Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 777: Music Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:04 pm
User Image

"Oh come here you." Rena said putting Jaster in a head lock with some immense strength he could not break free as she started messing with his hair. "Stop being so glum." She said with a grin.

kalenakeeper

Yokai Yakuza

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:09 pm
knux_nyan

http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag27/ThemasterofPie123/Kingdom Hearts/fd9df0e4bc5a3afbff80650cbf28f7fb_zps75e92f8f.jpg[/imgright]

"Gahhh!" Jaster groaned and easily lifted her up with one hand and placed her on his shoulders.

"don't make my hair catch fire again." he chuckled
"I think we should get out of here, at least for now. Tenebrea and Dk have a lot of trials ahead and its best if we just leave them alone.....even though both of them are old geezers...." he laughed

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:12 pm
User Image

"K Hey can we go back to your dorm? I wanna see what it looks like." She asked as she sat on his shoulders nicely placing her hands on his head for support.

kalenakeeper

Yokai Yakuza

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:28 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

Jaster immediately became panicked
"uhhh.....sure? I guess.....but just as friends......" he said nervously as he put her down.

"I mean, im sharing my dorm room with a dragonkin....a dragon that is bipedial and speaks dragon and English...."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:31 pm
User Image

"Wait...you mean that dragon kid that was hanging in the library when i was first walking around?" She asked.

kalenakeeper

Yokai Yakuza

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:03 am

kalenakeeper

User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Twilight Fonic Master of Darkness
Tenebrea blinks and looks at the box then at Dk.
What's that love? Your jewelry box?  

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:18 am
knux_nyan
yokai yakuza

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

She held the box in her hand. She took a deep breath and opened it towards him. Inside held a ring.
"I didn't really want to wait. Its a engagement ring....." her face was blushing but she looked up at him, her voice was a bit choked up and nervous.
"and its for you, you are the most precious to me, and...I....I never want to lose you." she knew it was traditional for the guy to do the whole ring thing but she was a bit impatient. She was a little bit scared still, she knew he was going to take care of Desde, she just really wanted for him to have this. This was scarier than anything.

"the one and the same. He's read all the books in the library now, well...except for the darkness library....but he's caught up to Rose now." he smirked and lead her to his dorm.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:50 pm
yokai yakuza

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dk held the box with the ring in it towards Tenebrea still waiting on a response. She was hoping she didn't make the wrong move.

((more of a bump post lol)  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:33 pm

kalenakeeper

User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Tenebrea smiles and hugs Dk immediately. He gives her a deep kiss,and slides of the necklace he have her. It slowly changes into a beautiful ring.

Hehe here love

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:59 pm
yokai yakuza

Dk smiled and kissed Tenebrea passionately, she slipped the ring onto his finger, she then felt him remove the necklace with his phonic symbol on it. She watched as he changed it to a ring, she was still blushing
She slowely placed it on her finger.

"I love you Tenebrea, nothing will ever change that fact." she smiles at him

"Can I stay here the night...with you.....with my room mate that mad....she needs to calm down before its safe enough to return there."
She knew better than to go into a room where someone was as angry with a cause like Minako was.

Even with bad things on the horizon, she felt completely at peace right now, she was too happy to be sad or worried.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:28 pm
yokai yakuza
((ugh what a day.......too many freaking seizures...I swear there is a heartless in my room.....))

Dk was still blushing looking up at Tenebrea. He made her feel special. She was speechless, she couldn't even think of words now.

Out of the middle of nowhere, she could have sworn she heard her father's voice, however she didn't understand what was being said.
"hm?" she looked around, no one else was in the room, she then blushed looking up at Tenebrea again.

"hehee, I never knew I was wearing our engagement ring around my neck" she said, still not really having anything to say.

"I hate being stuck at the academy, least Kalena isn't here fighting with us. What say we leave here and come back before morning? Just you and I?" Dk was exhausted but she didn't want to let him know. She could feel the locks within her mind struggling to keep Desde back, but it was a hard fight.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:03 pm

kalenakeeper

User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Tenebrea's heart was swelling. Something about being with Dk empowered him. His magic resounded with her and the rooms spells seemed to strengthen significantly. As he looked at Dk he knew he'd do anything to keep her safe and happy.

I love you Dk in every meaning of the word. I don't care how long it takes or if it cost me my life. I'm not going to rest till your truly happy. We can go wherever you want  

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:28 pm
yokai yakuza

Dk smiled getting up and she hugged him again
"The only thing I don't know how to do is dance." she smiled blushing, however she was serious.

"I hope it doesn't cost you your life to keep me happy, just being with you is enough." she said
"I never want to lose you, not to anyone, not even death. I'd find a way to bring you back safely, or join you within its embraces. I don't want to be alone again." she had to wipe a tear away.
"its the worst feeling, to be alone and to be told that you can't find love because either they are dead or on another world."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:29 pm
User Image

Ragna casually walked down the hallway, bottled up within his thoughts. "This place is huge...I could easily get lost here." He browsed around the school. Ragna was intent on finding someone who could treat his injuries. He stumbled in his pace a couple of times down the hallway. "Tch..he ruined a pretty good jacket." Ragna tore off the already torn red coat, and disposed of it in the nearest trash can. He unknowingly waltz into the Music Room. "Excuse me. But, can anyone point me in the direction of the nearest infirmary?"

(Out Of Character: ...)

kalenakeeper

Yokai Yakuza

Knux_nyan

Twotonedrebel

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items