Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Heroes: 'Activating Evolution' Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:03 pm
"Keep talking, it'll destract her." Alice whispered. "Know anyway out of this place?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:55 pm
"Well," Yin whispered, "there is the fire escape, and since you seem to have figured me out some how we have to wait a second though. I don't like leaving myself in places usually."

As Yin said this most of the room formed together into a third person.

"And now it is time to meet Yang."  

Yin Yun Yang

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:23 pm
"I'll explain once we're out." A bird was at the fire escape, "Uh huh... Okay we're clear." She glanced around and climbed down the outside of the fire escape as if it were a tree.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:50 pm
"You guys know I can hear you in there, right?" Suddenly, a shadow stretched up from the ground and opened the door. "Did you honestly think I'd let you walk away? I'm not stupid." Suddenly, more hands began to reach out of shadows and started stretching out, trying to snatch at the group while several more slipped out of the fire escape. "Controlling shadows is kind of my thing. If you're going to use your powers, no rule states that I can't use mine."  

Chikyu Kodomo

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:03 pm
Yun and Yang hop onto the fire escape sprouting wings and carrying off Alice and Yin as they change into large birds. Flying off towards the outskirts of town as quickly as possible.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:31 pm
"Oh sure. The place is sound proof and she could hear us." Alice looked and saw that light again. There was definately a connection. "Stay in the air, it's not safe on the ground," Alice said after a moment. She growled to herself for being so careless. She noticed the man walking below them whom had the light as well. He had a nice spirit, but was confused. She wondered if it would be right to get him involved.  

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:38 pm
"When I removed myself from the walls and reverted the furniture the place became unsound proof. I had made it sound proof, just not when I took myself out of the picture."

Yun and Yang mold the two passengers onto their backs, and then into one large bird with both of them on it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:25 pm
As James continued his stroll through the neighborhood, he noticed what looked like a gigantic bird flying several hundreds of feet above his head. He stared at it, thinking of all the weird stuff that had occurred during the examination of the latest victim by this 'Faust' character. "The victims are always found with their heads cut open, as if with a scalpel, though the body shows no signs of struggle or fingerprints. Some of his victims were even impaled by household objects before their skulls were cut open, though even the objects themselves don't have fingerprints on them, save for the people who own them." He wiped some sweat from his forehead and continued walking. "The people he kills have no connection to one another that we can discern. Does he just go after them at random?" He then stopped for a second, remembering the moment when his car had suddenly lifted off the ground and slammed him into the wall, yet he had not only survived the impact without a scratch, but pushed the car out of the indentation he was stuck in with relative ease, and left footprints in the pavement as he walked home from the incident. Finally, just to get his mind off the whole thing, he checked his watch, and realized that it was about 6:30. "I should probably get home. I'm probably just stressed out by this case; I just need to go home and get some sleep..."

Lisa glanced out the fire escape door as the group fled. "Damn. I almost had them too. Ah well; ya win some, ya lose some." She pulled out a mobile phone and punched in a number. "Yeah, it's Lisa. I think I'll be needing a bit of support, preferably airborne? By the way, how'd the procuring of those paintings go?" A voice on the other line responded. "The pictures by Zachary Wilson are none of your concern, Lisa. You need to focus on securing the target, and fast; there seems to be word in the police department that Faust is, or was here recently. As impressive as your ability is, he is on a completely different level from you. If you find him--" "'--run, don't fight.' I know. I've heard this at least a million times already, you don't need to make it a million and one." She then held her hand above her shadow, which stretched off the ground and reshaped itself into what looked like a black platform floating in midair. "Relax; I'm not going to screw up this time." She leaped on the platform, which took off into the air. "See ya later...with my quarry."  

Chikyu Kodomo

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:22 am
"Gee that's-," Alice cut herself off and spun around. "She's still-?! Land!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:03 pm
"What? Yin turns around and sees the shadow platform following them.

"Ah crud, I don't even see how that is possible, granted most wouldn't see cloning themselves leisurely but still."

Yin had a bright idea though, he kept flying, preparing his left hand into something that would be perfect for this.

"She won't be able to attack us too well up here, all the shadows are below, especially if we get above the clouds.

The bird goes higher and towards a clear patch in the sky.  

Yin Yun Yang

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:10 pm
(How do you know she can use shadows? stare )

"Wake me up when I faint from lack of oxygen," Alice commented.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:16 pm
(I am guessing that because she is flying after us on top of a shifting mass of darkness, good enough for you?)

"Oh yeah, you can't change for that. Here." He sends out an oxygen masked shape protrusion from his back.  

Yin Yun Yang

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:27 pm
(Mmm.... I'll buy that.)

"You sure this is safe to use?" she asked skeptically looking at the mask with a floating spirit next to it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:50 pm
"I don't have to need to breath, and I will make it so that there will be plenty of oxygen filtered through for you. I'll make it nicer."

The mask pops out and turns into plastic with a tube leading under his shirt.  

Yin Yun Yang

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:59 pm
"I'll pass..." Alice said slightly disturbed. "Can you make it so she can't see me for a second?"  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games