Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:49 pm
knux_nyan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kalena slightly shook her head.
"Im unsure, in the academy, that's all I know. I haven't told them that im retiring from being headmaster yet. "

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:21 pm
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Rose led Wakai up to the admin room
"This is the administration office. This is where the headmaster works, gives new schedules, everything." Rose smiled

SHe opened the door and was a bit shocked to see Kalena in the new chair
"erm...Headmistress....what happened to the other chair?"

"Fell apart." she noticed Wakai and smiled
"ah, hello there"

Rose smiled and sat down again
"hey Kalen, I though you'd move on by now. " she smiled and hugged him.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:31 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai, upon entering the room, couldn't help but look around the room with curiosity. Her focus on the room is broken from a sudden "Hello there." directed towards her. Wakai looks at the person who had greeted her. "Ohh..red." she says without thinking as she looks at the woman's hair. "Ahh, I-I'm sorry! Er-", she bows her head at the red haired woman, "I-I mean, hello to you too, it's good to meet you!" She kept her head bowed, ashamed without knowing why.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:23 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Kalena gave a gentle giggle at Wakai's nervousness.
"its alright, please calm down. Would you like a cup of chamomile tea to help you calm down?" she asked gently, trying to calm Wakai down.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:42 am
User Image

"Nah things are more interesting here...besides don't have much else to do till were given a task. You seen Eclipse?" Kalen asked after he walked over to Rose and gave her a kiss.

Kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:06 pm
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

"mmhmm, hes off to traverse town ((I think, I cant remember now)) with Sophia and 2 of the new kids, the Saiko twins, to get new clothing. I gave them my money card so they shouldn't have any problems with clothing." Rose said.

Kalena looked at Rose
"how much did you have saved up?"

"lets see, ive been saving since last year, so that's just under one million munny."

Kalena looked surprised.
"cool."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:59 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai looked back up, with a blank expression. "Cham-...chami-...chamoline?", Wakai tried to pronounce chamomile, but she didn't know what that was or how to say it. All she knew was that it was supposedly tea according to what she heard. "U-Umm, sure." Wakai nodded, as she did like tea. She looked around for a seat, seeing an open chair nearby. She took a seat in the chair, which was next to Rose.

And like earlier, Wakai started to look around the room, with a blank smile on her face.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:10 pm
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Kalena got up to brew some tea.

Rose smiled to Wakai
"So how did you get here? I mean, did you just wake up here or did you fall out of a portal, or was it by train?" she asked smiling

"Anyone else want any chamomile tea? Im making plenty."

"sure i'll take some" Rose said.

Kalena took out some cups that normally goes with coffee, not tea.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:16 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Oh right, I-..." Wakai was gonna answer Rose's question, but she didn't have an answer. Without finishing her sentence, she stared blankly at Rose for a few seconds. "Ah...eh?" she looked up at the ceiling, scratching her head with her finger. "Uhm...oh!" Wakai then suddenly reached into her pocket and took out a piece of paper with an address on it. "I was supposed to go to this location...but I ended up wandering off and ending up here...I think?" she then showed the address, which was actually the address of the school.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:23 pm
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Rose looked over the note and nodded
"you made it here safely at least. The address you hold is the address here at the academy"

Kalena slowely walks over with a tray
"Careful, its hot" she warned them.

Rose took one and blew on it before taking a sip.
"mmmmm good tea. And you didn't over sugar it this time." she laughed

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:24 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Ohh, then that's good, I guess my body wandered to the correct place this time." Wakai said with a smile. She looked at the piece of paper and put it back in her pocket. She then looks at the tray the red-haired lady held towards her, with a cup of tea sitting on it. She looks at it, confused, "Hm?" She totally forgot that she asked for tea. Her memory, like usual, was really bad.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:02 pm
User Image

"Hmm no thanks. I'm not a fan of tea...bro is tho." Kalen said as he glanced over at Diz's desk noticing the man sleeping with his head on the desk. "Gotta remind me to sleep every now and then." He said with a deadpanned look.

Kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:39 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Kalena smiled then heard snoring. She shook her head sighing as she looked at DIZ.
"let me take care of that."

She put the tea on her desk and then easily lifted DIZ up carrying him to his own room, since she had magicked this door to go to many different rooms of her choosing, this time around, DIZ's room

Rose drank the tea and smiled. She looked at Kalen grinning.
"you really should get some sleep. I heard all of the dorm rooms were upgraded...well, most of the rooms....some are just magicked to make them look old."

Kalena walked back in.
"I do not understand how his room has so many computers crammed into it" she said rubbing her forehead.

She then looked at Wakai
"so, how did you come across this letter?" she asked

"and would you have one of these?" she said summoning her keyblade, she was trying to speak in a way that Wakai would understand without acting dumb.
"or something like it?"

((yeah, im gonna make a subforum for dorms....but probably not split them up like Omni did. unsure atm))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:17 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai was sipping on her tea when Kalena asked her about the letter. "Oh, well, my mother had given me this address to..." she looks down at her tea, "Well, I'm not sure exactly, I can't remember much," she punches her head softly, "as you may have noticed." She sips more of her tea and then looks at Kalena's keyblade when she summons it. She stared at it for awhile before shaking her head at Kalena's question about having one too. Even answering the question, she keeps staring at it while drinking her tea.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:13 am
User Image

"Will we be sleeping together? Cause i'm not the only one who needs rest." Kalen said with a sly grin looking back at Rose. (Co-ed. YES!)

Kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas