Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon: Lost in the Digital World. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryzuna

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:44 pm
Ryzuna smiled at Yuuki. "Thanks but you guys need to eat. Just sit me under a tree and you, Gatomon, and MagnaAngemon can go eat.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:55 pm
"But-," Yuuki began.
"Come on, lets get us some food!" Gatomon exclaimed with delight. "He'll be fine until we get back, right?"
Gatomon looked at Ryzuna, waiting for an answer.

maxelle

Rinexe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:59 pm
The Ogremon that attacked before was climbing up the mountain as Hano and Ichi took a break from climbing. "Ok, I chi, I want you to blast some climbing holes up the mountain. This is the last placewe have to stand until right below the bottom." After Hano said this Ichi immediatly started blasting, while Ogremon was less then 100 feet away.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:25 pm
Angelic woke up and saw Guilmon was awake to. "Hello Angelicmon." "Hello Guilmon...." Angelic stretched and yawned "We need to find a creek or something..."  

angelic_serenity

Ryzuna

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:26 pm
Ryzuna smiled at Gatomon and patted her head softly. "I'll be fine. You go eat."
MagnaAngemon shook his head. "I will stay with you. I wont leave you alone while you are hurt."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:36 pm
A while after Ichi finished blasting the holes the Ogremon jumlps from the cliff right below the top about to hit Hano. "Candlemon, digivolve!" Candlemon digivolves into Devimon and immediatly wipes out the Ogremon. "Hano, if you hold my leg, I can get you to the top f the mountain."  

Rinexe

Fires Blaze

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:58 pm
The ground shakes as Eldoradomon walks down the path, now in sight of Leormon and Zygoon. Night is starting to fall and Leormon and Zygoon are exhausted once again. They are taken by surprise when the ground shakes but are happy to see that it is Eldoradomon. They quickly run up to him. "Hello, Eldoradomon! Long time no see. I need to talk to the council inside. Mind if I come on up?"

"Not at all. You are welcome here. You're going to have to get up on your own though." Eldoradomon continues to walk. "Let's go Leormon! Digivolve into Liomon!" Zygoon draws out his digivice, a bright white version of the first season one. "Leormon Digivolve to... Liomon. Roar!"

Zygoon jumps on his back. "Let's go!" Liomon leaps his way up. Once up Liomon De-Digivolves back into Leormon and they start to walk through empty halls.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:56 pm
Devimon flys Hano to the top of the mountain where as Hano expected, his brother was. "So you stayed here. Ain't that wonderful!" "Where did he get a Beelzemon...Hano...we can't find this. We need to go." "I know that, so what do we do, now that we're here?" "Jump." Before Hano can jump he is hit in the back and pretty much flies off towarda large dune. Just before he hits the dune his Devimon catches him and flies off beside an Eldoridamon. "Thats an Eldoridamon, he won't hurt us. Eldoridamon, have you seen any other tamers?"  

Rinexe

Fires Blaze

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:29 am
Rin Chambers
Devimon flys Hano to the top of the mountain where as Hano expected, his brother was. "So you stayed here. Ain't that wonderful!" "Where did he get a Beelzemon...Hano...we can't find this. We need to go." "I know that, so what do we do, now that we're here?" "Jump." Before Hano can jump he is hit in the back and pretty much flies off towarda large dune. Just before he hits the dune his Devimon catches him and flies off beside an Eldoridamon. "Thats an Eldoridamon, he won't hurt us. Eldoridamon, have you seen any other tamers?"
Eldoradomon is not by the dune first of all because I had said Zygoon and Leormon continued walking. Second of all, that took them quite a while to get there. You can't just jump off a mountain and end up in the middle of the desert. question question question  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:14 am
((Tis a pretty big mountain, and I didn't jump off. I was blasted off and my digimon flew further))  

Rinexe

Fires Blaze

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:01 am
Rin Chambers
((Tis a pretty big mountain, and I didn't jump off. I was blasted off and my digimon flew further))
It was still a three hour trip for my Character. Just how fast were you going?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:05 am
((the power of the beelzemon, then the flying of devimon. also clibing the mountain took a day 1/2))  

Rinexe

maxelle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:26 am
(Note: Bold = Digimon, Normal = Yuuki/Human)

"I guess Gatomon and I will get some food. Watch him, okay Angemon?" Yuuki looked at Angemon before walking off with Gatomon, who's stomache was constantly growling. They stopped in one of the restraunts, taking a table.
"Your order please?" a Burgermon came to their table.
"Shrimp?" Yuuki asked and the Burgermon looked at her curiously.
"What is that?"
"Um, how about two burgers?" Gatomon stated quickly and the Burgermon nodded, running off to fill their orders. The cat quickly snapped her look back at Yuuki. "There are certain foods on Earth that they don't have here in the Digital World. Be careful what you order. You aren't supposed to be bringing attention to yourself."
"Oh...Okay. But then, why is there burgers here?" Yuuki asked.
"Their called Burgermon for pete's sake!" Gatomon exclaimed.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:32 am
((man i wish someone had an angemon, cuz i have devimon))
Hano decides to not wait for an answer and walks into the desert even firther.  

Rinexe

Kalawyn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:07 am
Gaia name: Kalawyn
Character name: Emma Loreaux
Digimon: Salamon
Digimon nickname(Optional): Salamon
Bio(optinal): Emma is a 16 year old girl who lives in England. Emma is a very selfless, somewhat carefree girl who is always thinking of others. She is a very confident, courageous girl and is an excellent leader. Due to the pressures of her family, who owns a famous computer company, Emma struggles between a life that is given to her and a life that she wants. She wants to grow up to be a veterinarian, since she loves animals, but her parents have made her the heir to their fortune and have made her her father's successor. Despite that, she is an extremely academically and artistically gifted girl. Her biggest flaw is that she is somewhat outspoken, and sometimes too audacious/rash, and usually keeps things bottled up inside.
Appearence(picture, description, or avitar):

User Image  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games