Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Evil of Ravenholm - Chapter 2: The Ashen Mountains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:49 pm
[[Pelloth shifts one square N]]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:37 am
Gerash will shift to d10  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:22 am
--1--2--3--4--5--6--7--8--9--10--11--12--13--14--15--16--17--18--19-
A-K--K-----------------------------------B---I---K---K---E---E---P-A
B-E--E-----------------------------------B-----------------------P-B
C-E--D-----------------------------------B-----------Ta----------P-C
D-E--D-----------------------------------CW--D-------------------P-D
E-E--E--------------------Ge-----G5------Gr----------------------P-E
F-P--P-----------------------------------B-----------G4--H---G2--P-F
G----------------------------------------B-------P-----------C---P-G
H----------------------------------------B---I---K---K---E---E---P-H
I------------------------------------------------------------------I
J------------------------------------------------------------------J
K------------------------------------------------------------------K
L------------------------------------------------------------------L
M------------------------------------------------------------------M
N------------------------------------------------------------------N

Initiative Order
1. Hars 20hp, marked by G4, marking G2 and is bloodied Initiative
2. Pelloth has concealment
3. Cain 36hp, Oath'ing G2
4. Captain Warrik has 31 damage, -2 to attacks, is cursed by Pelloth and is granting combat advantage to Daelos until the end of his next turn
5. Humans G1 has 42 damage, is cursed by Pelloth and is bloodied, G2 has 40 damage, is marked by Hars, Oath'ed by Cain, and is bloodied, G3 has 39 damage, is cursed by Pelloth, is Oath'd by Cain and is bloodied G4 has 43 damage, is marking Hars, is cursed by Pelloth, and is bloodied G5 9 damage and is marking Gerash
6. Gerash 17hp, is marked by G5 and is bloodied
7. Grashuk 13hp, and is bloodied
8. Daelos

Gerash grits his teeth against the pain and manages to concentrate enough to conjure his daggers that cut and stab at the human marking him.

Grashuk then manages to heal some of the wounds that are causing Gerash so much annoyance; but not the extent that the wizard becomes un-bloodied. The Bugbear then attempts to slice a part of the Captain's face off, but the human manages to parry the blow. (Sorry guys, no shift for you!)

Rolling his eyes at their current position, Daelos moves around Captain Warrik's side and attacks him from the side. First he baits the captain with his dagger, only dealing 3 damage but gaining combat advantage. Which he then uses to its full extent, stabbing the captain in his kidneys for 21 damage.

Hars, Pelloth and Cain may go!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:29 am
[Aura: 4]

With a dark swirl, Pelloth disappeared from behind the guard and reappeared beside the table. After cursing the final guard he could see, he willed the curses to attack those they possessed.

Quote:
Move: Ethereal Stride ending at D17

Minor Curse on G2

Standard: Cursbite: Crit on CW, 20 v. Fort on G4 and 10 v Fort on G2; CW takes 30 (16 + 4(int) + 6(curse) + 4(rod crit)) G4 and G2 if it hits take 8 or 11 (see below)

((the wording is kind of confusing. It says i can deal extra damage from the curse once per round...does that mean one time and one target? if so, I pick the Captain (obviously)))  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:24 am
Hars steels herself with a steadying breath ((Second Wind)) and then flashes her oathblade at one of the injured guards flanking her.
((Action Point! Footwork Lure @24 vs G4's AC, 13 damage plus whatever bonuses Grashuk gives me for AP attacks and G4 is marked))

With a strike and some quick moves, she slides alongside his ally and pulls him close. ((shift to E18, G4 slides to F17))

As Pelloth materializes form the blackness she smiles. "Hello lover. Nice work there."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:06 am
Quote:
Standard:
Bond of Pursuit vs G2:
+12 [4wis, 2lvl, 2prof, 1enh, 3flank]vsAC=18/29 (assuming G4 is dead and I gain my oath of enmity power)
1d10+6+5[censure]=21 damage (for an at will, CAN'T believe I always forget the censure power) and if G2 doesn't end it's turn adjacent to me I can shift 4 squares closer to the target.

Move(assuming G2 is now also dead):
2W, 2NW

joe-dude667

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:48 am
D-E--D-----------------------------------CW--D-----------P-------P-D
E-E--E--------------------Ge-----G5------Gr------------------H---P-E
F-P--P-----------------------------------B-----------------------P-F
G----------------------------------------B-------------------C---P-G

Initiative Order
1. Hars 31hp,
2. Pelloth +2 to all defenses until the end of his next turn
3. Cain 36hp, Initiative
4. Captain Warrik has 61 damage, is cursed by Pelloth, is granting combat advantage to Daelos until the end of his next turn and is bloodied
5. Humans G1 has 42 damage, is cursed by Pelloth and is bloodied, G2 has 40 damage, is marked by Hars, Oath'ed by Cain, and is bloodied, G3 has 39 damage, is cursed by Pelloth, is Oath'd by Cain and is bloodied G4 has 43 damage, is marking Hars, is cursed by Pelloth, and is bloodied G5 9 damage and is marking Gerash
6. Gerash 17hp, is marked by G5 and is bloodied
8. Daelos

Pelloth uses his mastery of all things ethereal to place himself more advantageously, before cursing the final enemy. He then causes the curses he has placed to burn and bite at their targets. (You've put in the damage description that the curse dealt 6 i.e max damage, but in the die roll thread it says 3....curse damage isn't maximized in a crit, so I will take the 3, but since your dark pact you get an extra 3 damage to this attack...putting it back up to 30) The Captain lets out a howl as his head is racked with awful pain. So much so, that his nose begins to bleed. One of his guardsmen is equally effected by the sting, and he goes down, head cracked open....gross...

(Hars, since your target died before your turn, I changed your target to G2) The only guard not hurt by Pelloth breathed a sigh of relief, but it was short lived, as after regaining her composure, Hars thrusts her sword through his heart. And as he falls face first to the ground, she nimbly shifts over to her dark partner.

(Oh bullshit, I've just realised I resolved Hars and Pelloth in the wrong order....well since this turns out much better for you, I'm going to leave it like it is! This means that Cain actually has no one to kill....Joe! You can re-do your go! But you can keep the dice rolls and such, so if you want to run over to the Captain you can, and then keep these rolls, just say!)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:23 pm
[[Sorry for holding up the game, hectic week. >.< ]]

Seeing all his allies getting all the kills was infuriating Cain. No one wanted to face him. The only person that Cain could get to was the Captain, but he was too protected in the doorway. Though he had a plan...

Running towards the man, he swung his sword into his chest as they disappeared in a puff of purple smoke. Moments later they re-appeared over the over side of the building.

Quote:
Move:
2W, 2NW

Minor:
Oath a b***h.

Standard:
Sequencing Strike vs CW:
+9 [4wis, 2lvl, 2prof, 1enh]vsAC=15/26
2d10+6=24 damage and I teleport Warrik to F18, then appear next to him at G18

joe-dude667

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:17 pm
D-E--D---------------------------------------D-----------P-------P-D
E-E--E--------------------Ge-------------Gr------------------H---P-E
F-P--P-----------------------------------B-----------CW----------P-F
G----------------------------------------B-----------C-----------P-G

Initiative Order
1. Hars 31hp,
3. Cain 27hp, Oath'ing Captain Warrik and marked by the Captain
4. Captain Warrik has 85 damage, is cursed by Pelloth, is oath'ed by Cain, is marking Cain and is bloodied
5. Humans G1 has 42 damage, is cursed by Pelloth and is bloodied, G2 has 40 damage, is marked by Hars, Oath'ed by Cain, and is bloodied, G3 has 39 damage, is cursed by Pelloth, is Oath'd by Cain and is bloodied G4 has 43 damage, is marking Hars, is cursed by Pelloth, and is bloodied G5 9 damage
6. Gerash 17hp, is marked by G5 and is bloodied Initiative
8. Daelos

(Joe, you can't teleport the Captain that far, so assuming you want CA, I placed him F17 and you in G16)

Cain has to think about his next move briefly, but once he has it pinned down, his execution is brutal. And as the Captain is stabbed and rudely teleported, he coughs up blood covering the Kenku's feathers, before shouting, "Damn you filthy creature!"

Captain Warrik then realises that the situation is bad...very bad. Thinking quickly, he shouts what may his final command to his final soldier; "Get a message to Valleta! At all costs! Tell them that filth from Ravenholm is at Castle Carnarvon!" He then narrows his eyes at Cain, he will go down fighting it seems. Shifting out of the flank, he then swings his halberd at the Kenku and manages to cut the avenger for 9 damage.

The final guard, upon hearing his Captain's last order, reluctantly disengages and runs around the top corner of the keep (where he came from earlier).

The two G's can go!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:18 pm
"Pelloth, Daelos, help me cut down this straggler," Gerash demands, strolling after the fleeing soldier, in no mood for reinforcements to come after them. Pointing his orb at the man he fired out a silver facsimile of the implement, impacting him in the back.

((Move six squares after the soldier, magic missile him. 25 vs. reflex, 11 damage.))  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

iDragow

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:23 pm
Grashuk bit his lip, desperately wanting to show the captain just what "Ravenholm filth" did to people who couldn't show proper respect. And yet, they wouldn't last if the enemy kept bringing in reinforcements.

The warlord would just let the warlock, wizard, and rogue deal with the threat, except he was close enough to do something about it, and they weren't. Growling in dissatisfaction, he pulled away from the battle with Warrik, and instead chased after the grunt on the run.

Although the human was wearing less armor, and was therefore quicker, the Bugbear had no problem charging his foe down. Slashing the messenger across the back with his b*****d sword, he twirled the weapon fancily as he stared down the man.

"Face me in battle and die a warrior's death! If you turn your back on me again, I will have no problem imbedding my blade in your spine!"

Quote:
Move Action: 5 spaces to get within a few spaces of G5.
Standard Action: Charge! G5. 28 vs. AC, 11 damage.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:49 am
X------------------------------------------------horse-------------X
Y------------------------------------------------G5rse-------------Y
Z------------------------------------Ge------Gr--------------------Z
D-E--D---------------------------------------------------P-------P-D
E-E--E-----------------------------------------------D-------H---P-E
F-P--P-----------------------------------B-----------CW----------P-F
G----------------------------------------B-----------C-----------P-G

Initiative Order
1. Hars 31hp, Initiative
3. Cain 27hp, Oath'ing Captain Warrik and marked by the Captain
4. Captain Warrik has 101 damage, is cursed by Pelloth, is oath'ed by Cain, is marking Cain and is bloodied
5. Humans G1 has 42 damage, is cursed by Pelloth and is bloodied, G2 has 40 damage, is marked by Hars, Oath'ed by Cain, and is bloodied, G3 has 39 damage, is cursed by Pelloth, is Oath'd by Cain and is bloodied G4 has 43 damage, is marking Hars, is cursed by Pelloth, and is bloodied G5 31 damage and is bloodied
6. Gerash 17hp, is bloodied
8. Daelos

Gerash and Grashuk pursued the remaining guard, they saw him rushing to a horse and managing to pull himself upon to the creatures back. The undead wizard launches a silvery bolt of force which impacted at the same time that Grashuk sliced a piece of the mans bloody flesh off.

Daelos left the fleeing guard to the Warlord and Wizard, he instead turned to where the Captain had been taken by Cain. The elf saw the chance for a sneak attack and ran to a place where he flanked Captain Warrik with Cain. He then found an opening and stabbed his dagger into the back of the human, drawing another gush of blood.

Hars, Pelloth and Cain have Initiative!  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:36 pm
Hars dashes to lock the man down twirling both blades, grinning at the prospect.
((move to F17, Dual Strike @14/14, Warrik is marked))

The attacks are more reaching strikes to test the Captain's reflexes, but they garner his attention and prevent movement on his part.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:33 pm
[Aura: 6]

With those falling around him Pelloth was radieating with dark energy just waiting for someone to attempt a strike on him, so it could be released. Pelloth didn't like taking orders from the dead man, but seeing that the captain was soon to fall anyway, he dashed out of the keep. When he finally gained a glimpse of the soldier, he only had enough time to curse the man.

Quote:
Double Move: 6W, and 5N, ending NW of Ge, in Y11

Minor: Curse G5

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:55 pm
Quote:
Standard:
Bond of Pursuit vs CW:
+12 [4wis, 2lvl, 2prof, 1enh, 3flank]vsAC=18/20
1d10+6=10 damage and if he doesn't end his turn adjacent to me I can shift 4 squares closer to him.

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff