Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The digivirus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:44 pm
She didn't even hesitate. "Why hold the crest of hope when you can command light?" Evelyn stepped forward, eyes blazing. "I hold the crest of light. Take me, and trade me for Dom. It'll leave you off better - and we can both get what we want." She took a deep breath, trying to keep her voice from wavering. She was scared; Dom was one of the strongest people she knew, but she knew that she had Gatomon, and her digivice. She was fueled by anger at Nagato, and rash thoughts swept through her. "Well, come on! What are you waiting for?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:57 pm
"Kari, don't be a idiot. How do we even know if he's bluffing or not." Rick looked worried about Kari's decision.  

oreck01

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:02 pm
"Look, I know, okay? It's my job to look after him. I know what I'm doing - we have our plan."

((I just realized I put my name as Evelyn. XD I'm going to switch over since most people are calling me Kari.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:05 pm
Rick looked down then at Andromon."All right then, bring Dom out here now!" Andrmon actually chuckled robotically. "You humans are so pitiful. Machines are the superior ones in the digital world. If we're broken, we can be rebuilt harder, better, faster and even stronger. Andromon motioned Darkdramo to get the boy.  

oreck01

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:12 pm
"oh no you don't!"
mirage gaogamon and nagato blocked the darkdramon, and started to battle.

"Giga stick lance!"

"Gale claw!"

"Dark Roar!"

"Full moon Blaster!"

"Double Crescent Mirage!"

Darkdramon blocked them with his giga stick.

"Master, we need to take the battle elsewhere!"

Mirage gaogamon, nagato, and darkdramon flew off to fight.

EDIT: (changed!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:25 pm
(I should have meant dom but this is good too)

"I guess now the deal is off. Now you are going to tell us where Dom or we use force." Agumon got into a defensive stance ready to go."Show me what you can do, meatbag." Rick got upset now and took out his digivice and card."Digi-modify!! Digivolution, Activate!!!" But nothing happened. Rick was confused about his digivice. "What? Why is not working now." He tried slashing his card again and again. Again nothing happened. "Rick, what happened?" He soon notices this is not his digivice."Nagato."  

oreck01

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:41 pm
nagato and mirage gaogamon were still battling darkdramon, when two digivices fell out of nagato's pocket, they were kari's and rick's.
"Mirage Gaogamon, we need to get those...NOW!"
mirage gaogamon dashed to get them, but darkdramon took the chance, and rammed mirage gaogamon.
"Got 'em, aughh! Mirage Gaogamon, do you see rick over there?"
"Yes, master!"
"Wait, how did you know what I was-"
mirage gaogamon threw nagato over.
"Thiiinnnkiiiing!!!"
*CRASH*
"Sonova.....oh, by the way, rick, kari."
Nagato walks by each of them, giving them their real digivices, but making it look like he was giving them copies, at least, in andromon's eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:05 am
Andromon looked down at the digivices and frowned. "Why would I need a childs toy?" He kocked them out of Nagatos hand and to the others feet. Andromon turned to Kari. "I don't want light, Light won't make me unbeatable. As long as there is hope I will always win." Andromon put up as force field around him which is unbreakable.  

Doranak

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:08 am
So far, Kari had watched the battle without moving. Fury blazed in her - the others had screwed up the plan! Growling, she barely noticed when her digivice was thrown in her direction - Gatomon caught it. A window of opportunity flickered in her eyes however - it took a few seconds to build a force field. She tackled Andromon just as the force field was going up, and timed it exactly. Gatomon was out, Andromon was in, and Kari was hopefully in.

((If it's Godmodding, let me know.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:50 am
The Andromons image began to flicker as the hologram faded he was a Darkdramon hidden using a computer and this was part of Andromons plan. The foce field wasn't only stopping people getting in but also out.
Dom woke up chained to the wall, he had cuts all over him and he was aching all over.  

Doranak

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:02 am
"Damn it!" Kari yelled, taking a moment to cool off. She silently gestured to Gatomon, and whipped out her d-terminal. Quickly, her and Nefertimon flew out, searching for Dom.

((You ever gonna get me in there dom?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:22 am
(I want to make it a drawn out battle and if I let you I have to let them all in and you where trapped in the force field.)
Dom tried to call for Patamon but he couldn't speak and he didn't know why. Dom kicked his feet of the wall to try and wake Patamon.  

Doranak

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:09 am
(I don't mind going in, but I just hope the false digivice tactic works....)
"why did you make such a stupid move..."
nagato mumbled...he didn't expect kari to act so rashly about this, and not suspect anything technical from an android.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:32 am
"Bugger."

((Question - where did I end up? ><))  

Hakari Niko

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:33 pm
"Kari......tell me again why you did that?"  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games