Reply 61: Spiffy: The Subforum
Weirdest Thing that ever happened to you Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

British Asian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:06 am
Like the title says. Just state the weirdest thing that ever happened to you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:57 am
I was at Busch Gardens in Virginia. Ay?
And like I was on the roller coaster, Apollos Chariot, and like it's the tallest ride there. Ay?
So we go down the first drop, the biggest one, and I see a freakin' arm flyin' past me.
Some chick lost her freakin' arm. I think it's spelled something like prostetic arm? or something like that.
It was crazy and hilarious.
You just imagine going down a HUGE roller coaster and an arm just flies by you!

Professor Inky

Lyandor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:43 am
i'd say when suddenly my friends compete to give me a treat. Suspicious, i rejected their offer cuz i got a bad feeling  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:07 am
I hear weird things when I walk in on part of a conversation xd But the weirdest was in a dream I had. My friends were riding down the freeway on Bicycles, and I was jumping on a pogo stik down the freeway confused  

greenyoshieggz

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Rengier

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:45 pm
hey i got a new kitten his name is coupon  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:34 pm
Probably when my cat tried to play ddr xd  

shebakat

Anakoreta

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:38 am
When I got ran over with a golf cart - and I was driving it. D:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:33 pm
im not asian you  

Rengier

Apprentice_Ryuu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:24 pm
when i was chasing a friend when i was younger i smashed into the screen wall.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:11 am
Being a victim of attempted robbery and aggravated assault 3 weeks ago on friday the 13th. It was still daylight outside and I was just standing outside my apartment door. Oh yeah.. the guys had brass knuckles on.. fun stuff.  

Pettyness

Password Scam

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:30 pm
Probably when my dog was walking to the kitchen, I spun her around and my dog looked confused. Then she laid down and feel asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:25 pm
Me and my friends started sining 'the mysetrious ticking noise' song during our health class and everyone stared.  

goddess_oraorchid

Phaerzod

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:46 pm
Um, opeing night of the school musical, my dad came in after school so anyone who wanted to could help put finishing touches on the set. I showed up, and so did my crush. That wasn't so much weird as mentally scarring but...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:18 am
when i was in hawai'i i was just walking down the street and this kid ran up to me and said 'if you want ice cream, you deserve ice cream' and just ran off. it was surreal.  

Apotheosic

7,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Mayonaka-Odoriko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:00 pm
The weirdest thing that's happened to me? Lol, well, one I can remember clearly at this moment would be that I had this dream once a while back about a bee flying through my brothers head to get to me so it could sting my ear.When I woke up, my ear was itchy and I had completely forgotten the dream. Later on I remembered the dream and checked my ear. Sure enough, I had a "bee sting" in my ear, exactly where the bee had stung me in my dream. Strange, no?  
61: Spiffy: The Subforum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff