Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure
Sasagi Main Gate :: Entrance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:18 am
A Y U N A I T O
Wicked Flight

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ayuna wasn't even close to out of breath by the time they got to the gate, and he also wasn't moving at full speed. He turned to slow and check if they were being chased, and sure enough they had lost their pursuers for now. "Ok dear, if you could break off the manacles, please," he would offer. "And then... we probably can find somewhere to lay low in Takumi." Once that was done, he actually would reach full travel speed.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:27 am
User Image She wasn't fond of Hiroki being so snappy about her not getting the cuffs off faster. This stuff took time and if she wasn't careful she could accidentally put too much in and blow a chunk out of their wrists. "Almost done A-yu..." A chewing sound could be heard coming from her palms before she finally held them out. They were face down, waiting expectantly. "C'mere you two and hold out key hole to my palms." When they did so she would deposit a few clay ants into each hole and blow the locking mechanism. This would of course cause them to drop right off. Once they were free she'd make sure to stay close on A-yu's rear. [Exit]

""

║ CHAKRAx 0,175/ 0,225 x ║ STAMINAx 0,265/ 0,275 x ║ ACx 0,000 x ║ RYOx 0,000
ROGUEx HIZOKU x D-RANKx BUKIJUTSU / BLOODLINEx
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]
[ Theme ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+3 Strength || +0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +3 Fortitude
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

✘║ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details
      Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] ↵

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Three [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

✘║ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Three [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

✘║ Combat Passives
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ Jutsu Learned
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ OOC
      Notes:

___youwillknownihilism
Rocket Punches
A faint smile
Quote:
Quote:

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:08 pm
User Image

___Hiroki rubbed his wrists as they were freed. Not a fan of that s**t, not one bit. Unlike the other two, he was exceptionally reliant on his jutsu, making him basically a sitting duck absent their presence. He'd categorize his impatience as... understandable, but he protested no more. Not much else to say, really. He was free to drink and ******** and steal and otherwise debauch once more. And on an expedited timetable to boot. It was better than his idea, which involved somehow stealing the keys to his manacles from that jackbooted thug of a guard while getting an a** whipping. Much less painful.

¦Chakra - 250/250¦ Stamina - 250/250¦Bugs - 250/2000¦ Stamina - 250/2000
¦D-Rank¦Rogue

Base D.R.
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+0 Strength || +0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

Activations Used

Activation 1
Rank

Activation 2
Rank

Activation 3
Rank

Non-Activation Techs Used

Combat Inventory

Combat Relevant Passives

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ishida would not deny he felt a certain rush having to high tail it out of Sasagi City. Even though he would stand his ground on his imprisonment being wrongful, it gave a sort of excitement. When one headed down the path to their goal there would always be adversaries. Today had been merely an obstacle that he ran in to, instead of jumping over it. It would serve as a lesson, one he would soon not forget. The cuffs biting in to his wrists had served as a major inhibitor. The kind of weapon he was actually proficient at required a lot of control to properly utilize. Bound this closely together he was unable to move how he needed. That and with no access to the few abilities he had made him little more than a tall and thick hunk of meat. When Hikari gave the direction to their freedom Ishida was quick to abide. He offered her a deep bow of his head after the explosion popped the manacles off and fell to the ground. Ishida would follow at his fastest pace behind Toshio, Hikari, and Hiroki.

Chakra 310/310
                                                        Stamina 250/250
                                                        Equipment Kusarigama
                                                        Passives

• Learn Ninjutsu [2] Posts faster
                                                            • Learn Bukijutsu [1] Post faster
                                                            • You are much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into your personal arsenal. Through your great devotion to this path you can cast ninjutsu can cast ninjutsu up to your body rank without hand seals while wielding a weapon. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use and require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. They also cannot be molded during another attack, meaning you cannot be swinging a sword and using this discipline to charge a ninjutsu at the same time.
                                                            • Through tireless study and practice ninja of this discipline have learned to create fuuinjutsu that is stronger than those of their peers. Gaining the property of overwhelming all fuunjutsu will defeat techniques of the same rank unless they also overwhelm same rank, in which case they will cancel out.

Technique(s) Used

Rocket Punches

Over Yandere

___youwillknownihilism

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 7:16 pm
User Image

ʐєтsυợυ ѵợиɢợℓα

Standard travel post.
Some miles outside of sasagi,Zets shed his wooden disguise, only to reveal his soaking wet appearance. The sounds of sopping footsteps on dirt would echo out through the area, like something out of a horror movie. The young wanderer had a goal, but in order to reach it, he had to reunite with his comrades and aquire new skills.

┣▇▇▇═─
┲━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┱
cнαкяα~ 490 / 640 ~ sтαмιиα~ 185 / 185~ яץợ30,850~ αc36,600
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
єιsєιנυтsυ ╳ кυɢιנυтsυ~ Ƀ ≈ яαик~ sнιsнιη яợgυε~ тυятℓє

╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃

тєcниιqυєs υsєם

cнαкяα υsєαɢє

ιтємs υsєם

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 5:34 am
User ImageUser Image

Outside of the bustle and corruption she would go and straight into the forest nearby. A good mile out was taken from there while keeping in mind and proximity the strange chakra signature that came from one of the roads. Obscured and distanced, she would gently place the understandably shaken person down onto the ground. They were still wrapped in the hold of her steel net, movements unavailable to them while she kept it there. "I'm sorry I scared you, please calm down! We're away from those guys now, outside the city. Please stay still while I get you out of the net, okay? I promise I'm not going to hurt you." Juya would say while she waited for the non-shinobi to do what they were told.
                                                    She would wait as long as she needed to before unwrapping the steel net from their body, the steel itself slipping away to mix with the steel that it came from. After doing so, she would hop back a few feet to give them space, concern in her eyes as she watched to see if they would run or stay. The cloth mask that hid half of her face remained where it was, her crouched form hidden away by her cloak. "Maybe you could tell me what they were beating you up over?" She doubted that the person would attack her but it would be a little disappointing if they simply ran away without answering. Maybe the question could lead to something more interesting to be learned. It likely didn't but there was no harm in trying.

[AC:20,000][Ryo:10,000]
                                                    [Ensemble:
                                                    Outfit 1]
                                                    [Hood: Down - Mask: On - Hat: Down]

[Diagnostics]

Physically healthy with no known ailments
                                                    User Image
                                                    [Byakugan: Active][Bloodline//Sensor]
                                                    [Chakra:
                                                    847/895]
                                                    [Stamina:
                                                    580/610]

[quote=Might Senju Flowers][/quote]

pneumadragonfly

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 12:21 pm
If not for a combination of the element of surprise, and Juya’s superior maneuvering, she would have found the encounter much more difficult. While the UHV operatives had been taken off guard, the smoke did little to obstruct their vision in the immediate area. No one from Shishin had ever briefed her on the UHV, so she had no way of knowing that their masked provided shielding from all visually impairing attacks or even poisons. However, while there attention was pulled away from their current victim, Juya slipped right under them and snatched the beaten and bruised young man right from underneath them, “thank you”, he would say as she needlessly apologized while fleeing. During their escape, juya would surely hear the commotion in town, the UHV were now on full alert for a ninja. For the time being, it would be unsafe for anyone who wore a mask in town.

During their swift exit, Juya would hear the mysterious young man coughing up blood and groaning, trying his very best to to contain any noises. To his surprise, he wouldn’t need to do so for long. In what seemed like a breaths time, they were already out of the village and tucked away into the surrounding Forrest. As the young man was released from the nets, he wold took into his hands and knees, violently gasping for air. After a short moment he would regulate his breathing with longer deeper breaths, and look up to face imhis rescuer. He was immediately drawn to her pin and his eyes lit up, he’d then force out a response to her questioning.
I’m with the resistance, and I have been tasked with gathering whatever information I could from those UHV assholes.
He reached into his breast pocket and pulled out wrinkled scroll. With his blood stained lips he’d let slip a smile.
and thanks to you, I managed to get my hands on this supply route map. This idiots thought I was a simple thief after coin, but this is the real treasure.

Leaning up against the closest tree he could find he relaxed his body and closed his eyes for a short moment while he spoke.
now I just need to lay low and get this intel back to my boss... what about you? I see you are part of that famous group that works with the resistance. Is there anything I can do to assist? I definitely won’t be returning to sasagi until the heat dies down.
As if it were natural, the young man reached for his head and pulled at his hair. Revealing that it was a black wig. His natural red hair would cascade down in bundles of sweaty locks. At least the kid was smart enough to conceal himself while working.

pneumadragonfly

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 2:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

The young man was surprisingly calm despite what would be considered a kidnapping under normal circumstances, the commotion behind her escalating the further she got away. It wasn't quite distinct, but her byakugan allowed her to read the lips of the masked perpetrators. They were going to try and look for her. Thankfully, it seemed they didn't have enough of a description to go on however, the most notable thing being mentioned was the mask that his her facial features. She thanked her lucky stars for wearing it before she got into Sasagi but that would mean it was time to do away with her disguise. And possibly her clothes as well if she needed to. But it would be easy enough to change up her outfit as it could be flipped and used as a skirt in a matter of seconds.

After she had released him, her would get on all fours to catch his breath in heavy gasps. Blood dripped from his open mouth during that time, a slight wheeze with each exhale he made. A shame she had zero prowess as a medical nin otherwise she might've been able to alleviate his pain even if he may have been a criminal. As soon as he lifted his face to her, he seemed to be in much better spirits. Particularly because of her large pin.
                                                    Upon hearing him speak about his own affiliations, her own face seemed to light up as well. An ally! What luck it was for her to have rescued someone who was working towards the same goals. The man would continue on to say that he had been able to snag a map to their supply routes for his boss, body now propped against a nearby tree so he could relax.

After his final strong of words, she would contemplate how much she could tell him. Too much information could be dangerous, even if they were allies. It was possible he could get captured and tortured given the chance and if he had information that damaged the Shishin, it would be her fault. "I am, yes." She would confirm. "If you can, keep your ear to the ground for any information regarding a person named Magnus. If you can also manage to grab any jutsu scrolls and hold them until any of us come for them, that would also be a boon. But don't go out of your way if it's clearly dangerous. Other than that, just keep doing what you've been doing. You're doing good work here." It may not have been evident, but she had given a reassuring smile while she spoke, her cloak shifting around a bit as she grabbed something from her pack. Upon reaching out, the red haired man would find that she would offer her canteen to him so that he could wash out his mouth and take a few swigs to freshen up.

It would be returned to her pack soon after and she would stand up to look in the direction that she needed to go. "I may have one more request, if you don't mind. I have some friends coming over this way and I want them to be aware that I kinda made a little trouble in the main roads. You don't have to get up or anything to alert them I don't think. I'll give you a string to pull on that'll be attached to a little tiger knickknack. Hopefully it'll be a good indicator that it's from me. If they do follow, tell them that they need to not wear masks and keep a low profile about being shinobi." As she said this, a small detailed tiger would form in her hand from her kouton, the tail extending to be a delicate chain no thicker than a millimeter. She would give him the end of the chain and start to walk backwards, more of it being grown as she walked away.
                                                    "Just pull on it if you hear or see them coming. A male should be wearing bright red and another, a girl, has a possum companion. A second girl has bright pink hair. Take care of yourself!" She would say as a goodbye, her foot speed hastening to get to the main road that lead to the gates of Sasagi. They were still a mile away from the entrance itself, but she could still see the reaction she'd caused within. Dropping the small blackened tiger in the middle of the road. Hopefully that would be enough if she ended up not seeing them while investigating. The black steel itself was made to be weak, the only thing that might be able to sustain weapon damage being the tiger itself as long as it wasn't a chakra infused blade.

Having left the road she was on, she would make her way to the unusual yew that still emanated with a chakra signature. She wouldn't get too close to it yet, on her gaurd just in case but would examine it with her byakugan. Juya would take not of its appearance and positioning on the road. Where it was facing and anything within the grains as well as anything else she could glean from the surrounding scenery.

[AC:20,000][Ryo:10,000]
                                                    [Ensemble:
                                                    Outfit 1]
                                                    [Hood: Down - Mask: On - Hat: Down]

[Diagnostics]

Physically healthy with no known ailments
                                                    User Image
                                                    [Byakugan: Active][Bloodline//Sensor]
                                                    [Chakra:
                                                    847/895]
                                                    [Stamina:
                                                    580/610]

[quote="Might Senju Flowers"][/quote]

pneumadragonfly

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 8:13 pm
User Image
A t s u k o • U c h i h a

Atsuko arrived at the gates, set up in his robes that covered his weapon and wearing a particularly dark set of shades that covered his mangekyou. It seemed UHV activity was a lot higher than before just from the look of it as he approached. Seeing all of those soldiers sparked a bit of fire in his heart, one day this would all change. One day soon.

Once at the gate he'd raise a friendly hand and wait to be processed with his group.

Novasse

Im the Girl one

Might Senju Flowers

SHINOBI INFORMATION

| CHAKRA 1375 / 1375 | STAMINA 1220 / 1220 | CLASS: BLOODLINE / NINJUTSU | A-RANK ROGUE |
| FACTION / SHISHIN | TITLE / DRAGON |

Ninja Passives
• Noble - While his sharingan is active Atsuko is able to identify when a genjutsu is being cast if the jutsu is being cast within his sight-line. It does not allow him to know what is being cast and he must still pay the appropriate cost to avoid or break out of the genjutsu.

• Mangekyou Sharingan - Active / Hypnotism: Can view chakra brightly and see their shapes distinctly from other ninjutsu. Can see the type of chakra being used, be it elemental, bloodline, clan, or Maruton, and also reports the strength of the jutsu prior to it actually being launched. Genjutsu defense remains the same as before. Does not stack with other defense boosts.
• Amateratsu’s Cloak: Katon techniques produced by the Uchiha, not just bloodline ones but all, are turned black. These flames burn hotter, longer, and oddly brighter than others. Confers a reduction to seals needed for fire techniques to 1 instead of what should usually be necessary, and converting normal katon into Uchiha fire, effectively converting them into bloodline techniques at an additional 5 chakra per rank of the technique. Confers any bonuses to katon to bloodline techniques that involve fire as well for the same cost increase.
• Illusory Prowess - This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha and adds a single secondary sense to any genjutsu cast by the Uchiha, at their discretion.
• Targeted Immunization (Fear) - Immune to the fear hazard. Uchiha see a lot of terrible stuff right?

• Speed 6 (1 Rank Increase)
• Reflex 6 (1 Rank Increase)

• Yin Seal: Release Chakra 300 / 300

• Lost Robes - Able to seal abilities within the robes, Stored Below
Large Tomoe // Kamui
Small Tomoe //
Small Tomoe //
• Foresight - Can negate fuin used on the wearer by paying double the equivalent cost up to S rank. This ability will trigger automatically (still taking up a activation) if the proper amount of chakra is still had by the user of the robes. Automatically OR manually both take up activation.

• Blade of Peace - Gives twice the normal regeneration for out of combat and twice the regeneration when in combat as long as the user is not using any activation's. Can also be extended to allies within a radius of 50 feet.

• Undertow - Any physical attack that follows a dodge is treated as a counterattack and will break the opponent’s stance if not properly defended against. Only breaks stances up to the user’s maximum trained rank in the Hard or Soft Physical Formless Styles.
• Embrace the Brine - The student can add both Fortitude and Reflex descriptive increases to the rank of their stance when determining whether they would be knocked out of it by an attack.
• Every Inch of Sail - When defending against unarmed strikes, the student’s defensive strikes can slowly overwhelm an opponent’s passive defenses, reducing their passive Fortitude bonuses by an amount equal to the student’s passive Reflex bonuses the post after they attacked the student.

• Insight Rain - The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 8:40 pm
Friend, Tigress sends a message.
A voice would softly ring out. The pickpocket seemed to appear out of nowhere, and for someone with no ninjutsu training, that was quite the feat. Flashing a small tiger figuring he quickly conveys the message that he was instructed to
she caused a bit of an uproar, so you’ll want to avoid any markers that would give away your shinobi status. She risked a great deal to save me, so this is the least that I could do for her. I would move as if you were merchants right now.
He said s he pulled on the strong at the end of the Tiger figurine. He wasn’t sure what the indicator would be, but this would surely put their minds at ease about his allegiance. With that said, the young man would swiftly maneuver through the crowd and make his way back to the international roads.  

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 9:03 pm
User Image
A t s u k o • U c h i h a

Atsuko regarded the messenger with what could best be described as a dangerous curiosity. The fact that the item he pulled out was recognizable as the metal that Tigress used was enough to at least give his story some plausibility. Still Atsuko would merely take the item with a slight nod, saying "Thank you"

After that he'd continue on his path, not giving the messenger another glance. This was impart to keep the party moving and just in case this was some sort of distraction for an ambush. He was, to say the least, on edge right now.

He passed through the gates without a fuss, staying low but ensuring the UHV saw he was here to spend as a 'merchant' with the audible jingle of coin.

- Exit to Bar -

Novasse

Im the Girl one

Might Senju Flowers

SHINOBI INFORMATION

| CHAKRA 1375 / 1375 | STAMINA 1220 / 1220 | CLASS: BLOODLINE / NINJUTSU | A-RANK ROGUE |
| FACTION / SHISHIN | TITLE / DRAGON |

Ninja Passives
• Noble - While his sharingan is active Atsuko is able to identify when a genjutsu is being cast if the jutsu is being cast within his sight-line. It does not allow him to know what is being cast and he must still pay the appropriate cost to avoid or break out of the genjutsu.

• Mangekyou Sharingan - Active / Hypnotism: Can view chakra brightly and see their shapes distinctly from other ninjutsu. Can see the type of chakra being used, be it elemental, bloodline, clan, or Maruton, and also reports the strength of the jutsu prior to it actually being launched. Genjutsu defense remains the same as before. Does not stack with other defense boosts.
• Amateratsu’s Cloak: Katon techniques produced by the Uchiha, not just bloodline ones but all, are turned black. These flames burn hotter, longer, and oddly brighter than others. Confers a reduction to seals needed for fire techniques to 1 instead of what should usually be necessary, and converting normal katon into Uchiha fire, effectively converting them into bloodline techniques at an additional 5 chakra per rank of the technique. Confers any bonuses to katon to bloodline techniques that involve fire as well for the same cost increase.
• Illusory Prowess - This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha and adds a single secondary sense to any genjutsu cast by the Uchiha, at their discretion.
• Targeted Immunization (Fear) - Immune to the fear hazard. Uchiha see a lot of terrible stuff right?

• Speed 6 (1 Rank Increase)
• Reflex 6 (1 Rank Increase)

• Yin Seal: Release Chakra 300 / 300

• Lost Robes - Able to seal abilities within the robes, Stored Below
Large Tomoe // Kamui
Small Tomoe //
Small Tomoe //
• Foresight - Can negate fuin used on the wearer by paying double the equivalent cost up to S rank. This ability will trigger automatically (still taking up a activation) if the proper amount of chakra is still had by the user of the robes. Automatically OR manually both take up activation.

• Blade of Peace - Gives twice the normal regeneration for out of combat and twice the regeneration when in combat as long as the user is not using any activation's. Can also be extended to allies within a radius of 50 feet.

• Undertow - Any physical attack that follows a dodge is treated as a counterattack and will break the opponent’s stance if not properly defended against. Only breaks stances up to the user’s maximum trained rank in the Hard or Soft Physical Formless Styles.
• Embrace the Brine - The student can add both Fortitude and Reflex descriptive increases to the rank of their stance when determining whether they would be knocked out of it by an attack.
• Every Inch of Sail - When defending against unarmed strikes, the student’s defensive strikes can slowly overwhelm an opponent’s passive defenses, reducing their passive Fortitude bonuses by an amount equal to the student’s passive Reflex bonuses the post after they attacked the student.

• Insight Rain - The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 1:45 am
User Image
                                                          • Mi-jin walked to the gates with Atsuko and Xi. As she traveled further from the base, her mind tried not to over-focus on where they will be going and what they are seeking. Pawpaw clung to her shoulder and observed her blind spot. Noticing Atsuko was covering his eyes, she hovered a few stepped behind him. The soldiers in the area were odd. Before she could ask Atsuko why there was so much security at the gate, he had stopped to thanks, someone. Mi-jin didn't catch who it was until pawpaw chirp in her ears. Red eyes found the back of the skilled pickpocket but seeing as Atsuko was thanking them. Mi-jin did not run after them.

-exit to bar-

OOc:

User ImageLocation: sasagi main gate

Company: Uchi! Juyu, Xifeng ____Enemies: none
                    Ryo: 3000____ Chakra: FIL____ Stamina: FIL
                    Item gained: Library Expansion Encyclopedia 1x, Library Expansion Atlas 2x
                    Technique learned: (fill in later)

pneumadragonfly

Novasse

Odoeb

Im the Girl one

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
[☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10