Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:00 pm
Darsto_23

Ash just gave her another of his teasing smiles, "I dare them to contradict Sebastet on her home grounds if she decides to have you in a position that you would love taking that would also help the castle's day to day routine. She can be quite persuasive when she wants to be. Besides, I have a feeling that I know exactly she will convince them to let you stay here... But I won't tell you. I'll let it be a surprise. One that I'm certain you will enjoy watching," he told her simply.

He nodded at her comment on the wine and took another sip from his glass, "It is a nice vintage, isn't it. It's made in the elven realm, bottled only once every hundred years. I found that it goes nicely with beef or venison but is absolutely dreadful with fish of any kind. There's an entire cellar down there to explore with plenty of wines and even a few ales that preserve nicely. Most of them were gifts to Sebastet when she started this place, all from very old friends that she's made over the centuries. But please don't get her started on drinks when you talk to her. She'll tell you that coffee is superior to any drink ever created," he explained with a grin, thoroughly enjoying the evening so far.

He rose as she finished and put the plates in the sink, knowing better than to wash them since the servants tended to yell at him whenever he tried. He put them up and returned to the table to finish his glass, unable to keep his dark eyes from her as he did so, "What else do you want to do this evening? We still have a few hours until dawn, when all good little vampires should be tucked safely into their beds," he teased her a little bit, knowing it would make her smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:20 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca smirks at him as she highly doubt that she could convince her leader to have her stay here as the cook. Eric was the type that enjoyed having control and got what he wanted, she was what he always wanted. She was suprised though that he let her go here in the first place to help, but that would be something she will have to see. "Well if you really think she will take me as the cook and can convince my stuborn leader to let me stay here, then yes I will have to see what she dose to convince him too." She says with a. Playful smirk as it amused her.

She sighs pleased with the meal as she relaxed in her chair as he took the dishes to the skin and came back. She finished her glass of wine already she was just finishing off her glass of bottled blood now, she thought the wine tasted better. She smirks at him as he gives her a teasing tone "who ever said I was a good little vampire?" She teased back and smiles. She softly thinks on what they could do, "you know any good games that we could play?" She offered as she wasn't much use to hanging around someone offten. Most her time was spent fighting and training and being ordered around.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:25 pm
Darsto_23

Ash gave another laugh as she teased him back then took all of their glasses to the sink and pulled something from the fridge that he presented to her with a wink, "How about my favorite meal?" he asked her as he pulled the lid from the bowl of whipped cream.

The real deal, not that fake stuff that was made before the disaster. No, this stuff was real whipped cream and an absolutely sinful delight. It also added to her question about being a good little vampire. He didn't want her to be good at all. Nope. He much preferred wicked...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:51 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca grows a wicked smirk on her face as she looks at the whip cream in the bowl as he opened it up to show her and gaver those passionate eyes, how could she say no to suck a wonderful idea.

She softly stands walking over to him, she dips her finger in the whip cream and looks at him playful eyes as she teased him a bit as she licked sucked the whip cream lightly off her finger tasting it. "Sounds like a wonderful idea to me" she says playfully as her eyes flashed sliver as the idea thrilled her deeply.

"Back to my room then?"  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:02 pm
Darsto_23

Ash gave her a playful growl and kissed her to taste the whipped cream in her mouth and tease himself in the process. When he pulled back, he licked his lips and enjoyed the taste a great deal.

"Lead the way, Dear Lady, and I will gladly follow..." he told her, still in that low growl before he kissed her again. This time just to taste her lips because she was entirely kissable.

He pulled back long enough to put the lid back over the bowl and watched as she teased him even more with that sassy walk of hers then followed her, perfectly content to watch her walk like that all day and night long...

((Exit to her room where the fun begins))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:22 pm
When Lio finally joined her in the kitchen, Sebastet had several pots and pans on the stove and was chopping up vegetables to go with the freshly-caught venison marinading in her own special concoction. She gestured to the door that lead to the wine cellar, "Why don't you pick us out a wine to go with this while I finish up?" she suggested then turned her attention to the food.

She got the venison into a sizzling pan and added the marinade to it, making sure to sear the outside nicely while leaving it nicely rare. The vegetables went in after she pulled the meat to allow it to rest. A little bit of vermicelli on the plates, the vegetables and sauce over that, then the venison on top and dinner was ready.

She put the plates on the table and added eating utensils and wine glasses. Then she took her seat and waited for him to come back with the wine.

Hot Champion_of_Justice

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:35 pm
Lio opened the door and found his way down into the wine cellar. What he saw had his jaw dropping as he had never seen such a collection. He went around looking at different bottles and was also surprised with the year selection. There was some VERY good wine down here.

One in particular caught his eye, but he shook his head as he was sure it wouldn't go with dinner. Perhaps another time, he could ask Sebastet to let him try 'Demons Delight'.

After a few minutes, he found one that would work perfectly and headed back up to the kitchen. He walked in and smiled and saw she was already sitting and had food cooked.

"Found one. Shall I open it up and pour you some?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:47 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Sebastet smiled and nodded to him, "Sure. As long as it isn't that 'Demons Delight' Lareth put down there. That stuff is reserved for him when he visits. I tried it once. Still can't remember much of the three days that followed. Stuff is lethal to anyone not a demon..." she told him, her voice carrying a bit of humor over the memory as well as her usual ever-present hint of a purr.

With Lio, she knew she didn't have to hide anything. He knew what she was, knew what it meant to be Hylarr and everything that went with it. She grinned as he poured her a glass and smelled it, knowing he'd picked a perfect light red to go with the venison, and took a small sip before digging into the meal.

She idly wondered what Lio would make of Lareth, their personalities were just different enough that there could be problems but most likely were things they could work out without bloodshed. Thinking of Lareth reminded her that she would have to send a message to Hal asking him how Cynthia was doing, maybe even arrange a visit...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:04 pm
Lio was glad she approved of the wine he chose and wondered why a demon would leave his own personal drink here. Did he visit often and then for what purpose? It better not be what answer came to mind. He would fight and tear that demon to shreds.

He began to eat, enjoying the juiciness of the steak and of the crisp snap of the veggies she had added.

"And you made it seem like you didn't really know much about cooking.....this is delicious."

He sniffed and then sipped his wine with a purr.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:28 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Sebastet smiled, pleased he liked the meal, "I'm glad you like it," she said simply, finding herself purring under the praise, something she didn't hear too often. She did like to cook, but mostly for herself.

She'd easily seen the brief flash of jealousy in his eyes and answered to it before he could get upset over it, "Lareth is the demon high king and a very old friend. He tried for a long time to get into my pants but after I told him it would be too much like incest for me, he dropped it down to harmless flirting from time to time. He's more like a younger brother and good friend in one. He helped me the night I was Turned then helped me learn to survive being a vampire. His realm is one of the few places I can walk under the sun without turning into a Roman candle," she explained, her tone going from wry to dry amusement to mild annoyance, but still carrying a fondness that spoke of a long friendship.

"He's watching over another old friend of mine right now and I was wondering how they were doing. The last time they were together in the same room they nearly killed each other, so I'm a bit worried," she added with a shrug of one shoulder then finished off her meal and sat back with her wine glass to finish that slowly.

She did an inward test of her 'other' hunger and found it stirring a bit, but sluggishly so, which meant she had some time before she'd have to feed that one. So she was able to relax and simply enjoy herself for once, something she didn't get to do often.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:02 pm
Lio found himself coughing some as she picked up on his jealousy easily.
"Oh a demon eh? He sounds interesting."
Lio found nothing interesting about the younger brother/good friend relationship nor did he find the harmless flirting from time to time very interesting. As long as the male kept his hands off Sebastet, there wouldn't be a problem.

"....if they tried to kill one another before, why would he even bother watching over her?"

Lio was a bit confused but would let her explain. He finished his plate and sat back satisfied. He had finished his wine a bit ago and was now only drinking water.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:15 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Sebastet smiled over the whole thing as she sipped her wine, "Because once Lareth gives his word, he's as good as bought. He promised he wouldn't kill her until after the current threat to her was eliminated. And I know for a fact that this particular threat isn't going to be eliminated for a long time. That and Lareth's steward, Hal, is a bit of a matchmaker. He swears Lareth and Cynthia are perfect for each other. He's had Cynthia refusing to get into Lareth's bed for three centuries now. It's driving him nuts. It helps that I know for a fact she went and fell in love with him. But it'll take alot before he believes her," she explained, knowing the humor of it would carry through.

She finally set her glass on the table and gathered up the dinner dishes and put them in the sink, knowing better than to clean them. The servants who worked here had firm ideas on what the residents could and couldn't do. Cleaning was one of them.

"So..." she started as she turned back to him with a slight tilt of her head, "What do you want to do now?" she asked him, knowing she was free for the rest of the evening and the next day. But tomorrow night she had to see to some paperwork, at least...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:25 pm
The male watched her get up and gather the dishes.
"Huh.....well good luck to her I suppose? I'm not sure what to think of that situation to be honest."
As she asked about what he wanted to do, he tilted his head in thought and stroked his chin.
"Since I will be helping out around here, can you show me the areas you would like me to look over and fix?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:37 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Sebastet gave him a nod, "Easy enough. There are only two areas I haven't been able to do much with. The Ramparts and the Dungeon. The former apparently needs constant repairs while the latter has a few spots in it that have frightened the whey out of the servants. I have no idea what the former resident of the castle thought he was doing with the dungeon, but he basically made it into an oubliette, a place to forget people," she explained as she lead him to the dungeon first.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:48 pm
Rebecca decided to fly over to the kitchen, enjoying the day starting off with that, When she entered the kitchen she smiled as her helper was there ready to start. She could tell they really enjoyed cooking with her and enjoyed the company from them as they worked together and had fun talking while doing it.  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff