Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:36 am
Vergil saw Kyrie's brother in his Angelo form."Good luck I can't even get him to listen to me."said Vergil.
After Vergil said that to Angelo Credo another light came in and revealed it self as Dante and Vergil's father Sparda.
"Dad!"shouted Vergil.
Dark Dante saw the two spirits and stopped fighting."D-Dad...?"asked Dante with his normal voice.
"Dante...knock it off...or do you want to stay as 'Dark Dante' for the rest of your life?!"shouted Sparda.
"How did you get here?"asked Vergil.
"I came on behalf Credo's sister's prayer."he said.
"Okay cool."said Vergil.
Dante fell to the floor holding his head and started to scream.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:00 am
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

Credo listen to Sparda, he's surprised that he appear as human form. He look at Vergil, "My sister believe you need our help to stop Dante being like that. Same as Sparda, Kyrie pray for us." he explains to him calmly as the late captain. He look at Dante screaming in pain, "Okay, now what's wrong with him?"
Nero watch Kyrie continue to pray to keep her brother and Sparda to stay in earth, unless she finish. Nero grab a coat and wrap it around her to stay warm, and hug her.

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:16 am
Vergil looked at Credo."Well it all started when he ate an olive...and he kind of lost it."said Vergil."Plus i'm not sure how long he's had it."
Sparda looked at Vergil."Dante has had this side of him ever since you two were born."he said.
Dante was still screaming in pain."H-Help m-me!"shouted Dante."P-Please h-help m-me!"
Vergil ran up to his brother."Dante can hear me?"asked Vergil frantically.
All of a sudden Dante stopped screaming up collapsed on the floor.
"Is it Over?"asked Vergil.
"Yes it's over...I think your worried voice broke through the barrier between his evil and good self."said Sparda."We can all relax now."
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:08 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Credo revert back to his human form and listen to Sparda, then he look at collapps Dante. He can hear his little sister praying as he smile bravely, "I thought he never got any dark side, and accepting human side." he said very strict tone.
Nero kept holding her, while she pray for them, he can hear others, "Everything is going to be alright Kyrie," he whisper to her ear to smooth and calm her.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:27 pm
Vergil looked at Credo."I had the same exact thought."said Vergil.
Sparda looked at Vergil."Vergil...if this ever happens again you can knock Dante out."said Sparda.
Dante started to move and woke up then started to stand up."What happened to me?"asked Dante as he saw his dad.
"You went into a 'Dark Dante' phase."said Vergil.
Dante ignored Vergil and tackled Sparda."Daddy! I'm so happy to see you!"shouted Dante.
Sparda fell to the floor after being tackled by Dante."Dante get off and act your age!"shouted Sparda.
Dante got up off the floor and helped his father up."Sorry dad."said Dante.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:43 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Credo watch Dante acting like a child, he scoff and look up the ceiling, "Nero, you can make Kyrie stop praying! We won't leave until we decide to! Dante is already calm his dark side!" he call out his commander and brother-figure. He begin to wait for them.
Nero heard Credo and smirk lightly as he carry her in bride-style, which she made herself squeak, "Meep!" she cried and let go of her prayer. Nero chuckled by her reaction, "Your brother me to stop praying, they won't leave until they decide to." he inform her as he jump down to the window, then he set her down. Kyrie let go of him, she wanted to see her brother again. Nero can see what's on her face, he smile at her, "Alright, we will see him." he told her and took her to the office, before he wash his hair.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:14 pm
Dante looked at Vergil and their father."Has that ever happened to me when I was younger?"asked Dante.
"No it hasn't...I don't know why your dark side wanted to show itself now."said Sparda.don't know why...I must figure it out."
Vergil looked at his father."We could check the library."said Vergil.
"You and the library...why don't you just marry it and adopt a kid or something."said Dante.
Vergil walked up to Dante."Hey keep the kid thing out of this...remember our little secret?"whispered Vergil.
"Oh right...sorry."said Dante.
Sparda over heard his sons' talk."What's this about a kid?"asked Sparda.
"Uhhhh nothing."said Dante and Vergil together.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:43 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero slam the door as he and Kyrie, "Hey you guys," he said in devil smile to them, then he look at Credo, "Hey Credo, it's been a while since, you know." he greets him, but Kyrie hug her brother, "Credo!" she cried and felt really happy to see her brother. Credo pet her hair and he smile to see his sister safe and well, "HI Kyrie, thanks for praying. And Nero, it's fine, if I realize what Sanctus is planning." he said to her and his little brother-figure. Nero just scoff and notice Sparda in very eerie look because of his Devil Bringer glow in blue, he start to being sarcastic, "So you must be Sparda, the Legendary Dark Knight, huh."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:54 pm
Sparda looked at Nero."Oh and you are?"asked Sparda."And yes I am."
Dante and Vergil looked at Nero as well as they went on their knees in front of Nero."Please don't make him angry...Nero...we're begging you here."they said at the same time.
Sparda looked at his two sons."That is just creepy...I have never heard them do that before."he said.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:49 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero listen to Sparda, he lightly smile a little, "The names Nero, but don't ask about my arm." he introduce himself and pointing at his devil bringer to Sparda. He heard the twin begging, he wonder why until he remember they were fighting, then listen to his "grandfather" as he shrug as the reply. Credo decide to leave as he starts to fade, Kyrie turn her head and watch fading, but he's leaving a word before he go, "Kyrie, stay safe and strong." he said to her and then vanish by the light. Kyrie watch his light go, then she look down as place her hand to her upper chest, "Alright," she said to him with her smile. She look at Nero for few second, "Nero, isn't it your turn for your shower?" she ask him in angelic smile. Nero froze off, few second later he dash in to the bathroom, "D*mn~ it!" he yells and they can the door shut. Kyrie blink couple times and shock about his reaction, "Nero."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:02 pm
Dante started to laugh when he saw Nero's reaction to what Kyrie said."This...is...payback...kid!"shouted Dante between laughs.
Vergil shook his head and saw their father fading."Are you leaving too?"asked Vergil.
"Yes,i'm afraid...oh and before I go I forgot to tell you both that your mother says hello and that she misses you."said Sparda.
Dante stopped laughing as soon as he got the message and started to cry."T-Tell her that I miss her too and...and..."started Dante.
Vergil began to cry as well for the first time."And that we l-love her..."finished Vergil.
Sparda looked at Dante and Vergil and smiled."You two were our little devils."said Sparda as he faded into the light.
Dante and Vergil were still sitting down and crying together.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:22 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Shut up Dante!" Nero yells at him, while he's in the shower. Kyrie listen to her boyfriend yelling in the bathroom, then she listen to Sparda telling his sons that his wife, Eva, said something to them, she smiles sweetly about him. She watch him go, then she hear Dante and Vergil crying together, she look at them, "He's so sweet father." she said very cheerful tone to them, which them cry.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:29 pm
"Y-Yeah...he is...er was."said Dante and Vergil.
Dante stood up."Y-You shut up, Nero!"shouted Dante."Y-You don't even know what happened!
"Vergil stood up after Dante."If you thought that was sweet...you should have seen him when we were younger."said Vergil wiping tears from his eyes.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:10 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Kyrie ignore Dante shouting, she listen to Vergil, she's very confused. She thought Sparda is only demon possessed the love, unlike the demon they have lack of, "What do you mean? Your father is very gentlemen." she said to him about his father. Nero pull up his pants on, after he done with the shower, and barge through the door, "Say that again!" he said very angry to his "uncle", Kyrie turn her head and surprisely widen her eyes to see her boyfriend without his shirt on, "Ne-Ne-Ne-Nero." she shuddered as her face turned red. Nero look at his abs, but he shrug, "Just pay no attention, Kyrie."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:22 pm
Dante then got close up to Nero so that he could see that he had been crying."Why don't you make me,kid?"said Dante.
"Dante...your getting angered again...remember what happened earlier?"asked Vergil.
Dante backed away from Nero and calmed down."Sorry Nero...I-I just got a message from my mom...and it hit me badly"said Dante.
"Don't worry Dante...I'm sure we'll see her some day."said Vergil.
"You're right thanks Vergil."said Dante.
"Your welcome...come on you need some rest after what happened."said Vergil as he walked a wobbly Dante to his room and helped him into bed then walked back to the 'office'.
User Image  
Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces