Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Floating Garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:04 pm
kalenakeeper
knux_nyan
NinjaDragon66
Angry anime lover 201

Kira walks off into town. Kira exchanges his coins and jewels for money and the dealer is speechless and takes them. He finds a big empty place next to mansion that is close to school and buys it. Kira hires the best construction crew money can buy to make his big house Kira also pays them to make a training house so he can practice in. as he walks back to the gardens he feels like he is being watched

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:26 pm
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Kie listned then walks away stopping for a moment you will see after i find chew toy he says and leave
[exit]

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:}

kalenakeeper

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:33 pm
knux_nyan
NinjaDragon66
Angry anime lover 201

((gonna post one more time before she leaves to admin, if you want her to help find the kids, Angry Anime, you better post, ok? Trying to be nice here :3 )) ((almost had a bad car wreck cuz of dad's driving my car at night))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"See what?" DK asked.

She sighed after everyone left. She sat down in the grass taking out a book and started to write in it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:26 pm
kalenakeeper
(OOC: Sorry work is out of control right now and i am very limited on time, i will be next week too ><)

Angry anime lover 201
Vice Captain

20,125 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:27 pm
Angry anime lover 201
kalenakeeper
(OOC: Sorry work is out of control right now and i am very limited on time, i will be next week too ><)
oh ok, i'll just have to move on without you then. Sorry sad I hope you can get control of yoru work soon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:30 pm
kalenakeeper
(OOC: It;s ok, i understand and no big deal ^^ i hope once work calms down i can get back to rping on here. Thank you and i am sure i will but work 13 days in a row....)

Angry anime lover 201
Vice Captain

20,125 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:18 pm
User Image

There was a rush of fire as Shido appeared behind Dk with a grin. "You know for a headmistress its funny how she doesn't look at all the minor details when she is being duped." Shido said as he clutched his stomach then and blew out some green fire from mouth which quickly formed into the music room key. "Gotta love dragon fire. Specially when it gives you access to hammerspace."

kalenakeeper

NinjaDragon66

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:27 am
knux_nyan
NinjaDragon66
Angry anime lover 201
((alright, and working 13 days in a row, ouch!! My car has to go to the mechanic, sadly I think that's where all my Christmas money is going v_v, that and a tow to the mechanic. power steering isn't working, its leaking))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dk looked at Shido and snickered
"awesome job actually."

She then felt a backlash of emotion from Kalena, she sighed
"ohhhh and she just figured it out....also Kie bit her on the shoulder. Im glad shes wearing armor under all that now." she said calmly
"Usually I can't feel her emotions, like....ever....but damn I just got a huge shockwave from her just now." she laughed nervously.

She looked back at what she was writing and smiled
"I hope I can try this out. I....actually don't know how to write music, but if its like a poem, I can do poems." she grins big.

She closed the book and stood up.
"you know what, im not sure if there is anything I can train you in. You seem pretty adept as it is." she said grinning
"now im not saying I couldn't learn a few things from you though." she laughed

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:31 pm
User Image

"Yeh i can teach you about the green flames and give you access to hammerspace." Shido said with a grin as he dropped the key in Dk's hand.

kalenakeeper

NinjaDragon66

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:46 pm
knux_nyan
NinjaDragon66
Angry anime lover 201

"That's cool" she said breathing normal red flames, then blue flames.

"exactly what is 'hammerspace?" she asked.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:02 pm
User Image

"You ever play any games where you have this like strange invisible inventory that follows you around everywhere. You know its there you just don't care why its there or where it came from but you use it anyways. Its kinda like that." Shido tried explaining. "But to put it plainly its a pocket dimension." He said.

kalenakeeper

NinjaDragon66

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:08 pm
knux_nyan
NinjaDragon66

"ah like my backpack?" she asked making her backpack appear out of nothingness. She reached in pulling out a very long 2 handed sword.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:16 pm
User Image

"Somewhat but that's basically a bag of holding. You gotta find the stuff in there. The Green flames bind the item to you and allow you to summon it on demand. The bag can be stolen from." Shido explained.

kalenakeeper

NinjaDragon66

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:15 pm
kalenakeeper
knux_nyan
NinjaDragon66

Kira house is and dojo is finished Kira has a uneasy feeling someone is watching him. Kira walks back to gardens. as he arrives he can sense a person following him. Kira begins to run " DK you there i think i am being followed i don't know by who but i can sense them like they want me to know they are their. I cant see the person either it feels likes the person is heartless but also human i cant really tell he just out of range where i cant be sure but enough in range where i can sense his presence i have a pretty good idea who it might be i am trying to get to you as fast. " Kira telepathy message is cut off because he is attacked by the person. Kira gets to the gardens just out of Dks sight .he is alive but bleeding a lot while he is unconscious

User Image

VezsperKnight

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:16 pm
User Image

"Huh?" Shido noticed Kira within the Garden. On instinct he shot a green flame into the air as it floated over head he ran over to the unconscious Kira and kneeled down to him. "What the heck happened. Kira you ok?" He said as he breathed blue fire on his hands and tried to heal Kira.

kalenakeeper

NinjaDragon66

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas