Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jackalope2
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:06 am
Simple enough, just tell us a little about yourself. 3nodding

Also, if you feel like just randomly talking, feel free to do it here too, but I'd like it if you introduced yourself first.. lol mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:25 am
I guess I'd better start things off, eh?

I'm Jack, and I've been a moderator in this guild for over a year now. A lot has happened in that time, but that hasn't changed how much I like having a simple hangout like this one around for people to post, rant, and all the other colorful things possible in a forum. (Well, almost all. I do get rid of things that don't follow the Gaia rules and TOS.) You'll find that I'm a pretty laid-back guy though, so I'm cool with what you have to say as long as it isn't offensive, etc.

On a different side though, I have just graduated from high school and an enrolled in a Personal Finance course through a local college right now. I'm 18 and I get rather bored at times, which usually results in me writing on Gaia, playing a game or four, or just listening to music.

Well, I've just gone braindead, so I think I'll stop there. I look forward to seeing everyone here though! mrgreen

Oh, and I'm very fond of the color green. mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  

Jackalope2
Crew

FlamingNinjaSpork

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:38 pm
Awww, poor Jack! You need more people here! blaugh

*waves at everyone here* I'm FlamingNinjaSpork, but just call me Sporky for the sake of simplicity... My fave color is blue, and I on the subject of games I've always LOVED the Metroid series! I guess I'm a bit of a feminist... but I really like it when girls are the main character. And Samus totally kicks butt.

Um.. I'm not really sure what else to say right now...

Jack, you like green too much. stare We still like you anyway though. razz  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:38 am
ok  

Sh4dowsin

D-rain U_R -Soul-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:53 am
lol  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:05 am
I'm CrandiBerry. I like the color and taste of cranberries. I like the color green too, Jack. I'm the mother Gaian as I'm 59 years old and figure I'm pretty much old enough to be everyones mom or grandmom. I am a kind person and am loyal to my friends. My definition of friend may be diffrerent than a lot of others. In fact, that may be an interesting item to set up a thread on. Anyway, check out my profile if you are interested in finding out my views and interests. I like this forum VERY much.  

CrandiBerry

Jackalope2
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:36 pm
Welcome to the forum CandiBerry! mrgreen And thanks for the compliments on my forum. 3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:27 pm
Hello I am Naushina, I started playing last night. Never heard of the site until yesterday and couldn't wait for company to leave so I could check it out. LOL  

Naushina

Jackalope2
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:11 pm
Ah, a newbie! Welcome! ^^ I'm glad to see a new person to Gaia who can actually spell... lol But yeah, please pop in and have fun. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:29 am
My name is P.J. Redd, but you can call me Paul. I fancy myself an alien from a small planet in the vincinty of Betlrguice. I'm a Rple-player, gamer and all around fun guy. I've been on gaia for awhile, but I'm new to the forum thing, so have patience with me. My favoriite color is purple, but green is cool too. I also like reading Sci-fi and fantasy, a trekkie, and love music. There is more, but I'm stumped for now.I love the Buddha quote.  

pjredd

seriouscat_25

Mystical Cat

19,450 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:41 pm
uhm...hello...I am seriouscat_25...uhm...I do artworks...AND I POSTED MY FIRST IN THE ARENAS!!! YAY!!! PLEASE VOTE!!!..."Cry of the Red Moon" is the title...hope you guys enjoy it... biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:52 am
Hi I'm purdy and crazy too.
I love to play games...all kinds.
love movies...most kinds.
love video games...killing zombie kinds
love food most kinds
Gaia is cool

PurdyCrazy

grim_reaper325

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:24 pm
Hi, I'm grim_reaper325. I like games, I like pizza.... Ummmm..... I like playing games with friends, hang out with friends. Its always nice to meet new friends. ((But keep the old friends.. If you drop then suddenly they will not like it.)) I like the grim reaper, hence my name and avi. Altho, I really don't know how western culter came up with him. I like bleach ((Its a strange, but cool and funny anime)).... I think thats it. Oh! One more thing, I can be very random at times. If your wondering what that meant, I would be more than happy to tell.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:21 pm
Hence the passion...

hulolo, I'm false_fail. I... yes, I've been described as gothic, but I play more videogames than the average nerd and use the computer more than the average geek. don't ask how. I'm obsessed with psychology and behavioral patterns in the human race despite the fact that my parent think it's dumb that I'm still a freshman in high school. If you asked me how many games I've played, I'd ask you to come back in a week so I could write the list. Then you could take a month off from your life to read it, mainly because my handwriting's nearly impossible to decipher (good luck with that one). Aside from that, you'll probably see plenty of my handiwork in the 'Three R's' thread. I'm a passionate author at heart, right next to eating, sleeping, and gaming. Oh, and if you'll read my introduction there, you'll notice my want for a keychain Near plushie. It's true. I do also say meep. I'm surprised I haven't been tossed into a lock-up for loonies already. bai bai, meep.
...which might lead me to you.

false_fail

9: Jack's Hangout and Gaming Corner

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas