Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
(Adapted D&D 3e/3.5e) The End of Days (Running!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jacior

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:24 pm
My character is finished, please alert me to any problems.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:38 pm
Not to be snarky, but will Grevus actually be participating in this one, unlike the last one where he never actually posted (and are we going to be resuming that one)?  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:58 am
Disciple of Sakura
Not to be snarky, but will Grevus actually be participating in this one, unlike the last one where he never actually posted (and are we going to be resuming that one)?

In order: I'll beat him in real life if I have to get him to (yes) and after the whole grades issue thing, and everyone leaving during it, and my ADHD, it's pretty much hopelessly gone. So, no, the other one isn't starting back up. I might do a reboot after this.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:55 am
Eternality_Cannon
Disciple of Sakura

In order: I'll beat him in real life if I have to get him to (yes) and after the whole grades issue thing, and everyone leaving during it, and my ADHD, it's pretty much hopelessly gone. So, no, the other one isn't starting back up. I might do a reboot after this.

crying I liked Kimi and Chizue. *sigh*  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:14 pm
Disciple of Sakura
Eternality_Cannon
Disciple of Sakura

I'll give everyone in the old role-play honorable cameos. We might even fight them, since the realities are multitude in this campaign.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:18 pm
Eternality_Cannon
Disciple of Sakura
Eternality_Cannon
Disciple of Sakura

I'll give everyone in the old role-play honorable cameos. We might even fight them, since the realities are multitude in this campaign.
Just an idea, Being you didn't get that far. Just reboot it and allow the people, who liked their characters to keep them. And just take on people to replace the ones that are lost...  

glitterboypilot

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:49 pm
Yeah, that'd be great if people actually posted when I said we could continue.

I'm also bad at controlling more than one campaign at once. If this dies prematurely, I'll reboot the other campaign and see how long we can keep it going. Once it dies again, I'll try to resume everything over on this end.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:52 pm
I'm backing out.

You never said what you where planning on doing in the other game, you said you'd have to think it though and then nothing.

Sorry but as a DM you need to keep in touch with players.

I dont hold hopes for this game now. So Enjoy if it runs.

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:13 pm
Rock_DS
I'm backing out.

You never said what you where planning on doing in the other game, you said you'd have to think it though and then nothing.

Sorry but as a DM you need to keep in touch with players.

I dont hold hopes for this game now. So Enjoy if it runs.

That was because I couldn't get on anything to continue, and when I came back, half of everyone had left, and I was getting elbowed off by my neanderthal of an older brother. CONSTANTLY.

This, I can let you know what I'm planning. This, I CAN continue, and if you have any questions, tell me.

I'm not going to give away the big twist right near the end that pretty much causes a complete re-working of the entire D&D cosmology set-up.

If you want an idea of what we're facing for the first part, think MDK (It's a video game made by Shiny, with a sequel by BioWare. It has its own wikipedia article.)

If you need me to stay "in touch", I do my best. Even if I'm all-powerful HERE, I'm still human in real life. Real life can be a pain sometimes.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:19 pm
Aw, man. I was finally playing a Hellfire Warlock, too. Well, we'll see how it goes, I guess.  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:28 pm
Anatarei Crimsonthrone
Aw, man. I was finally playing a Hellfire Warlock, too. Well, we'll see how it goes, I guess.

Re-send him. Rock quit.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:36 am
Oh, I've already submitted my War Weaver and her cohort for this game. I just was actually digging how Elohim was working out in the other one.  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:29 pm
This isn't relevant to any character idea of mine. But this would be so funny to play with.

Quote:
Quadrimurfractiphobia

You are terrified of the fourth wall being broken.

Prerequisite: None

Effect: Whenever you or anyone else says something not immediately related to the game you are playing, you must make a DC 15 Will save to avoid falling prone and cowering until somebody other than yourself finds a way for whatever is said to be incorporated into the game (no matter how ridiculous or arbitrary). You must cower for at least one full round.

Benefit: Bonus feat.

Example: You had just cast Magic Missile into the darkness, when someone in the other room asks where the Cheetos are. You fail your will save and therefore fall and cower until the DM says that it was a kobold whose snack you just blasted who said it, rather than someone in the other room.

"What do you want on your tombstone?" Wylon, the Cleric, said from the back room as she is preparing a pizza.

Steve the barbarian cowers in fear.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:11 pm
glitterboypilot
This isn't relevant to any character idea of mine. But this would be so funny to play with.

Quote:
Quadrimurfractiphobia

You are terrified of the fourth wall being broken.

Prerequisite: None

Effect: Whenever you or anyone else says something not immediately related to the game you are playing, you must make a DC 15 Will save to avoid falling prone and cowering until somebody other than yourself finds a way for whatever is said to be incorporated into the game (no matter how ridiculous or arbitrary). You must cower for at least one full round.

Benefit: Bonus feat.

Example: You had just cast Magic Missile into the darkness, when someone in the other room asks where the Cheetos are. You fail your will save and therefore fall and cower until the DM says that it was a kobold whose snack you just blasted who said it, rather than someone in the other room.

"What do you want on your tombstone?" Wylon, the Cleric, said from the back room as she is preparing a pizza.

Steve the barbarian cowers in fear.

How would we use that here until after we break the Fourth Wall?  

Slave Xaccheus

Emerald the Crow rolled 12 6-sided dice: 4, 2, 1, 6, 2, 4, 6, 2, 2, 2, 6, 6 Total: 43 (12-72)

Emerald the Crow

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:34 pm
Mind if i roll in?  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out