relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 39: Spirituality.
the REAL psychics Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What made the universe? what do you choose?
  preist: God ~ok, define god~ allways is and will be, allways changing into and out of form, the ultimate supreme power, the thing that made everything
  scientist: energy ~ok, define energy~ allways is and will be, allways changing into and out of form, the ultimate supreme power, the thing that made everything
  Call it what you want but energy/god/buddha/whatever you wanna call it are all the same thing, just with different lables
View Results

Vivi the Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:19 am
Hello and welcome, i am Vivi (username) and a psycic. i know alot dispite myself being only 14 and within all that i have learned many things that will shock/amaze/stupify/surprise you. post any questions about spirituality, psycics, mentalists(people who can amipulate objects with their minds) or such things, try staying on topic in here

feel free to PM me also for more specific things  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:13 pm
i have a question, i see people, they dont usually move, but i see them looking at me, but when i try to look again their gone, im psychic, if u could help me with what they want  

War Resistance

Vivi the Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:50 am
well i think you are able to see spirits or ghosts. if they are ghosts they most likely have trouble 'seeing the light' to cross over to the other side. if you want them to go away just tell them "you are dead now, you need to cross over" or something along those lines. if you can hear them talking to you (it'll sound like you thinking to yourself) see if you can ask them what they are here for. good luck  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:11 am
k, thanks, so they talk in my head, well thats a relief  

War Resistance

Vivi the Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:35 pm
them speaking to you will sound like your own voice so if you get something in your head its either a spirit guide, a ghost, or your ego.
here is a discription of each:

~Ego: alot of negitive things such as: "i'm not good enough" or "this is immpossible for me"
~Spirit guides/Higher self: many positive things and insperation ideas like "go for it" or "everything will work out alright"
~Ghost: many questions and such  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:20 am
usually they don't talk, to me, but they love to make noises around me, but when they do talk inside my head its like i cant understand then its just giberish , and one seems to try to tell me something about the other, like a silent battle of words
i think they know im alive, and they know me by name  

War Resistance

Vivi the Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
it could be a passed on relative or older family member/ancestor trying to talk to you  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:51 pm
possibly my grandma died in our house, among others.....  

War Resistance

Vivi the Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:18 pm
she could be trying to talk to you, if you ever get a dream or vision or anything like that about her. take note of it and what happened  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:59 pm
she did tell me something in a dream once, about another grandma thats still alive...... but it was disturbing, but i am not quite sure it was her, she was guiding me in the dream, but how do u know for sure  

War Resistance

Vivi the Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:51 am
if the dream was in vivid colors then it was a visitation dream, meaning to listen to what they have to say  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:59 am
ok, thanks^^  

War Resistance

Vivi the Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:22 pm
glad to help mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:56 pm
What about De Ja Vu? Does that count as a phycic?
And also seeing things in your dreams that happen in the future.
I would like to know more about this.

I'm pretty phycic myself, but not that intune, yet. >.<  

im_a_happy_apple

Tipsy Friend

Vivi the Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:15 pm
Deja Vu and seeing things in the future does count, if you want an in depth discussion PM me or you can keep posting here  
39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff