Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
digimon legendz(UPDATED 11/20/07) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

r girls less interested in RP than guys?
  Yes
  no
  maybe
  who gives a crap!?>:<
View Results

Zero slater

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:57 pm
Zane turned to Akina "Are you ok?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:09 pm
Akina smiled weakly at Zane. “Yeah, I’m okay. My back just hurts a little, that’s all.” Akina reassured the older boy with a wave of her hand. She laid down again and sighed in her mind. ‘Maybe I should just lay down and it’ll go away...’ She thought.  

starlight parade

RudeFan21

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:25 pm
"Now Veemon VeeHeadbutt!" Mat said as Veemon hit a rock on the cave wall. He sat down and started smoothing the rock out with another into a spherical shape. He went outside and came back after a couple of minutes holding the rock. "Here Akina, drink this. Oh and I'm Mat." he said handing her the rock which was in the shape of a small bowl holding some water.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:54 pm
Akina blinked and then smiled, sitting up once again with a slight wince. She reached for the rock cup and took a sip from it. It was nice and cold, very refreshing.
“Thank you Mat!” The younger girl exclaimed and placed the cup on her lap. Wanyamon bounced up to her with a small frown.
“Do you feel better now, Akina?” The Baby Digimon asked. For a moment, Akina said nothing, then she smiled sweetly. She nodded at her Digimon companion. ‘It does hurt, but there’s no need to be a burden. One little lie won’t hurt...’ Those were her true thoughts, thoughts that would remain only to herself. She wobbly stood up, her legs weak from sitting down so long. Akina grabbed her messenger bag that was placed near her, slung it on, and smiled weakly at the rest.
“We should get going. If we stay here for a long time, the Ogremon might come back with even more friends”

starlight parade

Zero slater

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:15 pm
Zane turns, "Akinas right where sitting ducks in here"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:22 pm
Kaichi nodded, and walked outside with caution, Kotemon following behind. "It's all clear. I don't see anyone." Kaichi and Kotemon walked back to the Koemon and told them what happened. The Koemon understood and told him to go to the Golden Temple. Koemon gave Kaichi a map and marked it for him, telling him that a crest was waiting for all of them there. The crest will make them Digivolve again, so that they will be able to fight the first 'King'. The Koemon didn't tell Kaichi who the 'King' is, but told him that there are five of them.  

l - Bleak - l

oreck01

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:01 pm
RICK: IF EVERYBODy is ready, lets go
Coronamon:yeah blaugh (he jumps up)
(Rick and somebody helped lifted akina into the trailer)
Rick: So chase did u guys have any trouble w/ the ogres

(ill try pming chikyu 2 let him know wats happeinin in the story so far)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:26 pm
"Monodramon lets get ready to move out with the others"Zane said Ok Monodramon hops up beside Zane "Where good to go."  

Zero slater

starlight parade

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:58 pm
Akina was helped lifted into the trailer by Rick. Even though she didn’t say it, she suspected that it was because she was the shortest of all of them.
‘Well, on the positive side; We get a free ride. Now I don’t have to put pressure on my legs...’ Akina thought and leaned against the walls of the trailer. Wanyamon bounced up to her and grinned, sitting next to her.
“Isn’t this cool, Akina? We’re going to the Golden Temple!” Her companion exclaimed. Akina gave a small laugh and smiled at her Digimon.
“Um, sure...But where exactly is this Golden Temple?” The blonde asked. Wanyamon opened his mouth, then closed it. Then opened it and closed it once more.
“Don’t know” Was his reply. Akina sweat dropped and sighed. She thought of another question.
“Do you know who this King is then?” She questioned. Wanyamon shook his head. The tamer sighed and sweat dropped once more. ‘We’ll find out later... and hopefully, nothing bad will happen’

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:03 pm
Rick: so kaichi any idea where this golden temple is?
Coronamon: hey let me c the map real quick(try to grab the map)  

oreck01

Mavruck

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:00 pm
"I led them away from the cave. But I didn't see the other guy." said Chase. "How will he know where to go if we leave?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:48 pm
"Who's the other guy?" Mat said counting everbody which equaled 6. He carried Veemon on his back as the little guy slept.  

RudeFan21

Zero slater

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:07 pm
*Theres someone else?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:26 pm
Kaichi raised the map above him so that Coronamon couldn't get it. Kotemon pulled out his Banyo and threatened him with it. When Coronamon backed off, Kaichi looked at it. "Well it says here that the 'Golden Temple' is in the forest region. We're actually quite close compared to where me and Chase met. Yeah, and the cave we're in is right here. I say we have a two hour hike. Koemon, saddle up! We're leaving."

Koemon got up on his Gizamon, and rode ahead of the others, the trailer on the back.  

l - Bleak - l

Mavruck

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:35 pm
"There was a guy who left before me to stall the Ogremon. He had a digimon that looked like a bird with a feather sticking up on its head." Said Chase.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games