Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KIngdom
  Hearts 3
View Results

Kanami Hanaki

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:40 pm
So..I've heard rumors that there's gonna be a KH3
I just finished playing the game and at the end, he gets a letter from the King...
Man, I can't wait if there's a 3rd one.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:11 pm
I can't wait either. whee  

Rorschach and Prozac

4,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0

DMMegsie

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:03 pm
Yeah.. I'm drooling over news about that game... especially after watching the secret ending... it makes you want to really know what happened Inserted spoiler here for those of you who haven't seen the ending yet (like if Sora, Riku, and the rest of them are still around and what time the game is set in)

That and if the game's going to be for th PS3 or another system...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:32 pm
I think most likely it's gonna be on Playstation..either 2 or 3..If it's on 3...well, then I have a to buy a PS3. There goes $600 sweatdrop  

Kanami Hanaki

Selkie Driftwood

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:10 am
omg i cant wait but my sis is letting all of her friends borrow it and i friggin bought it in the first place but her friend is taking like ten billion yrs to play it so i havent finished it yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:19 am
i cant wait either i beat all two parts im just waiting on part three s better journey  

Da HiTMeN

Frankenska

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:49 pm
Yay. Can't wait!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:01 am
kh 3 is gonna be on ps3 (thank god i have one) and their may not be a sora and a riku ... there is also another story which shows the faces of the chasers (the knights) and the monster which was killed in the first secret ending ... this thing is gonna be a BANG  

axel on fire

Rikis

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:55 pm
axel on fire
kh 3 is gonna be on ps3 (thank god i have one) and their may not be a sora and a riku ... there is also another story which shows the faces of the chasers (the knights) and the monster which was killed in the first secret ending ... this thing is gonna be a BANG

What I have heard is you play as sora for a little while but for most of the game you play as the chasers.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:17 pm
Rikis
axel on fire

What I have heard is you play as sora for a little while but for most of the game you play as the chasers.

nobody knows for sure  

axel on fire

DMMegsie

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:08 pm
axel on fire
Rikis
axel on fire

nobody knows for sure

Yeah... but right now I'm waiting for KH2 Final Mix+... since it's coming out in the US... and it a bit more info than the last one... which leaves so many questions.. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:47 am
it's true that they are not sora, riku, or kairi
but the chasers terra, aqua, and ven look so cool!
but i still like riku the best  

white_mokona

Kurotsuchi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:43 am
i think it is gay that there not going to have sora and the rest of them it kills it a little  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:01 pm
If Square and Sony are smart, they'll release it solely for the ps3. Sales for the console would sky rocket.  

MyokoSai

Gunslinger Matt

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:16 am
course their won't be sora or riku, cuz their story is done. it will probably be about the keyblade wars... It will most likely be on the ps3(I have one woot), it would be wierd if they made it for xbox 360 but i doubt it though.  
38: Kingdom... Hearts

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff