point of leaving home, stealing his brothers pokemon and coming out here? He left everything behind to come out here and get out of his brothers shadow, he wanted… no, he needed to make his family proud of him so that he could be the person that they expected him to be, to be better than his older brother could ever be. He needed to push himself and his pokemon a bit. He had confidence in them, and he knew that they were capable of doing this… was it just him? Was he the reason that Vivienne was getting so hurt out there? He hated to think that, but perhaps that was just a reality of the situation. He didn’t want to fight, but this was the path that he needed to take in order to achieve what he wanted.
Dumuzi’s face turned far more serious. He wasn’t sure if she was implying what he was already feeling and that he wasn’t a good trainer, or if this was just a cautionary tale about what could happen if you underestimate your opponent. ”Vivienne, use Rollout!” There was a bit in his voice this time. Why did this battle feel so wrong? How could this gym leader look so refreshed? ’Am I battling wrong? Why do I feel so drained when she looks so alive?’

[Vivienne used roll out! It’s super effective {10 x 2 bonus for defense curl = 20} (20 x 1.3{Huge Power} = 26) x 2 = 52 damage to Surskit!]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Vivienne ) Hp:
24/100 Condition: N/A Lv: 10 Exp: 4/21 Status: In battle. Friendship counter Max [5/5]

Thoughts: I can't... return home disgraced...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 170/170 Condition: N/A Lv: 17 Exp: 6/22 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:24/100 Condition: N/A Lv: 10 Exp: 5/21 Status: In battle. Friendship counter Max [5/5]

Item countPayapa Berry: 28/30
TM 59 Incinerate: 21/40
Wild Encounter's 6/5
NPC Encounter: 47/??

-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries

Held item:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:11 am
Viola

Viola was enjoying the battle, snapping pictures, an excited smile on her face. She paused, though, as she refocused the camera, then straightened up. Hmm.... Dumuzi looked exceptionally straightened with the weight of the battle. Most, once they got going, would get so worked up over it that they let it consume them-- but Dumuzi looked torn, like he was pulled in a thousand directions at once. Like there was more on his mind than whatever his strategy may be, or his next move. Perhaps he was just concerned about the battle... or his pokemon. She hummed thoughtfully to herself, but then shifted her attention to the pokemon, frowning as Surskit took a hard hit from Marill's rollout attack. "Stay strong, Surskit, and use another Quick Attack!" she ordered.

Battle Summary
Surskit went first!
100 - 40 = 60/100HP

Surskit used Quick Attack! 40 - (1/10 of 40 from increased defense = 4) = -36HP to Vivienne!
60 - 36 = 24/100HP
Marill used Rollout! 10 x 2 (from defense curl) = 20 x 1.3 (Huge Power ability) = 26 x 2 (super effective) = -52HP to Surskit!
100 - 52 = 48/100

Surskit used Quick Attack! -36HP to Vivienne!
24 - 36 = 0/100HP
Vivienne fainted!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Surskit ♀ █ Lv 10 █ 48 HP █ Ability: Swift Swim - Boosts the Pokémon’s Speed by two stages in Rain

Remaining Pokemon

█ ◆ █►▐ Tackle - 50

Razsminion

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:32 am
Loonamist

User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

Dumuzi grimaced and recalled the fainted Vivienne back into her pokeball. He felt like he just let his friend down, and he did in a way. Why was he here? What was he doing? He looked over at Surskit and reached behind him in order to take out his last pokemon. It looked like Titania was going to either be carrying the show on her shoulders or this was going to be the crumbling of the foundations of his journey. ”Let’s finish this, Titania, Go!”

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp:
170/170 Condition: N/A Lv: 17

He needed to hold on and have faith in his pokemon, he knew that Titania was strong, very strong. So she should be able to hold her own here with this pokemon and whatever other pokemon that the gym leader had. He paused in concern though, if she had more than one other pokemon then he was going to be in trouble. He did his best to enjoy this conflict, but he just couldn’t do it but he at least tried to put on a show for his pokemon.
The other fairy pokemon came into the battle and slowly lowered herself to the ground. She took an assessment of the situation and focused her gaze upon Surskit who looked like it had taken a good beating.
”Titania, use Confusion.”
An eldritch witch fire ignited in Titania’s eyes as she focused her mental energies into a concussive blast towards the offending bug pokemon.

[Titania used Confusion – Surskit took 50 damage.]

Thoughts: I can't... return home disgraced...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 170/170 Condition: N/A Lv: 17 Exp: 7/22 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:0/100 Condition: Fainted Lv: 10 Exp: 6/21 Status: In pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]

Item countPayapa Berry: 28/30
TM 59 Incinerate: 22/40
Wild Encounter's 7/5
NPC Encounter: 47/??

-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries

Held item:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:04 am
Viola

Viola immediately leaped out of her thoughts and quickly snapped a few pictures as the next pokemon was sent out, before straightening up. "So! Ralts is your next pokemon, huh? You've certainly got a Fairy-type streak going!" Her eyes widened as her opponent initiated an attack, and she quickly stepped forward, lifting her hand up. "Quick, Surskit, use Quick Attack!" she instructed. She could tell the other pokemon was stronger, that it was a higher level than her own-- but she knew Quick Attack would take priority. Unfortunately, just after the bug pokemon rammed into the psychci-fairy type, it was blasted by the psychic attack, and sent spinning back, landing with its legs in the air and its eyes whirlpools of dizziness. "You did well, Surskit," she praised, returning the bug-water pokemon, and tucking the pokeball away. "Your pokemon's pretty high level. We'll see how Vivillion holds up against it," she remarked, sending out her next pokemon, and awaiting her opponents move.

Battle Summary

Surskit went first!
100 - 40 = 60/100HP

60 - 36 = 24/100HP
Marill used Rollout! 10 x 2 (from defense curl) = 20 x 1.3 (Huge Power ability) = 26 x 2 (super effective) = -52HP to Surskit!
100 - 52 = 48/100

24 - 36 = 0/100HP
Vivienne fainted!

Dumuzi sent out Titania, the Ralts!

Surskit used Quick Attack, priority +1! -40HP to Titania!
170 - 40 = 130/170HP
Titania used Confusion! -50HP to Surskit!
48 - 50 = 0/100
Surskit fainted!

Gym Leader Viola sent out Vivillion!

█ ◆ █►▐ Tackle - 50
Remaining Pokemon

Razsminion

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:01 pm
Loonamist

User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

”Fairy types have always been my favourite. The kids at school used to tease me for it.” Dumuzi admitted, happy to have a conversation about something that he liked, even if it was in the middle of battle. Perhaps it was more to get away from the thoughts and doubts that were plaguing him at this time. ”I’m going to make an entire team of Fairy Pokemon, and I’m going to prove to everyone that they are just as strong and capable as any other pokemon type. I’ve been called stupid by others for wanting to do that, I’ve been told collecting just the pokemon that you think look cute or of one type was a mistake, but I’m going to prove them wrong. Titania, use Confusion again!” Titania had sensed it as well, the shift in her trainers aura that made her feel sorrow for her human, something had changed when it came to this, the shine had been clouded over and there was a lot of doubt and negativity festering in it now. She didn’t like that feeling, so she would take out this pokemon for her human and hopefully that would bring the shiny back out again, or at the very least, de-cloud the aura.

[Titania used Confusion – Vivillion took 50 points of Damage]
Psychic energy started to lightly crackle around the little pokemon as she stirred her inner potential and opened her third eye towards the energies that made up half of her being and sent it towards the butterfly pokemon. It would be a close battle, no matter which way things went from here. But Titania would have the advantage of speed and that may prove to be just what she needed to bring out the shiny again.

Confusion roll, Vivillion is not confused

130/170 Condition: N/A Lv: 17

Thoughts: I'll show them the power of Fairy types!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 130/170 Condition: N/A Lv: 17 Exp: 8/22 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:0/100 Condition: Fainted Lv: 10 Exp: 7/21 Status: In pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]

Item countPayapa Berry: 29/30
TM 59 Incinerate: 23/40
Wild Encounter's 8/5
NPC Encounter: 48/??

-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries

Held item:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:43 pm
User Image
TheodoreOwenLamperouge
Prince of Tyvia
Movement : 2/3Wild Encounter : 8/5Trainer Challenge : 71/15

Yes! Another successful catch! He was on a roll with the Pokéballs! Picking up the ball, he decided to keep this one on his so he could switch it out when it was time without all that button pressing. Maybe he could find an Azurill or a Flabébé. He suddenly wondered if Dumuzi found that Pokémon he wanted. Where was Dumuzi?

[ What color Flabébé does Dumuzi want, Raz? I don't mind catching two. ]

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CONTAINED Dominick || 13 || 19/23 || 130/130 || Telepathy CONTAINED Jesamine || 14 || 18/19 || 140/140 || Synchronize CONTAINED Olivia || 10 || 16/20 || 50/100 || Magician CONTAINED Elliot || 6 || 14/19 || 60/60 || Gale Wings CONTAINED Vin || 6 || 9/19 || 60/60 || Pickup CONTAINED Claire || 9 || 4/19 || 90/90 || Pickup
Moonlight : Restores half max HP (Fully restores HP at night) || ~Boomburst : 140 || Dragon Pulse : 85 || Hurricane : 110 (7/10 chance of Confusion, Hits enemies in air for double damage)
Disarming Voice : 40 (Never misses) || Confusion : 50 (4/10 chance of Confusion) || Lucky Chant : Damage received reduced by 30 (Prevents critical hits) || Teleport : User flees wild battles (Teleports party to most recent Pokémon Center)
•Scratch : 40 || Ember : 40 (1/10 chance of Burn) || ~Tail Whip : Lowers target's defense one stage
•Tackle : 50 || ~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage || •Quick Attack : 40 (Priority +1)
•Tackle : 50 || Agility : Raises user's speed two stages || ~Leer : Lowers target's defense one stage
~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage || •Tackle : 50 || ~Tail Whip : Lowers target's defense one stage || Sand Attack : Lowers target's accuracy one stage

Inventory
Items
Basic Ball || 1 Psychic Gem || 1 Heart Scale
1 Fire Stone || 1 Big Mushroom
Medicine
Potion
TM/HM
empty
Berry
5 Chilan || 5 Payapa
Key
empty
Personal
Locket w/ Family Portrait || Town Map (Kalos) || Kalos-style PokéDex

Albino - Cedric

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:55 pm
Viola

Viola smiled, tilting her head to the side. "If you're following what you believe in, or doing what you're passionate about, I don't think you can be making a mistake," she remarked. She frowned as the battle continued, watching the pokemon. The Ralts was definitely stronger, but more importantly, that Confusion attaack was powerful. It wasn't likely that Vivillion would be able to take more than two more hits from it, which means she only had two more chances to attack. Honestly, she had considered returning Surskit when her opponent switched pokemon, and now she wished she had-- but Dumuzi had acted so quickly, she didn't get a chance to really consider it, and act. Oh well, though. All she could do was take advantage of the options she still had, and it might not have changed much anyway. "Alright, Vivillion, let's use Tackle!" she instructed, quickly ducking back down behind her camera.

Battle Summary

Surskit went first!
100 - 40 = 60/100HP

60 - 36 = 24/100HP
100 - 52 = 48/100

24 - 36 = 0/100HP
Vivienne fainted!

170 - 40 = 130/170HP
48 - 50 = 0/100
Surskit fainted!

Ralts used Confusion! -50HP to Vivillion!
120 - 50 = 70/120
Vivillion used Tackle! -50HP to Ralts!
130 - 50 = 80/170HP

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Vivillion ♀ █ Lv 12 █ 70 HP █ Ability: Shield Dust - Damaging moves used by the opponent will not have an additional effect
█ ◆ █►▐ Tackle - 50
Remaining Pokemon

Razsminion
Btw, Vivillion's ability negates any secondary effects of damage-dealing moves, so if you want, you don't have to roll for confusion x3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:16 pm
Loonamist
Oh good. o u o I've been keeping things really simple with my battling so far so the things like confusion and secondary effects have been largely ignored while I learn the basics and ropes.

Albino-Cedric
D'awww~ That's super sweet of you. ^.^ But don't worry too much about it. I'm sure that I'll get a chance to get a Flabebe at some other point (think it comes in at 3 different area's) and I can always get one via the Give-a-way at some point... if all else fails, maybe I can get that Cottonee that I had originally planned to start out with. >w> But thank you anyway! ^.^

User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

Something that Dumuzi was passionate about? Dumuzi pondered over what that truly meant and how that related to the situation he found himself in. He wasn’t feeling passionate about what he was doing here. He was feeling stressed, he was feeling discouraged whenever things turned slightly sour for him, he was feeling forced… but he wasn’t feeling passionate about what he was doing. Maybe he was doing something wrong, maybe he was going down the wrong path with all of this after all…
Maybe he was every bit the loser and failure that he felt when he compared himself to his brother.
Dumuzi pulled himself out of thoughts when he heard Titania yelp after being tackled, her psychic powers where pushing herself off the ground slighty as she circled and danced around the flying bug pokemon as she waited for her human to give her orders, the crackling energy still burning in her eyes as they focused on Vivillion.
”Titania, one more Confusion! We have Vivillion right where we want her!”
He was winning –at least he felt he was winning- so why did this feel so… shallow? He couldn’t put his finger on what he felt this way and why. He tried to do his best to keep his head in the game, now was not the time to get distracted with self-reflection.

[Titania used Confusion! Vivillion took 50 damage]

80/170 Condition: N/A Lv: 17

Thoughts: I'll show them the power of Fairy types!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 80/170 Condition: N/A Lv: 17 Exp: 9/22 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:0/100 Condition: Fainted Lv: 10 Exp: 8/21 Status: In pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]

Item countPayapa Berry: 30/30
TM 59 Incinerate: 24/40
Wild Encounter's 9/5
NPC Encounter: 49/??

-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries

Held item:

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Albino - Cedric rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Albino - Cedric

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:30 pm
User Image
TheodoreOwenLamperouge
Prince of Tyvia
Movement : 2/3Wild Encounter : 9/5Trainer Challenge : 72/15

From the look of things, Jesemanine was almost ready to be switched out. Who should he replace her with? Alba maybe? He already had the second Ralts on hand, so it made sense. Then it would be Dominick's turn, right? The only Pokémon he wouldn't switch out was Olivia, and that was because she was his starter and the only Pokémon he could always rely on, no matter how strong she got.

[ Well, let me know if you change your mind. :3 ]

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CONTAINED Dominick || 13 || 20/23 || 130/130 || Telepathy CONTAINED Jesamine || 14 || 19/19 || 140/140 || Synchronize CONTAINED Olivia || 10 || 17/20 || 50/100 || Magician CONTAINED Elliot || 6 || 15/19 || 60/60 || Gale Wings CONTAINED Vin || 6 || 10/19 || 60/60 || Pickup CONTAINED Claire || 9 || 5/19 || 90/90 || Pickup
Moonlight : Restores half max HP (Fully restores HP at night) || ~Boomburst : 140 || Dragon Pulse : 85 || Hurricane : 110 (7/10 chance of Confusion, Hits enemies in air for double damage)
Disarming Voice : 40 (Never misses) || Confusion : 50 (4/10 chance of Confusion) || Lucky Chant : Damage received reduced by 30 (Prevents critical hits) || Teleport : User flees wild battles (Teleports party to most recent Pokémon Center)
•Scratch : 40 || Ember : 40 (1/10 chance of Burn) || ~Tail Whip : Lowers target's defense one stage
•Tackle : 50 || ~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage || •Quick Attack : 40 (Priority +1)
•Tackle : 50 || Agility : Raises user's speed two stages || ~Leer : Lowers target's defense one stage
~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage || •Tackle : 50 || ~Tail Whip : Lowers target's defense one stage || Sand Attack : Lowers target's accuracy one stage

Inventory
Items
Medicine
Potion
TM/HM
empty
Berry
5 Chilan || 5 Payapa
Key
empty
Personal
Locket w/ Family Portrait || Town Map (Kalos) || Kalos-style PokéDex

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:47 pm
Viola

Despite the inevitable victory... the young trainer across from Viola was not looking particularly pleased. She frowned, lowering her camera and looking at them with concern... and then straightening up, shifting her gaze to Vivillion. "Alright Vivillion, keep it up with Tackle!" she instructed, and the pokemon raced forward, making contact with her opponent once more. The gym leader's gaze shifted back to the challenger, though, watching with an observational gaze. There definitely seemed to be something more at hand, here...

Battle Summary

Surskit went first!
100 - 40 = 60/100HP

60 - 36 = 24/100HP
100 - 52 = 48/100

24 - 36 = 0/100HP
Vivienne fainted!

170 - 40 = 130/170HP
48 - 50 = 0/100
Surskit fainted!

120 - 50 = 70/120
130 - 50 = 80/170HP

70 - 50 = 20/120
80 - 50 = 30/170

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Vivillion ♀ █ Lv 12 █ 20 HP █ Ability: Shield Dust - Damaging moves used by the opponent will not have an additional effect
█ ◆ █►▐ Tackle - 50
Remaining Pokemon

Razsminion
Which is definitely a good way to start x3 Especially since you'll be getting those first level-based attack and defense boosts, and you'll be able to start working them in. You've been doing well from what I've seen so far, though! : )

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Albino - Cedric rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Albino - Cedric

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:13 pm
User Image
TheodoreOwenLamperouge
Prince of Tyvia
Movement : 2/3Wild Encounter : 10/5Trainer Challenge : 73/15

It wasn't long before Theo's attention was caught by a Psyduck. So, that was what a Psyduck looked like. It really did look derpy. But, even Psyduck could be powerful. Er....Maybe? Honestly, Theo completely forgot. But! He'd find out, because he was going to catch it. That was his goal after all. One of them anyway. First, though, he sent Jesamine to the PC with his PokéDex and then added Alba to the team. Now to get Psyduck. "Crap. I forgot to have Olivia and Alba treated. Darn it....I guess I'll see if Elliot can handle Psyduck then."

[ out of coups ]

CONTAINED Dominick || 13 || 21/23 || 130/130 || Telepathy CONTAINED Alba || 6 || 1/15 || 0/60 || Synchronize CONTAINED Olivia || 10 || 18/20 || 50/100 || Magician CONTAINED Elliot || 6 || 16/19 || 60/60 || Gale Wings CONTAINED Vin || 6 || 11/19 || 60/60 || Pickup CONTAINED Claire || 9 || 6/19 || 90/90 || Pickup
~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage || Confusion : 50 (4/10 chance of Confusion) || Double Team : Raises user's evasion one stage

Inventory
Items
Medicine
Potion
TM/HM
empty
Berry
5 Chilan || 5 Payapa
Key
empty