Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
Syaoran-Puu's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:36 pm
User Image
(Adult RP)

Happy ??? Birthday Chandra Chandra, and lots of others.

BIG GROUP RP!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:30 pm
User Image

Tasunke
exclaim SPOTLIGHT WINNERS

Now it's time for the spotlight winners for the month of August! We are now going to announce each new spotlight at the beginning of every month instead of at the end as we had been doing. Each winner will be for the current month (because that makes more sense). wink

First up, I'd like to announce the pet spotlight winners!

I looked through all the nominations and this pair really caught my eye. The nominator will remain anonymous but I'd like to share their quote below:
Sengdroma, owned by Dixie
User Image
Maion, owned by Syaoran-Puu
User Image
"They're lifemated, and share a wonderful story. Although some might think that its a normal romance, if you look into all the plotting and RP behind this pair, you might think otherwise! From their meeting to their courtship and "separation" to their eventual reunion, Dixie and Sya had managed to bring together two unique souls to form a really dynamic relationship. Like a real relationship, it has its ups and downs; in fact, with their reunion, I think its a new beginning rather than an ending because their life as parents start. I think that the love of these two had really stood the test of time, and well, I wish them the best on their quest to elderhood!"

User Image

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:50 pm
User Image

Mistaken Identity Drashi and Serenity

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:29 am
User Image

Unplanned Attacks Drashi and Symphony

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:38 pm
Renesme Carlie Cullen and Chandra!

I'm not fat! I'm pregnant! Renesme, Chandra and Io.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:29 am
User Image

User Image

Don't hold your breath Sato and Zeeke

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:21 am
User Image

We meet again, my fair lady Drashi and Serenity

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:24 am
Demon and Gishoni RP

Father like son... or is that the other way around? Demon and Gishoni

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:07 am
Alice, Jasper and Sato RP!
Got to love a touch of jealousy to bring a couple closer together!

Jealousy comes in more colours than just green! Sato, Zeeke, Alice and Jasper.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:30 am
ELDER APPLICATION FORM

User ImageName of Soquili and Link to Image:
Demon
Link to Teepee:
Homeward Bound
Do you remember when your Soquili first maxed out?
December 2011
Links to RP(s) that show how the Soquili has grown over time, proving his or her development into an Elder:

RPs are listed in order of the timeline but may have been done out of order.

1. It is the way of a Kalona - Demon ends up feeling rather pretty small when in the presence of another older Kalona. He especially dislikes that he is made to look insignificant infront of his sister.

2. You're so.... small! Demon meets a strange creature he has never seen before, and finds his temper tested with each word that is passed between them, but in the end Demon is strong enough to just walk away.

3. A world of surprises! - Demons pride is injured as he comes hoof to hoof with a creature he would normally deem 'unworthy' based on his mothers teacherings (lack of wings or Kalona features); but as the other stallion fights for his daughters honour it becomes clear that he is much stronger than Demon. And although it starts Demon's dislike for losing he doesn't really take much from the experience, deciding it was merely a 'fluke' that he was beaten.

4. You are a fool to challenge me! - Demon finds himself in over his head, and after failing to fight his way free is captured by Lana'thel. She intends to mould him into the perfect 'soldier' as her personal guard.

5. Mine! - Demon wakes up to find himself the prisoner of Lana'thel. She abuses him and forces him to fight and go hungry in an effort to get what she wants from him. Slowly Demon starts to do as he is told, fearing the punishment that would follow if he doesn't -but all the time he continues to think about one thing. Escape. As his body slowly starts to change from a foal to a youth he is presented with an opportunity to escape... and opportunity that he takes.

6. Stuck with no place to go - Demon has managed to avoid detection from Lana'thel for a few days, but ends up getting himself stuck in the arms of a tree. With his energy sapped he is forced to take the aid of another, and although trust is now something Demon struggles with he eventually accepts... taking a few other lessons away from the encounter as well. Demon starts to believe that worth does not actually mean you have to be a Kalona, strength is much more complicated.

7. Dark Hearts - Demon meets a fascinating creature by the name of Proserpina, his curiousity overwhelms his need to harm and kill as he tries to understand more about the other creatures of darkness. In the end he talks to her about his capture, and takes her on as a student... this encounter does help him start to come to terms with what happened to him.

8. (UNFINISHED) Bite of Uncertainty - Demon finds himself with an opportunity to see if Angeni's are really as strong as they claim, so he takes it. However things end messy and although Demon has been trying to repair the damage done to his body by Lana'thel through a steady diet, training and practising for he is still not able to defeat his opponant.... After this encounter Demon comes to the conclusion that: Losing is no longer an option, he wants to be stronger, faster... feared and awed; and to do that he needs to become the best.

9. Father like son... or the other way around? - Demon is taken reluctantly out for a 'lesson' by his father, the intention was to learn to stand and see more in the dark... but as it develops the blood spilt between them sends his father into a frenzy and they fight harder than they had planned. The encounter leaves Demon feeling frustrated and annoyed because once again his father has shown him he is not yet as a 'strong' as he had hoped.

10. Remember me.... - Frustrated by his encounter with his father Demon finds himself angry and volitile; needing a way to vent he goes looking for a fight and finds more than he bargained for, as the numbers grow and Demon becomes outnumbered he starts to think rather than just act.

11. Kalona Pride - Demon had heard a rumour of a fierce creature living up in the mountain, intreguied he went to look and found Oberon. They fought and as they did Demon learnt something interesting.... true Kalonas could use 'black magic'. After this he makes it his mission to find out more and to learn it for himself.... he wants to be the best, and see's claiming this power as one way to get there.

12. (UNFINISHED)The Fight is on! - Demon decides to attempt to use 'black magic' after acquiring the information, but fails. This is when he gets the idea to seek out another Kalona who may know the information.

13. (UNFINISHED) Black Magic? - Demon's mission to find any information about Kalona 'black magic' has begun, and when he meets a Kalona halfbreed by the name of Akuma he takes the opportunity to discover if she knows anything about it.

14. (UNFINISHED) A test of worthiness - Demon finally finds someone who knows about black magic but the only way to learn what he wants to know is to prove his worthiness as a Kalona and as sudent.

15. A Day of Nothing - Demon wanders into a mare called Rhea, after an interesting encounter with the fiesty mare Demon leaves wondering what had just passed between them. During this roleplay he again acknowleges that strength does not belong to Kalona's only.

16. Don't Eat Me! - Demon goes wandering and ends up stumbling into a someone else, true to his nature it soon turns violent and when his opponant runs away Demon decides to let them go so he can search for bigger prey.

17. Something Unexpected! - Demon finds Rhea again... however the scene he is greeted with does not please him. The fiesty mare that had consumed some of his thoughts was in trouble in his territory and Demon doesn't even think about his actions as he saves the day.... she is 'his' now, and as such no one else can have fun with her.

18. (UNFINISHED) Possession - Demon finds himself with a supply of built up anger and frustration that he happily lets loose in a fight against Hävitys.

19. Don't push me! - Demon finds himself once again toying with Rhea his latest possession. His anger flares in this RP and causes Rhea to think about her attachment to him, however it is not so simple... as far as Demon is concerned she is 'his' until he deems otherwise.

20. This is the real me! - Demon is confused, torn between claiming Rhea and disowning her... but he is drawn to the strength of her and the attitude that never seems to fail making him laugh. Yet as things become too serious and it becomes clear that she wants more than he can offer her he makes the decision to leave.

21. Fire everywhere....! - Demon is prepaing to leave Rhea when he discovers a fire in the forest, not willing to simply leave her he returns to her side and helps her to safety. As they travel they stumble across a young colt, and although it is against Demon's better judgement he finds himself leading them all to safety... he even nearly sacrifices himself to ensure their safety and had it not have been for Rhea's stubborness he probably would have died in the flames. He still leaves though, despite her kindness deciding that doing so was the nicest thing he could ever do for her... this way, she could live the life Demon feels Rhea deserves.

22. (UNFINISHED) Shadows and Strangers - Demon finds himself needing a distraction from Rhea, when he stumbles across a most interesting stallion. He.........

23. (UNFINISHED) Like a fox to hens - Demon finds himself presented with a situation he can not resist, two helpless looking mares, acting in the moment he tries to steal one and ends up in a bit of a fight.

24. (UNFINISHED) The Accident - Demon manages to use his black magic properly for the first time and eventhough his victum survived he was left blind. This gave Demon confidence that he could hone it and that it would grow stronger as he grew stronger. The incident leaves him flooded with determination, pride and a self-confidence that is probably not yet justified.

25. The Old Black Magic -Demon stumbles across a mare, and once again decides to use his black magic. Once again he is eventually sucessful and had they not been interupted by a unicorn he would have taken her life... all in the name of 'research'.

26. (UNFINISHED) I never knew evil until today - Demon goes looking for an excuse to practise his black magic.

27. (UNFINISHED) Snatched! - Demon discovers a fascinating creature by the name of Cherish in 'his' forest, after observing her for a little while he decides that he must possess her and so he steals her away from her kin and into his 'protection'.

28. Medicine Man - Demon finds himself desperate to find a 'cure' for Cherish's sickness, and her this is where he first discovers that there is actually another way to get what you want other than beating someone into submission. A strange sort of friendship develops between him and Erasto.

29. You don't scare me! - Demon finds himself in the company of two mares and leaves them with a lot more than just Black magic to think about. He starts to consider what it really means to be a leader, and how he can use that to his advantage. He also lets slip his feelings for Cherish, and finds that he recognises that there is something 'more' between them than simple possession and owner.

30. (UNFINISHED) Friendly Challenges - Demon goes out hunting with his friendly rival, needing a good challenge. He finds that although there is a difference between being with Santeria and Cherish he craves them both equally... just for different reasons, with Santeria he can be himself while with Cherish he always feels the need to be careful.

31. The Growl of a Kalona - Demon finds himself surrounded by other kalona's, and leaves the experience feeling rather disappointed by the way the mother and son pair acted... as if they were weaker than he would expect any Kalona to be. This is the final draw for Demon, and after this he decides that breed really isn't all that important after all when it comes to strength.

32. Chains of Hell - Demon finds Cherish is gone, and as he tries to search for her he loses the trail and ends up growing more and more angry, that is why he fights the first creature to walk into his path, Nori, yet as they fight they recognise a strength in the other one... and since Demon now decides that Cherish is worth living for he walks away leaving his opponant alive. This is the first time where Demon actually has something other than himself to live for.

33. Save me! - Demon decides that he must get Cherish back no matter what, and since she is heavily guarded he won't take any chances. He decides to build and army, and will recruit in any way needed... including kidnap to use as blackmail leverage. That is the opportunity he sees when he discovers a small foal, but as events progress he decides he can't waste too much time staying still... due to his great need to do something, anything... and so he leaves. This proves that Demon does actually have a brain, and perhaps a heart too.

34. (UNFINISHED) Bat out of Hell - Demon has been following up on rumors about strong fighters in an effort to hire or force them to fight for him, yet as he wanders in this particular cave he soon discovers his information was incorrect... but instead of a new soldier he ends up with a useful companion in the form of a bat called Hell.

35. Obstacles in My Way! - Demon meets Terra, but thinks better of recruiting her to his cause, realising that a skinwalker would be far too unstable for what he wants... after all, he wants to come out of it alive and with an alive Cherish.

36. (UNFINISHED) A Difference of Opinion.

37. (UNFINISHED) Dancing into Danger

38. (UNFINISHED) No More Nightmares. - Despite all the chaos and recruiting to get Cherish back, Demon finds himself with a desperate need to confront his past.... so he seeks out Blood-Queen Lana'thel, the one who kept him captive and tortured him as a young colt. Seeing her now makes him realise the fragility of power and fear, and as he comes away feeling all the stronger he can't help but worry that something may sway the tide within his own army.

39. (UNFINISHED) An Offer You Can't Refuse! - Demon recruits Chloros to his cause.

40. In the Beginning. Demon is wandering in the forest looking for a victum, he stumbles across a mare called Vaslissa and after he manages to sucessfully use his black magic against her he watches her fade away. She is the first creature he believes has ever died from his black magic.

User ImageWhy would your Soquili (IC) choose the Elder path? Demon was brought up to be a 'true' kalona, and although he quickly learnt that he had to earn his power and strength before he could boast such a thing he never stopped trying to prove himself. Throughout his whole life he has set himself goals, first it was to learn to fight -which he managed with the help of his captor Lana'thel- then it was to learn black magic -which he eventually managed with the help of a mentor called Alti- but throughout it all he has wanted to prove himself. To become stronger... or in his own words 'to become the strongest of all the Kalonas', originally he had wanted this simply for two reasons, to prove himself better than his father and so that he would be feared above all others. Yet, as his story developed he soon came to want it for a different reason..... to protect was what 'his'. He is very proprietary about everything that is close to him, his land, his food supply, his water, his woman.... and although he won't admit it to most he has always had a soft spot to Cherish, so much so he wants her to remain with him.

After raising an army, to also started to understand the importance of being strong rather than just appearing strong. Being of the Kalona's his leadership rights were challenged on several occasions and only by him being stronger and faster was he able to keep his title.... he wants to be able to do so with more ease, to smite those who believe he is unworthy of the strength he has earned through blood and sweat.

Why have you chosen the Elder path for your Soquili OOC? Demon spoke to me in his roleplays, he was almost begging me to do 'more' for him, and so after much consideration and roleplay I decided that I would try and help him achieve what he wanted. It wasn't an easy choice to make since being a mostly stereotypical kalona he doesn't exactly always play well with others, but during some of his roleplays he surprised me. He started to take on a life of his own, and I started to see what it made for a Kalona to be a leader. For them it is not about being gentle and caring but to be fierce and strong, like some animal alphas in the wild.... their lessons aren't all about communication but learning in the field -fighting skills, powers, and practically everything else are learnt and remember better if they are learnt the 'hard way'.

I believe Demon is worthy of becoming a Kalona elder because he has shown he can be a leader, not only to his own kind but to others.... he is cunning, allowing him to form plans to flank his opponants.... he is strong, allowing him to win against those who challenge him.... he is wise, with experience lots of different situations and styles he has learnt many lessons that shall remain with him always.

Part of being a good leader (elder) is being able to make the tough decisions. This is something Demon is willing to, and he will accept the consequences that come with them.

Note: If Demon gets picked to become an elder, would it be possible to add several scars to him since he would have acquired them through his journey to elderhood.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:10 pm
Misti, Chandra and Kimi

The Hunt is on Misti, Chandra and Kimi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:10 am
ELDER APPLICATION FORM

User ImageName of Soquili and Link to Image:

Maion
Uncert

Link to Teepee:

Homeward Bound

Do you remember when your Soquili first maxed out?
Estimating about April/May 2010

Links to RP(s) that show how the Soquili has grown over time, proving his or her development into an Elder:

RPs are listed in order of the timeline but may have been done out of order.

1. Memories - This is one of the first RPs Maion had after leaving his home high in the mountains, he shows his naivity to the world, but also reveals a secret pain that has been eating away at him. He has a hatred for all Skinwalkers after he watched one kill the mother of three foals, at the time he had not been strong enough to look after them so left them with a friend with the intention to find them once more as they young adults.

2. The Moonlight Lake - Maion learnt that he did not need to be so consumed about the Ocean, that there were in fact other things equally important. It marks the beginning of his long journey of discovery.

3. Condemnation - Tough lesson learnt here, Maion sees that he needs to have perspective in life, and although it is key that he does his duty he also needs to open his heart to the other possibilities around him. The other lesson he learns is that not everyone can be saved.

4. Caught up in the Snow - Maion takes a student in the form of a young foal called Taharial. After their meeting he passes on all the lessons he was taught by his own mother, and forms a longing to one day have children of his own so he can do the same with them.

5. The Tide Turns - Maion helps Abloec come to terms with his past, and learns alot about himself in the process.

6. A Touch of Silence - Maion stumbles into Sengdroma and although he believes her to be a mute he never holds it against her or treats her with anything other than respect. He fights with the beliefs his mother taught him and knows that she is wrong, it doesn't matter what breed you belong to every one has an inner light -they just need an opportunity to shine. He gives the mute the name Moon, because he loves the moon and after their dance this delicate mare before him came to mean a lot to Maion. Moon is Sengdroma.

7. A Fateful Encounter - Being of the Angeni breed Maion becomes aware of the ideals and expectations other have around him.

8. Oh, How Embarassing - Maion becomes welcomed into a family which provides him with a reason to become a 'protector', he wants to be able to keep his family safe from the evils that still torment his mind.

9. The Lake of Hidden Secrets - Placed in a unusual situation Maion makes the hard decision to help his future mate (Sengdroma) reach her goal by letting her go and not interfering. His protective nature prevents him from teaching her combat himself as he is worried that he would bring her harm.

10. Just Act Tough - Forced to accept his decisions Maion watches as the world starts to form new links and connections around him. He knows he must become stronger in order to fulfil his mission as protector.

11. OMG!!! - Maion meets his children for the first time, he feels the guilt of the world on his shoulders for not being there when they where born but vows that he will make it up to them, protect them, show them the ways to live honorably. Maion feels a longing to give them everything that he can -but he doesn't know what is missing or how he can achieve this.

12. In need of some advice - Maion is confused and longs for Sengdroma to become his mate and to give her something more than just himself. He finds Lovey Dovey and she gives him some advice which leads to him claiming Sengdroma as his mate and swears to be forever faithful to her and their future. The Miakoda herd is formed, accepting anyone who needs a place to call home -always under the watchful eye of their Alpha and their Guardian. Maion becomes that Guardian.

13. Something seems so familar about this protector-in-training - Maion finds himself looking at the world in a different way, he takes pleasure in sharing his skills and knowlegde with others, including those outside of his herd with the belief that with the right skills anyone can reach their goals.

14. An alliance if formed - Maion knows that as the guardian of the herd it is his responsibly to seek the safety and future of the herd, and so he sets out to form an alliance with the Imp herd. Part of the reason for him doing this is because he knows he will not be around forever and he wants to ensure that those he holds dear will be safe forever.

15. Be Mine... - Maion uses his strength to save Haishan Fai and Tuulikki from a skinwalker attack, he then uses all his strength to try and heal the wounds of Haishan Fai. This encounter shows him that he is not as good with every aspect of his being, and although he can heal he must rely on others to finish what he can not. He understands the need for unity and teamwork -and that together his herd can do anything.

16. Lost in the Woods - Maion only makes a brief appearance in this roleplay but he soon starts to understand that there are things out of his control, that he can't be there to protect everyone all the time. This only makes him more determinded to do so when he can.

17. Flying Lessons - After wanting children for so long Maion embraces them, despite being a little over protective of his two daughters he always encourages them to do their best. In this roleplay Maion teaches Chandra and her friend Sonnet to fly. He knows that as the protector of the herd it is his duty to allow his herd members to grow and learn at their own pace. He plans to teach both of these foals the importance of loyalty, friendship and knowlegde.

18. Unwelcome Advances - There is choas in the herd lands due to the appearance of skinwalkers, Maion rises quickly to his role as the herds protector and will not rest until he has ensured they are safe once again.

19. Together we are strong! - Maion interacts with other members of the Miakoda herd, the attack is fresh in everyones memory and their injuries are still strong.... but the good news helps the memory to fade and for hope to grow in their hearts once more, children have a way of making you forget everything bad and wrong in the world, even if it is only for a short moment in time. Maion grows close to his herdmates, bound together through their experiences.

20. Here to lend a hoof! - Maion runs across a little mare called Maisie, his sheer size causes her to freak out and she falls off a cliff. Maion uses his patiences and powers to save her, and afterwards simply talks to her in an effort to help her with her confidence.

21. Everyone needs a friend! - Maion takes his daughter to meet Maisie, the mare he had safed from falling off a cliff. His intention is to introduce them that the quiet and shy mare can finally have a friend, someone her own age she can trust and rely on. The only problem is, Maion starts to realise that his little girl isn't so little any more and has to come to terms with her growing up.

22. Leading is all about choices! - Maion finds himself with two pregnant mares to protect, and a herd that is only now starting to calm down after the ripple effects of the skinwalker attacks. Maion feels a sence of duty to everyone, and knows that by being seen he can help the moral of his herd... still he worries that his daughter is being left out, in an effort to get rid of his worry about her he decides to hire Jarlaxle to keep an eye on her.

23. Courage and Change. - Maion finds himself being asked for permission for his daughters hoof in matehood with Sonnet. And although part of Maion is happy that Chandra has found love he can't help but feel old, his little girl no longer so little.

24. Welcome to the Family - During his patrol of the herdlands before setting back for the night he runs into Aether (Sengdroma's brother), he can see potential in the other stallion so offers him his wish -to see his family and stop wandering- and in return Aether is to become one of Maion's protectors.

25. Swept Away - Maion finds himself in a storm... but he is not alone! The decision to use his powers over the Ocean are easy given that there is a basket, an innocent, in danger. Maion takes the little one in and swears to it that he will do everything in his power to keep it safe.

26. Do not fear... - After failing to find the baskets parents Maion and Sengdroma decide to adopt it as their own, to teach it and care for it as if it was their own flesh and blood. The basket is adopted into Maion's family and the Miakoda herd alike.

27. Opening on Hope! - Maion gets to witness the arrival of Pele to the world, it stirs many emotions in the old stallion.... especially since he had not been there for his first three children's arrival. He and Sengdroma are overwhelmed with joy for their new baby girl.

28. Return of the Long Lost Son - Maion only makes an appearance in the RP, Drashi's son Xanthus returns to the herd for training and Maion is there to greet the stallion upon arrival but also to give him his blessing to be in the herdlands and to be taught battle skills from his father Drashi. Maion teases Xanthus a little in this, showing that even a leader knows how to have a little fun every once in a while.

29. Duty of the Heart! - After one of Maion's protector assignment meetings he ends up having a heart to heart with his son Drashi. Maion gives him advice and hopes will all his heart that his son finds happiness and peace soon. Herd business is also discussed, mainly how best to prepare the foals for the future in terms of their safety.

30. When I grow up... - This is a sweet RP where Maion gets lots of attention from one of the new foals to the herd Crown, Crown is overwhelmed by the strength and size of Maion and hopes that one day he could be just like him, during their conversation Maion tries to give the young colt some advice that will hopefully help him when he is an adult.

31. A walk turned into a kidnapping - Maion takes one of his protectors and the new foals out to learn more about the land they live in, but as they are walking a demon attacks them. Maion does his best to protect everyone, and even jumps in the way of a foal to save their life.... however Maion becomes badly injured and couldn't move. He knew that with the foals there they stood no chance so he orders Drashi to take them to safety. He sacrifices himself for the good of his herd and gets kidnapped. This is only the beginning of a plot that is currently being played out, for more information check out the plot thread.

32. We can't all get along! - Maion is scouting the area out to find the easiest route to safety after he and the other prisoners escaped.... but he runs into someone, someone just as delussional as the kalona's he just escaped. The encounter leaves him with a firm knowlegde that standing by your belief and honour code is the only way to live.

33. Duty by the Ocean - Maion finds himself being called to the Ocean, and always he believes it is for a reason, when he comes across Thane.

34. ...And Found - Maion is checking up on the herdlands when he comes across an injured stallion, Karloff, he offers the stallion aid, food and shelter... and as things progress he hopes to show Karloff that there is a goodness within anyone, and break through some of the trust issues the young stallion has.

35. A Big surprise! - Maion discovers that he is going to be a grandfather.. his first thought is, his little girl is growing up. In this moment Maion can't help but feel his age.

36. The Cold Kiss of Winter. -

There are more RPs (group and solo) listed within my teepee, the later solo RPs. All my RPs have appropriate headers so you can quickly find what you are looking for.

Why would your Soquili (IC) choose the Elder path?

User ImageMaion was taught by his mother the virtues of life, charity, strength, wisdom, respect, valor and most importantly to her honour. It is by this 'code' that he has always tried to live his life, but time and time again he has found himself never quite comparing to the expectations of others. This drove him to improve himself so that he could prove his worth as an Angeni, a protector and eventually Guardian of the Miakoda herd.

He has shared his skills and knowlegde with foals and adults alike, hoping that with each encounter he has made he has managed to leave them with a 'gift', something to carry with them through their life, just like he will carry their gifts to him with him always. Maion is happy to accept that he is not perfect, not the best at everything, but also understands the improtance of the differences and how they can become a strength or a weakness simply by looking at it from an alternative perspective. He knows that to be part of a team is to rely on others from time to time and to always try your best.

His perpespective in life has changed and he has begun to understand the cycle of life, even accept the exsistance of Skinwalkers so that his hatred for them has now become merely a protective urge rather than a hungrey longing for their blood. This allows him to think more clearly rather than being consumed in both the past and the presence. He embraces and lives for each moment, savoring them.

To Maion, becoming Elder has always been his dream. However he now no longer wants it so that he can show others that he has proven himself, but instead so that he can help guide others and protect those he holds so dearly to his heart, for that is the origin of true strength. By reaching Elder Maion knows that he will have the power to protect those he loves for the rest of his life.

The experiences he has had in life have taught him a great deal, and as his wings and pelt begin to grey he hopes that he can leave a legacy behind him - as well as show those around him that this old stallion still has a trick or two left in him.

Why have you chosen the Elder path for your Soquili OOC?

In truth, I have always thought that Maion possessed the characteristics to one day become an Elder, he has upheld the virtues that he holds so dear to his heart and developed as a whole during his RP. No longer the niave young adult he once was but instead now a mature wise old stallion. His instincts and leadership skills have resulted in many lessons being taught and learnt and I would love to see him rewarded for his hard work. Maion is my most cherished Soquili, especially since he was the first I ever owned on my own. It took him over a year and half to get a breeding slot but that only proves that I will never give up on him. =D
*loves him and all the art of him and his mate*

To me Maion embodies what it is meant to be a leader. A leader is a person who has a vision, a drive and a commitment to achieve that vision, and the skills to make it happen.... and these are all things I believe Maion has shown throughout his RPs.

As a little bonus.... Maion recieved the spotlight with his mate Sengdroma in August 2010!
User Image

Spotlight Comment:
"They're lifemated, and share a wonderful story. Although some might think that its a normal romance, if you look into all the plotting and RP behind this pair, you might think otherwise! From their meeting to their courtship and "separation" to their eventual reunion, Dixie and Sya had managed to bring together two unique souls to form a really dynamic relationship. Like a real relationship, it has its ups and downs; in fact, with their reunion, I think its a new beginning rather than an ending because their life as parents start. I think that the love of these two had really stood the test of time, and well, I wish them the best on their quest to elderhood!"

--------------------------------------------

Note for colourist should Maion get accepted to become an Elder:

{This has been approved}
God name: Alignak
Meaning: The Inuit moon and weather-god who rules over the creatures of the sea and who controls the tides. He is also held responsible for solar and lunar eclipses, earthquakes and other natural phenomena.
Symbol: Moon
Sources: One || Two
Reason: Maion is the Angeni of the Ocean, and because of that I felt a Moon god would be more appropriate for him than those currently listed (since the Moon controls the Ocean); plus the listed 'abilities' of Alignak are similar to Maion's current abilities since Maion can control the Ocean to some degree making them similar.

Edits: I know that Maion has a lot of hair, so if he is lucky enough to become an elder I am completely open for him to have a hair cut or a change of style or whatever to make it easier for the colourist (braids loved). Either way he will always be Maion. I would also love if he could gain a few scars, after all he has been in a fight against pure skinwalkers and kidnapped by kalona's so there is bound to have a new mark or three upon his pelt.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100