Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply London
Big Ben Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FreeMufasa

Wheezing Fatcat

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:51 pm
ღJatzietaღ

User Image
Jatzieta appeared in big ben after Arigane angel had commanded her to search for more demi gods. "I guess I have no choice..huh" she mumbled to herself as she was thinking about what had just happened in Olympus.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:12 pm
Aisu Ankoku

User Image

"Show the beauty of ice, Joukai"

When time stands still...

The area was filled with many people and none of them would have noticed her unless any of them were able to see ghost. She looked around and noticed a rather interesting source of spirit energy coming from an individual on ground level and searched for it. She saw a female was the one that contained this energy and immediately leaped down, landing in a rather dark alley.

In the alley, she released her soul form and her body soon took solid form so she then rushed out of the alley and began to jog over to her, thinking of someway to caught her attention, but how ?

As she was jogging, she noticed she was jogging by several stores and so a game of acting would be presented. She jogged by one of the stores and touched one of the items that was on the shelves, taking it off the shelf and placing it on a lower shelf to give the impression that she was stealing, and this was easily done seeing as her komono sleeve was in the way to give everyone the feeling that she did steal.

Several seconds later, the one working at the stand began chancing after her, calling her a theif and a crook. Aisu was jogging fast enough to keep the man running at her at bay until he purposely bumped into Jatzienta and with that, she fell and the man hovered over her and grabbed her violently by the wrist.
"Your not going anywhere until you give be what you stole!" The man shouted, but she didn't take anything.

"P-please let go of me," She begged him, trying to get him to release her wrist. "I took nothing from you at all, I swear." She wasn't lying, but he didn't know it and no one else would unless they were fast enough to see her, which was unlikely by an ordinary human.

... Ice freezes it over.

Demon1013

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
The Doctor
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image
the loud noise of the TARDIS's engines could be heard growing louder as the blue box appeared a few feet away from Aisu and the Doctor came out "well ... i travel around and i run into a guy who's tormenting a young woman ... seriously are there no good people around in England?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:55 pm
Aisu Ankoku

User Image

Both the man and Aisu turned their head to see what was going on and the man slightly released his grip around Aisu's wrist and Aisu attempted to leave, but he just tightened his grip even more then when he frst had her, which made her wince, still attempting to get free. "Please stop," She continued to beg the man to atleast lighten her his grip. "Your hurting me.." She hand her hand on his and tried to pull it off.

The man on the other hand continued to force his grip around her wrist and began to drag her back to his shop.
"If your not going to give me back what you took then your going to pay or work it off." With that, the man ignored the Doctor. Aisu at this moment attempted to stop, but she almost made herself fall. "I told you that I didn't take anything!" She continued to try and get free.

The man was nearly halfway to his stand and he turned around, staring at Aisu.
"Shut up, I saw you!" The man shouted as he began to become angered with her act. "That crystal angel cost more then your life so give it up or you'll be working for a long time to get me the money for it!" After a few moments of struggling to get free, Aisu was being dragged again, which she didn't like.

... Ice freezes it over.

Demon1013

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:06 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
"excuse me ... i said that was enough, or would you rather come back with me to Scotland Yard" he said as he got out the Psychic Paper and it showed a badge of the local police "Cheif Detective John Smith, now if you'll be so kind as to relese the young lady .."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:15 pm
Aisu Ankoku

User Image

The man glanced over at The Doctor and listened to his threat a bit confused until he saw the badge. "If your going to take anyone, take this girl." He pulled her infront to show him who he was talking about. "I caught her red handed stealing from my stand." The man informed The Doctor.

Aisu on the other hand continued to try and get free from the man's grip, knowing that if the police were going to get involved she was going to have more of a hassle. "I did not!" she justified as he stopped struggling to get the man to loosen his grip, to her surprise, it worked, but it wasn't loose enough for her to get away and that was a bit disappointing. She then turned her head to The Doctor. "I swear, I didn't steal anything. I wouldn't do anything like that. You have to believe me." She was begging him to believe her, like a little innocent girl would beg.

The man was just angered by her act and tugged her away from the Doctor.
"You can't believe her, she is a theif and is lying!" The man merely rose his voice to get her to shut up and that was what it did for the tugging made her wince.

... Ice freezes it over.

Demon1013

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:00 pm
User Image

~???~

~All of a Sudden~

A dark figure, larger than any human man, landed between Aisu and the angry man. The creature growled, the sun not hurting it's body and it got up, the left side of it's chest glowing with a neon blue orb which glowed brightly. It growled the wings on it's back pushed both Aisu and the man away, making her land on the Doctor while the man just feel down. It then took out a large revolver, two barreled which the back of it morfered around it's left arm and the man got um, it's eyes glowing dark red. The man got back up, running at the creature which had a human figure and it grabbed the man's torso with it's right hand only, holding him up into the air. It then blasted twenty rounds within the mans chest, his blood splattering all over the place. The towns people were already gone to hide from the creature and it smiled caring the corpse in it's right hand which it glowed the same color as the orb within it's chest, where it's heart should be.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:46 am
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
"what the-" he said as he topled over and saw what happened and desided to confront this creature, which many would rather run away from it, but the Doctor always never leaves when a murder happens "stop" he said to the creature "i demand to know who you are, under artical twenty four of the Shadow Proclamation and decree thirty seven of the Olympian Councel"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:50 am
User Image

~???~

The creature looked at the Doctor, it's smile cut up from something cutting it and it made the revolver disappear, placing it's golden claws on the corpse's face. The face ripped off, making the corpse's skin completely fall off like clothing and there in the creature's arm was a hellhound, now being burned within the sun's power. It the n thrown it down to the ground, watching it turn into ash and it looked at the Doctor with orange eyes, a message appearing within it's head. The creature then disappeared in the darkness, leaving behind a message within the Doctor's head.

"Three years from now, a war will arrive. Will you be ready, Good Friend."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:29 am
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
the Doctor ran to grab the creature just as it disappeared "no!" he said as he reached for nothing and groaned in disapointment "a war in three years" he said as he tried to make sence of what it said and turned to where the body was that turned to ash "well whoever he was ... he wasnt human" he said as he examaned the ashes and went over to they young woman and tried to help her up "you alright?"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Demon1013

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:04 pm
Aisu Ankoku

User Image

Aisu was forced away by the unknown creature and she fell near The Doctor while the creature was completely killing the man that was about to take her away. The man was completely frightening, yet Aisu wasn't terrified. She stood up and watched this man, taking a defensive stance for some reason.

After leaving, Aisu acted as if she was stunned with fear and couldn't have moved at the sight of the man being killed. She held herself a bit as she the heard the Doctor asking if she was fine. "Y-yes. Thank you for helping me.." She told her, giving a smile towards him. "Why do you think that.. 'thing' came here for ?" She asked, truely curious to it's appearance.

... Ice freezes it over.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:30 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
"hunting ... probably for whatever that guy was couse he wasnt human" he said as he looked over at the pile of ashes "but then i dont have room to talk" he said as he felt something familiar about the creature "but i think he's not on the evil side ... something about him ..."  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Demon1013

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:40 pm
Aisu Ankoku

User Image

"Wasn't.. on.. the evil side ?" She repeated slightly confused on what he was telling her. He knew more then she did, but what he was telling her made litle sense. The creature killed a man, but that man was trying to harm her.. She began to ponder the thought of that creature. 'What was that creature's goal ?' She asked herself, examining the ashed. It killed an ordinary human, or atleast she thought it was an ordinary human. "What do you think it was trying to do by coming here ?" She asked the Doctor, curious on his opinion.

It was just then when she noticed that he seemed to be rather strong for an ordinary human. She wasn't going to test this out an she knew that if he was strong on a spiritual level then he would beable to see her without this physical body, but she didn't want to test that out for if she had, she might alter his mind to think that she was just a ghost. She might just release her body and walk around in a place without people to test this later, but for the time being, she is a frightened young lady.

... Ice freezes it over.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:47 am
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
"im not sure ... but i think i migt see him again" he said as he passed a poster on a brick wall that said 'Vote Saxon' "im the Doctor by the way" he said as a small poofing niose came from behind him and a small man floating in the air was behind him
User Image
"jez ... took you this long to introduce yourself ... honestly your not very socialable"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Demon1013

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:30 pm
Aisu Ankoku

User Image

Aisu felt like he knew as much as she did about the subject, which ment that she wasn't going to get anywhere with questioning him about what happened, but when she heard him saying they might meet again, she felt like she should follow, seeing as she might be of some sort of help with anything. She followed him then listened to him telling her his name. She gave a small smile. "I'm.." The sound of the poof stopped her as well as startled her. She jumped at the sound and stared at the staring man.

She listened to the man as he seemed to be chatting with the Doctor. She felt like she shouldn't speak for it was rude to interupt, but didn't he just interupt her ? In any case, she was fine with just waiting. She smiled, listening to the man talking to the Doctor about how he seemed to be the anti-socal type of guy, but she didn't think that.

... Ice freezes it over.

London

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces