Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The start of the rest of your life(full) Update Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starting level?
  Epic. (If you chose this one, I will hunt you down and throw 2d20 dirty dipers at you, 100d20 each. How is that for epic?)
  1 (Me loves you)
View Results
gamingguru rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-16)

gamingguru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:49 pm
Hit points  
gamingguru rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:52 pm
Reroll 1  

gamingguru

gamingguru rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-20)

gamingguru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:54 pm
Lv 3  
gamingguru rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:56 pm
Reroll 1  

gamingguru

gamingguru rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 3 Total: 12 (2-20)

gamingguru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:59 pm
Lv 4  
gamingguru rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 10 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:00 pm
Lv 5  

gamingguru

gamingguru rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 10 Total: 13 (2-20)

gamingguru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:05 pm
Waist of time to reroll that 1 lv 6  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:08 pm
Disciple of Sakura

When I DM, I've typically given my PCs the option to point buy after rolling stats, so that they can get the character they want, even if they're unluckly. That doesn't seem to be the way to do it here, and I'm planning on making point buy a mandatory in my next campaign, as one of my players is ludicrously lucky (as in, lowest stat is a 16 with multiple 18s) when it comes to rolling stats, making her characters really unbalanced compared to the other PCs.

This is why I just give point buy and that's the way it goes. I don't like rolling stats and here is why because people become unbalanced and people complain end of story even if someone isn't activity complaining their heart isn't all there because its not going to be a fun character to play with lack of the right stats.
So point buy is all I am about. But I don't use D&D point buy system either way ^_^.  

Archfiend Damio

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:22 am
Thanks all, for condolences and understanding. I will miss her but I know she are in a better place now and isn't in any more pain.

Any way back to life.....
Okay, So the biggest problem I am seeing is, People not liking their rolls on stats. I will allow people to use the point system if they feel they got cheated on rolls. Though, speak up if you are.

If you have any questions, them now. If the guild higher ups don't have a sub-folder ready by Thursday then I will just start in the open chat area until they get on the move. And the people who still need to finish or fix bits of their character has until then to finish. And I accept the ones that you say are done, with or without backstories.

Before you ask, I will not tell you what you will be facing. It could be anything from Angels to Zombies. You will find that out in game.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:29 am
Is Thri-Kreen an acceptable race?
(Either the ECL 4 one from the EPH or the ECL 2 one from the athas.org Dark Sun 3.5 Core)

Drugged Lolli

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:05 am
Actually as a DM I get past the party balance issues by forcing the party to coordinate on balancing the party out themselves. That way if someones getting slapped around in encounters. They've no one to blame but themselves for not coordinating well enough.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:54 am
I think I'll go for the point buy. Thanks for the option Glitter.

Again, my condolances.

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:12 am
I really need to update, my last count is 10 people. Which is okay with me but I don't want to go to much farther.

Ipedo, Go for ether one.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:42 am
So, does this mean my friend doesn't get to join?  

Slave Xaccheus

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:47 am
Nope, It means if he wants to join then he has to move, post his character and talk at least in this thread. I am willing to go 12 people but I really didn't want to go that high. All the other ones I started died after 4-8 people. because of people just stopped posting, though once was because I had to take care of real life issues.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff