Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[PF Korvosa] Chapter I: Edge of Anarchy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:43 am
Once again, Aeth misses with her Acid Splash spell.

Screaming in pain and fear, the man steps back into the room from which he just exited, slamming the door shut in Bekra's face. You can hear the hurried and panicked stomps of footsteps and his shouting as he moves through the room. "Attack! We're under attack, Mr. Gaedren!" Another door slam can be heard, and then the sounds become muffled.

Edit: It's Bekra's turn.  
Disciple of Sakura rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:49 am
{Secret die roll...}  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:16 pm
Disciple of Sakura
Edit: It's Bekra's turn.

New Edit: My Bad. It's JC White's turn. Sorry about that...  
MT the Clown rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:42 pm
Disciple of Sakura
((Forgive me, but would it be okay if I quote the initiative list every time it's my turn?))

Walking toward the door, John leans into it in an attempt to ascertain what's going on behind the door.

((Hears hope that I don't take a bolt or blade to the ear from an attack through the door...again....))

Perception +4  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:35 pm
{Not at all. It'll make my life a little easier, too. I should probably do that more often.}

John hears nothing through the door.  
jennibert rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:48 pm
Not deterred by her previous ineffectualness at taking down a door. "Faern give me strength!" she shouts as she rams herself into the door.

{Bekra kicks in her Strength domain ability and add +1 to her strength, which results in a +3 to break down the door.}

{Yay, a 17! I might have actually done damage to the door instead of being mocked by it!}  

jennibert

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:17 pm
The door crashes open into a small room, ten feet wide by twenty feet long. A wooden desk sits in one corner of the room, its side preventing the door from opening all the way. The table is heaped with dozens of slate boards covered with chalk scrawls, while to the east a cabinet slouches against the wall. To the south, a few moldy boards have been nailed over a door. There's an additional door located to the east, which is partially ajar.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:58 am
"Cover me, I'm going to check that door." Moving slowly, he would make his way to the east door. Using his foot, he'd kick it open and point his gun in, looking to see if there was anyone inside. If anyone was making to attack, he would attempt to shoot them.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Disciple of Sakura rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:34 pm
The room into which you have burst is thirty feet across and forty-five feet wide. Its floor is slick with seawater, bits of seaweed, and fish blood - the air is thick with the accompanying scent. Wooden catwalks to the north and south - one of which leads to the door at which you stand - allow access to the western part of the fishery, while the floor here is only five feet above the river below. An open bay to the south allows direct access to the sloppy, muddy water, while to the northwest stands an immense ten-foot-tall wooden vat, its sides caked and waterproofed with tar. Inside is a foul-looking mixture of chum, seawater, and who knows what else. To the east are stacked many barrels and crates, each marked in paint with a fish. Nearly two dozen small hammocks hang from under the catwalks, each with its own ratty blanket and pillow.

A pair of children in ragged clothes use long oar-like stirring rods to keep the mixture in the vat churning, working from atop the each catwalk. They look particularly haggard right now. Three additional children toil away, moving buckets and barrels around. A massive half-orc stands on the lower at the foot of the catwalk's stairs, a flail in his hands. His face bears several angry pucker-shaped scars.

The man you've already attacked is hurriedly moving across the floor past the half-orc and towards the other catwalk's stairs.

Upon the gunslinger's entry, the half-orc giggles cruelly, shouts "Get the intruders or it's fifty lashes for yuh!" and prepares to charge.

{We'll just go ahead and continue following initiative if that's alright with everyone here. The half-orc is adding +1 to the attached roll.

Also, FYI, I will be visiting my In-Laws over the 4th weekend, and will be unlikely to log on for too long, so we'll probably have to postpone additional action until Tuesday. Feel free to post if you'd like, but I probably won't be back for a few...}  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:19 pm
Initiative
Initiative Order
Jonathan Jones, Gunslinger @ 23
Mr. Dainty Paws, the Eidolon @ 19
Aeth, Summoner @ 18
Dog @ 15
Well-dressed elderly man @ 14
Jonathan J. C. White, Alchemist @ 13
Bekra Stenkahl, Cleric @ 7
Half-Orc @ 1

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Anatarei Crimsonthrone rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:33 pm
redface Sorry... been distracted by some stuff this weekend.
Mr. Dainty Paws follows the gunslinger, scrambling up the walls and running up the door frame at the interior the large room, its bizarre legs clinging to the ceiling.
{Double move into the room that everything's in, clinging to the roof using its 40' climb speed.}

Aeth followed after Mr. Dainty Paws and Jonathan. She will attempt to strike the half-orc with an acid splash, assuming he's within range and she didn't have to double move.

{Acid Splash, +2 ranged touch...}  
Anatarei Crimsonthrone generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:34 pm
{I hope I am in range. That's the first time I've probably hit all game... 1d3 damage.}  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:39 pm
Aeth's acid splash strikes true, but it barely injures the half-orc. He screams in rage.

{Just a note to players. I'll have extremely limited 'net access for the next week or so. My apologies.}  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:03 pm
Seeing those children and being reminded what he and his sibling had to endure, caused a momentary lapse in logic and a quick dip in the pool of insanity.Grinning ear-to-ear as he downs his Shield extract, John struts into the chum room and horribly imitates the half-orc's giggle before tapping his own face to reflect the location of the scars. "Aww whats a matter Chuckles? Been kissing a kraken again? Mama not givin' you no lovin'?"

((AC is up to 20 now. And that, ladies and gents, is why Dex is considered a god-stat!))  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
jennibert rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

jennibert

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:21 pm
Bekra stomps into the room with her teammates, irritated that the half-orc is too far away for her to hit him with her khopesh. "Faern's wrath be upon you!" she shouts, and shoots a fiery ray at the half-orc.

{That's a -1 to hit, but it is at least a touch attack....}  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces