Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Entrace Gate, and Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:38 pm
Gallen Duecalion
I am a warrior, Seeking a peace I've never known

After a couple hours of trekking across the Island, Gallen finally saw the gates of the Castle and rejoiced silently. He knew that he would soon be able to rest after his years of traveling and battle.

Gallen's determined stride fell into a shuffle as he neared the gates. His thirst was agonizing and he could barely concentrate on putting one foot in front of the other. Soon he was crawling, babbling incoherently and slipping into the past, reliving the worst battles of his long, long life. Within the next few moments he had completely collapsed just inside the gates, still muttering in half spoken words and snarls, beside him his great axe of Dragon bone.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:03 pm
Rayne began to walk towards the gates as he began to see someone passed out on the ground. He walked pass them as he knelt down beside him. He begins to opens up his vial bottle and begins to give him an iv of human blood. His hand begins to glow as he touches the man chest as he regained consciousness but he was just in a deep sleep. He began to growl as he looked at him...He was disgusted by him as he began to walk over him and walk into the castle leaving him to fend for himself  

xXUltimateDestructionXx

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:21 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Brian Pennyworth, James Pennyworth

Two young men emerged from the forest path. Both identical physically, although one had a rather unusual eye, dressed completely different however. One looked nearly immaculate in Victorian clothes, perfect trouser creases, waistcoat and all, the other in comfortable jeans and shirt. The neat one was practically dragging the other by the collar.

James rolled his eyes, the mechanical one clicking as it did so, he tighted his grip on his older brother's shirt. With a growl to his voice James asserted, "I don't care how well this Lumina of yours sings. She's a vampire! It's bad enough Rose is getting married to one. Get your head on straight!" Brian's normally cheerful face was currently reflecting his brother's annoyance, he immediately snipped back "My head on straight?!? What in the world have you got against vampires? Look at us! you've went and got a steam-punked eye, I can barley keep up a facade of visibility, and we're only around right now because we screwed up a spell. " The twins' arguing however ceased when they spied a man in armor flat on his face with a massive axe besides him.

Brian faded back to invisibility, his seemingly vacant clothing remaining in the tight grasp of his brother. James released his older ( and in is opinion, more naive) twin and bent over at the wasit to get a better look at this character "Erm... Good day sir, are you in need of assistance, or are you simply enjoying the company of the ground?" Brian straighten himself up and punched his younger ( and in his opinion, rather bigoted) twin with an invisible fist. "Good god James! If he man is needs help, you ask nicely, you don't have to be rude all the time you know!" James merely snorted and rolled his eyes again at
Brian's statement. Brian ignored him and addressed the armored man "Do 'ya need a had or two there mister?"

Deviant Cannon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:31 pm
Gallen Duecalion

Gallen was deep in his memories and nightmares when the scent of blood came close to him and brought him out of his near catatonic state. Sitting up in a flash, the Vampire quickly scanned his surroundings and identified where the scent of blood had come from.

Seeing the young Rayne and smelling blood so close, Gallen's body seemed to move of it's own accord, standing and shuffling after the Hybrid. He had seemingly ignored the two young men, but drug his axe behind him. He only made it a few steps before collapsing again.

Laying crumpled on the ground, Gallen had very little time before unconciousness gripped him again. All the severely weakened Vampire could mutter was a raspy, haunted "The Thirst......"

xXUltimateDestructionXx

Silenced Nocturne

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:34 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Brian Pennyworth, James Pennyworth

James smiled triumphantly as the armored man suddenly sat up and began walking, Brian's face was un-readable currently as it was not visible, but his face felt rather irked. The two swapped expressions when the man collapsed. Although Brian's soon formed into one of concern, unlike his brother, he had developed a bit of empathy over the years.

Brian took a few short steps to where the armored man now lay, and knelt down just in time to catch a raspy whisper stating "The thirst..." Well well well, it looked like they had a thirsty vampire on their hands, although only Brian currently seemed willing to actually help.

Without flinching, Brian drew his plain rapier, it appeared to be suspended by nothing. Brian was about to slice open his arm, and then press sad wound to the vampires mouth. Then he realized that as he couldn't see his arm, he had no idea where to cut.

James snarled once he saw his brother draw his sword, deducing why Brian would do such a thing "What is oblivion are you doing?!? He's a vampire! A bloody vampire! He dammed well could kill you!" Brian glared in his brother's direction and replied in the exact same tone "Because he's a person you blockhead! If you're not going to help, why don't you go fawn over your coins? Hm?"

Grumbling something about "Damned bloodsuckers" James stalked off into the castle, once he was gone, Brian refocused his attention on the downed vampire. He carefully felt along the flat of his blade, then manage to maneuver his arm so he could cut it on the inside of his forearm. He winced as his blade bit into his flesh, a single invisible droplet fell to the ground. Brian was invisible through and through. "Hey, I'm going to help you alright? Can you take off your helmet so I can give you a bit of blood? Or can you tell me how to take off your helmet?" Brian had no idea how to operate a suit of armor... hopefully the vampire was still conscious,

In Brian's current state, it would be exceedingly difficult for the vampire to locate his neck, unless by touch, it would likely be easier for both of them.

Deviant Cannon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:50 pm
Gallen Duecalion

Through the haze of tortured memories, Gallen heard voices. He fought to see the present through the past and saw nothing but animated clothes without a body to wear them. He did, however, smell fresh blood and understood someone seeking to help him.

With pain wracked movement, Gallen reached up and pressed a button on the side of his helmet. With a slight hiss, the faceplate of the armored helm unlatched from the rest of it and flipped open. When the metal left his face bare, Gallen drew non-filtered air into his lungs. The Vampire's face was a mottled mass of grey and white scars, it's visage a close replica of the painted skull on his helmet. Gallen's fluttering, half-lidless eyes were a slightly glowing burnt orange with a black iris. What remained of his lips quivered over yellowed fangs and his non-existent cheeks revealed yellow molars and tendons. This Ancient Vampire had been through hell and back in his many centuries of life.

Looking into where Brian's face should be, Gallen spoke softly.

"Blo-blood, p..please...."

Silenced Nocturne

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xXUltimateDestructionXx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:01 pm
Rayne appeared beside James and the other fellow as he looked at the vampire that layed on the floor. Stay away from him he's going through the blood lust. He began to reach in his pocket as he brought extra blood packs. He began to try to revive the fallen vampire as he had moved his weapon from his reach.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:30 pm
User Image

Brian Pennyworth

Brian inhaled sharply when he saw the vampire's face, there wasn't an inch of skin that appeared to be un-scarred by whatever fire had charred him so long ago. Brian hadn't seen wounds so bad since the scars of soldiers who had been touched by mustard gas. He pressed his open forearm to the vampire's mouth without a moment's hesitation, this vampire clearly needed it.

Then the person who had strutted off earlier was back, and was telling Brian to get away.
In a slightly annoyed voice Brian said "Well, too late for that for starters. Secondly, I'm fairly sure fresh blood is what his guy needs now, not something in a bag. A pint or two won't hurt me, I've got a friend who bleeds themselves an inch away from shock every other week, and I've seen quite a bit of combat in my time. I'm no stranger to blood loss."
xXUltimateDestructionXx
Deviant Cannon

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:39 pm
Silenced Nocturne

A racing, pounding footsteps were heard as they came racing through the Castle's courtyard. Bare feet slapping against the ground being used to dodge and skim around servants, residences, guests and all manner of beings. A long white almost egyptian styled dress clung to the body of the well-shaped maiden whose hair fell and flowed around her in long platinum white-blond waves with a few long curly pieces framing the face with creamy almost caramel toned skin. Soft breathes coming out in slow pants from parted, plush pink lips. Her jade-green and gold speckled eyes with the golden outline around the iris and pupil seemed to sparkle and shimmer with light and mischief. She seemed to be running from something, or maybe someone who was close behind her. Though she didn't appear to be in any danger of the sort, as she was crossing the courtyard racing through the grass with graceful long legs and quick feet, Dodging behind a tree rather quickly so that she could play peekaboo to see if the other had caught up with her. Ever watching the way she had come out of for signs of his exit from the castle building.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:53 pm
Gallen Duecalion

When he felt the blood on his tongue, Gallen lunged forward, fitting Brian's wrist all the way into his destroyed mouth. However, unlike other Vampire in a fit of bloodlust, he did not gulp the blood down his throat, but let it's natural flow drain into his gullet.

When enough blood had flowed into him for Gallen to regain his full faculties, the Vampire pushed Brian's arm away and sat up. He quickly lapped away any that had spilled from his mouth and reached for his helm. Standing while he latched the iron mask back onto his head, Gallen regarded to invisible human who had helped him and the Hybrid next to Brian.

"I thank you, Magi. Your blood is powerful and too be well guarded. I am Gallen Duecalion, of the Extinct Clan Duecalion, and I would be honored to call you friend." His voice was somewhat smoother, but it still held a grating, half rasped tone.

Turning his head slightly, Gallen regarded Rayne, who still held his axe. Looking the younger creature over, he held out his hand in a beckoning gesture.

"I'll have my axe back now, if you please. It does not hold to foreign hands grasping it so."

When the bone hilt rested in his hands again, Gallen would turn his head behind the trio to the young woman running towards them. Stepping deliberately into her path, the renewed Vampire called out to her.

"From what could you be fleeing so fiercely, Girl!"

Silenced Nocturne

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xXUltimateDestructionXx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:02 pm
Rayne began to look at James as he walked away from the both of them. my method will save him...yours will get you killed...watch what I say he begins to walk away from them as he watched a girl run past the court yard. He began to watch her as he couldn't help but to follow her. He wanted to catch up with her but he just vanished and watched her from the trees.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:32 am
Brian Pennyworth, Michael Natharir

Brian made a sound akin to a strangled scream when the vampire lunged forward and engulfed his wrist with their mouth. Probably because that was what the sound was, a strangled scream. Brian clamped his eyes shut, waiting to feel those teeth tear into his arm... But it never came.

When the armored vampire pushed away his arm, stood up, then thanked him and introduced himself Brian flickered back into visibility for a moment, just so the vampire could get an idea of what his face looked like. Brian had tired himself out earlier by showing off to a pretty girl down at the Sweet Sleep inn, he just didn't have the stamina to put on another illusion.

Before Brian introduced himself though, he decided to have a little fun. He straightened himself up, then launched into a fantastically horrible rendition of a dramatic Elizabethan-styled death scene. He even stuck his rapier through his arm-pit for added effect. In an incredibly exaggerated accent he said "Alas! I have fed a vampire in need! I doth hopith to much of him! Goodbye cruel, cruel world!" He then crumpled onto the ground, finally saying pathetically "I am slain!!"

After a short pause he stood up, sheathed his rapier, then brushed his clothes off. Perhaps it wasn't the nicest thing on his part, but the other man was really aggravating. Brian could make his own decisions, and really if he died suddenly today his only regrets would be not kissing Lumina, and missing Rose's wedding.

In a chipper voice he said "Lord Brian Pennyworth, though the Lord bit hasn't applied for a good two-odd centuries, Illusionist, Tomb-raider, and would be delighted if I had the honor to bear your friendship."
He grinned, and you could hear it in his voice. He was happy to have a chance to help someone.

A tall, pale, and shirtless man with piercing yellow-green eyes and blond hair dashed out from the castle in pursuit of Metis. Michael had managed to keep up with her since she started this little game of tag in her room, and he was intending to end it now. He saw his chance, the lovely little lioness had slowed down just a bit, he managed to grab her by the arm, spin her around, and then kiss the little minx softly on the lips.

"Gotcha!" the were said with a small smile, then pulled her in for a close hug. "So you little tease... Care to go somewhere a bit more secluded?" He eyed the trio of men standing there "I've got a few things I'd like to do with you, if you're willing to partake in them" His voice left nothing to the imagination by what he meant.

The False One
Deviant Cannon
xXUltimateDestructionXx

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:27 am
Silenced Nocturne
Deviant Cannon
xXUltimateDestructionXx

Metis had slowed for a mere moment so she wouldn't crash into the vampire that had stepped onto her path, that beeline to a hiding place. "ohh hes going to catch me! no time for chitchat" she grinned showing off slightly pointed canines before gasping a bit when Michael did actually catch up to her. Her face went red as he kissed her, dizzying her somewhat as she blushed heavily.

"Oh my! It seems I've might have met my match!" she said dramatically placing the back of her hand against her forehead as she pretended to swoon leaning against Michael before straightening up and giggling. Her brows shooting up at his last two comments which caused her cheeks to turn crimson. She wiggled a little before running her finger along the underside of his chin and right jawline, "Ohh I just might be. Where did you have in mind?" she purred as she slipped her arms around his neck loosely.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:02 am
Gallen Duecalion

When the chase turned out to be nothing but a wild romance, Gallen grunted in disgust and turned away from the couple. He looked over his shoulder to Brian, now once more invisible.

"Brian, my friend, who rules this castle? I wish a word of them about accommodations." His tone was friendly enough for such an aggressive visage. Swinging the hilt of the bone axe into the leather loops along his spine, Gallen strode towards the castle, expecting Brian to follow.

Striding past Metis and Michael, his glowing orange eyes piercing through the grated eye holes of his helm at the entwined couple, Gallen shifted his gaze to the spectacular castle and wondered who or what he would find inside.

[exit]

Silenced Nocturne

The False One

xXUltimateDestructionXx

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:16 pm
Brian Pennyworth, Michael Natharir

Michael smiled at Metis's blush, she really was quite endearing, and right now looked utterly delectable. Her body against his, her finger at his jaw....

"Well... "He said softly running a hand over her soft hair, "A bit more of this for starters..." He leaned down and kissed her again, long, slow, and practically burning with passion. When he finally let her up for air, Michael was looking a bit pink himself. "And other, similar activities that I can't really talk about in the company of others. " his hands started to wander a further south, finally resting at the concave of her lower back.

Brian looked away from the couple, that had quickly become a rather private moment, and followed Gallen for a moment. "Well, Sebastet is the Lady in charge here from what Rose had told me... I'd go with you to have a word with her, but I've got a few things on my plate right now, I'll see you around." The animated clothes strode off into the castle, assuredly to make sure everything was ready for what was to come in the next few days.
[[Exi for Briant]]
The False One
Deviant Cannon

Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out