Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:26 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Cain smiled at her. She knew him so well already. He was grateful for it, though he could have wished that she hadn't been able to pick up on it this one time.

"I was thinking about my feeding, to tell you the truth. I've been told a few things about it over the years but never had the chance to test it out," he told her honestly and raised one hand to push a lock of her hair behind her ear, considering how much to tell her.

He knew he couldn't tell her only a small portion and leave it at that. Besides, he preferred to be honest with her, completely honest, "Let's continue walking while I try to explain this," he suggested and put his arm around her shoulder as they started walking again.

"I have no actual experience with this, alright? But I've been told that feeding from a lover during lovemaking can be rather... enhancing... to the experience. None of my previous lovers would let me anywhere near their veins. Not that I'm asking you to-" he stopped before he started rambling, took in a deep cleansing breath, then continued again, "It's just something that I've been thinking about," he gave her a small half smile, "It doesn't help me much when your scent is so intoxicating to me. Not your blood. Because that would be... creepy... But the scent that's uniquely yours. I noticed it when you were in the village during the day. I couldn't sleep. I just kept laying there. Until I turned over onto your pillow. After that, I slept for a few hours. But I kept waking up because you weren't there. I know it sounds odd and probably creepy anyway. But I swear that every time I catch your scent..." he wasn't sure how exactly to explain it to her.

He finally stopped and pulled her in front of him, placing his hands at her hips to pull her into his body and leaned down to inhale her scent at her neck. He knew his instant desire would be unmistakable to her from the position he had them in, "Every time I catch your scent, Rose, that happens to me..." he whispered to her softly, hoping that she wouldn't think he'd gone crazy.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:24 am
Darsto_23

Ash gently turned her over and started to work his way up her body from her feet, turning the massage from something relaxing to something sensual as his hands worked at every inch of her body. He stayed silent as he worked at her legs and lower body, letting the sounds of the night surround them. Night birds singing, insects adding their own music, and the occasional sound of waves crashing against the cliffs below them.

When he got to her arms and upper body, he spoke softly to her, "This oil is special, Rebecca. It not only soothes and relaxes, it also has has special healing properties that will enable you to bring your wings out without pain. Will enhance your senses without overwhelming them, letting you feel every movement of my hands against your skin, for instance," he explained, keeping his voice soft and soothing.

He didn't tell her about the spells infused with the oils, knowing that it wasn't necessary. Those spells had taken him hours to set, needing to have them perfect for her. They would allow her connection to her Sire to diminish a bit, allowing her to have more of her free will to herself, help to stabilize her abilities and powers, and to enhance her self-confidence in herself. Nothing that would harm her or change her. Just a few things that would help her a great deal, some things he'd known she'd desired greatly.

Of course, adding to all that, he'd made sure that the oil's stimulating properties would add to her physical desire for tonight. Thankfully, he was immune to that part of the oil. His desire increased would probably kill her.

So he simply made sure that everything he was doing would help her. Being a demon of desire, he was able to feel a person's desires, both physical and otherwise. So he knew how much her independence meant to her, her freedom as well. He also knew his time with her was limited, that she would outgrow him and move on to other conquests. So he wanted to give her as much as he could while he had the time to do so.

"The oil will also increase your physical desire for tonight," he said softly as he finished with her hands and sent his oiled hands moving over her neck and face slowly as he settled beside her, finally leaning down to kiss her lips briefly and grin at her, "Which means, that for tonight, you can literally have anything from me that your body desires... You would even, if you want it, be able to handle me in my fully demonic form without harming you," he added in a whisper against her lips, knowing that he'd finally be able to reveal himself for all that he was.

Sebastet now had a protector that would be able to take care of her permanently, something he'd already informed his king in his weekly report to him. So he was now free of his 'job', which meant that he would probably be returning to the demon realm soon. But he'd wait until after the meeting with Rebecca's Sire, make sure that she would be able to remain as she wished.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:48 am
Red Gypsy

Rebecca keeps a warm smile on her lips, letting out small gasps a bit ever now and then as she couldn't help get a sudden thrill from his touch. She listened to his soothing words as she laid there letting him work every inch of her body. As he explained to her what the oils did, she could feel them working, her senses getting high but not overwhelming, feeling her desires grow inside her. She loved every feeling the oils and him bought her and she never felt so open and free with herself.

She kissed him softly back as the oils worked through her skin and body, she softly opened her eyes looking into his as he leaned over her and telling her that she would be able to handle his demon form without any harm. She didn't know why she desired to see him and feel his real from against her true form. Her eyes flashed sliver from the thought of it, feeling her eyes with passion and deep desire for him. "You would change for me? Let me enjoy the your true side of you?" She says a bit breathless as she then let her hand softly move around him and she leaned up giving him a soft teased kiss as she stayed in control of her desire for him, not ever wanting to rush things through with him, wanting to enjoy ever second of his time.

She knew that he wouldn't be around her as much some day and it pained her a little not be able to see him at least once a day, but she knew he had a life and he needed to continue it, but she will never for get all he has done for her and she wanted to enjoy ever second she had left for him to give her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:28 am
Darsto_23

Ash put one arm around her waist to hold her against him, making sure to stay clothed for the moment, "Yes... For tonight, I would do that if you wanted it..." he told her softly, letting her see the truth in his eyes. He shifted onto his back, taking her with him.

"Sebastet now has someone who will be able to protect her better than I can. I'll only be able to stay long enough to see that their bond finishes forming. After that, though, my king has another job lined up for me. In the demon realm, this time. I am sorry that I won't be able to stay longer with you... But we still have plenty of time to spend together... I wouldn't be able to stay with you much longer anyway or I'd risk harming you... One of the pitfalls of being an Incubus means that only another demon is able to stay with me for long... If I stayed with you, Rebecca, I'd wind up starting to drain you and, eventually, corrupting your angelic half... I'd be able to visit you from time to time, but staying with you wouldn't be a good thing for you..." he explained to her softly, knowing he had to be completely honest with her about it.

He raised one hand to caress the side of her face gently as his other hand moved teasingly over her back, "You need your freedom, Rebecca... I know that and wouldn't take it from you... There is someone out there for you to spend the rest of your life with, someone who will sweep you off your feet and love you for everything that makes you special and give you the freedom you need... I'm not that man, Sweetheart... But I can feel that you will meet him soon... Until then, though, we can enjoy each other and you can learn what it means to be yourself simply for yourself," he added, hoping that she would understand.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:36 am
Rose quietly processed what he was telling her, she didn't feel particularly threatened for someone who's lover in essence just said 'Your scent turns me on, I may want to drink your blood.' She trusted Cain more than that. Her mind reviewed everything it could recall about scents. Specifically, how it was allegedly processed in the brain. Smells are sent nearly directly into the brain via the olfactory nerve, straight into one of the older parts of the brain. It wasn't too surprising that a smell could trigger a physical response of the nature that Cain was experiencing, the smell of anything delicious will make a person's mouth water right? Except apparently, at least subconsciously, her smell wasn't completely connected to food... Her mind rattled on about evolution and the Talmus's role in sensory processing, some facts about mammalian bonding, as well as a few tidbits on pheromones mixed in for good measure. It was all quite interesting, but she had to focus on the matter at hand, which was Cain teling her that he possibly wanted to bite her during a more intimate moment. Not that she really had a problem with trying, worse case scenario she wouldn't like it. Finally, she thought up a response that would hopefully put his mind at ease. "So... What's precisely wrong with that? It's not like its something that you can turn off... And if you do want to try, I wouldn't mind. I mean, it can't hurt to try right? "

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:49 am
Red Gypsy

Rebecca smiles warmly as he pulls her on top of him, she relaxed on him looking him the eyes as he spoke his honesty with her, letting her know the truth. It did pain her a bit more then she thought it would hearing his words, but she didn't let it ruin her mood. She knew it would happen one day and he was right, she needed her freedom and can't always hope things like this would always be great. He has done so much for her and she will always be grateful for that.

"I had someone once, someone that i gave all my heart too, but it didn't work out as I hoped, as it was too dangerous for us to be together and well... My leader never would let me have the peace I wanted with him, so we parted."
She spoke softly as her hand moved to the dragon necklace around her neck.

She smiles and looks Ash in the eyes, "I will be just fine Ash, I have learned to not get so close when I find someone such as you treat me how I've always wished someone would treat me, but I will let you know I will always be there for you if you need a friend and you better come see me if you ever visit" She says with a small playful tease at the end and smiles warmly.

She knew deep down she would never find the love she hoped for, she couldn't bring herself to get hurt again and all she wanted was to get to know more of herself and be free to do as she wished, but it was going to take time still for that. Her whole life she has lost people she loved dearly to her, her parents and all, she knew better to get so close to someone as she would always end up loosing them in the end.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:14 am
Silenced Nocturne

Cain felt relieved that she wasn't put off by what he'd told her. He'd watched her think it through, loving the expressions that passed over her face as she did so. He pulled her in for a hug then kissed her forehead as he started them walking again.

"You're amazing to me Rose. You never cease to surprise me. The main reasons I'm cautious about it are that, first, I don't want to hurt you in any way, and second, I don't want to feel like I'm using you or invading you in any way or for you to feel that way. The feeding between lovers tends to form a mental connection that never really goes away. A regular feeding still forms a connection, but it's only for the duration of it and enables the vampire to give either pleasure or pain. I've never had much control of the connection or what sensations go through it when I feed. I guess it's because I usually leave it till the last minute, but I tend to get lost in it. It's already a very sensual experience for me, but I can get overwhelmed with it," he explained to her, falling back into that mode as he tried to process the fact that she was actually willing to try it.

It was alot for her to trust him with, "I'll give you something that should help, if you're still willing to try it... Dancer helped me out by giving me a post-hypnotic suggestion to stop feeding that the one I'm feeding from can use if it gets dangerous. I'll tell it to you so that you can use it as well. That way, you can stop me before I hurt you," he offered softly.

Darsto_23

Ash tisked at her softly, "Of course I'll come back to see you again. But don't lose that hope, Rebecca... Don't close yourself to loving again... When you're ready for it, it will happen. Sebastet has lost most of her race and three great loves in her life, yet she is even now opening her heart to yet another... It takes courage to love again after such losses, but I know that you have that courage inside of you," he told her softly, knowing that she needed to hear it.

Then he shifted them both so that he was on top of her and grinned at her teasingly, "But we have more to do tonight than to talk of such serious subjects..." he pointed out and gave her a brief passionate kiss before standing and pulling her up with him then helped her into one of the robes before sweeping her up into his arms to carry her to her room, "When we get to your room, you are going to have to tell me what you want to do with me for the rest of the night..." he said, his voice carrying a growl of desire as he started walking.

((Exit to her room))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:00 am
Rose smiled, "Well for starters, I have a pretty high pain tolerance. I highly doubt it will hurt more than what I'm used to doing to myself. Two, I don't feel like I'm being used, if I did, you would know. Three, I trust you. Also, remember that I'm quite used to bleeding. Normally I can tell when I'm nearing my limit." Rose paused and turned her head to look up at him. "I must admit that I'm a bit skeptical when it comes to hypnosis. Er... If in the absolute worse case scenario when you are so far gone down the rabbit hole that you aren't responding to the post-hypnotic suggestion and you try to bleed me dry, I should be able to harden the blood in your mouth at least."Rose smirked without a trace of humor "I'm guessing it's hard to feed with a mouth full of iron."
Red Gypsy

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:08 am
Silenced Nocturne

Cain gave a soft laugh and hugged her tighter to him briefly, "Alright then, I guess we won't be needing the trigger. I should have remembered that you're well able to protect yourself and apologize for suggesting that you couldn't," he said and pressed a kiss to her hair, "Will you forgive me?" he asked, quite serious about it.

He hadn't meant to imply that she couldn't defend herself or that he thought less of her in any way. His worry was all on his part of it, his ability to keep control enough to simply enhance their pleasure. He couldn't help it that he didn't want to hurt her in any way, he loved her too much for that.

He paused as they passed under a cherry tree still in full bloom and pulled one of the delicate flowers from it then tucked it behind her ear before resuming their walk.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:48 pm
Admittedly, Rose had been irked slightly, but she could understand his reasoning behind his unintentional slip. It would take a great deal more for her to be offended. Jestingly, she said "Of course not, I'm going to hold this against you for the rest of my life. " Rose laughed "It's fine Cain." Rose placed a light kiss on his cheek. He was a bit of a worry wart, the term being used in the kindest way.

Red Gypsy

((Sorry about the short post))  

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:19 pm
Silenced Nocturne

((It's okay. Happens to us all))

Cain laughed with her as he turned their steps back in the direction of their rooms, "I don't know what I'd do without you Rose. I swear to you that no one else would put up with me," he said that only half in jest. Far too many people had taken the time to 'out up with him' over the centuries. A few of them had actually left because he'd said something like he had tonight, implying something he hadn't intended to. Still others had left him feeling neglected because he'd gotten distracted in his work.

But he shook that all off and concentrated on their walk, slowing down then they passed through the center of the garden where Sebastet's prized night-blooming Jasmine had once resided surrounded by very expensive night-blooming rose bushes. The roses were still there but the stone planter in the center of the circle stood empty.

"This planter usually holds a beautiful night-blooming jasmine. Sebastet spent fifty years developing it. I can only hope nothing bad has happened, that it's simply been moved for a little while... That plant means alot to her," he explained his frown over the empty planter before she could ask then moved them on from the place, fully intending to get them back to their suite so that he could show Rose how much he truly cared for her since words truly did seem so inadequate to the task.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:17 pm
Rose looked intently at the empty stone planter, it certainly seemed odd that someone would go through the trouble of creating a lovely frame of roses and then leave out the centerpiece. Perhaps it was a statement of some sort, modern artists were forever pulling stunts like this. She never really did understand how a painting of a pipe labeled 'this is not a pipe' was considered a work of art. Same went for the blank canvases with a little scribble "boldly" inscribed on it. Ridiculous.

Rose was about to ask about the curious planter when Cain explained. She nodded at the end, that made sense, it would be a shame if something happened to it. When Cain started to pick up the pace slightly, Rose matched his stride the best she could. She was looking forward to getting back to their suite as well. (Exit)
Red Gypsy

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:31 am
Red Gypsy

As they got to the garden Ora's smile grow for she loved coming to see the garden for it was a master piece in her mind. She hoped one day she could have a garden like this. "OK so where do you want me to plant this?" she asked smiling as she looked up at Desha. Looking down at the small pot she had she was happy with what she did for the Lady of the Castle. Every one need to be happy in there life.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:11 am
Desha lead Ora through the garden to the planter in the center, already filled with fresh soil and ready for the new plant, "Here we are. As we get it planted, you can ask me your questions, Sweetheart," he told her simply, knowing full well that she liked to have her hands busy during a serious conversation.

As they worked, he channeled energy into the plant, enabling it to take root easier and reach full growth sooner without any sacrifices for the plant to make. He wanted this to be perfect for Sebastet.

Devossy

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:18 am
Ora smiled and started to move the young seedling and its soil in to the planter with the help of Desha. She made sure it was put in at the right depth and covered gentle. It was going to need to be will cared for and checked on a lot. "ummm....will what can you tell me about boys and what they are like?" She asked going red. She had tried to ask her grandfather this and he truned to his hound form and went off to smoke his pipe. Her grandmother made no sense and went off talking about weddings and baby's. She need some one who would stay focusses and give her straight answers.

Red Gypsy

Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces