Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Digimon Guardians Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you be?
  Guardian

Sago_Knight

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:29 pm
Sago's body hurted from that Gaiomon's slashes ,"Imari, whats the status of the digimon?" Imari looked at his tamer "We are ok, except the Black Wargreymon's deletion." Sago closed his eyes remembering his instructions ,"Yin has Skull Satamon, which is the key, as I have sent the black egg back to headquarters.." They flew towards the headquarters.

[I'm not godmodding right? cause I'm still far away from the place]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:00 am
(Sorry i have not posted in awhile,SOOOO MUCH HOMEWORK sweatdrop and a lot of other things)
Reki got his Digivice and a purple beam came out."Dorumon Realalise!"
"Im ready." Just as Reki was about to digivolve Dorumon his Digivice rang. "What is this.....A message.Its from Kari."Reki looks a Kaji."Well it looks like we will have to finish this another time its time i left but ill play again another time." Reki ran out the Alters HQ back to the town to help Kari and the others.  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Viet Dragon Note

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:29 am
"How rude, but you can't escape!" Plays two cards and opens the airdramon and tyrannomon gate at the front of entrance ,"Stop him!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:52 am
((Total - I've got it covered with oreck and myself. Pretty much I'm getting oreck outta there and then busting out myself. wink ))  

Hakari Niko

oreck01

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:04 pm
Epic_Muffin
oreck01
(guys i been having computer problems so i havent been on recently, but please allow me to do this)

Rick punched through air vent above kari." Need a hand?" with a smile. Gaomon junped down."We have to hurry! Gao rush!" Gaomon rapidly punched the bars till they broke and did the same for gatomon.

stressed
(why are we doing this, you were nowhere near the base, and you got left out a long while ago, and you were nowhere near the base! You know what, fine, I'm just going to eliminate you there!)
nagato, just entering the base, sees an open air vent.
"Either she escaped, or someone else is here.....either way, I don't care...."
nagato heads to the main prison room, and sees gaomon and rick standing in the room with kari and gatomon.
metal seadramon fires at gaomon and Rick, while nagato releases dorugoramon, who fires at kari and gatomon, nagato is firing explosive arrows at all of them, besides his digimon of course.
(No one else can get there that fast. Its called GODMODDING for a reason......)

( stare u have anger management problems dude, but that was my fault im sorry truly like said i had computer troubles, i just wanted to get back in this rp thats all.)
Rick regrettably had to leave unfortunately."We'll come back for you!! Lets go Gaomon, Digivolve!" Gaomon digiolve to...Gaogamon!! Rick jumped on his back and tries to get out of the base.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:59 pm
"heh, dorugoramon, after them...."
dorugoramon chases oreck, as nagato and metal seadramon remain.
"Well, back in your cells, but different ones this time."
nagato kicks kari into a much stronger cell this time, and gatomon into a reinforced de-digivolution chamber.
dorugoramon fires at gaogamon and oreck, locking on with his next attack, and the flaming iron sphere descends faster and faster......  

Amias Nicht

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:23 pm
Yin took an absent glance to see how the other headquarters was handling its situation. He then went quickly to work in the lab on the egg. He figured having a copy on hand will help to make sure that the master has skull satamon around for his plans.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:44 pm
Having taken a kick to the ribs, Kari winced, gingerly running her fingers over the cracked rib. She grabbed her crest, and spoke through it to Gatomon. "Don't worry. We'll get out of this - we always do." The tamer sank against the wall, breathing heavily and clutching her side. "We just need to find out what they want with us first."

((By the way, Epic, do you have an actual plan?))  

Hakari Niko

oreck01

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:57 pm
"Hurry Gaogamon! That thing is gaining on us!" Gaogamon, hearing his partner, sped up faster making turns to lose dorugamon."Oh crap, a dead end." Gaogamon and rick were now in a bind  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:05 pm
Hakari Niko
Having taken a kick to the ribs, Kari winced, gingerly running her fingers over the cracked rib. She grabbed her crest, and spoke through it to Gatomon. "Don't worry. We'll get out of this - we always do." The tamer sank against the wall, breathing heavily and clutching her side. "We just need to find out what they want with us first."

((By the way, Epic, do you have an actual plan?))

(You already know it.)  

Amias Nicht

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:07 pm
oreck01
"Hurry Gaogamon! That thing is gaining on us!" Gaogamon, hearing his partner, sped up faster making turns to lose dorugamon."Oh crap, a dead end." Gaogamon and rick were now in a bind

"Hell inferno!"
dorugoramon fires a huge sphere at gaogamon and oreck, taking up the walls and corners of the space you're trapped in.
"Looks like you won't be getting out of this alive!"
dorugoramon laughs as he sees the sphere getting closer and closer....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:08 pm
(when I get my next digimon, can I use him in this rp?)  

Amias Nicht

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:10 pm
Kari clenched her fists, watching helplessly. "I'm not going to let you do this!" she cried. "GATOMON!!!!"

Her digimon felt the power within her. "It's showtime! Gatomon warp digivolve to...... Magnadramon!"

With the force that changed Gatomon still present, Magnadramon broke apart her room. She aimed a fire tornado at her tamer, who smiled, and jumped onto her partner's back.

"Now, MetalSeadramon. We fight again!" Magnadramon called. "Apocalypse!" The holy dragon cried, sending energy bolts to the metal sea dragon.

((Epic & I pmed it over, it's all good! Well, the part about Gatomon busting out.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:18 pm
Hakari Niko
Kari clenched her fists, watching helplessly. "I'm not going to let you do this!" she cried. "GATOMON!!!!"

Her digimon felt the power within her. "It's showtime! Gatomon warp digivolve to...... Magnadramon!"

With the force that changed Gatomon still present, Magnadramon broke apart her room. She aimed a fire tornado at her tamer, who smiled, and jumped onto her partner's back. "Fire Tornado!" The dragon called, aiming the shot at Dorugamon.

"Now, MetalSeadramon. We fight again!" Magnadramon called. "Apocalypse!" The holy dragon cried, sending energy bolts to the metal sea dragon. "Gaogamon, Rick, climb on!" Kari called, Magnadramon extending a leg right above them.

((Epic & I pmed it over, it's all good! Well, the part about Gatomon busting out.))

(Gaogamon and rick are pretty far away, fighting my dorugoramon.)
"Well then, I guess there's no way out of it...."
says nagato after the energy bolts dispersed, leaving nagato and metal seadramon a little shocked from the blast.
metal seadramon fires at the ground, creating smoke again, metal seadramon then flies into the air, firing down at you with beams of energy from its snout.
Nagato fires arrows as well...
(NO ONE ELSE INTERFERE WITH THIS FIGHT! Or you will feel my wrath!))  

Amias Nicht

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:26 pm
Epic_Muffin
Hakari Niko

With the force that changed Gatomon still present, Magnadramon broke apart her room. She aimed a fire tornado at her tamer, who smiled, and jumped onto her partner's back. "Fire Tornado!" The dragon called, aiming the shot at Dorugamon.

"Now, MetalSeadramon. We fight again!" Magnadramon called. "Apocalypse!" The holy dragon cried, sending energy bolts to the metal sea dragon. "Gaogamon, Rick, climb on!" Kari called, Magnadramon extending a leg right above them.

(Gaogamon and rick are pretty far away, fighting my dorugoramon.)
"Well then, I guess there's no way out of it...."
says nagato after the energy bolts dispersed, leaving nagato and metal seadramon a little shocked from the blast.
metal seadramon fires at the ground, creating smoke again, metal seadramon then flies into the air, firing down at you with beams of energy from its snout.
Nagato fires arrows as well...
(NO ONE ELSE INTERFERE WITH THIS FIGHT! Or you will feel my wrath!))

((Edited the first post))

"Seriously, what is with you and smoke?" Kari asked, somewhat quieter due to her rib. Magnadramon lifted up as well, flying to Metalseadramon's level, beams of energy hitting but not visibly fazing the digimon. Kari gingerly took out her sling, and swung it, thinking that she was lucky to have only one badly injured side.

She whacked three stones at the pair, one aimed for Nagato, the other two aimed at Metalseadramon, one to his snout, and the other his chin. ((It seemed logical))

Magnadramon roared, and sent a Hermit Fog Metal Seadramon's way. "Don't touch that!" she shouted. "It corrodes anything that it touches."  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games