Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Reformed Monster Society (3.5) Recruiting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Xun Ira rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Xun Ira

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:16 pm
know the deal  
Xun Ira rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 10, 5, 6, 1, 4, 1, 4, 8, 4 Total: 44 (10-100)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:34 pm
Hp rolls, nothing new  

Xun Ira

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:01 am
((Poor Petra, she's not going to know much of anything, but I guess it fits with her character.))

Petra blushed a little bit more as the king complimented her. She was not used to having such attention paid her. Thankfully, the twin headed Linnorm shifted attention back to mission at hand. They were going to investigate the possible presence of adventurers in a forest. This was a familiar scenario for Petra. In her time as a basilisk living in the forest, she had almost had her life ended by an adventurer more than once and made a few statues of her own. Things had gotten a lot better since she had gained the ability to take a human form. Now she mostly just got odd stares from time to time.

As the strange metal horse man spoke of his plans, Petra nodded at him. "That...sounds....fine... I...am...ready."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:14 pm
Bane stood, shaking his heavy frame from side to side, the iron like scales screeching against each other lightly. "Very well then. Let's go see if these men are after the wrong prey." He stretched his claws against the stone floor, splaying the digits to stretch them. "And if they're about to become prey themselves." He turned, snorting as he passed the construct on their way to the door. "Just make sure to keep up with the rest of us."

Winter Wondork

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:13 pm
(I'm back.)

"We should not delay then." Stated Zelekhut setting off.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:02 pm
Peta leaves with everyone else a well,. Though its was not expressed on her timid face, she was excited to get going on their first mission for the reformed monster society.  

Kowsauni
Crew

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:19 pm
(are we waiting on someone?)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:55 pm
I apologize my computer broke down. If anyone is still willing to continue just say so.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:16 am
I am still wiling I even have a picture  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:18 am
Kowsauni
I am still wiling I even have a picture

That's cool.

Yeah I'm still about.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:14 pm
(sweet allright lets continue)

''Do you have any more questions before we send you off?''  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:06 pm
"No." Replied Zelekut ready and eager to go as he was obviously nearly halfway out the door.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:12 pm
Peta leaves with everyone else a well,. Though its was not expressed on her timid face, she was excited to get going on their first mission for the reformed monster society.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:30 pm
You exit the headquarters mission in hand. The city around you is bustling with all manor of creatures buying and selling. Multiple shop criers yell out advertisement for their employers.

"Hydra brain soup twenty five percent off for mind flayers."

"Claw sharpening half off on Friday afternoon."

"Come to the shining scale the first spa with facilities to cater to all types."

Your goal for your mission is the west gate. Once you exit there will be horses waiting for anyone that needs them,

(Any shopping you need to do. Do it now)  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:36 pm
(Just a bump to everyone we're getting this started again. I'll have Petra's post up by tomorrow.)

Mongooseh

glitterboypilot

Amarylli

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out