Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 117: Basic Sparring Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:24 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He sighed in relief. "Alright then! Anyways, I can already tell some of them don't even have a stance or base to fight from. It's actually funny the way they're pretty much just swinging the weapons around."
Nami started squirming and laughing harder. "St-stoppit, stoppit! Yahaha!"
Erin sighed in relief. "Well, that's... unnerving..." He sort of turned his head to Wakai. "You can let me go now..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
holloween-hound
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
11rednazo
Souchi the 2nd
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:00 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageAfter awhile, Shinochi's decided that Nami's had enough, she opened her mouth and looked at where she bit. She actually left a bite mark behind, "All right, done." she let go of Nami's arms and put her mask back on.
Upon hearing Erin's request of releasing him and Shinochi finishing up, Wakai finally let go of the boy. She patted Erin's head, as she was happy that he wasn't too bothered by Shinochi's punishment on Nami.
She looked at her students and pointed at the red-headed one that wears goggles on his head, "Well, that one I sparred with earlier," she then pointed at Shinochi, "and that one, they both know how to fight from what I've experienced." She then pointed at Void and Sophia, "Those two are new," and then she pointed at Oswald, "and I'd say he knows how to fight at least...he reminds me of Mickey actually..."

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

11rednazo

holloween-hound

Flippy flusters Flaky

11rednazo

4,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:11 pm
Void looked around, he felt like nobody heard him at all.
"feel left out, and lonely" void said to himself. Resting his head on his knee. Felling like he wasn't there unless he asked for something.
"Well than, i guess, i can't hold back on the heartless like the last two. They should of never came through. But life is life." void said to himself. He got up and head back out onto the mat.
"summon more heartless, make them a little bigger though." void looked serious at each word. Holding the bow staff, ready to take on, the next danger.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:57 pm
User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
T O K I O

┌────────────────────────────┐

"Oh. You must have it pretty rough then." Tokio laughed, enjoying the company he was having. Talking about strict masters and eating ice cream. That's a weird combination. But, that is expected of young Keyblade Apprentices. Who wouldn't go on about how strict their master's are. Tokio could only imagine of how strict the Great Master Yen Sid was. "Hey, i'm Tokio." He greeted, taking the half-eaten bar away from his mouth to speak.

└────────────────────────────┘

(O Off Click: ....)

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

holloween-hound

Twotonedrebel

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:14 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

Light nodded. "That's Oswald. Says he trained under Master Yen Sid. A bit odd if you ask me, although, the red-haired guy seems vaguely familiar..."
Nami rubbed her neck where the bite marks were. "That-that was really weird."
Erin remained silent.

holloween-hound
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
11rednazo
Souchi the 2nd
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:34 pm
Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Oswald

User Image

"He came to warn us that we're being attacked by evil creatures."
"Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance?"
Lucky bunny
Thoughts: "..."
Out Of rock Candy: still wish some one would play mickey mouse, even if its as an npc right now.

Oswald smiled. "im Oswald, you, probably heard of my brother, mickey." he stated taking another blissful bite of ice cream. "so, how about a sparing match? ill show you my signature move." Oswald said downing the ice cream and giving a grin.

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

11rednazo

4,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:57 pm
Void, continued, to practiced, wearing him self down. Using less of studying and more of attacking. After the fourth summoning, void was panting like tomorrow wasn't coming. His eyes blood shot, a nose bleeding, from not taking a break.
"Again...... Don't....hold....back" void said, tiredly, he breathed raggedly. "I'm....not....stopping....until....I....drop....or....die" void said between breaths.
Slowly limping to the center of the mat, bruised. But still there ready to fight.
"No...Magic....ether." void said hardly "want....to...heal...over...time...not....in...seconds." void said determined, ready to fight again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:55 pm
Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Oswald

User Image

"He came to warn us that we're being attacked by evil creatures."
"Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance?"
Lucky bunny
Thoughts: "..."
Out Of rock Candy: still wish some one would play mickey mouse, even if its as an npc right now.

Oswald however, glanced at void and let out a sigh. "hold that thought Tokio." he said as he walked into the practice mate were void was, and them grabbed him by the ear, pulling him off. "okay kid, thats enough, i admire your deturmination, and im greatful your my fan, but you dont need to kill yourself over getting stronger, so here is a task for you, consider it a mission from me. go get some rest and dont come back till your healed, got it." oswald stated in a tone much like a father scolding there son.

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:11 pm
11rednazo

((I'm going to just stop you right there Red and ask you about where your Profile is, I don't see Void anywhere so it appears to me that you just started Rping without making a profile for character in question and since thats the case i'm going to need you to stop Rping as Void until you make a character profile for him.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:20 am
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShinochi chuckled, scractching her cheek, "Like I said earlier, you're a newbie so I let you off easy, just consider yourself lucky I didn't do the same that I did with Wakai.
Wakai looked at Nami and smiled, kind of embarrassed as she was blushing from remembering Shinochi's first punishment on her. "L-Let's just say she was...harsher on me due to me being tough."
"Well, you are tough, I mean for god's sake, you lifted up one of those...big tubby heartless like a tennis ball and used it as a projectile."
"W-Well...it was a good projectile weapon" she said while smiling innocently.
Tsuyoi's eyes widened as she heard Yen Sid's name, quickly looking at Light "M-Master Yen Sid!? You mean the powerful sorcerer Yen Sid? Teacher of Mickey Mouse?" she had heard of Master Yen Sid from her father. Her father had told her many great tales about Yen Sid, so she had seen Yen Sid as some kind of god or something.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

11rednazo

holloween-hound

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:57 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
souchi the 2nd
kurai_18
11rednazo

((I got left behind a few pages ago lol))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

if there were any of her summoned heartless left, they disappeared and the summoning stopped.

Sophia remained silent and looked at her watch.
"I though class ended at noon...."

She heard a bell and sighs tapping her watch, the watch had stopped and she sighed
"aww man. Looks like im headed to Traverse Town..."

She put away the bow staff. She was more used to one on one training, not training like madness this was.

Sophia left the classroom going elsewhere.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:04 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

"Yeah, that guy. He also says he knows Mickey, I think..."
Light couldn't understand what she was psyched about. "Geez, he's just one of the original keyblade masters."

Nami took a turn to be silent.
"That's pretty bat crazy. I'm not sure even possible." Erin closed his eyes and lost himself in thought.
Nami stepped over to Erin and placed a worried hand on her shoulder. "Please, brother. Don't think too hard."

holloween-hound
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
11rednazo
Souchi the 2nd
Quote:

Kurai_18

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:18 pm
User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
T O K I O

┌────────────────────────────┐

"So, about that sparring match?" Tokio reminded Oswald, hoping to get straight to the fun. His friend was too busy putting up a father figure before the newbie. While it was somewhat enjoyable to watch, Tokio was eager to see what the rabbit was made of. Yanno, being trained by the all powerful sorcerer Master Yen Sid. He would make a worthy opponent.

└────────────────────────────┘

(O Off Click: ....)

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

holloween-hound

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:18 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
The bell rang, which meant that class is over for the day.
Shinochi's ears perked up at the sound of the bell, "Huh, it's time for relaxing already?" she stretched out her arms, letting out a moan. "Well, I don't know what you guys are doing, but I'm gonna go find someplace where I can sleep." she bowed her head at Nami and Erin, "Well, it was nice meeting you two." She looked at Wakai, "I'll see you later Waka." she then turned away from them and made an exit to anywhere she can nap.
Wakai waved at Shinochi as she left, but then scratched her head as if she's forgetting something, "Hmm...what was it we were going to do now...?"
Tsuyoi noticed that she got too excited about hearing Yen Sid's name. She looked away, blushing and tilting her hat so her eyes are hidden. But upon hearing the bell ring, she stood up, letting out a sigh, "Well, class is over for today..." She then walked up to Light and grabbed him by the shoulder, looking at him while still kind of blushing, "P-Please don't tell anyone...about my sudden 'explosion' over Yen Sid."

(OOC: Lol, sorry kalenakeeper sweatdrop )

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

11rednazo

holloween-hound

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:23 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

He put both hands up and smiled his usual goofy smile. 'Hey, I wasn't raised that way. You can trust me."
"Well, we can't go now. Not with brother here."
Erin frowned and leaned forward. "Go where, exactly?"
"Nonya!" Nami turned her back to him and waved a hand.

Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items