Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Italy
Plains of Villa Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:31 pm
King smiled "please challenge me, the answer is the letter E" he seen the rider and smiled "another Assassin I assume?" then seen Crya glare at him "it's ok I know you've been hurt I have to but I was to be happy"

(*whew* I put a lot into that post)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:41 pm
User ImageȘҕȧɴѳȧ Ȑɑʊɍɏɱ

"All people with power never fail to abuse it, even those with good intentions"

۩۞۩ ----- ӍɑșϮєɍ Ѧʂȿɑʂȿɨɳ ----- ۩۞۩

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shanoa seemed to be getting mixed feelings about her approach. Something about Ambrose seemed off, she sensed a magical aura around him. "Yes I am another assassin, would you happen to know any news from the Castle?" she asked King, noticing he was the only one not completely suspiscious of her, unless he had an excellent poker face to hide his suspiscion.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

۩۞۩ ----- Ӫɍʠϵӷ ѳӻ Σҁҫʟ϶ʂɨɑ ----- ۩۞۩

"Muori col tuo orgoglio, per quanto vale... Requiescat in pace."

Desmond Belmont

Fashionable Lunatic

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:51 pm
King smiled "Ciao I am afraid I am not yet an Assassin, but after this I'm heading to the Creed" his white robes billowed as he took his hood off I'm "I am King Sage nice to meet you"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:00 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I Guard the people in this realm, with a sword in one hand ..."

"you have a cocky attitued, but yes that is the correct answer" he said with a straght fact "one must have humility above all else, so to learn this i increase the amount of riddles to seven, which is the amount i will always ask should anyone else wish to ask for my blessing" he said as he thought of another riddle "alright ... here's my next one to ask you: it cannot be seen, cannot be felt, cannot be heard, cannot be smellet ... it lies behind stars, around hills, and in empty holes it fills ... it comes fast and follows after, ends life, and kills laughter" he said, it was a dark riddle, but King's attitued riled him up and compleatly ignored the lady's question he was so upset that someone would even want to act like that to anyone

"... and a staff in the other"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Desmond Belmont

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:02 pm
User ImageȘҕȧɴѳȧ Ȑɑʊɍɏɱ

"Pleasure to meet you King, my name is Shanoa Raurym. But you may call me Shanoa if you wish." she returned the introduction gesture in kind, bowing lightly from atop her horse. Shanoa pondered about King, not an assassin yet suffiecent knowledge of who to spot one. "Then shall I accompany you? I am heading towards the Creed as well." she asked, hoping to travel in numbers.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:06 pm
King smiled "yes madam i will accompany you, but I need to finish these riddles, and umm may I ask what castle you mean?" King heard the riddle and pondered for a few minutes "thanks for increasing the difficulty, the answer is space"  

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:14 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

Ambrose actualy smiled at the question "no ... it is 'the dark', thats strike one" he said as he shook his head "next one: what cannot exist once you say its name?"

(the riddle that answered the Dark was in the book: 'the Hobbit')  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:30 pm
User ImageȘҕȧɴѳȧ Ȑɑʊɍɏɱ

Shanoa listened to the pair solve and give riddles. "The castle where you get initiated into the Creed? You do know where it is right?" she replied, sighing. Hoping this recruit was not as dull as he seemed to be.

Desmond Belmont

Fashionable Lunatic

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:51 pm
King ran up a tree because he wanted to swing on the branches "hmmm is the answer nothing?" he then jumped down right in front of the girl on the horse "oh sorry my the castle must have been bulit after my fathers...death" he paused "I have a question you wouldn't happen to have an extra pair of hidden blades on you would ya?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:22 pm
User ImageȘҕȧɴѳȧ Ȑɑʊɍɏɱ

"Oh, I am sorry for your loss." Shanoa said, frowning when King said his father died. She then went through her satchel which was attached to the horses saddle and pulled out a hidden blade. "Here, I found this while in Venezia, its an older model but still works." she answered smiling as she handed him the device.

Desmond Belmont

Fashionable Lunatic

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:28 pm
King smiled and put the blade around his wrist "it works just as fine as as any. would you like to stand or something?" he asked smiling at her he walked to the side for her hand to help her off horse "I'll help you off"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:23 am
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

"the answer is 'Silence', strike two" he said realy starting to doubt King's ability to realy be strong of mind, or even clever, but he did have four riddles left. seeing the other assassin wanting to go to the castle he pondered about who she was, seemed kind and figured King may fancy her so he desided to wait until they were situated before continuing

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Desmond Belmont

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:24 pm
User ImageȘҕȧɴѳȧ Ȑɑʊɍɏɱ

"I would like to dismount yes. Thank you!" Shanoa replied, taking hold of Kings hand. As she stepped foot on the road, she took hold of her horses reins."Did I interupt something important?' she asked, first looking to King and then Ambrose.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:55 pm
King smiled at her "kinda I have to answer four more riddles to get the blessing of the god of wisdom...hey I just rlized mr. God of Wisdom that Dark one could be double answer... I mean space is past the stars is fills holes and you can't breathe in space so it kills and kills laughter" he looked at the god puzzled "okay fine I'll admit I'm better at battle stratgy then riddles..."  

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:03 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

"its Ambrose" he said to King but didnt say anything about his retort, the riddles he read from one of his many books had that as the answer "although i supose i can give you a relitively easy one: I weaken all the men for hours each day, i show you strange visions when you are away, i take you by night, by day take you back, none suffer to have me, but do from my lack ... what am i?"

Italy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces