Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
City Streets of Olympus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:15 pm
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •
-LORD OF THЄ GODS-

As he growled to himself, Arigane took off his straw hat with his eyes closed, walking toward the stake that Ambrose was on. He growled as he turned around, slamming his staff to the ground in which made a gash of wind around the stack of books which made the villagers move away. He than spoke with his thoughts, the power of light and darkness appearing within his eyes,"Villagers of the great kingdom of Olympus.'
He then smiled as he summoned his loyal olympian guards around the stack of books in which he continued his speech,'My dear friends, we, the Olympians, demand you stop this treatury at once!'

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:27 pm
"dont listen to him" said the girl to the villagers in a mono tone "he's no better than Zues, you think that you'll be safe with the new ones?" said the boy as the townspeople agreed saying Arigane and the other Gods would kill them for fun "yes ... the God of the Underworld is already doing it ... whats to stop the others?" the Girl said as the townspeople threw books and rotten fruit at Arigane  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:46 pm
User Image
User Image
-LORD OF THЄ GODS-

As his grip tightened against his staff, showing that the colors began to sperate with blades forming out of it,'My little friends...We give you food, water, life...you disrespect the gods like we're a bunch of murderers and theifs...how dare you.'

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:56 pm
"you think you can change these people's minds?" wisped the boy in Ariganes ear "Gods are just power hungry dictators, even now you sound like Zues ... and your father" said the boy as the Girl came to the oposite side "Arru is already like them ... he was the one who made the attack on Olympus ... Ambrose is just as bad, all that power ... the leadership ... you think he likes just being our advisor?" wispered the girl "he's out to replace you and so is Tsukiko ... they put the villigers up to this ... burn them ... the witches ... the people ... kill them all before they kill you"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:14 pm
User Image
User Image
-LORD OF THЄ GODS-

As he heard the kids' words, his eyes opened, a dark aura appearing around his as his dark side began to form within his black scythe. Then, all of a sudden, the sky began to grow dark, a vibration appeared within the mountains,'You think...out of all the men and women of this great city, who lived their lives to protect their gods. Let me remind you little kids who truely are. Your a curse, two bloody corpses who never even had true love.'
His voice than began to grow darker, showing how his body was growing darker as he continued to speak with his mind,'You little bloody demons. How dare thy say my Adviser try to defy me! I should send you into the stomach of the Titan of Time and Space, Kronos! But you instead, I know that your power over these form is weak. So please...do me a favor...show your true self before I change my mind...'

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:25 pm
suddunly a cry from above came as Fawkes flew down and droped a potion on the children and Ambrose's voice came in german. sudunly the children turned to each other and hugged, then the melded and turned into the demons true form
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
the villagers, as though a spell had been lifted started to scream and shout in terror "what are you waiting for ... punish the bad people" the demon said to them  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:35 pm
User Image
User Image
-LORD OF THЄ GODS-

As he grabbed split his scythes apart from being a staff at first, Arigane stabbed his white scythe into the podium, letting his left hand grabbed the creature's throat, thrusting it into the wooden ground as he smiled, pointing the black scythe up at the sky,'...As you know...your kind isn't aloud here...eversince I first felt the presence of Zeus and all the currupted gods, I knew I had to protect the realms from everything...Let me ask you something....do you think I would try to control others...I don't think so.'
He then created lightning around the scythe, stabbing into the creature's skull as blood splattered onto Arigane's body, his eyes shinning within the darkness as it began to rain.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:49 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

"i guard the world with a staff in one hand ..."

waking up, Ambrose looked around. first to himself who he saw was tied up in some realy good ropes, then to the townspeople who had a mixture of confusion and worry on their faces, and then to Arigane and the demon whose blood had gotten on him as well as Ambrose "did i get knocked out again?" he said in anoyance trying to get out "could someone spot me? ... super strength isnt one of my abilities" he said as the townspeople helped him get free. as soon as he got out he walked to Arigane and the demon "the only time you get out of the throne room and its to save my life ... not that i'm not greatful but wish it was on a better time" he said as he looked at the demon "old from the looks of him ... centuries, must have took the form of those two children ... but who made the potion and did the spell to make them reveil itself?" he said as from the shadows came "i did" and out steped an older Ambrose, by atleast five years "yes i know ... confusing and against the rules but ... the Doctor owed me a favor and told him about this day" said the older Ambrose

"... and a sword in the other"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:15 am
User Image
User Image
-LORD OF THЄ GODS-

As he saw the two Ambroses talking to eachother, Arigane sighed, grabbing his white scythe and pushed it with his black scythe back together to form his staff. He then sighed as he grabbed his straw hat, placing it over his head to get the sun out of his eyes as he walked away, in deep thought to the incident.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:25 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Making her way through the crowed she kept her hood up. She didn't want any chances. Not noticing that there were two Ambroses. She quickly hug made her way. Almost tackling him with a hug, "Why do you feel the need to always make me worry. Just becuase you promised we'd be together forever doesn't mean anyone else will follow that." Stepping back she debated something for a second before she slapped him. "And don't you ever think about leaving me behind again. I can't stand the idea of something happen. Every time it seems something happens. I don't want you to get hurt." By now her hood had fallen off and it was clear she had been crying. Correction she was crying, and she was sick of crying. "Every time something bad happens to you I end up crying. There is nothing weaker then crying, but its all I can do. Because you always leave me behind."

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:17 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

feeling Tsukiko's hug and slap, Ambrose was just glad she was ok "oh ... yeah i forgot about that ... still stings" the future Ambrose said as he backed away "oh and ... i found what you were looking for next year and went ahead and put it on your version" the future Ambrose said as he tossed his past self a box "i think now'll be the best time ... she's waited long enough" he said as a beaping noise came from a pocket watch "uh oh ... Kiko's expecting me ... and ... well you'll see in five years" he said as he dashed away and left to his proper time

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:27 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko just stood there confused for a moment rather confused. "I've clearly missed something here haven't I..." She said having no actual clue what had just occurred. "I though....but how....." She had a few questions she just wasn't sure how to ask them. Instead she just hugged Ambrose again. "You're okay that all the matters I suppose. Just please don't do this to me okay. Because not only am I sad, but I'm so confused now." She actual laugh drying her tears with the back of her hand.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:05 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

"that was me from five years from now ... i dont want to confuse you anymore but from him i found out who issued the attack on Olympus ... and" he said holding out the small box "finished this ... i was going to wait untl we were both ready but ... i was right ... you've waited enough" he said as he knelt down on one knee and showed her what was inside. it was a silver ring, etched on it was a swirling ocean and on the top was a small dimond "im not sure if it was what you suspected but ... when i said i wanted to spend an eternaty with you ... i ment it ... will you marry me, Kiko?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:20 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko just stood there for a moment with wide eyes. Oh she hadn't expected this. Looking at the ring she had never seen something so beautiful before. It put the bracelet on her wrist to shame. Never in a million years would she have even guessed it. Feeling her face heat up she was just about to speak when she felt very light headed. It was as if all of her blood had gone to her cheeks. Her legs gave out and she was clearly unconscious. It really was to much for her. The poor thing really was a little bit naive. Actually she was really naive, she hadn't figured it out. When she woke up she would wonder how she had missed it. Right now she was just unconscious. She had never fainted before, but there really was a first time for everything.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:46 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

"woah ..." he said as he caught her "wasnt exactly the responce i expected" he said as he picked her up and carried her in his arms and took her back to the Beach Temple

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces