Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:51 pm
Red Gypsy

Anube felt bad for leaving such a mess but he need to make sure there was nothing left of that thing. Nodding to the old man he went back to the room to see how the cleaning was going. It seemed the cleaning out be done soon and then the manger repairs could start. Going nursery he could not help tearing up as he put a hand on the door. Collecting him self he left to go back to check on Blade and Wind as he saw Aten head to the ktichen. ((exit))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:43 am
As they got to the room Anube gave Yamille the full tour but stopped at the baby's room. Yamille put a hand on his shoulder and nodded before they two went to sit on the couch and talk about the past. They both had good luahges and it helped cheer him up a bit. She would crush here on the couch but he main goal was to see her brother and his mate happy. As they finished talking Anube went to find his mate as Yamille went to check the rest of the house for the time being.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:24 pm
Red Gypsy

Anube was happy just to get Blade out of there and back to the room. "Come lets get you to rest for a bit" he said to her as he hugged her tight. He was worried when he felt her need not to fight any more. It was not like her but he would not ask for now he would just be there to comfort and cheer her up all he could.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:11 pm
Devossy

Blade nodded to him and laid her head on his shoulder as she hugged him back for a long quiet moment. Then she pulled away and headed for the bathroom, needing to take a bath. She stripped down on the way but found herself stopping just inside the doorway staring at the tub in the bathroom.

She hadn't been back here since the attack and couldn't help but remember that moment when the creature had struck her belly and threw her into the wall. In that moment, some part of her had known what she'd lost right then but she'd been in pure survival mode and hadn't thought about it much.

Still, she found herself unable to move from that spot in the doorway, staring into the room where she'd been attacked.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:25 pm
Red Gypsy

Anube was in there in a flash and was at her side. He side nothing as he looked at her and then the bathtube. Going he sat down beside her and then pulled her in to his lap and arms. Nothing could be said right now and all he could do was hold her and help her through this. "I am here for you love your not alone in this" he said  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:33 pm
Devossy

Blade found herself unfrozen after Anube sat with her in his lap holding her as she shivered a bit, though she wasn't to sure why she was doing so, "I'm sorry... I don't know why I froze like that... I'm sorry," she said softly and leaned into him for a few more moments, taking comfort in his strength.

She finally pulled back a bit and looked at the bathroom then up at him, "I know this sounds ridiculous but... Would you take a bath with me? If you're with me, it should be easier..." she hated that she was having to ask him to hold her hand to go into the bathroom like she was a little kid afraid of the dark or something, but she just knew that it was going to be hard for her to go in there alone for a little while.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:22 pm
Red Gypsy

"its not ridiculous love I will join you in the bath" Anube said as he kissed her head. He rubbed her back a bit more before putting her on a chair in the bathroom before going to get the hot water running. Once it was going he tossed in some scented bath salts and got some candles and light them around the tube. Once that was done he stripped and went and stripped her before he carried her in to the tube. He hugged her close as he ran hot water down her back. "this better now?" he asked her  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:17 pm
After there nice Hot bath together which game them some time to think and talk he had Blade back in the bed and cuddled and held her till she was asleep. Once asleep he kissed her cheek and got up. He would let her sleep for now as he opened the door and let the cats come in. The cats came in one by one with Queen behind them. She stopped and looked at him before heading to the bed room. She jumped on the bed and curled up against Blade as the other cats started to look around the room. Anube smiled at that before he went to work on playing with the other cats for a bit. He wanted them tired out before he left to go for a walk. Once they were tired and all sleeping on the bed he kissed Blade one last time before he left ((exit))  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:16 pm
Devossy

Blade was a bit more feral in her response. She gave a deep growl and flipped them over on the bed until she was over him and kissing him from the top down and certainly not behaving along the way. She was using her teeth as well, wanting to drive him into feeling like she was.

But after a few moments, she returned to his lips for another deep kiss before pulling up to look into his eyes to answer him as best as she could, "I want you, Anube... Everything, anything... As long as it's you... I need... I need you..." she told him as best as she could.

Unfortunately, she'd spent quite a long time in her leopard form and was having a hard time getting her mind to separate from the cat's mindset.

In other words, she was operating on instinct. Instinct demanded proper attention from her mate. Instinct demanded a reaffirmation of their bond. She needed to mark him. She needed him to mark her. She simply needed him....  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:50 am
Devossy

Blade had kept Anube busy for two solid days before he finally made her pass out from sheer exhaustion. She finally woke up to the smell of food and the feeling of Anube’s arms around her. She stayed where she was for a few moments, long enough to make sure the servant had left. But then she slid from his arms and headed into the sitting room of their suite to find a full layout set up for them.

It looked like too much food but someone must have understood how hungry she and Anube would be by now. Either that, or they’d guessed how long she’d been without decent food.

She didn’t bother with a plate as she grabbed a piece of grilled chicken and started gnawing on it, suddenly finding herself starving. She didn’t say anything. She simply saw the food and started eating, part of her knowing that Anube would join her any moment.

Within a matter of moments, she’d gone through most of the chicken, half of the grilled vegetables, and one of the burgers. There was still some meaty pasta dish, something made with potatoes, two more burgers, a few pieces of grilled chicken, and three steaks.

She hadn’t eaten it all yet…  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:19 pm
Devossy

Blade took a few more bites and was washing them down with a mug of light ale when she noticed the cats. The mug slowly came down and she looked at all of them in turn. Thankfully, as they looked at her, they lowered their eyes, not meeting them in a challenge of any kind. Well, except for the kittens, but she couldn't be upset with them over it.

She finally set the mug down and looked at the food on the table, finally noticing the four chickens that had been roasted whole with little seasoning. Those had to be for the cats. She looked at the cats again then moved to set the chickens on the floor for them to get to easily. She just watched as they moved to their meal then frowned when the kittens, all five of them, climbed up the chair then settled in her lap, effectively trapping her there as they curled up to take a nap.

She had no idea what to do with them and looked around, finally stopping on Anube watching her and gave him wide eyes, "What do I do with them?" she asked him simply, "The only little one I've ever been around was Ora. and when she and I ran into each other, she wasn't this small...." she added, clearly showing that she still had no idea with babies... of any kind...  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff