List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Talos raised an eyebrow at what the dark entity said, At this point all he could understand was gibberish that had no weight to them."Really, If they're so tough then why the hell are they sending some half baked naruto rip off to fight me?"He said insulting him Blackstar further with an insult that would be beyond him and couldn't help but chuckle at their reaction towards his statement."Is they what they tell you now and days? Ha, Figures that they would try to say something like that.."Talos said not bothering to go out of his way to explain how he can do such a thing, They would find out the hard way sooner or later. Smirking as his words pushed Blackstar to recklessly rush at him causing Talos to further insult him into a state of rage, But he decided not to at the moment and figure waiting for another chance would be more suitable."Because she's not involved idiot."He said as he swung his arm towards the blade leading them to believe that he was going to block it but instead the his arm would slam into the blade causing him to purposely cut himself as Tsubaki would only be able to go a quarter of the way in. Talos showed no surprise nor any sort of emotion that lead them to believe that he was actually hurt as he still wore that smirk."Don't celebrate just because i let you hit me."He said as he sent an electrical current of 50,000 Volts, The equivalent of being hit by a taser through Tsubaki and hit Blackstar, Electrocuting them both. After he did this he pulled his arm out of Tsubaki and would deliver Blackstar a skull shattering uppercut to the chin if he was still immobilized by the attack he made, Should it land, It would send the both of them half a Kilometer in the air from the swing, And if that were to happen he would grab a piece of the fencing that surrounded him and electrify it to the point it start to glow red hot and cackled electricity on its own and toss it at him while he was still in Mid-Air. Should he recover from the electric shock and dodge his uppercut he would combo the failed swipe with a sharp elbow to the forehead along with a sharp kick to the right ribs to launch him a few meters. All his attacks had considerable weight to them, Currently it would feel like someone swinging a heavy metallic bat at them.

Sakuya continued wait in line as she had been doing ever since she followed Talos's instructions, She fidgeted as she waited still feeling somewhat "Naked" since she was in place that she never been to before as well as with she had never met before. She was also a little paranoid that whoever was fight Talos might not be alone, And also might come after her, Though she didn't know what would be the reason they would try anyway, Though Talos never really gave her a proper answer on why he brought her back from the dead causing her to fidget a little more as she continued to wait in line as it thinned out.What's so important with me anyway..She thought herself trying to remember if there was something she did that could have attracted her to him, But whenever she tried to remember through the deeper parts of her mind she was suddenly was gifted a head splitting headache that nearly caused her to cry out in pain. Before she could try to figure out what just happened a voice spoke out to her from the stores counter."Excuse me miss but are you alright?"The voice said revealing a slender man with long blonde hair that was tied up in ponytail looking at her, The man's figure was well rounded with a charismatic charm lingering around him, the only thing that seemed off about him was his pitch black eyes. The man continued to stare at her with a calm and sincere smile as he waited for her to answer his question."Ah, Sorry mister. I'm fine."She said feeling a little flustered for attracting attention in a way like that, But the man didn't seem to mind as he utter an amused chuckle as he replied."It's quite alright, I'm just glad that you seem to be alright. Now then what can i get you?"He asked curious on what her order might be to which she replied."Uh, Two Sea-Salt Icecream please."She said not making eye contact with the man since still felt a little flustered. The man gave a small nod to her order and went to fetch the Sea-Salt Icecream bars from the freezer next to him and and pulled them out and exchanged them with the Munny that Sakuya placed on the counter while he went to fetch her order."It was a plesure doing business with you m'lady."The man joked and watched Sakuya run off back towards where Talos was with the two popsicles in her hands.User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:18 am
Black☆Star and Tsubaki Nakatsukasa

User Image

We are Shinigami Assassins taking your evil soul...

Finding out the Enchanted Blade only cut a quarter of his arm, Black Star cared less about Talos mention Mitsuki is not involved. He is getting real angry, "That witch may be heroine, but she is strong faith in Gods, murdered or not. No wonder Shinigami and rest of gods cared about her," he states about her faith with Gods. Out of nowhere, an electrical curren to 50,000 Volts hits both meister and weapon, causing Tsubaki and Darkness to scream, Black Star just grunt before they sent through the air, Black Star purposely let go of Tsubaki's Enchanted Blade. Gain the brutal injury as Talos elbowed him on his forehead and kick to his right ribs, that send Black Star down the the ground. However, his lips curved with a snicker.
Behind Talos, something slit his throat without the presence to be known and quickly dash away from him, it revealed to be Tsubaki's human form with ninjato, she and her late brother swap their shadow demon weapon souls. Ninjato revealed to be her late kishin-egg brother, Nakatsukasa Masamune. Since the town grew dark, Tsubaki use her Darkness as her indigo eyes glows, and her dark aura appear around her, she grip Ninjato Mode. Her demonic eyes pierce through at Talos, like she will devour his heart and left him to die.

... the shadows never lies Kishin

Evil Souls Collected: 10/100

Fiendish Az
wolf of warriors

Black Star Tsubaki Darkness

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:06 pm
User Image
                                          The Unbounded ‹⊰ TALOS ⊱›

++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?

With: Blackstar and Tsubaki
                                          Condition: Stable.
                                          Energy Output Level: 0.13%

++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          Profile: Link
                                          True Form:Inactive
                                          Threat Level:Incalculable
                                          Allegiance:None

+++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Care:An interesting development?
                                          Notice:None
                                          Active Theme:Attentent Hards Proelio
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Talos watched as his attack struck him as he wanted, The elbow blow was enough to stun him to give him enough time to land the heavy blow to his ribs with a swift kick allowing him to watch Blackstar crumple to the ground smiling as he had a very dangerous idea that could ultimately plant a seed of doubt that could change how he perceived everything."Are you jealous of her fame? Of course you are, How can not be when your shadowed by someone who has only done a quarter of the effort you've done in your lifetime, Thats pretty unfair isn't it? I think it is.."Talos said telling Blackstar that it was unfair for him who has been putting so much effort into his work only to be overshadowed by someone who didn't even do a quarter of what he had done."You want to know why? It's because she's their favorite while you're just a nobody, They don't care about your existence just like most Humans and they see everyone as expendable assets that they control to whatever they want. Don't believe?"Talos asked not minding the approaching slash to his throat." You're listening to the Shinigami aren't you? Your doing just what he wants you to like a mindless puppet on strings. That must feel horrible huh? Trust me, I know what it's like to be blinded by an illusion."Talos said before Tsubaki shut him up by slitting his throat which he didn't seem that found of when he fliched at the pain that overcame him suddenly, Though he still stood there as if it was nothing but something minor which it wasn't as blood continued to spray out of his neck, Though the flow blood suddenly stopped coming out of the wound that was on his neck as Talos smirked as he used his free hand to pinch at the starting point of his wound before suddenly ripping it off as if was nothing but a band aid, The wound around his neck was no longer there but was hanging off the tips of his fingers as it was pinched down, The wound looked like it was in a 2D plane making the thinness seem like paper."An A for effort."Talos said in joking tone as he seemed to brush the ability he had just shown them as something that casual to him and walked towards Blackstar and stomped his foot on his back to pin him down, As he was doing this the electric energy crackled around the wound that Blackstar made around his arm causing the electric energy to replace the lost matter Organic and Inorganic making his arm as good as new seemingly erase the effects of him being slashed on the arm."I think..I've been too soft on you guys, I've been constantly trying to ignore you guys the best i can but now you're bringing the fight to me, I've been way too tolerant your attempts to slow me down and now i think is a good day to start Punishing you guys."Talos said telling the trio that he had lost his patience in being tolerable to their attempts to slow him down, Now he was going to show them the price for their actions starting with them."I'll start with you.."Talos said coldly to Blackstar as he slapped the sticker like wound on the back of his shoulder to transmit the pain and the loss of flesh to him causing the wound to melt into Blackstar's body and merge with it to become an actual wound that Blackstar should feel instantly."But why stop there?"Talos continued with a sadistic smile as the hair on the back of both Tsubaki and Blackstar would raise as the area started to generate more electricity than the bolts of lightning that were arcing off of Talos's body lighting up the area around him and Blackstar to stop Tsubaki from getting to close to either of them, Not to mention the bolts of electricity that were springing to life around the backyard making loud cracks in the air which would minimalized the amount of Darkness she could use at the moment due to the light that would be generated from the electricity as if Talos planned the charade before they arrived."50,000 volts probably felt nasty to you right? What about 60,000?"Talos said as he would press down harder on his back to continue pinning him down while generating 60,000 volts of electric energy down onto Blackstar's body.User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:28 pm

User Image

Black Star slowly regain conscious, he was about to talk back, but grunt from Talos step his foot on his back, yet got wounded by Talos' wound place on his shoulder. Tsubaki look shock and about to rescue her meister, but the electricity made her stop, Darkness growl at Talos action, "That fool, that will bring out of the light," he alert her, causing the light to shine, Tsubaki cover her eyes and retreat to shadow to avoid to get burn. Black Star found out their plan back fired, he was about to get killed by 60,000 volts, suddenly the time begin to slow down from another female figure increase her speed and use divine thunder infuse with her right foot to kick Talos' stomach, then rescue Black Star by grabbing him. She pull out silver disc and throw it at Talos' body to devour his power. Black Star turn his head and stunned, found out his savior is no other then Mitsuki, "Witch!" he shouts, then sting from volts and injuries. Mitsuki look at him in sympathy, and take the volt out of him by Raijin's power, "Chibiterasu-kun and Kokoro-chan will treat your injuries, I remove the volts out of your body," she told him as she cloak herself with thunder and lightning, gift of Raijin, she set him down as Chibiterasu and Kokoro comes out of the pouch to turn into human form, they begin to treat him with medicine.
Mitsuki sees Tsubaki hiding in the shadow, she absorbs lightning to get her out of the shadow. Tsubaki walk out and approach Black Star, then look at Mitsuki with a smile, "Thank you Mitsuki-san," she thank her and help two wolves. Mitsuki smiles back at Demon Shadow Weapon, then refocus on Talos as she draw out Genesis that is cloak with Raijin's divine lightning.

Fiendish Az
wolf of warriors

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:52 am
User Image

With: Blackstar, Tsubaki and Mitsuki
                                          Energy Output Level: 0.13%

Out..Of..Care:
                                          Active Theme:Attentent Hards Proelio
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Talos watched as the lightning kept them at bay allowing him to stomp Blackstar's spine in, Or would of if Mitsuki didn't interfere and take Blackstar away from him kick at his stomach with an kick infused with Divine lightning, Though he shrugged the kick off due to the fact he didn't feel any weight from the blow nor was he affected by the lightning due to the fact that was already emitting lightning of his own. Then he noticed the silver disc that she tossed at him.Oh, Thats a pretty lethal weapon..Talos admitted, Feeling the Mana in the air being pulled towards it like some sort of vacuum, However Talos had nothing to fear from it as he raised his hand to catch it like a frisbee."I have no clue where you got such a dangerous thing but i feel like it was your trump card in order to level the playing field. But sadly for you.."Talos started to say as he showed no signs of any ill effect while holding the dangerous item in his hands which could be seen visually as lightning continued to cackle around him."I don't play By the rules Reality has set in.. Because of this, This is why i'm so confident"Talos said as he dropped the silver disk as he started to walk towards them showing no hint of worry as the electricity intensified to startling extreme as the bolts of lightning that crackled around them now were twice the size they were originally, Each bolt capable of inflecting 110,000 Volt worth of electricity to anyone unlucky enough to get shocked by them."But i realize that it's not fun if i can't sweat a little when making some effort..So i'll continue to hold back.."Talos said as he dropped the his smile all together as he coldly looked at Blackstar and said to him."See? Once again she's hogging all the glory, That must be so infuriating to deal with..Why are you not doing anything to stop her?"He asked continuing to twist Blackstars perspective on how he should view her."After all, She hasn't even acknowledged you as a rival either, She just like the gods that puppeteer her is downgrading your existence, She sees you as a person that needs saving and nothing elses.."Talos said before he suddenly teleported using the electric current as some sort of railway allowing him to slip behind most of them and appear behind Chibiterasu while giving a cold glare as he grabbed the pup by the scruff of his neck and began electrocuting the dog showing no mercy to even a child like deity like Chibiterasu."Turn to charcoal you mangy mutt.."He said as he would continue to increase the level of Voltage until he could fry the dog into an unrecognizable corpse The current level is 60,000 Volts. Before they could react to fight him the electricity around them would take shape transforming themselves into electrified versions of Talos's current form which resulted in the creation of three copies to surround them, One would already begin to attack Mitsuki whether she was prepared to fight or not, While another one would start going after Tsubaki and Blackstar by making a karate chop like move towards them, Both clones demonstrated speeds and reflexes acute to their element. The third one however stood there standing still as it seemed to be waiting for something.

Sakuya continued up the hill noticing the light show within the cloak of night, Seeing the lights flicker like that caused her to feel very nervous, Nearly to the point where she wanted to head back, but where, Talos was the only person she knew that was actually being nice to her in this timeline but she didn't forget about the icecream man who was also friendly to her, however she wasn't so sure if he was actually being nice or simply facking it to get her Munny."I really do hope he's okay.."Sakuya muttered to herself as she continued to hold the two popsicles in her hands tightly as she continued to make her way upward to see Talos and hand him his share.User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:07 am

surprised rigin()/pre10/87fd/th/pre/i/2011/076/9/7/baby_blue_dragon_by_pipsqueak09-d3bu3wx.jpg" class="user_img" alt="User Image" />

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
✦¤✧¤✦¤✧¤✦¤✧ Simon Xanatos ✧¤✦¤✧¤✦¤✧¤✦
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"My mom is one of the strongest warriors in the world ..."

it a flash of light, a keyblade spun out of a portal over where the lightning was about to electrocute Chibiterasu and caused the bolt to be attracted to the metal in the keyblade which spun like a boomerang towards Simon in his Keyblade Armor who was dashing towards the third Talos. just before he got within a foot of a distance between himself and Talos, he caught the Keyblade and struck at him sending both the hit and electricity at Talos if it was a direct hit. jumping back a bit, Simon got in a fighting stance and glared at Talos "you don't seem to fight fair, and you wonder why we all hate you Talos ... some more than others" Simon said gripping his keyblade tighter "especially in my time, your the most despised thing in the realms ... whats left of them anyway" he said as above them, a thunder cloud started to form. Suddenly a bolt of lightning struck the ground and Merle appeared in the spot where it struck, his whole body crackling with blue lightning

"... And my dad's one of the most intelligent guys ever known,
I am both"

MikuHinata1

Fiendish Az

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:52 am

User Image

Chibiterasu continue to heal Black Star by giving him Travel Charm, and healing medicine. Black Star allow Child of Sun treat him, he glare at Talos, "I still view her as rival, but if this wasn't for her saving my a**, I will glad I have a chance to surpass the Gods," he states, yet still in rage of Mitsuki. Mitsuki look at Talos, she wonder how did he get so strong, "Strange silver disc suppose to drain his magic, but why does he brush it off," she thought, yet unexpected happen as she, Kokoro, Tsubaki, Issun, and Black Star saw him behind Chibiterasu as he scream. Mitsuki quickly cover her mouth in horror, "Chibiterasu-kun!" she cried out, Kokoro and Tsubaki grew enrage of this. Before they can do anything, they witness the figures of lightning, Mitsuki quickly use Fujin's blessing of the wind to cut off lightning clone, she hear both Japanese Gods and Miku to hold Talos because of Simon arrival, just in time. Chibiterasu collaps as Kokoro and Issun caught him on time, "Chibiterasu!" she cried, "Chibi!" Issun cried of Son of Celestial Brush Goddess of Sun. Mitsuki rush to both Black Star and Chibiterasu, she use her bless of Sukuna-Biko-Na, Japanese God of Medicine, Healing and Brewing of Sake, to heal both Black Star and Chibiterasu from Talos' attack. Tsubaki look at Mitsuki, "Thank goodness for your healing power," she said in relieved smile. Mitsuki smiles at her, then look at Simon puzzled, "Did Hatsune-sama sent you here?" she ask him, while continue to heal both. Black Star slowly got up, then look at Simon, "Watch out for his power, he's a lot powerful then we encounter," he warn him, Mitsuki look at Black Star as she place her hand on her chest to gently push him down, while healing him, "Y-You are not yet healed," she told him in concern of his health. Black Star slap her hand off of him, he glare at her, "Shut up! Don't tell me what to do! And I don't need your assistant and be rescued, you stupid brat!! You destroy that God, that I suppose to defeat 3 years ago, but thanks to those b*stards and b*tch for not 'interfering' the timeline, I won't able to surpass a God and let them look upon me!!!" he yelled at her selfishly claiming he's suppose to defeat the Fox. Mitsuki stunned of his selfishness and called her "brat". Her body begin to shake as her white ears laid flat and her silver blue eyes starts to water, she starts to cry because of the verbal abuse she have experience. Tsubaki punch her meister's head, "Black Star! That's very rude, can't you appreciate her for healing you," she scold him as her ancient demonic nature revert back to normal. Black Star rub his head with a scowl at Tsubaki, "I don't care! I don't view that Witch as 'Heroine', she's a crybaby and weakling!!" he yelled at his weapon, Chibiterasu woken up with a groan, yet Black Star's loudness. Kokoro rub her temple in annoyance, "You are giving us a headache," she states.
Meanwhile, the silver discs reacting by flying towards to Talos like it's been magnet towards the evil. It revealed Mitsuki secretly use Magnetism, Celestial Brush Technique from Celestial Brush God of Magnetism Kyokugami, one silver disc with her tail to draw U shape to connect on the enemy she's thinking. It's planting on his back to rapidly eat his magic, giving Simon a chance to fight him.

Fiendish Az
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:42 pm
User Image

With: Tsubaki, Blackstar, Mitsuki, Simon and Merle
                                          Energy Output Level: 0%

Out..Of..Care:
                                          Active Theme:Sutoraiku futatsu
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Talos was caught off guard when a Keyblade came out of nowhere and draw the electricity he was using to electrocute the dog only to have it taken from him which started to piss him off by how they were so caring to a being like them, Half tempted to rip them apart his attention was suddenly drawn to Simon who rushed in and slashed at him with the electrified Keyblade, But Talos was able to move his umbrella that he was holding with his other hand to intercept the attack, But the electric energy was still able to transfer down to his body, But this shown to have little effect as Talos didn't even flinch due to the fact he was already demonstrating the use of manipulating electric energy. Talos looked at Simon as he tried to taunt him by saying it was rather unfair that he fought like this which caused him to smirk on how much he was integrated with the present society and responded."And who said that? Who were the ones who decided to say what and what's not fair hmm? Oh yes thats right, It's those lousy beings you seem to care so much about."Talos said in a cold tone rather still displeased with their attempts to stop him. He then heard about how much people hated him which surprisingly showed his sadistic smirk to disappear and replace with an actual frown for just quick moment."Well..Thats alright..I hate myself too."Talos said, And in that moment the scenery would change for just a moment for Simon, Everything around was melded into a gaussian blur making things very hard to perceive but it would be obvious that he was in some sort of forest, In front of him stood two figures seeming to have a conversation near what looked like a tree stump. One figure seemed to have a large belly with a slightly slim figure while the other seemed to be the size of a large child with horns though that would be about all he could see as in front of him a horrid shadow figure that took the form of a fox like beast and it was the only thing that wasn't blurred out and the most terrifying thing of all was that it seemed aware of Simon presence of wherever he was and was staring right at him excluding a malevolent aura that made Mab's weak in comparison, Enough so it was affecting the scenery around them causing shadows and darkness to twist and turn around him to the point it was desaturating everything around it, Draining all of color and life.
                                          User Image
                                          "The time for recollection isn't now, Begone with you.."It said in a cold and sharp tone like an icicle as Simon would suddenly find himself back in the backyard still in the same position as he was before as if nothing happened and time never moved forwards as Talos seemed like he just spoke something, which was the words that he had just said towards Simon before he suddenly experienced that event, No one would seem to noticed what had just taken place with Simon, With an expectation Talos who seemed to rub his head as it felt like someone just faintly brushed the bare skin of it causing him to give a faint shudder."..."Talos scratched his head and found a fly resting on top of it using his head as a platform to take a quick breather though the price was grim when tried to fly away and was electrocuted by the elerict current that surrounded Talos."Hmm..So the fact that you're here means that you're trying to change the future, Because of that you're probably trying something to take care of me with an unusual method am i right?"Talos asked partly aware of the reason that Simon showed up was rather odd to him."Alright, I'll be nice, I'll give you guys one chance to leave right now, If you leave i won't pursue you but if you don't, You'll regret not accepting my offer."Talos said suddenly saying he'll let them if they choose to do so which was rather odd of him. But unknowing to them he never intended to fight them due to the fact that Sakuya was still here, And he didn't want her to get in the crossfire. The electricity around Talos quelled to the point that he stopped using the electric energy due to the fact that Merle was around now, He figured if he were to still try and use electricity to fight it would go straight to him instead like a lightning rod, So he decided it was best to stop ahead.

Sakuya managed to to find her way through the night and see that there were three more people than the last time she was here, All of them seem to be showing the same type of hatred towards Talos which seemed to drew a bit of confusion towards her on why they seem to hate him so much. before continued the thought she quickly hid behind the house before she could get spotted by those on the backyard. Once she did this she let losse a sigh not looking beside her to check if anyone else was near her.User Image

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:09 am

Merle Pentragon

User Image

"i am Merle Pendragon, prince of Camelot"

Simon seemed starled at the figure he saw and shook his head trying to shake it off. when Talos said he wanted them to leave, to show them mercy, Merle seemed to get angry. his eyes crackled with blue lightning as he rushed towards Talos with lightning speed, which was litteral considering he was trailing electric sparks every movement he made, and drew his sword just in time for it to strike at Talos as a loud thunder-clap sounded when he stopped "you dare to offer mercy when in our time you have shown none, you murderer! my best friend suffered the worlds were nearly destroyed and magic died BECAUSE OF YOU!" he said as the blue lightning changed to purple as everything that it struck, rocks, blades of grass, and even a tree, started to emit a high pitched wailing and then suddenly exploded "maybe i should take a leaf from your book: kill someone you care about ... if you had a bloody heart i'd take a leaf from Rumpelstiltskin's book and rip it out and crush it! you murdered Merlin and i swear i will kill you for that!" he said revealing what happened which seemed to break Simon out of the daze and looked around frantically for Wendy silently praying she could figure out how to open the box

"i'm known as Raiden, the Prince of Lightning"

MikuHinata1
Fiendish Az
]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:54 am

User Image

Hearing what Merle said about Talos murdering Merlin, this shocks extremely on Shadow Assassins, Mitsuki and her three companions. Mitsuki quickly wipe her tears to stop crying, so she can focus. She grab small vial, given by Kyle, and tie it around her arrow point, before she grab her Shippo Bow to pull the arrow to take an aim on Talos, before she release an arrow to release her Arrow of Sealing. It bypass Merle's blue lightning, and when it hits Talos' electric power, the area turn holy ground to cancel Talos power and magic, addition with Arrow of Sealing, he will no longer use his power.
Kokoro help Chibiteru up over her shoulder, sense the ground is different, "Holy Ground. This might put the end of Gods' threat," she states in amazed. Black Star sees this, this irritated him as he punch Mitsuki, who groan in massive pain, towards the building. In much of Tsubaki and three companion's dismay, although those three grew in fear, one more punch, he's finish and knowing her father's demonic blood run through her vein. Mitsuki got out the debris, she's wounded on her arms and thigh as they bleed. Tsubaki is about to stop her meister, but Black Star continue to verbal abuse her, "How is that suppose to work!? I don't know what the h*ll are you using, but there is no way I will let you witch finish this!" he shouts and look at Tsubaki in anger, "Tsubaki! Enchanted Blade Mode!" he order her aggressively, she shook her head, "I won't do it, if you continue to abuse Mitsuki-chan," she refuse his order. Black Star let his pupil turn into star, "Are you on that stupid witch side!?" he yelled at his weapon. Tsubaki look at Mitsuki, then Black Star, "She is our side, even Gods are watching her and assisting her, and all of us," she respond softly, saying good things about Gods and Mitsuki. Black Star can't take it, "Fine! Then I will surpass her heroic title, by murdering that b*stard!" he shouts and impulsively run towards Talos. Tsubaki starts to panic, "Wait, Black Star!" she try to call him out, but her words never reach him. He begin to use his soul wavelength on Talos by striking him through his palms, "World Destruction Cannon!" he shouts and to give him a powerful blow.
Elsewhere, Wendy and Carla hiding behind the building to watch for the opening. Wendy is holding one item that she successfully open, unknowing she and Carla are not only one who is also hidden, which is why a Chain Magic appear to pierce Talos' back and hold him still to prevent him to escape from Merle and Black Star.

Fiendish Az
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:16 pm
User Image

With: Blackstar, Tsubaki, Mitsuki, Simon, Merle, Wendy, Carla.

Out..Of..Care:
                                          Active Theme:Scherzo Di Notte
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Talos watched as his words seemed to have affected Merle in an emotional way as he seemed rather angry about the fact he was offering mercy to them and gave them a chance to leave by their own free will and it seemed Merle's will was to attack him causing him to snicker as he watched him run recklessly towards him engulfed by hate, Enough so the lightning that was illuminating around Merle changed to a purple hue and showed destructive quality's and began to detonate anything that it struck which proved to be rather annoying for what he planned to deal with Merle as he reached closer to him and pulled out his sword to slash him, But within that small time frame Talos moved the umbrella in front of Merle's blade, He didn't defend himself by having the blade collide with the umbrella, Talos was aware the sword would cut through it like it was nothing so he did the next best thing and parried by slamming the umbrella against the side of Merle's sword which would result in having slash at the ground; But this didn't mean that Talos walked away from the blow unscathed, The Electricity the was attracted to Merle slid across parts of the left side of Talos's face which resulted in burning various parts of that side of his face, Though they were merely minor, Whats more the umbrella he used to parry the blow was utterly destroyed, The metal that held it together was now twisted and the plastic that coated it melted and have off a horrible smell as it should; But Talos was far from over, Just as he parried the blow he twisted his body through his footwork and spun to a halt at Merle's left side and used the momentum of the spin to give a sharp and heavy elbow to the temple of Merle's head, The blow was destructive enough to kill Merle and have his splatter across the backyard but Talos didn't want to end it by killing him off so quickly, He wanted to punish Merle for being so reckless and his very poor decision to not leave when he presented him an opportunity, So instead he converted the destructive energy that would kill Merle and into knockback potential; Should the hit land, it would send Merle flying in a dazed effect towards Simon with enough force to knock both of the out of the backyard and past a few properties."Without destruction there can be no creation."He said to Merle as he would launch towards Simon's direction. Talos noticed an arrow fly past him and struck the ground which conjured a magic circle beneath him which would disburse the residual electricity the clung to him from the parry he did with Merle, But that would be about it, There wasn't much change that concerned him despite the arrow of Sealing being in effect as he simply denied its effect on him as he stared towards Mitsuki who made a the same mistake as Merle and attacked him; At that moment he had plans on approaching her and simply get rid of her but Blackstar still showing his hatred towards her interveaned and probably saved her life unintentionally by punching her into the house. But instead of continue to yell at her and run they instead rush at him causing him to sigh and smirk at something they didn't understand yet as the chain that was suppose to keep him chain down struck his back as intended, However something else was there attached to his back already and that was the small disk like object that Mitsuki magnetically attached to his back previously prevented the the chain magic from piercing and instead caused the arrowhead to disintegrate upon impact causing Talos to change his smirk into full on smile as if he knew what would happen. After this happened he dropped the ruined umbrella and pulled his arm pack and flattened his hand as drew closer and when Blackstar thrusted his palms towards him Talos in turn thrusted his arm towards Blackstar which would result in Talos pushing through Blackstar's World Destruction Cannon and his hand would slide through the hand formation and pierce through Blackstars chest Missing his lungs and other vital organs barely causing a splash of blood to coat both Talos and Blackstar though this was entirely on purpose, Talos wanted the brat to survive from the wound because the fact he couldn't surpass Mitsuki like he claimed he would,, ANd Mitsuki being the only one who seems to heal such a grievous wound would heal him out of the kindness of her heart, This would start to eat him away mentally; Talos then lifted Blackstar off his feet due to the fact he impaled him with his arm and said to his to mess with him more."Why hate only Mitsuki? Why don't you hate the beings that failed to give you the strength to succeed? After all, They love Mitsuki much more than some normal mortal.."Talos said eyeing Merle and Simon who would like be running at him for the action he had just performed and whip Blackstar towards them which would slide Blackstar off his arm. He showed no intention to attack Mitsuki, After all he wanted her to heal Blackstar personally though it should still bear the same result he was looking for if Blackstar was healed by someone else, And because of this he showed no intention of attack Mitsuki during that time, After all he had to deal with the rats that were hiding as Talos eyed the partly broken chain and grabbed it before giving a simple yank that held enough force to pull both Wendy and Carla through the other side of the house that they hiding behind and said."So, You two done trying to be sneaky yet?"Talos said in a cold tone which displayed his displeasure in them hiding as he moved his arm up causing the chain to move up above their heads before Talos made a formation with his arm which would the chain the to create two knots large enough for both of their heads to slip through, Should they continue to stand still the knots in the chain would slip through their heads and Talos would give another yank which would result in the chain to tighten itself and cause the knots to tighten with enough force to decapitate both of them. Regardless of how they manage to evade the attack Talos would start to shake his head and sigh."And here i was trying to be nice, I gave you all a chance to go about with your lives but you just had to let your testosterone levels get the best of you and attack me..So i guess you guys are really that desperate to forfeit your lives huh?"User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:24 pm

Merle Pentragon

User Image

"i am Merle Pendragon, prince of Camelot"

seeing Talos block his attack startled him but then, to Merle at least, time seemed to slow down as he saw Talos's foot spin to hit him in the head. As he ducked, sparks of blue lightning followed him downward as he got out of the way of the kick and ran following Talos when he had discovered Wendy and Carla and tried getting in blows with his fists which were not only charged with explosive energy, but also the armor he was wearing was crafted out of pure Vibranium so the energy wouldn't cause his armor to be destroyed. he aimed at Talos's ribs, gut and head and then a blow towards his face with the butt of his sword. to everyone else it looked like mere seconds he was going so fast as the lightning followed him with each movement he made. With a quick glance he also noticed nearby was a girl with two Sea-Salt Icecreams, Merle then understood and made the connection and stopped his assault on Talos and bolted, literally towards her, got out a dagger that glowed purple and aimed it at the girl's neck and turned to Talos with a pained expression like he didn't want to say what he said next "this fight's over Talos! surrender of you'll know the pain you caused to those who loved the ones you murdered, now!"

"i'm known as Raiden, the Prince of Lightning"

MikuHinata1
Fiendish Az
]

(yeah bit dark on his part but i saw no alternative, plus she did hide near the battle)  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:45 pm

User Image

Suddenly a chain magic saves Wendy and Carla and held them stand up. A soul appear in front of them, "Without gods, there will be no human life. We are proud of their existence," said a voice to Talos that Wendy and Carla will never forget as Hades appear, but as ghost. Wendy held a Sorcerer's Hat tight and look at Hades, "Hades?" she said in surprise, "What are you doing here?" Carla ask him. Hades look at those two, then turn his attention towards talos with a cruel glare and cross his arms, "I came here to deliver a message for Mavis and Makarov after you all finish him. After I heard from lightning child about Merlin's murder, I presume in the future, Talos will murder Founder of Triple Goddess. Knowing Mavis, she will feel nothing, but vengeful for losing her half brother."
Black Star glare at Talos, who cough up blood from a damage in his lung. Tsubaki look at Talos in fear, until she sees a divine spirit fly pass her and she follows it towards Mitsuki, who is about to perform sacred spell to heal Black Star. This puzzled her, "Who in the world?" she thought, until the spirit reveal herself as Izanami-no-Mikoto. Mitsuki sees Goddess of Creation and Death in surprise, "Izanami-sama!" she said in surprisingly dismay, she this caught Wendy, Carla,three companions, and Shadow Assassins look at Izanami in shock. Hades place the shield around two from Talos interference. Izanami begin to spoke with her, "Priestess, I have been brought back from Fire Dragon Slayer, who chose to move on for his life instead of meeting the death with his foster father. Now, the balance between life and death have return. Your faith is strong, and I will grant you my power to chose my race's form," she said with a smile and vanish by white light to bless Mitsuki, who close her eyes to feel the empowerment she have been gifted to awaken Divine Power of Balance Between Life and Death. She stand up, cast her sacred spell to heal Black Star's lung and rest of injuries from Izanagi's life power to make him look like nothing injured him, then face Talos, but unexpected happen when Merle held a girl a hostage as she immediately realize his plan, she wonder who is that girl.
Kokoro suddenly realize, who brought Izanami back, "Natsu brought Goddess of Creation and Death back by understanding the balance between life and death, and what did she give Mitsuki" she said about it. Chibiterasu remember his mother did the same thing to regain her lost technique, "Izanami-sama give her Divine Requip, she have awaken it," he said in surprise. Issun is too shock to see this. Then they all along with Shadow Assassins sees Merle doing thing reckless, but they knew what is he thinking. Black Star got up, then jump back to rejoin Tsubaki, he glare at Talos, "I may be want to surpass the gods and make them look at me, without gods... I don't have anyone who I will surpass with."

OOC:

Fiendish Az
Marcus Emrys

Black Star Tsubaki Darkness Wendy Marvell Carla

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:59 pm
User Image

With: Alone

Out..Of..Care:
                                          @Marcus Emrys:
                                          True and i don't disapprove of it, Desperate times call for desperate measures even under the name of Justice..

Well she was hiding on the other side of a house away from the view of battle to be completely honest, But I'm not criticizing about it or anything.

@MikuHinata1:Apologies, I honestly had done this due to a part of your post which said
                                          Quote:
                                          He begin to use his soul wavelength on Talos by striking him through his palms, "World Destruction Cannon!" he shouts and to give him a powerful blow.
                                          That part wasn't really descriptive so i wasn't sure if your character did and Auto attack so i only assumed that you did and did so as well.. I'm very sorry if i misread your post!

I apologize if i'm being too rude or harsh to ask this, But how did Natsu of all people revive Izanami? There is no logical way from my viewpoint that just because Natsu Understood the meaning between Life and Death could be able to revive a completely unrelated being from the grave!

Also he never struck the lungs...

@Everyone: That last part is only plot build up for something that i plan on doing in the future, I'm nowhere near finished so theres no reason to go heavily into it, I don't want to be in the spotlight all the time.
                                          Active Theme:Artificial Victory
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Before the chains could straighten and wrap around their necks Talos felt a sudden sharp and explosive punch directed towards him which resulted in him being pushed to the side with each punch due to their knock back, Normally attacks like that to the unarmored body would likely push a man's rib inward and have them shatter like fragile glass, However Talos seemed fine despite the fact that blows destroyed various parts of his clothing on the upper part of his body as well as the sharp jab towards his face, That and the smell burning flesh. Talos seemed rather calm about the whole scenario the just ensued and he was about to grab ahold of him and slam him into the ground but a familiar voice drew his attention and noticed a spectral Hades present who began ranting about how without Gods and such which caused Talos to interrupt him and respond in a surprising manner."Shut up you fodder piece of s**t! Hinata only brought you back to use you as an outlet to express her displeasure towards my existence just like every other God!You have No right to speak your displeasure, After all, You stained your hands yourself. It seems Hinata forgot to incorporate that aspect during the spur of the moment."Talos said retaliating with words that seemed to make no sense for any of them, But this wouldn't matter Talos raised his free hand towards Hades as if he planned to do something terrible towards him but he then felt a rather disgusting presence that he remembered and stopped what he was doing to see Izanami in the world of the living which caused him draw a few mixed expressions that might surprise a few people, The first was confusion, The next seemed to be a somewhat hopeful expression that was so short lived and seemed vanish in a blink of eye which replace it with the last expression which was the most dominate, Hatred."Izanami.."He said with a visible snarl on his face at the sight of her appearance before him."How the hell are you in the world of the Living! You maggot spewing piece of trash!"He said wanting to the how she was able to stand in the plane of the living, What he wanted to know more was why she was here of all places, She had a much more important reason then bide her time with mortals,"You don't have to answer, Because i'm sending you both back to Hell the hard way!"He said to both Hades and Izanami, This time he'll make sure they stay dead this time But suddenly Sakuya let out a shrike."Ah!"Aimed at her neck which caused Talos to turned so quickly it seemed that he created and afterimage of him looking towards Izanami and the others and was now glaring at Merle with so much venom that it actually would like he poisoned him with a simple glare, Though in reality all it would likely do would just make Merle realize that the only that was keeping his head attached was due to his action. Talos seemed to have immediately she cried out after Merle rushed at her and held a dagger forgot everyone else as he saw the shivering Sakuya being threatened by Merle as she tightly held the two popsicles in her hands only angered him even further which caused him to exclude some sort of aura that was powerful enough to screw up the color spectrum tightly around him as he continued to glare directly at Merle."You can't make me do what i already have done.."Talos said in a cryptic tone once again though the venom in his voice was still obvious. Talos quickly began to brainstorm on how he could squeeze himself out of this situation with Sakuya still intact, There were few scenarios but he didn't want to risk Sakuya's mental state by killing everyone here so he sighed seeing there wasn't an option at the moment."Ha..Wasting your time on me to protect your pity little idols..I'll make sure you know the cost of your actions..All of you..The sacrifice of an entire town for just one man..Yes this is what Justice is..For the sake of those who watch the carnage from above.."Talos said stating there was price for their actions at trying to stop him, One they would soon come to realize and deeply regret."You don't have the privilege of saying such things after what you've done."Talos said as he opened the palm of his hand which created a vortex to suck the hat straight out of Wendy's hand and into his, He held it in his hands not bound by the rules it provided and nor was he sucked straight into the hat the moment he was near it which showed that their plan likely would have ended up in smoke. Talos eyed the hat before smirking as if he heard a idea coming from a naive child."You really were going to trying using this of all things? Whatever, I guess this was the best you could come up with." Talos said as he reached behind his back and pulled the small disk like object that was magnetically attached to his back off before his hand was suddenly enveloped by a black mist that began to dissolve the matter that the disk contained before disappearing, That little thing would have been another reason why the hat wouldn't have worked even if he allowed the hat to suck him up. He shook his hand as if he was trying to shake off something gooey to dispel the mist that surrounded his hand to reveal it to be empty."W-what are you doing!?"Sakuya shouted trying to ask Talos what he was doing which made him smirk."Well they got me in check, Might as well do it willingly for your sake." Talos answered as he pulled his index finger towards him causing one of the Sea-Salt icecream's that was in Sakuya's hands into his which he proceeded to take lick of it and glared at Merle and smiled."Don't think that i'll let you off for threatening a little girl..I place on you a burden.."Talos said and smiled a little more at what he was about to do."You will protect that girl and not let a single drop of blood leave her body..Should something happen to her.."Talos started to say as his smile slowly faded away while the aura the tightly coated around him grew and began to release a heavy layer of pressure that weigh down anything that was remotely near him to the ground.I'll turn Camelot into a kingdom of corpses with Merlin's head shoved onto a spike at it's core!!!Talos angrily shouted which released the aura that was messing with the color spectrum into a shockwave that would harmlessly pass through everyone which would cause them to see everything in a different spectrum of color as if everything was messed up for temporary and brief moment."Don't misunderstand stand my intentions..I'm not reformed in fact my hatred has grown even more..And don't think you've taken care of me, In one or two months time.I.Will.Be.Back."Talos said assuring that this was not the end, In fact it was far from it. After saying this he put hat hat on him and nothing seem to happen, He eyed Sakuya another time and gave a brief smile before the hat suddenly sucked him in before suddenly hitting the floor with an anticlimactic thud..The whole thing would likely feel underwhelming, Their objective was reached but it was nothing more than the targets willing cooperation that allowed it to happen, It was an empty victory due to the enemy's willing cooperation. Sakuya fell onto her knees surprised at what just happened, Now she was alone with her friends enemies, She was afraid of course, She was just held hostage at knife point, The fear overcame her and she started to cry.

-Back at the IceCream shop-
                                          A lone figure stood on the roof with a pair of sophisticated binoculars as he watched the whole scenario go down, Below the shop in another room where two corpses, A couple that each had a bullet hole in their head, They were long dead before even Talos arrived which would prevent suspicion from Izanami. The figure was none other than the icecream man from before or at least who he was pretending to be."A wonderful display if i do say so myself, crushing their moral by sealing yourself after all their hard work and planning in try not screw it up.."He took the Binoculars off and smiled like a child as if he just saw an amazing show."Wonderfully done."He said as something appeared next to him which was a grey colored holographic panel that displayed various information to him, He pressed on it once which caused a voice to be heard only in his close proximity, And due to the fact that no one was around him at the moment he was safe to talk how he pleased."Operation was successful, Information from James Ambrose's library is secured, We left the other Twenty Seven percent to burn."This was just how he planned, With everyone and thing focused so intently on hunting Talos down they made it much more easier for him to get things done."And was the evacuation successful?"The man asked as he looked through the Binoculars again.Affirmative, We left ten minutes before i updated our status, We returning to branch seven to conduct the research there.The voice responded stating that their already gone."Well done, I'll be there to go over the research materials shortly, Now did you leave any trace of you operation?"He asked curious if they screw anything up, there seem to be a slight pause before there was an answer."N-no s-sir..We have done everything you requested.."The voice replied clearly shaken at the man's words, he seemed to fear the man greatly."Good, then the blames on them then, I can't wait to see how he reacts to find his precious library ravaged by the "Xanatos industries"..Alright i'll randevu with your squad there.."The man said as he removed the binoculars once more and put them away before touching the panel which caused a strange looking door with no frame nor any sort of handle to open it, With a cheery smile that blond haired man walked straight into the door looking portal which caused him to disappear and vanish, After this happened the door imploded on itself and erased it's existence.User Image

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:39 pm

surprised rigin()/pre10/87fd/th/pre/i/2011/076/9/7/baby_blue_dragon_by_pipsqueak09-d3bu3wx.jpg" class="user_img" alt="User Image" />

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
✦¤✧¤✦¤✧¤✦¤✧ Simon Xanatos ✧¤✦¤✧¤✦¤✧¤✦
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

"My mom is one of the strongest warriors in the world ..."

seeing Talos willingly allow himself to be trapped in the hat, Soris glared at it seeing a new star shine brightly in the nebula etched on it. Merle backed away and dropped the knife which turned back to normal and fell to his knees shaking and tears fell. Simon could understand, Merle lived by a code and one was to never harm the innocent ... but in his mind this was war, but it also seemed that they walked right into the destiny trap: if the girl was harmed then the future they were from wouldn't change. Looking up at Sakuya, Simon softened his gaze and went to pick up the hat which didn't shock him and it transformed back into a box with the wave of his hand "we're not the villains, i'm sorry about this but you don't understand everything he's done what he will do ... Talos is a dark a man that the realms has ever seen" he said then looked at her in her eyes "but he cares about you, so perhaps he has a heart after all" "i-i'm sorry ... i'm so .... so sorry" Merle kept sobbing

"... And my dad's one of the most intelligent guys ever known,
I am both"

MikuHinata1

Fiendish Az

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas