Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 118: Advanced Sparring Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:19 pm
Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

kalenakeeper

kilatails

Lawrence back stepped Ragna's diagonal swing and jumped over his horizontal slash. He landed and grabbed the shinai in both hands and pointed it toward Ragna. "Even if she does hit him, Heartless can't be killed with anything other than keyblades or like items. I don't think a hunk of bamboo can harm the little bugger," he said to Light without looking at him. He performed a series of light thrusts at Ragna. Heavy swings. No wonder Eric likes this guy,] he thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:38 pm
~☽▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Ȝɐ LɐѴɪɳe ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ☾~

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea looked at Jaster thoughtfully and mumbled, "So that's why it wouldn't work..." She shook her head from the flashback she was in and looked at the shinai in disdain. She huffed and took one off the wall and swung it around experimentally, "Might as well use it if I don't want to kill cutie over here."

User Image

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:33 pm
kurai_18
kefkadragon
kilatails

User Image

"heartless can be destroyed with almost any weapon, bamboo, not so much. Keyblades release the hearts heartless steal, whereas other weapons do not release hearts." Jaster explained.

Jaster grabbed a shinai however he became offbalanced. He put it down.
"Unless I have a growth spurt, i'll fight unarmed. I got sharp claws. Ready miss?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:41 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Light waved a hand with closed eyes. "Just-just don't kill him until we get his body pieced back together."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Souchi the 2nd
kefkadragon

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:43 pm

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea nodded, "Of course." She slid her foot back and ,making sure to replace her blade back into her boot, took a firm grip of the bamboo sword. "You can take the first strike."

User Image

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:43 pm
◄ QUOTES ►

kefkadragon

kilatails

Kurai_18

User Image
User Image

| Theme Song - XXXXX | Rank - Keyblade Apprentice | Weapon - Azure Grimoire | Age - 20

Ragna made a mental note of the way Lawrence swung. They were light, but lethal in his book. "Left." He brought opposite right-parry, and stepped back lightly to prepare himself for the next attack. "Right.." Ragna countered the next swing with left-parry, and gripped the handle of the shinai. He shifted himself to the side, to bypass a swing. "..Counter!" He held the wooden sword with a two-handed grip and went for a straight thrust directed at his abdomen, then upper-slashing.

(Out Of Comission: ...)

Twotonedrebel

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:02 pm
kurai_18
kefkadragon
kilatails

User Image
"Alright. Name's Jaster, just so you know."
Immediately he moved fast towards her ankles and jumped towards Ea's chest.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:19 pm

Souchi The 2nd

kilatails

Kurai_18

Lawrence's pupils widened as his chin followed the path of the sword. He arched his back and placed the shinai's tip on the ground. He then pushes his legs up and flips over the handle of the Shinai. He lands on his feet, but loses his balance slightly. Taking a quick second to regain his footing, he raises the shinai and holds it diagonally across his body. "You're good. I haven't had to do crazy crap like that in years," he said quickly stepping forward and slashing upwards at Ragna's sword hand. Thank goodness bamboo is pretty strong. If this were regular wooden swords I'd have broken the damn thing and bashed my head open, he thought.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:48 pm

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea calmly reacted to Jaster's movements and jumped back to avoid the hit to her ankles and brought the shinai close to her chest to block the following attack. She retaliated by slicing forward then bring it back and slashing upwards. She didn't stop there though. Using the shinai for balance, Ea flipped over it and aimed a harsh kick at Jaster with both feet and followed by bringing the shinai down hard towards him as well.

User Image

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:03 pm
◄ QUOTES ►

kefkadragon

kilatails

Kurai_18

User Image
User Image

| Theme Song - XXXXX | Rank - Keyblade Apprentice | Weapon - Azure Grimoire | Age - 20

Ragna countered upper-slash with a downward slash, making contact with Lawrence's shinai. He flipped, and recovered his fighting stance. "You're quite the versatile fighter." Ragna commented, before rushing towards Lawrence with his locked on him. He carried his sword with one hand this time. Ragna came at Lawrence, as if he was going to swing to the left diagonally. In midway, he dropped the sword, switching hands, then swinging in the opposite direction diagonally. He hoped this would catch Lawrence off guard, and give him the opportunity to follow up with a downward slash, then upper slash as a finisher.

(Out Of Comission: ...)

Twotonedrebel

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:25 pm
kurai_18
kefkadragon
kilatails

((sorry sleepy))
User Image
Jaster was hit by Ea's attacks but avoided the final blow. He leaped up high and grabbed her shinai by the tip and kicked at her face, a un-heartless attack.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:40 pm

Souchi The 2nd

kilatails

Kurai_18

Lawrence prepared to block a left slash, but was surprised to see Ragna suddenly switch hands. He had to think fast. Downward slash after hand switch, my legs definitely can't move fast enough to dodge it, so i'll have to... he tossed the Shinai up in the air and forcefully put his palm in the way of Ragna's shinai. He put all his strength into preventing his arm from moving. Lawrence's shinai fell from the air and Lawrence caught the sword in the hand opposite the one holding Ragna's blade. He pointed the blade at Ragna's face and panted. "How I do half the things I do with my body is beyond me. I usually don't have to deal with this intense a fight outside of petty duels with my friend over insignificant things," he said pushing Ragna's shinai down toward the ground before taking a knee. "And with that I yield. I blocked that with my sword arm and now I can barely feel it. I would've had a maximum of 3 more major moves before I would run out of ideas and would begin to get sloppy," he smirked as he stood up and shook his sword arm to try and get feeling back in it. "I'm glad you're on our side. Powerhouse like you could give even Eric a run for his money," he said smiling.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:51 pm

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea stumbled back from the kick. She brushed at her lip and was happy to see no blood. So no split lip. Yay. She smirked at Jaster, "I'm hoping you fight better than this in your other form."

User Image

((It's understandable. I have all my lights on and KH music playing loudly so that I can stay awake. Also just had some hot chocolate so in comes the sugar high.))

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:56 pm
◄ QUOTES ►

kefkadragon

kilatails

Kurai_18

User Image
User Image

Ragna sighed, a little taken aback from Lawrence's yield. He did have his reasons. Ragna bested his three signature techniques and left the man at a loss. His skill was impressive though. He offered Lawrence a smile when he told he was glad that he was on his side. Ragna felt a somewhat honored by it. "I'm flattered, but I still have a ways to go." He stated not even he was at his full potential as of yet. Ragna needed to be ready for anything.

(Out Of Comission: Best strategy ever kila XD)

Twotonedrebel

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:26 am

Souchi The 2nd

kilatails

Kurai_18

Lawrence smirked. "You seem almost disappointed that this match didn't end in a more proper manner," he said chuckling. "I've still got some energy to burn. I'll take you on again any day," he said. He pulled on his hand until he heard a pop in his wrist. He opened and closed his hand a few times. "There we go. Got the feeling back," he said. He examined his hand. No skin breakage, no fractures breaking through my palm, thank goodness I don't write with this hand. We'll see what happens when my adrenaline wears off, but for now... he thought. He gripped the shinai in both hands.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff