Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Italy
Streets of the Eagle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:38 am
User Image

╔══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╗

As she asked who he was, the man chuckled again, knowing that he's getting to her. He heard her Italian which surprised him a little bit as he stood up straight, cracking his knuckles while he waited for her to come at him. He was ready to test her as his tribal tattoo on his right arm began to glow with darkness. He didn't want to use his powers on her, just a regular fist fight. He didn't want to truly hurt her, just to tease her and see if she's ready.

With great speed, the 'Vecchio' dashed toward her, swinging his fist against the ground which it pushed himself over her head, landing a meter away from her. He then quickly went on both of his hand, thrusting his legs upward toward her upper back to try and push her away. The man was definitely limber and was ready for anything.

╚══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

ℒℑ$✞€ℕ
Ṱϴ

╠══════════════ ═══════════════════╣

This man was more than met the eye. She jumped and dodged his kick, huffing heavily after she met the edge of the roof, crumbling dust falling over the edge like snowflakes of brown.

She didn't want to hurt him, she truly didn't. But he had to know his place! With a heavy intake of air she jumped towards him, landing a upper kick banging down on his shoulder, her small skimpy shorts were very useful in this situation, she thanked her skankiness now, however her stockings didn't quite agree as they ripped.

He wasn't trying to hurt her, but she was. At least slow him down some. With another heavy breath she came to jump over his tall figure and landed a blow on his shoulder blade, seeing the hood waver a bit more. Who was this man?She tried to land another blow but her foot slipped on some loose gravel.

"Cazzo" she muttered under her breath.

УѺṲℜ
ĦℰÅℜ✞❣

Atticus Nanashi

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:56 pm
User Image

╔══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╗

As he felt the blows hit him, his body feeling a little bit of pain as his hood feel, almost showing his Identity. As he got up, he brushed a strain hair from his face. As he smiled, he didn't turn toward her as his robes fell off. His old pants from when he fought Zeus showed below him. As his muscular back was shown, so did the halo that was tattooed on his back.

The tattoo wasn't normal to regular angels. The halo was given to him by the old Lord of the Gods, Arigane which aloud him to travel from the land of the dead to the land of the living. As it glowed, it showed all of his glorious victories against dark lords, titans, and even his own siblings. As he sighed softly, he turned, a bright light appearing behind him as he crossed his arms, his tribal tattoo glowing with dark aura as he spoke,"You passed my test, Vicky...how I missed training you when you were young. I chose you out of all my apprentices because I see a strong warrior. Go a protect the realms from it's hours of darkness. Protect my family and stay strong..Listen to your Heart."

As he smiled, his body began to disappear, along with most of his blades besides one. As the light began to dim, the man's face appeared which he knew that she would recognize him. His scars, his beard, his eyes where all the same. He waved his hand, whispering,"Good-bye and Good luck", as he disappeared completely, leaving behind his old sword for her to use. The sword was his legendary Vlad Tepes

╚══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:55 pm
User Image

ℒℑ$✞€ℕ
Ṱϴ

She could feel herself crying now. a single tear dripping through her one good eye, while the other still bandaged. "No..." she murmured quietly, her heart quickening its pace. "NO!" Her voice rose as she ran to him, her cheeks glimmering in the sun, her eyes red. "Atticus, don't leave me behind! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HERE ALL ALONE! I HAVE SUFFERED SO MANY NIGHTS WITH SUCH PAIN INFLICTING MY HEART! CAN'T YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?! CAN'T YOU SEE THE SCARS ON MY FACE AND THE GAUZE ON MY EYE? WHY MUST YOU BE SO CRUEL, ONLY COMNG TO ME AFTER I'VE BEEN SO BRUTALLY HARMED!" Her voice strained now, her anxious sighs mixing with her anger as she saw him leave. "Cazzo" she muttered as she fell to her knees, "fotterla!" Her chest heave din and out, tear staining the tips of her boots as she approached the blade. Kneeling down she picked it up and observed it, flipping it over, scrutinizing its every detail, loathing this piece of metal to replace such an amazing man.

She had once an intimate feeling towards her mentor. She loved him, his way of speaking, doing things, and especially how he treated the women. Although some nights he smelled of thick liquor and cheap perfume he was always a saint in Victorianna's eyes. She was regretful in the least to have not been more amorous of him sooner, because now he left her.

All alone on a rooftop crying like a child. She looked at the sword on more time before walking to retrieve her two katanas and scarf. After placing the scarf onto her neck comfortably she hooked both katanas in their designated places, holding the new blade like an artifact of some ancient civilization. What was she going to do with it now? Grumbling softly she stuffed it into her pocket, the fabric tearing softly to make room for this new weapon.

With a gentle sigh she climbed down from the rooftop and landed gracefully on a bale of hay, thankful some Italians still remained very agricultural in their ways. She patted down herself as some rogue hay decided to climb up into her scarf. With a blunt nod she began to walk down to the city. 'You passed my test, Vicky...He hasn't called me Vicky in forever...' "good luck, Atticus you're some leg puller alright, I just wish you would spend some time with the 'strong warrior' then. If he can be alive just as good as I can why can't he protect his own family? And what's left of his family anyway?" Victorianna muttered quietly to herself, looking at the sword briefly. "And I wonder what you can do....little blade."

УѺṲℜ
ĦℰÅℜ✞❣

Atticus Nanashi

Translation: ******** you  

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:13 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image
User Image

ރ"On the surface, they can still indulge in all their earthly horrors"

"so it is true then" said Nemo from the shadows and stepped out to show his face "i had wished Atticus Nanashi's death had only been a rumor ... he was a good man" he said as he exhaled deeply then looked at her "i doubt you remember me, but i know who you are ... Miss Esposito, only you were much younger and still learning from Atticus"

"to live in the bosom of the sea! There I recognize no master! There I am free!"ރ

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:34 pm
User Image

ℒℑ$✞€ℕ
Ṱϴ

"Que? I deeply apologize sir, but I don't believe I have had the pleasure of your acquaintance messere...?" She bite her lower lip, unsure of how to finish the sentence. In truth she had never met this man, nor had she remembered ever seeing this man before.

But then again, the man who had tried to rape her was- no, this man wore a turban, he wasn't bald. She looked at him, perplexed but then sighed. "Atticus was a great mentor, and it was an honor- no, a privilege to work for him. I am glad that we share the same kind of feelings towards him." She inhaled again, swallowing as the image of Atticus faded in her mind, never to be grasped, never to be seen again. 'How does he know me? Has he been some sort of friend of Atticus'? Who knows, however I may find some solace in him for the time being.'

"Please messere, it is quite inconvenient to speak of such a saint on these roads. Let me take you to my home so we can speak in peace."

УѺṲℜ
ĦℰÅℜ✞❣

James Ambrose

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:58 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image
User Image

"very well ... and to clarify, my name is Nemo ... Captain Nemo, and it is an honor to meet you again" he said with a kind smile and he let out his arm "please ... lead the way, i'm not due at the Creed castle for another day so i might as well explore the sights with Atticus's protege"

"to live in the bosom of the sea! There I recognize no master! There I am free!"ރ

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:14 pm
User Image

ℒℑ$✞€ℕ
Ṱϴ

"Ah, Captain Nemo...Has a nice ring to it" Victorianna said as she began to walk, glancing at the newfound blade occasionally, trying hard not to think about the history it may have had.

"So messere Nemo, please tell me...why are you in Italy? The weather isn't quite so favorable, and for a man wearing a turban, I would assume you are cold-blooded, no?"

УѺṲℜ
ĦℰÅℜ✞❣

James Ambrose

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:32 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image
User Image

Nemo chuckled as he heard her comment about his turban as he walked with her "oh no ma'me ... you see i was born in India but raised as a member of the British Empire, this turban is part of the heritage i once had, the culture i belong to ... even though i left all that behind after my family died i still keep my culture to honor my family" he said nodding slowly "as for why i am here, i received a message on my ship that the leader of this country wishes to speak with me ... though i don't concern myself with matters of this world ... i decided to meet for the sake of the memory of Mr. Nanashi ... he kept saying i needed to come up for air more, and i kept to my ship more than other people" he said with a half smile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:58 pm
User Image

ℒℑ$✞€ℕ
Ṱϴ

Victorianna nodded, smiling softly, heritage was the only bind between man and his ancestry. Now if only she had one as well, this new blade she received may have been something as well, but she was not sure.

"The leader of this country? My messere Nemo, you must be quite the man to have an audience with the grand Pope! Or at least, I think it was the Pope who was in charge of Italy before...things change so quickly, I can never keep up," Victorianna swatted the air, as if ti push away the questioning she had. After all, she never really knew the difference between king and presidents before.

Within a few minutes and nearly a mile walked she approached a small set buildings and unlocked it with a small metal key, the door creaked open and Victorianna raised her arm to gesture Nemo in, nodding graciously as he did so.

"Well, this is my abode, please make yourself comfortable Messere Nemo. I know this isn't like a ship, but please sit down. Would you like a beverage? Tea, Whiskey, Rum, or anything else?"

УѺṲℜ
ĦℰÅℜ✞❣

James Ambrose

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:21 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image
User Image

"just tea thank you" he said with a smile as he sat down in a nearby chair and gazed at her home "well furnished for someone to the Assassin's Creed ... not many i have met had such luxuries, nor even a place to call home ... i must say i'm impressed" he said as nodding to himself "no i believe that i'm due with the new leader of the Creed ... after all they've seemed to have proclaimed themselves keepers of the peace in Italy if i'm not mistaken ... they've been for near two hundred years" he said as he pulled his sword and scabbard from his sash and put it next to him on a table 'i should know' he thought to himself "perhaps one day you might see the Nautilus ... i created it myself, the very first metal ship that can travel both on the sea and beneath it, i call it a 'submersible' ... one of my many inventions, but as of now it serves as 'home' to me"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:00 pm
User Image

ℒℑ$✞€ℕ
Ṱϴ

Victorianna smiled and left to her kitchen, returning with a small black mug steaming with tea. "I do not know which tea you are most at home with, but this is Italy's finest Black tea, just shipped from India perhaps a month ago? I do not know, someone had gifted it to me, leaving a package at my doorstep one early morning. Anyway, drink up Messere, I wish to know of everything your wise eyes have encountered. Please tell me of this rich history of yours."

She sat herself down opposite Nemo and overlapped one leg over the other, placing both palms on her knees, watching Nemo intently.

УѺṲℜ
ĦℰÅℜ✞❣

James Ambrose

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:50 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image
User Image

Nemo smiled as he took the tea but grew suspicious of how it was sent to her and put the tea down and got out a strange device and put it in the tea, it seemed to show it harmless because he put it away and took a sip "forgive me, but if anyone were to put tea upon my doorstep i would check to see if there were traces of poison especially in a time and city of killers, luckily whoever sent it had no intention of murder" he said as he took another sip "i've seen too much mia signora for one lifetime ... war, death, destruction ... it is this reason the Nautilus is my home, this reason why my faith in the human race is diminished ... all i have now are my crew, my ship, and my science"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:38 pm
User Image

ℒℑ$✞€ℕ
Ṱϴ

She nodded, listening to his words carefully. "What I meant Messere was not what you thought it meant. When i say doorstep I mean a secret caravan near the docks. And when i mean when someone had gifted it to me, I mean that I had bought it myself. I only purchase from the most noble of Assassins working as merchants in their downtime. Relax Messere, it isn't poisonous, and if it were I sincerely hope you have a god to believe in. It is what Americans or so far I've heard from Atticus called 'lingo or 'slang'. It is merely a play on words, codes in other means." She chuckled lightly, placing a fist to her lips as she did so. Her jokes weren't the best, nor were they as light and harmless as she had believed, it was still her own form of relieving herself of seriousness.

"You must be wondering why I have a home in the Streets of the Eagle Messere Nemo, you see, no one knows who I actually am. They see me as some sort of courtesan bounty hunter whose only way to get money is by doing the most immoral jobs. Otherwise they do not care much for me. After all, with this gauze on my eye it makes me untouchable for now, eh?" She laughed again, lighter now but still filled with the same spirit.

УѺṲℜ
ĦℰÅℜ✞❣

James Ambrose

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:29 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image
User Image

"it seems as time goes by, people never say what they mean" Nemo said breathing in "times have changed since i lived above the surface ... two hundred years of change and yet darkness roams the streets of every Realm" he said looking at her "you've never been outside of Italy have you? the other Realms hold great mystery ... and danger ... each one another world, another time ... some years in the future others deep into the past ... each of them, always in peril ... there's even rumors of a League of Extraordinary Gentleman wanting to protect the realms as your teacher did ... if this be true, then mankind isn't as doomed as i thought before" he said with a smile and nodded

"untouchable perhaps ... but maybe for others: pitied ... though many hearts coat in darkness, a light of kindness always shines through in a small fractions of those hearts ... it is said that is how hero's came to be in the Realms"

Italy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff