I have no idea
View Results

DMMegsie

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:02 pm
I've heard quite a bit about this game... but the most is on what system it's going to be on.

Of course, the two obvious candidates are the PS3 and the Xbox 360... but also I've heard the PSP... which seems kinda weird...

Does anyone have any official info or at least some sources on if they disclosed what system it's on? Or even if it's going to be a specific console exclusive..  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:08 pm
Does no one have an opinion on this at all?  

DMMegsie

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200

axel on fire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:56 am
i made some researches about it and 90% said that it will be on the ps3 ... im still searchin but ill let u know when i know for sure  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:56 pm
I've heard ps2 and ps3  

Gene7277

DMMegsie

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:28 pm
axel on fire
i made some researches about it and 90% said that it will be on the ps3 ... im still searchin but ill let u know when i know for sure

Yeah.. that's what I've been hearing too.. but you never know.. especially with the decline in popularity with PS3 and such (due to price tag and other reasons)... but then again KH3 isn't due for a release for a good while (possibly not even until 2009) so there's always time for change.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:14 am
dark_mistress_megsie
axel on fire

Yeah.. that's what I've been hearing too.. but you never know.. especially with the decline in popularity with PS3 and such (due to price tag and other reasons)... but then again KH3 isn't due for a release for a good while (possibly not even until 2009) so there's always time for change.

yea but i really hope it comes on the ps3 and the ppl do it quick!!! i already bought a ps3  

axel on fire

Gene7277

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:52 pm
axel on fire
dark_mistress_megsie
axel on fire

yea but i really hope it comes on the ps3 and the ppl do it quick!!! i already bought a ps3

i hope it will be for the ps2  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:16 pm
its better if its in ps3 couse it will make more profit and it will have better graphic  

axel on fire

DMMegsie

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:10 pm
axel on fire
its better if its in ps3 couse it will make more profit and it will have better graphic

Depends on the release.. and the success of the PS3.. they aren't going to put it on a 'dead' console.. but they'll announce it soon enough..  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:44 am
PS3  

white_mokona

Kurotsuchi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:32 am
i thing it will be on the ps3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:25 am
dark_mistress_megsie
axel on fire

Depends on the release.. and the success of the PS3.. they aren't going to put it on a 'dead' console.. but they'll announce it soon enough..

my point exactly  

axel on fire

The Askey

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:21 am
Dude, I hope it would come on the Wii, but I doubt it. The Wii is so much fun besides, I dont want it to come out the PS3 Cause... I dont have one.

But I do have:
Gamecube
PS2
DS
Gameboy
Wii! ♥♥♥♥

I think It should, and the wii remote be the keyblade! *Dies*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:07 pm
It's PS3  

Vampire Angel Freadric

Oshean

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:13 pm
I want it to be on the PS2 x3 I don't wanna go out and buy a PS3. x__x But on the Wii would be cool too. ^-^  
38: Kingdom... Hearts

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff