Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[On Hold] Tomb of Horrors 4e (OPEN - 14 slots! 6-man!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mackie the Knife

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:18 pm
Wolfram Asher Davidson
Arc Vembris

pretty sweet stats

Now I'm confused about this gear stuff, we get gold as per our level and we do what now with items?
Arc, please note on your sheet what shardmind bonus you chose. didn't check the bottom of the sheet - oops
i am mystified at how you make your pally low strength ... but you have a plan. But where'd you get your arcana training? Rules only allow 4 training for your race/class choice and your mandatory is religion. According to most recent updates, you only have two at-wills, and you have, to my count, 3. Please explain?
He probably got Arcana as his skill training from Fervent Talent, his Ardent multiclass feat. The third at-will power I see on the sheet is Divine Challenge, a Paladin class feature.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:22 pm
Wolfram Asher Davidson
The builder didn't reflect it, is why. i'll wait for his response, but i'm thinking it's my end.

enough auditing on my end tonight. work tomorrow ><

You know, the auditing is really showing how much of an optimized player I am, since I'm building, essentially, Hulk for D&D.

...Can I rename my guy Hulk, give him green skin and purple scale greaves? For strictly flavor purposes, of course.  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:31 am
Mackie the Knife
Wolfram Asher Davidson
Arc Vembris

pretty sweet stats

Now I'm confused about this gear stuff, we get gold as per our level and we do what now with items?
Arc, please note on your sheet what shardmind bonus you chose. didn't check the bottom of the sheet - oops
i am mystified at how you make your pally low strength ... but you have a plan. But where'd you get your arcana training? Rules only allow 4 training for your race/class choice and your mandatory is religion. According to most recent updates, you only have two at-wills, and you have, to my count, 3. Please explain?
He probably got Arcana as his skill training from Fervent Talent, his Ardent multiclass feat. The third at-will power I see on the sheet is Divine Challenge, a Paladin class feature.

This, right here  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:35 am
Arc Vembris
Mackie the Knife
Wolfram Asher Davidson
Arc Vembris

pretty sweet stats

This, right here
*reads* ... aha! Thank you! Your sheet, then, looks in order to me.

ALSO, Dion, yes you can xD  

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

5Crispy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:58 am
@Dion's sheet
Audited

Summary:
-"East rift" background is from forgotten realms. (outside allowed source material)
>> This would affect the dungeoneering class skill, it's training, it's bonus and the deep speech language.

-Scale armor is considered heavy. As such AC and Ref takes no bonus from dex/int.

- Where does your 1 misc bonus to AC and ref come from? If it's your shield, Myth-weavers has already accounted for it, under arm/abil.

>> Your AC should actually be 24 and Ref should be 20 after fixing these two.

- Assuming Moradin's blessing of Ioun is "Ioun blessed symbol" then you are over by 520 gold. Otherwise you should be at 0gp not 40gp

Everything else is good.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:57 pm
Heavy armor doesn't affect your reflex defense  

Arc Vembris
Crew

5Crispy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:59 pm
whoops my bad. That one's actually from shield bonus being counted twice.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:15 pm
Yeah, that was curious for me. Recognized the name but forgot from where. Dion, you can just as easily get a "birth among another race - dwarves" (If you want to go by the nickname Corporal Carrot) or Geography Mountains and get the same bonus  

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

5Crispy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:35 am
Hey Asher what's advancement gonna be like? o__o  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:18 pm
Someone care to audit Merc's character?

www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=230787

A couple notes first:
Ended up rolling a Ranger w/ Rogue MC for Thievery.
Merc plans on filling in the abilities soon as the connection is stable.
Merc will write up a background and pick a suitable bonus, as soon as something strikes Merc's fancy.  

Saccharine Venom

Sugary Giver

5Crispy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:10 pm
Mercenary of Chaos
Someone care to audit Merc's character?

www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=230787

A couple notes first:
Merc plans on filling in the abilities soon as the connection is stable.
Merc will write up a background and pick a suitable bonus, as soon as something strikes Merc's fancy.

two weapon style with a bow? neutral
edit: what the hey, might as well do a full audit now.
[audit in process]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:45 pm
As experience for the first encounter is 3000 XP, i'm trying to figure if experience is DIVIDED among the party (which i suspect)

Standard leveling.  

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:19 pm
Merc ...

Pardon the caps.

NO HYBRIDS

That is a MAJOR houserule.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:24 pm
Isn't merc full ranger? o.O  

5Crispy

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:25 pm
Quote:

that's the part i'm concerned about.

Also, i'd rather suggest RUNNING ATTACK than prime shot.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff