Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon: Battle of the Merged Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What element are you?
  Fire/Wood
  Light/Dark
  Wind/Earth
  Ice/Metal
  Thunder/Water
View Results

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:38 pm
(shouldn't you not know who the creepers are without finding out what they are doing? that is kind of omnipotent in knowledge, not like that book says who my minions are. evil )  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:44 pm
((Explosions and destroying your own dark digimon counts as giving up the surprise...))  

Note Dragon Viet

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:57 pm
(those two hadn't attacked yet, hell, none of my minions have done anything except defend themself from a toromon so far. None of them have done anything to show they are creepers yet.)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:39 pm
((BLack metal seadramon..))  

Note Dragon Viet

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:51 pm
[Well, there aren't much creepers yet. Why can't we RP as a creeper while we wait for more to come?]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:04 pm
(Never said black metal seardramon. Just metal seadramon. The only black digimon person is the black wargreymon. Also, you guys weren't there to see that. Omnipotent knowledge. Ugh. The black wargreymon guy hasn't even done anything yet.)  

Yin Yun Yang

Note Dragon Viet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:47 pm
((All creepers are dark and black digimon, besides, blood lust and destruction shouldn't be here, except this one guy....))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:13 pm
(As I said, the tortomon attacked the one of them. Who said their digimon were black? And they have not blown anything or destroyed anything except the tortomon yet. They walked into that town peacefully. There is nothing about them to make them suspicious yet. I think this argument should wait until tomorrow until those two are back on at least so they can argue or not about this too. And more people will be on too.)  

Yin Yun Yang

Note Dragon Viet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:42 pm
((they blew up the guard to check their digivice..))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:35 pm
((let's just say that he knows there are there, but he dosn't know who or what they are. They could be digimon or humans for all he knows, how about that? 3nodding ))

Shi-zu put her hands to her head. "ahh!!! Magnamon calm down, you're giving me a headake." She said as her digivice went crazy with beeping and buzzing.  

Alpine Dragon

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:48 am
(( Okay you guys want action.. LET THERE BE BOOGIE!! ))

" Okay, time to blow stuff up!" Kaya giggled as she grabbed her digivice, her body started glowing as her digimon appeared, Metamormon roared and merged with his tamer body as they turned into Black Mega Seadramon "Thunder Javelin!" The enormous digimon roared and fired 7 massive lightning strikes at the resting Elecmons, it was to late for the digimons to react and the attack hit them right on and destroyed them easily so that mega seadramon could collect their data and send it to Milleniummon, the other digimon in the village started screaming and ran away in panic. Outside the village the young Flamedramon turned around and was shocked when he saw the villages citizens turn into nothing but data right before his eyes " NO!"

Kaya laughed and turned her long snake to look at the village digimons running away
" Woohoo! Look at the other village digimons run! Oh, Flamedramon coming this way.. Now would be a good time to use your digimon Jill. Ill take the smaller ones -Thunder Javelin - WOOT! BULLSEYE!"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:08 am
((Guard, what guard? The one I'm about to blow up?))

"This creature surely isn't worth my full power" Jill said, looking at the approaching Flamdramon. "Floramon, give me the power of BioLotusmon."

Jill's left arm turned into that of BioLotusmon, and the serpent staff appeared before her. Grabbing it, she shouted, "Serpent Ruin!"

A dark purple beam fired from the black serpent on her staff and went directly toward Flamdramon's head.  

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:25 am
(( I think the think the guard was Tortomon ))

As Black MegaSeadramon killed several more of the village digimons she turned to see Jills shot, it hit the Flamedramon who chrashed down onto the ground, he was unconscious and dying..
" Nice shot, you got him!" The massive sea digimon roared as it whipped its tail to destroy a Garurumon who tried to protect a small herd of infant digimons

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:19 am
User Image(guys sorry havent been on, ill be w/ alpine dragon)
" scream Stop it!!!!" John ran to the seadragon and his digivice glowed." eek What the deuce?""Its showtime big guy! "Execute!!Spirit evolution!!Zudomon!!"  

oreck01

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:23 am
Millenniumon's crystal dimmed as he grew stonger by the data being sent to him.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games