Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
world of heros Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:17 pm
Sly_Shino
"Wait," thought Leon, "I know you can just become the beasts, but will we be doing any field studies? Like going to see the creatures where they live?"
(Everyone, isn't this set in the future, because I don't think people will still be talking about Harry Potter and Dungeons and Dragons at that time period, I am just saying, we could use the future theme a little more)

(yeah but harry potter is still something people watch i watch old movies all the time)
"yes we will," dr strange said in a good mood  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:47 pm
"Yeah! I can't wait." said Chase containing the urge to jump up and down. "When do we start?"  

Mavruck

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:46 pm
(finally it took for ever for someone to post lol)
the bell rang
"ok that was awesome dude where to next guys," luke said laughing  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:07 pm
" i was really lost in that class." sweatdrop rick was scratching his head while walking  

oreck01

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:09 pm
"thats ok now where do we go," luke asked messing with his spikes  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:55 pm
"The next class is malipuation control. I can't wait. That sounds like so much fun." said Chase.  

Mavruck

oreck01

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:57 pm
"i already have my power under control, y should go?"Rick's hand accidentally shoots out lightning hits a bully in the butt." scream WHO DID THAT!?" " eek oh crap."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:25 pm
As the lightning hits the bully Chase laughs out loud. "Yeah you sure do have your powers under control."  

Mavruck

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:55 am
as the bully raged at rick luke wasnt going to let his new friend get hurt and shot some spikes out of his hand turn them into swords and with out harming the bully bearly and pinnedhim to the wall "wow that was lucky and now i hope you dont deside to try my friends anymore," luke saidholding a spike sword clode to his head giving off a deadlly smile that would scare anyone and with out shifting his smile back to nice looked at his friends

"lelts go to class guys," luke said with his normal smile back on like nothing has happened  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:53 am
"Dude. That was a little much but awesome." said Chase laughing. He walks over to the bully and says, "Nice meetin ya" and walks away.  

Mavruck

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:26 am
"its ok lets get to class," luke said laughing
"i must unlock my abilitys," luke muttered to himself lost in thought about his past

(the farther we get in the rp the farther your abilitys progress you will gain abilitys from abilitys if that makes scince)

malipuation education
"we are here cool," luke said walking in  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:41 am
"wow luke your no push over," sarah said still right next to chase

"hey chase your so cute," sarah said walking in with chase  

renyoru13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:30 pm
"Well...I ...uh." said Chase almost walking into the wall. "Thanks."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:12 pm
"you guys are funny," luke said laughing  

king zetsu13

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:16 pm
As Sean entered the Manipulation Control classroom with the others, he started rubbing his hands together nervously. Great. Control, the one thing which I am completely lacking in...Well, let's just get this over with. I hope this is like therapy; the rooms are nice and quiet, so I'm not at risk of killing someone on accident. As Sean stepped into the room, however, the sound of his footstep reverberated off the walls and echoed out into the hallway, as if he had stepped into a dark, damp cave or something. "How ironic; my power doesn't go out of contol until I enter a class related to just that...."  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games