Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Memories of Mokona

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:18 pm
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Lorina Lunahart
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •
Lorina looked up at SivRaxt sheepishly. Hesitantly, she nodded, feeling a bit embarrassed. She felt very light headed.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:32 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
~SivRaxt Nanashi~
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

~The Translucent Gentlemen~

As he saw her get a little light headed, he went up to her, picking her up with both arms and smiles brightly, walked to the Small Island to relax.

User Image

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:32 pm
User Image

???

Young man enters the Beach and start walking around. He started to remember he and Hinata went to the beach to celebrate the victories from Fourth Shinobi War with their friends. He notice the clams, he smiled. "Heh... Hinata-sama loves to design this." He said as he pick 5 of them up and he pulled out his yellow orange Wayfinder he got from his cousin in his 18th birthday.
User Image
He pulled out green and blue wayfinder for Hinata and Kiba.
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"She understands what Wayfinder symbols, but she might make Thalassa shells for good luck." He said to blue and green wayfinder and put it back to his bag. He walks around the beach as the sky shines with sunlight, until he sees something. "Heartless... now what." He said in harsh tone and summoned his Oblivion Keyblade and ran to Secret Cave to follow them.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:30 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice walked by the beach to clear her mind and looking at her angel wing necklace from her stepmother. She watching the twilight turn into night sky as the light falls and feel the light touches her face like light particle touches Holy Angel body. "Shikaku no... Tenshi." She whispered as she prays until she saw portal on her right. Alice look at it until strong hand with cloth covered her mouth as she inhaled it and she passed out. "Alice-chan!" Luna cried but she passed out as she feel sleeping potion. Templar kidnapped Alice to portal back to Italy in their Guard Wall to prison Angel of Assassin.  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:15 pm
User Image
╔══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╗

User Image

╚══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╝

As he ran to the beach, Drake held Athena over his arms, holding her like a husband would do for his new bride. He ran onto the beach, slowinf down in which he feel from hitting a rock on his foot. He turned himself around, making sure Athena wouldn't get hurt and he landed hard on the sand, hurting a little,"O-o-o-Ouch..."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:18 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image

When they hit the ground she winced at bit then looked at Drake and put her hand on his cheek. " Are you okay?" She said as she slide off him a bit so just her legs were on him. Athena took a look around and gasped a little. " It's so pretty!" She said in aww.

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image

User Image

As he blushed deeply, he noticed that she was ontop of him which made him forget about the pain in his back. He looked around, seeing the beauty of the beach in which he saw a shack, knowing that it'd be best to sleep there for the night,"I-i-i-I'm ok, Athena. Are you?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:48 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image

Athena nodded and stood up. She gazed out at the water and smiled happily at drake. " This is amazing!" Athena said as she dropped to her knees beside him and hugged him "Thank you so much for bringing me here."

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:53 pm
User Image

User Image

He blushed deeply, feeling her arms wrap around him for a hug in which he knew she'd like it here. As he laid there, letting her hug him, Drake felt a strange feeling in his spine, it felt like it was stretching. He looked at the shack again and he smiled, needing some rest,"Can you take me to the Shack? I need some rest."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:03 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image

Athena nodded and picked him up a little slower than usual. He seemed to feel heavier. She took him to the shack and opened the door then set him down on the bed. " I'll be back soon, I think I'm going to walk the shore for a while. Kay?"

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:11 pm
User Image

User Image

As he smiled, nodding at what she said. As he blushed deeply as he looked up at her, seeing how beautiful she was. He blushed as he picked himself up, kissing her cheek before falling back down, covering his whole body with the blanket to not show any red marks on his person,"I-i-i-I don't mind...h-h-h-have fun."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:25 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image

Athena blushed a bit and smiled at him. " See you later." Athena walked slowly out of the shack and down to the edge of the shore. She took off her shoes and stuck her feet in the cool salt water. It felt so nice to be in her own element. She breathed in the salt air breeze and smiled, closing her eyes. She walked out farther until the water was about half way up her calf. She walked a around in the water still with her eyes closed.

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:48 pm
User Image

User Image

As he groaned from the pain in his back. He felt his body get bigger within the blankets, his hair getting a little longer in which he heard ripping sounds on his clothes, watching them fall off which made him blush dearly when re remembered Athena will be seeing him later. He looked at his body, seeing how it was not hairy which he was greatful for yet he had not clothes on which made him worried. He blushed deeply, trying to find some clothes in which he could so he kept his body covered with the blanket, trying his hardest to try and change back,"T-t-This is so bad..."
His eyes grew wide, noticing how his voice changed a little, his voice becoming lowered which he just shook, wondering why this change was happening.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:18 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image

By the time she was out of the water the sun was starting to set and she just had to wake Drake to come and watch it. She picked up her shoes and walked to the shack opening the door happily. " Drake come and watch the sun set with me, It's so....amazing. " When she walked in she saw a person taller than the little Drake and was covered by a blanket. She cursed under her breath and sighed. " Damn it, not again."

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers