Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy
  Gilmore!
View Results

EnvysLoveSlave

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:14 am
Are there any anime shows you would like to see aired next on AS? Discuss them here.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:52 pm
I'd like them to show Ah! my goddess and Tenjo Tenge. But I don't think they will air a lot more anime because there has been talk that their going to get rid of their anime.  

kiko_jade

stunzu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:21 pm
yu-yu-hagisho (i think i misspelled it)should come back on adult swim  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:00 am
i wanna see things like utawaremono  

Lamenting Shadows

7,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200

Kayne Argand

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:22 am
kiko_jade
I'd like them to show Ah! my goddess and Tenjo Tenge. But I don't think they will air a lot more anime because there has been talk that their going to get rid of their anime.

NOES THEY SHALT NOT TAKE AWAY MY BLEASH!!!!! *Kills AS people* Now I rule AS!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:14 am
cartoon planet it used to be one but it was taken off i loved that show omg its was so frikkin funny  

monkeybite

5,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200

animefreak225

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:33 pm
I would say hellsing but theres only like 13 episodes (or somewere around there) but for now im content with Bleach. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:58 am
I'm really looking forward to Death Note, and the person behind me says to put FLCL back on! XD  

Nosferateu9

Acolyte Kahlan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:19 pm
Eh, American Bleach Fails. Japanese Bleach FTW! (With English Subs of course.)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:04 am
So its agreed. [ AS ] deffly needs to bring back the rest of Bleach.
Dropping at the begining of the last episodes of the Soul Society portion!?!?! COME ON!! THEY CAN'T TOY WITH US LIKE THIS!!

Know what they also need? Zone of the Enders: Dolores i  

TrapperMitch

Zarc07

Raider

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:24 pm
They should put on the following uncut versions of these anime shows: Peace Maker Kurogane, Buso Renkin, Comic Party, Rurouni Kenshin (the OVAs as a special and the uncut series as a regular), Gundam 0083 Stardust Memory again (even tho 13 episodes), Mobile Suit Gundam (the entire series), G Gundam, Gundam Wing, Megas XLR (and have the creators complete the series as intended before it was canceled), Full Metal Panic! series, and last but certainly not least any/all of the Tenchi Muyo! series.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:29 pm
Death note is awsome smile !!  

XxXBlood-Red-VampireXxX

N. R. Chey

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:17 am
I have a long list (which I need to find) but one show that needs to COME BACK is Outlaw Star! IT'S FRICKIN' AWESOME!!!! Also, Slightly off topic, but I think Adult Swim Saturdays should go back to being 6 hours, 12 different shows, instead of 3 hours and thn showing everything again, or however it was/is. Also, Toonami should go back to being 4 hours long, like it was when it first moved to Saturdays. And bring back Sailor Moon and the Megaman anime from 1995. If you don't know what I'm talking about, do a wiki search.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:05 am
I'm thinking Trigun, Hellsing ((w00t, but 13 episodes wouldn't be enough to put it up....)), and Gungrave. Yeah, shows that hold the impossible for watching...They crush everything.  

Eternal_Dragonfire

Coco_Bunny23

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:12 am
I wish they would air .Hack//Legend of the Twilight again. I was lookin through the old t.v. guide from 2005 and saw that they had showed it back then and got so mad cus i have read all [three] of the .Hack/LotT books and thought it was very good.  
84: Adult Swim & Cartoon Network

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff