Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D&D/Pathfinder] Mor'Halas ((OoC/Dice rolls)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Disciple of Sakura rolled 4 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 1, 4 Total: 10 (4-24)

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:26 pm
Assuming that a 26 and 27 hit, here's the damage. 2d6 + 6 & 2d6 + 6 (+7 and +7 if we're within 30' of each other.) 22 or 24 damage.

Incidentally, how about that initiative order? I'd like to know when we're all acting, as everyone's just kind of going and knowing in what order things resolve would be appreciated.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:29 pm
Oh, just realized that I am out of 30' range, but if I take a 5' step, I am within range, so Nadyei will do that.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Jacior

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:18 pm
I put it on the last page, but I will post on the IC once Laertes MOVES HIS HAIRY BUTT!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:33 pm
Best way to keep a PBP game in motion for combat.

Roll initiative, make actions and potential rolls. Edit posts and confirm, let DM sort it out, ask questions and fix things as we go.

>.> Haha.  

Laertes Ursus rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Laertes Ursus

Vicious Knight

13,050 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:31 pm
For the sake of ease of play I'm just going to say that Shane waits until this moment to act(I doubt with a +4 initiative with the penalty he wouldn't have gone by now) and chooses to use all the commotion as an opportunity to take the discreet route. +11 Stealth, and THANK YOU EVERYONE for assuming that I wouldn't roll initiative and deciding I'm not worth waiting for. ******** jerks. Maybe I should drop.

EDIT: Oh ******** off. Someone just kill my character, this is getting stupid. I don't even think I have a reason for being here. Obviously no one gives a s**t when I'm not, and the dice don't even want me to be a productive member of the party.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:05 pm
Wow, calm down. People have pretty much been posting out of init order anyways, just saying what they're planning on doing during their turn. It helps speed things up, especially in PbP where people are only posting once or twice a week. Just roll your init and I'm sure the DM will add you in in the correct spot in the order.  

Strawberry Bathory

Precious Bloodsucker

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:41 pm
Yeah, see... I was trying to wait for initiative was resolved before actually posting, but everyone else went ahead and started, so I figured I should go ahead. Honestly, I was a bit frustrated by that - I tend to like my combats to be a bit more structured - but I figured I'd just go with it and hope it squared itself away...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:13 pm
Well, I hope Jacior's game goes well for you all. Frankly, if I can't even be afforded the respect to have people wait a couple of days without moving on and forgetting I even exist, obviously I'm not needed, important, or indeed even wanted. Remove me from the game, I'll be deleting my posts, and you can pretend I never existed.

Laertes Ursus

Vicious Knight

13,050 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:21 pm
Laertes Ursus
Well, I hope Jacior's game goes well for you all. Frankly, if I can't even be afforded the respect to have people wait a couple of days without moving on and forgetting I even exist, obviously I'm not needed, important, or indeed even wanted. Remove me from the game, I'll be deleting my posts, and you can pretend I never existed.

I don't think any of those things happened. You weren't forgotten, and we didn't move on. It's not like the scene shifted and we were all reaping the rewards while you weren't even there. Nothing has even happened yet. Some players just started posting, probably because they were online and felt like it, and the DM apparently didn't stop anyone, but he also didn't resolve any actions, and specifically said that actual in-game posting wouldn't commence until you rolled your initiative.

To be fair, it has been the better part of a week since the DM called for initiative to be rolled, so I can see why some people started to get twitchy.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:55 pm
Look, I apologize for posting out of Init order or not waiting, but as said, I figured that I could go ahead and put what I was going to do on my turn (barring something happening from the enemy before then) So that once everyone got posted, the DM could tell the results of the combat turn and we could work on the next.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Raganui Minamoto rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:39 pm
jennibert rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:07 pm
+9 to hit with the bardiche....  

jennibert

jennibert rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

jennibert

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:13 pm
Well, a 27 probably hits, so let's roll some damage...d10+8 (Stupid Blood Rain! I did remember to account for that in both posts.)  
Disciple of Sakura rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:36 am
Might as well just keep up the pressure. Arrow Flurry, +10/+10, as I'm within point blank shot range...  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Disciple of Sakura rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:37 am
Well, the 15 might have hit, so I'll roll damage just to be on the safe side... 2d6+9 = 20 damage. Man, that's just not fair... a good damage roll on likely a complete failure of an attack round.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff